'Enough Chat. Let’s Fuck'

Story Info
A horny slut finally meets up with her Irish lover.
2.2k words
4.55
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been 1 months since we first started talking, and the need between us has only grown stronger. Finally we've made plans to meet up, we need to get each other out of our system (and a great lay never hurt either).

The weekend around the corner is the perfect opportunity to get things rolling.

Just a few hours until we meet, I start to get ready. I take care in moisturising all over my body. The creamy lotion rubbing into my skin helps to calm the nervous energy buzzing through me. I'm nervous but excited. And as always, horny as fuck!

Just picturing some of the things I have planned for you this evening is enough to leave me panting and rubbing my finger tips over my sensitive nipples.

Checking the time quickly...I figure 'I have enough time' and reaching out, I take my huge glass dildo and suck it into my mouth. So cold against my fiery tongue, I can't help but moan as I suck, imagining it's your cock in my mouth instead.

Covering as much as I can with my spit, I take the now lubed toy and push it into my hungry cunt. Practically crying out as I begin to move my hand forwards and backwards, the icy toy feels incredible as it rubs my pussy walls.

Keeping a steady pace, careful not to cum, I work until my orgasm is just kept at bay...then I stop, allowing my shaking legs to relax once more...I begin again.

A little over an hour later, and I'm a panting, pussy-drooling mess, desperate for a good fuck and ready for the night ahead.

...

Fast forward a little, and I'm pulling up outside the pub we said we'd meet at. Guessing you are the fitty stood outside, I smirk as I park up and fire off a quick text.

'You look good enough to fuck' my message says.

Watching as you pull your phone out and smile as you read the message, I move to get out of the car but before I can you're reply comes quickly.

'I've been hard for you all day, just knowing I'm going to see you soon has the end of my dick drooling' you reply.

Letting out a gentle whimper as I read your message, and hidden by the shadows in my car, I hatch a plan...

...

You haven't seen me yet, but I see you.

Slowly getting out of the car, I adjust the dress I'm wearing; short and tight...tight enough that when you see me you'll know I'm not wearing any underwear. So short, that each step I take risks showing the world my glistening cunt.

Looking up at the thud of a car door, you lock eyes with me and a subtle (but not invisible) 'fuck' falls from your lips... I love your reaction.

Pushing away the nerves from earlier, I step towards you as your eyes practically scorch my skin as they move to take me in.

'Princess, you look fucking incredible' you say.

Smiling at your compliment I reply with a simple 'thank you'.

'Shall we?' You say, as you indicate for us to head inside.

'Not yet. You see, I spent the whole afternoon fucking my perfect pussy with my big toy, but I never quite reached my orgasm...I was saving that for you...will you help me cum daddy? I'm so desperate. I can't wait any longer' i whisper in your ear.

Closing your eyes as you take in my words, they open again as I take your hand and pull it between my legs.

In the middle of a busy car park, you suddenly find yourself with your hand running over a dripping wet cunt.

'Oh daddy your hand feels amazing. Please finger me' i groan into your ear.

Pulling you along with me, I make my way a little further around the back of the building, it's darker here and more covered but anyone walking by would see EXACTLY what's happening.

As soon as we turn the corner I push you up against the wall and pin your mouth with a fiery kiss...fuck do I love to make out. Sliding my tongue against yours, sucking lightly on your tongue and lightly biting your bottom lip.

Soon we're both breathing heavily, but recocovering quickly you flip our positions and have my body pinned to the wall by your own.

Leaning in so close I can feel your hot breath on my neck, you use that voice you know makes me weak and whisper, 'on your knees darlin'.

Dropping to my knees in an instant, now eye level with your tented jeans, I look up at you and wait for your instructions.

'Take out my cock and like the good little whore you are, I want you to fuck my cock with your mouth' you growl out.

'Yes daddy' i whimper.

Taking your zipper in one hand, I slide it down over your embarks cock and use the other hand to spring your dick from your boxers.

'Thank fuck for that, your cock is perfect' I moan.

You like to hear how much I love your dick, and you smile down as your hand moves to the back of my head and you fist a handful of my hair.

'Take my dick into your throat now my good little princess, I want to fuck your throat until I'm done cumming' your comes out all throaty.

Licking my lips and then parting them eagerly, I slowly take the head of your massive cock into my mouth. Pleasure filled moans leave ny throat as my first taste of your cock hits my tongue. Hungrily I open wider and you take the opportunity to push deeper into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat making me gag.

'Oh shit, baby, that's a good little whore, take all my cock in your throat...I want hear you choking on my huge dick' you groan out.

Tears spring to my eyes as my body tries to fight its instincts but my hands move to your ass to pull you deeper inside me. When I suddenly feel your balls on my chin I moan around your cock, revelling in the way the vibrations in my throat make you moan.

Placing one hand on the wall above me, and with the other knotted in my hair, you begin to thrust your hips and fuck my face and throat.

As your moans of pleasure increase and your thrusts turn up a knotch, the tears run down my cheeks. Fucking bliss!

Pulling back to release you from my mouth, i ask between heavy breaths 'can I fuck my pussy? Please say I can, I'm so turned on, I need to cum daddy, please say it's okay that I finger myself while you fuck my throat?'.

'Fuck yes! I wanna see you make a mess on the floor before I fuck you with this cock', your voice is almost a whimper.

'Thank you daddy' I say, as I take you in my mouth once more. This time, i take you straight to the back of my throat and cause your eyes to roll back.

Spreading my knees wider, I take my right hand and drag two fingers along my slippery cunt. Slamming two fingers inside myself and moaning around you at the relief.

Soon, the sounds of my wet pussy fill the air around us, and your hand grips tighter on the back of my head as your climax closes in.

'I'm so close baby. So fucking close. Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop' you half growl, half groan.

Your words spur me on even more and sound I feel the way your balls tighten as they prepare to dump their load down my throat.

My fingers increase their pace to match you and with a shouted 'oh shit!' from you, your salty cum shoots into my throat. Pulling back until just the tip of your cock sits on my tongue, more and more of your delicious cum fires onto my tongue where I'm all too eager to drink you down.

'Holy shit! Princess that was fucking amazing' you pant as tou try to catch upur breath.

As your breathing slows and you help me up, I wipe the last of your cum from my lips. Standing before you, lust filled eyes, dress pulled up around my waist, hair messed from your tight grip...it takes no time at all for your dick to begin to harden for a second round...

'Turn around baby' your gentle order speaks right to my core.

Doing as I'm told, face the wall and wait for your next instruction. Gently moving my hair to one side you kiss along my bare shoulder, over my neck and to that spot just behind my ear. You quickly learn that this is my weak spot and work on making my knees weak as you suck on the sentivie skin there.

'Mmmm, please, that feels so good, but I need more.' i beg.

'What do you need princess? Tell me what you need' your irish lilt speaking right to my dripping pussy.

Your words, so lightly whispered into my ear, send shivers along my spine.

'I need your cock in me' i pant.

'You just had my cock in your whore mouth' you tease.

'Noo. Please! I need you in my pussy' i beg again.

'Mmm I like it when you beg' your face spreads into a cocky grin.

Taking one hand, you slide you finger over the back of my dress and stop at the zip.

'Why don't we make you a little more comfortable baby' you smirk. Your fingers follow your words and suddenly my dress falls to the floor and I'm stood bare before you.

''Fuck! That's better baby, now I can see you' you groan out.

Begging you once more, I tremble under your heavy gaze. 'Please Jack - fuck me' i'm beyond caring about how desperate i sound.

Taking my hips in your hands, you pull me back until my pussy meets your solid cock.

'I'm not going to fuck you princess...not right now atleast. First I want to taste you and watch as you cum on my tongue. Then when I'm done, I'm going to stick your pussy with so much cock you won't be able to walk afterwards. Best of all, you're going to thank me for doing it as my cum drips out of your cunt...sound good?'.

'Yes! Please, I need you'.

Dropping to your knees this time, you don't touch me at first. You blow gently over my most sensitive part and enjoy the way my body reacts to the mere presence of you.

'Spread your legs, I want to see your pretty little pussy open for me' you order.

Doing and as you ask, your hands move to glide over my exposed ass. Rubbing soothing circles over each cheek, you push them apart, exposing my cunt even more.

'Yess! Oh fuck yes, open me up' is all I can say.

You let out a small moan at my words and chuckle lightly as you shock me by spitting onto my already soaking slit. The filth I was of you spitting in my move private parts almost makes me cum!

Moving closer you allow your tongue to trace the full length of my slit, from clit to asshole...and I am putty in your hands.

As your mouth works it's magic, tasting and teasing, tongue-fucking my hole and sucking on my clit, you slip 2, 3 then 4 fingers inside me. Filling my cunt with your fingers until my juices run down your arm and all I can do is moan with every thrust.

'Oh fuck princess. Your good little cunt is soooo greedy. I think it's ready for my cock now, what do you think?'.

'Yes daddy, fuck me, please! I need you in my cunt right now' im almost screaming.

Standing you, you line up your cock and slam your entire length inside me in one move, causing us both to moan.

Despite your fingers stretching me before my walls are tight as they squeeze your throbbing cock.

Slick with a mixture of my juices and your spit, your dick slides in and out with ease.

Reaching one hand round to rub my aching clit, you use the other to wrap around my throat.

The combination of your powerful thrusts, your fingers on my clit and your hand tight around my throat has me cumming harder than I ever have before. Shooting from my pussy and pooling on the floor beneath us, my climax rolls on as you tell me how close you are to your second.

'Oh shit! You little whore! My princess. Thats right, cum for me. Don't stop. I'm so close to cumming. Tell me I can cum in your hole' you moan into my ear.

I'm too far gone to do anything more than give in 'yes baby, pump that cum into my pussy'.

On a desperate groan your cum shoots from your cock and plasters the inside of my pussy. Another powerful orgasm rocks your body as my still fluttering walls milk your dick for every last drop.

...

Both exhausted, both a mess but both satisfied, we move apart and begin to dress.

'Where are you staying?' You ask with a smirk that makes my nipples harden all over again...