All Comments on 'All the King's Horses Pt. 06'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, and Twei

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 4 years ago

Adrenaline Junkie. Damn, that line just about killed me.

Keep up the great work, and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Going good still looking forward to the next part.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Huh

Welp… that actually makes a kind of sense. Somebody from a town next to a Hell(mouth?) would seem like a para-logical person to have gotten the Augment-whammy done to them. Fascinating that it was effective as it was at preserving 'youth'. Though I do suppose that if Wintersverse is close enough to Summersville that the Hunter never did get the opportunity to die of age. They died of boredom or just plain mental exhaustion.

As a bit of interested self-inferred hypothesis, I find it intriguing that despite the Wyrmshard's reminders of the vamp fields and the threat assessment of the werewolves that it hasn't seemed to react that strongly to Sebastian's use of his powers over her now that they have that connection. Some of it I feel is definitely because of the nature of his powers at work, as well as Tiff's own view of who he is as a person, cute and geeky and mostly harmless (in the grand scheme of things). But I also feel it might also be related to my own interpretation of how the Wyrmshard actually functions. In essence it is infinity more powerful than a teenage girl's will, but when it was created, it was shaped in such a way to be subservient to its host, crafted by DeLancy himself ^.^ to serve that purpose. So in a way, at least from my perspective, it makes a lot of sense that it would put up a fight against something that truly had it enthralled, since if it could, it would likely destroy its own host. Not necessarily out of spite, but just because that's what it is, The Destroyer. And on that note, I have no doubt that the Hunter could in fact reach into the gaseous true form of a shapeshifter, grasp a literal spine from inside it, and rip it out, killing the shifter made entirely of smoke.

Thank you for another continuation of yet another fantastic story. Looking forward to more ^.^

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 4 years ago
Guilty pleasure

Thanks for taking an old guilty pleasure and transforming it into a new and delightful guilty pleasure. Judging from the many pop culture references in your other works, we must be of an age. Keep writing about the things you love and I’ll stay with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And I had thought this story couldn't get any fucking weirder

But weirder in a good way 👍

tenyaritenyari10 months ago

Right now I'm in the bridge between the last chapter and this one:

Well that's one thing you sure got right about us Americans. Tiff is absolutely blasé and ho-hum about all the violence and shooting but is near about to have a nervous breakdown over talk of sexuality. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous