All the lonely people Pt. 02

Story Info
Conversations and admin.
945 words
4.36
3.4k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a few questions." Said Karen. "Well, more than just a few I suppose."

"Go on..."

Karen had phoned Mrs Lix, a few days after she'd first discussed her idea with her.

"Well..." Karen paused. She was obviously troubled, but she didn't want to hurt or offend her friend. She found the question she was looking for, and took a breath.

"Is this... Ethical?"

"No. It's not, but..."

Mrs Lix giggled. She was pacing up and down the room as she spoke.

"You should see the kind of porno he watches, and the stories he likes reading. It's always the same. Upskirts. Underwear. Knickers. Facesitting." Mrs Lix counted off on her fingers, waving her arm as she held the phone to her ear with her other hand.

"Yeah." said Karen. I know a lot of guys like that." She sounded amused.

"But there's more" said Mrs Lix. "There's nearly always an element of coercion, of being forced. Of being stuck. Unable to escape. And then there's this thing. He..."

"Go on." said Karen.

"The idea of somehow being - I mean it's like this huuuuuuge underwear fetish, but I think the idea of somehow turned into a pair of knickers really turns him on. The lixnix thing is about as close as we can get in real life."

"So it sort of ticks all his boxes" said Karen,

"Yeah. Although I wonder how he will feel if I make his dreams come true."

She sat down in a chair and continued, "So, anyway, I can sort of justify what I'm doing."

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Do you get this sort of stuff, when you're doing the dominatrix thing. What is it? Lady... Lampshade?"

Karen exploded with laughter.

"Nightshade! Lady Nightshade!" she said through gasps of laughter. "Lampshade? Where on earth did that come from?"

Mrs Lix blushed. "Ha ha. Sorry." she said, grinning. "It's the L's I suppose."

"It's OK." said Karen. "And yes, I get those kinds of things all the time,"

She considered. "Never had them all at once though." she added.

She made a decision.

"Yeah. I'm game." she said. "Like you said, you're giving him what he's asked for."

Karen had a lot of questions about how things would actually work. Some of these, Mrs Lix had answers to, others she hadn't thought of, and they talked for almost an hour, planning, developing ideas, trying to identify problems and find solutions.

"Hoo boy!" said Karen. "Poor Mr Nix isn't going to know what hit him.

===========

The first phone call came an hour or so later. A woman called Crystal, who Mrs Lix knew vaguely had spoken to Karen, was definitely interested, but had a few worries.

"And he'll never actually get to see my face?" she asked.

"That's right." said Mrs Lix. "Not unless you want him to. You keep the blindfold on him until you've pulled your skirt down. Or you can wear a mask. Or you can just leave the blindfold on him all the time if you prefer. but when you've finished, the blindfold has to be back on him before you get off. I can help you with that bit if you need."

"And I get my own pair to wear?"

"Of course!" said Mrs Lix. "That's part of the package. You don't want to be wearing someone else's knickers, do you? I'll send you an email with our order sheet right now. I can make them pretty much any way you want."

Crystal gave her email address to Mrs Lix, and a few moments later she was looking at a page full of options.

"Swimsuit?" she enquired. "Bra?"

"Well yes." said Mrs Nix. "We started with just panties, but as people came to us asking for other stuff we just added the new stuff to our list of options and suggestions. The bra was for some kind of adult baby scene I think. The gags were fastened with a length of pink ribbon instead of a strap."

"Gags plural?"

"Who knows?" said Mrs Lix with a shrug of her shoulders. "She wanted one on each cup. Perhaps she had two adult babies to feed."

Crystal continued to read. "Style... Material... Position of gag... Colour... Size..." she mused. "Hey, what else should I wear?"

"Whatever makes you feel sexy" Mrs Lix told her. "But if you don't want him to see you, you'll need to wear something like a skirt or a dress."

"I like to lie down when I'm getting off." Crystal told Mrs Lix. "Does it have to be sitting?"

"No. We've been practising different positions, and yes, if you want to lie down, that works just fine."

"Look," She added, "You're in control here. He can't escape, and I'm making sure that any time he's not locked on to you, he's secured in some other way. We can put him any way you want and he just has to suck it up. But we can put him in any position you like, and he will do as he is told. He really doesn't have any other choice."

Crystal, mollified, nervous and excited, placed her order and made her appointment, and Mrs Lix went lingerie shopping.

===============

Author's note: Sorry to disappoint you if you're expecting a lot of kinky sex. This chapter developed into a description of the nuts and bolts of what I suppose you could call admin. I'm hoping it helps set the stage for the bigger story to come. If you're reading this as a standalone chapter, it might make more sense if you go back and read part one. - Mr Nix.