All the lonely people Pt. 03

Story Info
Confusion, comprehension and consternation!
2.2k words
4.44
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if he needs to use the bathroom?" asked Karen.

"Well, at first I thought of making him wear a nappy" replied Mrs Lix, "but I realised that I had to find a way of getting him from one place to another. He'll have to clean up. His mouth has to be clean, and he's going to smell unless I can bathe him, or have him bathe himself. And he needs to eat and drink and sleep even if we're turning him into a sex toy."

Karen giggled. "What are you going to do? Strap roller skates to his knees?"

"Actually," said Mrs Lix, "You're not a million miles away."

Mrs Lix had remembered seeing a sort of trolley in the garage. The sort of thing you use to move fridges and washing machines around. She had rooted it out and made sure it would roll, pulling and pushing and spinning it. She tried again while standing on it, scooting herself around. It was a little bit rusty, but the wheels ran fairly smoothly across the concrete floor. She thought they were probably big enough to cope with carpeting. One of the wheels was just a little stiff, and it squeaked annoyingly until she oiled it. She cut a piece of plywood to size and made a baseboard for it. She glued some foam padding to this before covering it with a piece of dark blue vinyl. Finally she had painted it white. She showed a picture of it to Karen.

"Wow!" said Karen, admiringly. "That's awesome. I wish I was practical like you."

"I have to be." Mrs Lix told her. "Nothing gets done unless I do it. He's bloody useless."

"Not any more" said Karen.

==================================

And then... The doorbell chimes.

I'm not worried. If nobody answers they'll just go away. It's probably just the postman or something anyway.

But I feel her lifting her weight off the cushion, and I feel her sliding her legs out from the nix. Before she leaves the room though, she does two things. Firstly I feel a collar being put around my neck. I recognise this collar. I bought it a couple of years ago. It was the biggest one the pet shop had. Broad and thick, with a sturdy metal ring on one side, and a buckle on the other. It's studded with shiny stainless steel nubs. I can feel her doing something else behind my neck but I can't see what it is. I hear a click, and I suppose she's clipped the dog lead I bought with the collar to the ring. I try to move my hands to investigate, forgetting briefly that they're fastened to the belt around my waist. They pull up short with a jerk, and a rattle of chain. I pull briefly against the restraints before relaxing again.

Then I feel a pair of headphones being placed over my head and fitted snugly to my ears. A moment later, the sound of Whitney Houston fills my ears,

"And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love yoooooouuuuuuuuuuu"

Bitch.

Whitney Houston gets on my nerves like few other singers can. This is like having my ears flogged with a frayed steel cable, and Mrs Lix knows full well. This is entirely deliberate. She knows how much it grates, and I have to laugh, especially when the song finishes, only to start again a few seconds later. Bitch.

I try to sit up. This is when I find that the lead, if that's what she attached to the collar, must also be fastened to the coffin. I try to swivel round but I find that the belt is also somehow fastened. Like she said, I really should pay more attention. Ah well. The bondage is actually turning me on. Except for the music.

I wonder where Mrs Lix is? She might have gone to answer the door. She might very well be right next to me, laughing at me.

I wait.

================================

Mrs Lix pulled on a clean pair of panties, and went downstairs to answer the door. As she had expected, it was Crystal, dressed casually in faded jeans and pink T Shirt. She had an overnight bag over her shoulder. They greeted each other warmly and Mrs Lix invited her in. They made their way to her craft room. As they walked, Mrs Lix was checking the details on her tablet.

"You wanted a pink nylon pair, size 14, yes?"

"That's right." said Crystal.

Mrs Lix opened a large wooden cupboard that contained stacks of white cardboard boxes. She took one from the top of a stack and after reading the label carefully, she handed it to Crystal, who opened it carefully to find, nestled in pink tissue paper, the garment she had ordered. Smooth pink nylon at the front, with a black bow at the top. The back was sheer mesh, and the crotch had, as is usual, a layer of cotton on the inside.

Crystal examined it with interest. She looked at the neat stitching, and ran a finger around the hole.

"That's brilliant!" She announced. "Where on earth did you get the idea?"

"It was Mr Nix that thought of it." said Mrs Lix. "I just do the donkey work."

"Do you make many of them?"

"It started off really quiet" Mrs Lix told her, "But Mr Nix has been promoting them. He contacted some websites that specialise in Femdom porn, and he's writing stories about them on erotic lit sites. So it's building up quite quickly. Karen has promised to help too."

"She's a real character" said Crystal. "I've known her for a few years and she's hilarious. Especially after a couple of glasses of gin. Were you there when she did the pole dance at the bus station?

"No." said Mrs Lix, fascinated. "Tell me more."

But at that moment they heard loud laughter coming from upstairs.

"What was that?" asked Crystal.

"Private joke between me and Mr Nix." Mrs Lix told her. "He once worked at a place that played the same music, day in, day out, and it really did his head in."

She looked at Crystal with a grin. "Now he's having to listen to it again. If you want to leave the headphones on him, feel free, but it might be a little uncomfortable for you. If you want to talk to me without him hearing, you can put them back on him. Or you can just clamp his ears between your thighs." She nodded towards the stairs. "Anyway, shall we go?"

Crystal excused herself and went into the bathroom. "I took the liberty of freshening up." She said as she emerged. "I'm a little self conscious."

"So are most Women" said Mrs Lix. "Except for Karen. She'd rub her smelly fanny in anyone's face if she thought they'd enjoy it."

"Yeah. She's good like that" said Crystal.

========================================

...and I wait.

The bloody song loops around for a third play, and I try to pull my hands out of the cuffs. If I could reach one with the other, perhaps I can do something? But there's not enough play. I bring my feet back, so that my knees are bent, and try to lift my body up, hoping to break or at least loosen whatever is holding me in place. Grrr! No. Damnation! Perhaps it's my own weight that's keeping me in place? It doesn't seem likely, but I plant my feet to either side of the box, and try to push up from there. Then I try rocking it from side to side. The box barely moves, but there's no slackening of the bonds.

I'm running out of ideas.

The song finishes. Then it starts again. It's a mad intense mixture of erotic, frustrating and hilarious, and I let out a peal of laughter. Probably really loud as I'm wearing headphones. I shake my head around vigorously, trying to dislodge them but the cans stay firmly over my ears.

Whitney goes up a semitone. Horrible pop cliché.

"And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..."

Then I jump as Mrs Lix gives my erect penis a slap. It swings and bobs for a couple of seconds before settling back into the 'cocked' position. "Ow!" I try to say. A moment later I feel the headphones being pulled from my head.

"Aaaaaaahhh" I sigh, with real gratitude as I feel her unclip whatever was clipped to the collar.

"Sit up." orders Mrs Lix. I feel her groping somewhere around my waist, and I sit up.

Free! Except for the fact that I am blindfolded and collared, with my hands fastened to my waist, and with a pair of sexy white panties dangling from my wide open mouth.

Now I'm being pulled by the collar. A moment later I am lying on my belly on the bed. My lower legs and feet dangle over the edge of it.

Then I feel hands reach behind my neck. The gag loosens, then is pulled out of my mouth, but before I have chance to say a word, or even close my mouth, a hand grips my face, squeezing my cheeks and forcing my jaw open. The gag is put straight back in again.

What???

No. No that's not quite right. A different gag is put in. The last one was soaking wet with my saliva and Mrs Lix's love juices. This one is dry. Then the headphones go back on my head and the godawful song resumes.

What is she playing at?

==================================================

"Do you want me to go out of the room?" asked Mrs Lix.

Crystal was getting undressed. She took off her T shirt to reveal a plain black bra.

"No. I'm cool." she said, taking off first her jeans, then her panties. She folded her clothes neatly and put them on a chair next to the bed. Now she stood there, dressed in just her bra. Now she opened her bag, and put a sheer white blouse and a black pencil skirt on the bed.

Mrs Lix was pushing the long box I had been lying on against a wall. She stood up straight and turned around to face Crystal, who was standing with her hands on her hips, legs slightly apart and a quizzical expression on her face.

"What do I do?"

"You lie on the bed, you pull the nix on, and you get dressed." said Mrs Lix. "Or get dressed first. Mr Nix loves to watch me getting dressed, but I can't see how you'd put the skirt on when you're wearing him."

So Crystal got dressed, putting on the blouse, then she pulled the skirt up over her bare legs. She looked at herself in the mirror, pushing out her chest, and sticking her bottom out as she did a quarter turn.

"You look fantastic." said Mrs Lix. "Very chic."

"Thank you." said Crystal, sitting down on the bed and swinging her legs so that they were either side of Mr Nix' blindfolded head, She could hear, very faintly, tinny music coming from the headphones. "Right then..." she added, just a little nervously.

===========================================

I feel the bed bounce as Mrs Lix sits down. I sense movement, and feel the nix being pulled wide. Her feet brush against my cheeks and I try to wriggle further up the bed to help her pull them on. It feels like she's taken her stockings off.

So, a new scene then. She will remove the blindfold and I will find myself part of a new outfit.

Then as my face gets close to her crotch, there's a smell. It's something I always notice at first when I'm doing this. You quickly become desensitised, but that first moment, you can smell it. She smells different than usual. She's had another wash, but she doesn't smell like she usually does. Usually she washes using 'Sanctuary' wash stuff, but that's not what I'm smelling here. I don't recognise the brand. Something with jasmine? Patchouli? I always get them mixed up. Then I feel myself pulled snug against her.

I stick my tongue through the hole in the gag, and I am rewarded with a slap on the back of the head. OK then. I withdraw my tongue.

What on earth was that? Something hard. I only felt it for a moment before I stopped but I felt a hard little lump where I've never felt anything before.

It's weird. Something has changed but without being able to see or hear, I can't even begin to put my finger on what it is. Beneath the blindfold, my brow furrows in puzzlement. Gentle hands reach behind my head, and Whitney is mercifully withdrawn. Then the blindfold is taken off. I expect to be dazzled after so much time with my eyes covered, but it's almost as dark. I can make out the smoothness of the panties right in front of me, but my little world now has a black fabric ceiling. A skirt or dress then, and much tighter than the floaty summery dress she was wearing earlier. No slip now either. Just plain black, through which almost no light passes.

She lifts her legs, and brings them together, laying them over my shoulders and down my back.

Then.

A voice I've never heard before says "Come on then. Get to it."...