All the Man I Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Dottie sit sideways next to Taylor, with her shoulders square to his profile. She was running a finger lightly over his shoulder and down his bicep, doing her best to turn my man on. From the way he was shifting in his seat, I knew she was being successful.

"Hmmmm, I think we should get this party going." Dave was ready, I could feel his cock stiffen under my teasing touch. "Dottie and I like to watch; I hope you guys don't mind beginning together here?" It was more of a statement than a question.

Dave looked over at me with a sly smile, "Why don't you get us started baby?" He took my hand aiding me to a standing position directly in front of him with my back to our observers. I swayed my hips to the music, slowly turning around in a circle so I could make sure Taylor was watching. Dottie had her hand on his crotch, rubbing him as they whispered to each other.

"Can you help me with my zipper?" I coyly asked Dave who was practically drooling over me. He scooted to the edge of the cushion and ran his hands up my sides, lightly ruffling my dress until he reached my zipper. My dress fell pooling on the floor.

"Daaaammn." he drawls as I stood in front of the room in my stockings and lingerie. Standing he took me by my waist and pulled me roughly into his embrace, kissing me deeply. My body just melted into his, my arms found their way around his neck pulling myself up against his body making it possible for me to reach his lips. His hands roamed my body, settling on my ass, each hand taking a cheek, squeezing, and pulling them apart as we kissed.

Dave laid a hand on my shoulder and gently applied downward force, feeling my knees buckle I settled in front of his bulge. I run my hands up and down the front of his slacks, feeling the girth of his cock. I unbuckle his belt, taking the zipper down exposing his boxers. His pants fall to the floor and he steps out of them. He is so hard and excited having me in this submissive position, I'm lost in my lust.

His hands are in my hair, he pulls my face to him pressing his cock against my cheek, my lips. I trace his manhood with my tongue, gripping the band of his boxers, I slowly expose him. The head is swollen and in need of attention, I engulf it and take each inch into my mouth as I expose his hardness. His boxers fall around his ankles as I work him into my throat. My hands explore his masculine thighs resting on the globes of his ass, locking us together so I can work more of him into my hungry mouth. I keep sucking as he slips back down onto the love seat, I rearrange myself so I can keep sucking.

I pull off of Dave for a moment, stroking him to keep him interested and at full mast while I look over at Taylor and Dottie. She has his cock out, his pants around his knees and she is working his thick shaft in and out of her mouth. His head is tilted back, eyes closed as she continues to work him. His left hand is resting on her exposed ass, and looks like his fingers are working her hole, I love it when Taylor does this to me. She looks over at me and the lust in her eyes was apparent as she worked more of his dick into her throat. She was so much better at it than me. I swear I heard him moan.

Feeling inadequate watching Dottie please my husband, I felt I needed to remind him that his wife was in the room and why we were here. "Look at me babe ... doesn't he have a great cock?" I teased him as I held the cock up next to my face. Taylor looks over at me as I show Dave off and then take him back into my mouth, keeping eye contact with Taylor as I do. He groans and looks up at the ceiling, Dottie gives me a wink as she continues to work on my husband.

Dave doesn't disappoint, he wraps his fingers in my hair and holds my head in place as he fucks my face, his ass lifting off the cushions with each thrust. Going deeper in my mouth, causing me to choke and gag a little with each deep stroke. I love how he is owning me, making me please him like he likes, I slip my finger into my panties and rub my engorged clit as I'm used like a whore.

I was just adjusting to the assault on my mouth and throat when Dave suddenly stops. He held himself in place for a moment and then withdrew from my constricting throat.

"Strip slut." A simple command, I peeled off my panties and bra leaving just my stockings and garter. Dave led me by my hair behind the love seat. I applied a condom to my man's hardness as we stood watching his wife and my husband. Dottie was on her back, her hand intertwined in Taylor's hair as he knelt between her spread legs obviously licking and sucking her womanhood. Her eyes were closed, head back and mouth agape as Taylor worked his magic on her. His hands were above his head gripping and kneading her breasts. Pinching the nipples between his fingers, she was in a state of bliss.

Dave bent me over the back of the short sofa and entered me with a single thrust causing my back to arch, my head to raise and a long single moan escape my lips. I came. My body shuddered, stiffened as I bucked and convulsed on Dave's cock. As I recovered, I watched my Taylor please his woman. It was so erotic to watch him with her knowing his little go-to moves, watching her reactions to his ministrations. I had small pangs of regret as I watched them. My mind started to wonder if she was better than me, tasted better, and if he enjoyed her more. My thoughts were interrupted by the constant thrusting of Dave's cock trying to discover new territories inside of me as I bounced against the backrest.

I looked behind me to see Dave watching his wife, I think he may have had the same thoughts. Slapping my ass hard, Dave announced to the room, "Damn, your wife has some good pussy ... cuck." I had my head down to make it easier to accept Dave's attack on me, I looked up to see my husband's reaction. He and Dottie were naked now and huddled together, laughing and whispering to each other, she gave glancing looks at me with a smile and he with his face buried in the crook of her neck.

"I think we are going upstairs." Not sure if she was necessarily speaking to any of us specifically or just making a general announcement. She took Taylor's hand and led him away from us, from me. He turned just before going up the stairs and our eyes locked for a second.

He was sad. Almost a look of disappointment and then he was gone.

Dave continued to put me through an ordeal downstairs attempting every position he could think of on that loveseat, leaving it soaked with our combined juices. I had several more orgasms and I know he came twice as we played. I lost track of Taylor but could hear Dottie sing his praises occasionally. Dave did mention that she was uncharacteristically vocal tonight; I smiled with a little womanly pride in my husband. Dave ran out of energy around 11:30, we cuddled and talked while Dottie and Taylor continued upstairs. Sometime after 1 AM, Taylor came downstairs to get his clothes, he looked a little better than he did before. I should have felt happy for both of us. Instead, jealousy surged through me, especially when Dottie joined us in a short, silken robe, looking like a woman who was taken to the mountaintops of ecstasy.

I had no one to blame but myself.

We said our goodbyes and made our way home.

Taylor insisted that we take a shower before we reclaim each other, then we made gentle sweet love. He wasn't his normal rougher self. It felt as though both of us had been affected by the night's events.

That Saturday morning, he was aloof and quiet. I sat on his lap while he was on the deck staring out into the trees and he looked up at me with tears brimming his eyes.

"I'm sorry for cheating on you, Rach..." he whispered.

I didn't know how to respond so I just held him tight and told him that I loved him.

See, I was also dealing with my own emotions, after the high of the sex wore off, realizing how jealous I was of him with that woman. Is this how he feels when I was on a date? Why did I push him into this? I was full of doubt and regret. My insecurities boiled to the surface and felt I was going to lose him to that woman. I couldn't turn off my doubts and the voices were getting louder. I couldn't get the sight of him getting sucked, out of my head. He looked like he enjoyed it so much more than he had ever with me. I was destroying myself with my thoughts.

The next day Dottie called me, wanting to talk. My guess was she and Dave wanted to see us again. I need to find a way to politely refuse was my only thought.

"You know your husband isn't who you think he is," she stated.

"How's that?"

"He was so gentle with me and I have never felt more physical or emotional strength with any man I have been with before. I came so much that I was exhausted by the time he had his ... working harder than I ever had for another man ... and I have never been so proud when he finally came in my mouth," she added. "He loves you more than anything and would give you the world on a platter if you asked. But know this .... he is the most dominant man I have ever been with!"

"Why does he give into me so easily then?" I asked her.

"Because he loves you!" she replied. "I have had both cucks and Betas over the years; he is neither."

"What about Dave?" I asked. "He's a real Alpha, isn't he?"

"Dave has his insecurities," She started, "Don't forget, a true Alpha is confident, puts others' needs ahead of his own, makes you feel safe, and only takes action when it's important and is required. I think you may need to re-evaluate your definition of an Alpha."

We chatted for a while longer and she filled me in on her experiences and laid some more truths on me about my husband.

Over the next few weeks, I reflected on what Dottie had said. I had always looked up to my Dad, he was the role model I compared all of my men to, but for the first time, I took a long look at my Dad and Mom's relationship. It dawned on me that he might have been overcompensating for his insecurities, that's why he always put my Mom down and made her feel like a lesser person. When I compared my esteem against my mother's, I realized how much more confident and secure I was.

I thought it had to do with me just being a stronger woman, but as I looked at my successes it became obvious how much Taylor supported me and encouraged me to be strong. He never left my side, even when I was a total bitch. My father never supported my mom, just as Sammy, my ex, never supported me, and even Jim ridiculed his ex-wife. It dawned on me that every man I thought was the prime example of an Alpha was just an asshole. The standard by which I measured men completely missed the mark. I needed a new one, and I knew exactly where to find the right model.

Time marched on, as did my thoughts and realizations. I kept going back over everything Dottie had told me, coupled with my experiences as of late and the new light I was seeing my husband in. I had been an extreme fool. He wasn't allowing this because he was weak, but because he truly loved me more than his own life and happiness. He was so much stronger than I had given him credit for, and he would go through hell for me. That takes a strong man. A weaker man wouldn't be able to watch his wife leave on those nights and be willing to accept her back with more love in his heart.

I returned home late one afternoon; Taylor was out on the deck as it was his favorite place to relax. My heart swelled with new feelings of respect for him. I was finally seeing the light and the errors of my skewed thinking and actions. I had an overwhelming desire to please my husband, I stripped off my clothes right there in the kitchen and walked out on the deck buck ass naked. A slow, wicked smile spread across his face as I grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the house where we made slow gentle love the rest of the evening. I came so many times with him and each was better than the last. We truly reclaimed each other, and I knew that it was going to be alright.

++++++++++

Our lives changed from that moment on.

Two nights later I was at home cooking dinner when Taylor came in. He walked up behind, taking me in a rear bear hug and ground his hardening cock against me. His hands searched my body, gripping and pulling me causing my nipples to become little bullets. I moaned and leaned my head back against his shoulder as he worked my yoga pants down over my hips.

I turned the stove off as he spun me around pushing, pinning me over the sink. I heard his pants being undone, and then his wonderful hard cock was pushing against my wet opening. He took me right there, bent over the sink of dirty dishes.

Our pants around our thighs.

No foreplay.

He took me like a man should take his woman.

It didn't last long; we both were extremely turned on and ready by the time he entered me. I came so hard, bucking against his thrusts and he filled me as I steadied myself against the counter panting.

I passed on every one of my next Alpha date nights, I didn't need them. Taylor made it a point to stretch his comfort zone every few times we had sex, which was becoming more and more. Our love making was exalted to three or four times a week. Every couple of sessions he would surprise me with rough hard demanding sex. It wasn't demeaning or vulgar like it was with the others, but it was damn good. It also satisfied my need.

We started talking more, we became friends again and then partners in our decision making. I stopped reading the fetish blogs and started to read more articles on how to express my love and feelings to my husband. I found myself almost submitting to his power and rule.

Taylor started to read more about the different roles a husband fills in a marriage. He discovered that he liked the idea of being my Provider, Protector and Guide, as he took on more of these qualities his inner strengths came out. The more he expressed this strength, the more submissive I became. Our research and conversations revealed that this is what I always wanted in my relationships and when Taylor didn't step up in that role -- I did.

The more submissiveness I showed in our daily lives, the more dominant in the bedroom he became-- often pulling my hair and lightly choking me during sex. I was a happy woman becoming more and more satisfied in every aspect of her life.

I cut off all contact with every guy but Jim. We continued to text, but I hadn't been on a date with him in months. I told Taylor that I was going to stop communicating with Jim as I had the others, but he suggested that I might need one more date.

"I know we have improved a lot over the past months, but do you miss the sex you had with him?"

"Yes and no," I replied, "You have been excellent, baby, and I do miss his brand of abuse a little, but I'm enjoying where we are going. I don't need him anymore."

"If you stop, I want to make sure it is all out of your system and you are content with me. I will not allow you to start back up, we will nullify our post nuptials and you will not be allowed to see anyone but me." I loved this new confident Taylor so much.

"Are you saying you want me to have a good-bye fuck with him?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. You need to see him one more time and decide if you can live without what he offers. Because, once we are done with this, you are done with this."

I was following my husband's demands. I got a little wet as I thought about it, Taylor wasn't my cuck anymore, I was now his slut. I made one more date with Jim at our favorite hotel.

++++++++++

I pulled into our driveway around 2:05 AM, straightened myself out, and headed into the house. I slipped off my shoes and made my way to our bedroom. Standing in the doorway, I watched this gentle man sleep. I was already feeling the effects of my abused pussy and tired body, but I stripped naked and crawled into bed with my one true love. Rule #8 is about to come into play for the last time. I snuggled into him as I reached down for his cock.

He woke and groggily opened his eyes and smiled at me, my heart fluttered. He hadn't been asleep long. He hungrily kissed me, searching my mouth with his tongue, and taking my breath away. I felt him harden against my thigh as he ground his erection into me. He rolled onto his back and gently grasped my hair at the base of my neck, pulling me first to his lips then his chest, pushing slightly downward. I knew what he wanted. I took his manhood into my mouth, taking him deep as his hand applied a slight downward pressure forcing me to take more of him. My hair tied into his hand; I could feel myself moisten as he watched me swallow him. I reached up and cupped his balls and gently rubbed them as I got up onto my knees in between his legs.

Lifting off his cock, I lowered my face and sucked one testicle into my mouth as I looked up into those gorgeous blue eyes. Letting him slip from my mouth I flattened my tongue against the thick main vein of his cock and licked him from the base to the head. Swirled my tongue around it, engulfed him completely, swallowing him to his base, throating his cock over and over. We continued for several minutes. His moaning was getting louder and his grip on my head was getting more desperate. I knew he was close.

"Can I cum, baby?" It was a plea from Taylor. I grabbed his outer thighs and forced more of him into my throat. He loosened his grip on my hair and with a throaty moan he unloaded the third load of the night into my mouth, and I swallowed his gift.

"Fuck, I like reclaiming your mouth. So hot, baby." He relaxed as I raised up, gasping for air as I moved up next to him.

"Not nearly as much as I love being reclaimed by you." He held me tightly, only relaxing so he could lean down and take a nipple into his mouth pushing me onto my back, I could feel his cock getting hard already. Taylor centered himself on my core. Kissing me with urgency, he pushed himself into my wet folds. I love the missionary position with Taylor, but I know he just wants to get his dick wet before I end up on my hands and knees.

He slowly enters me to the hilt; I feel so full of him. Even though not long ago I had another man inside of me, I never tire of feeling Taylor filling me. His thrusts were slow, and he teased me with just the head before sinking deep inside of me, his pelvic bone pushing into my sex, exciting me. Thrust after thrust, my body moved with him.

I closed my eyes and let him take me.

Damn, I love this man.

The thrusts are harder now, I can hear the slight slapping sounds as he slams into me. He pushes deep inside of me as if trying to touch every inch of me that Jim had. He holds himself deep inside. I feel him flexing and pulsating, then he pulls out way too soon. I get onto my knees and scoot myself closer to the edge of the bed, flattening my breasts into the mattress, I expose more of my sex to my husband.

He stands flatfooted on the floor as his thick hands grab my hips and pull me back a little more. I feel one hand leave my hip and then the bluntness of his cockhead is at my tunnel. He rubs up and down, my fluids moisten him even more.

"Yes baby, please fuck me!"

With a single thrust, I'm impaled on his cock, he's so deep inside of me. His hands on my hips, the first thrust knocks the air from my lungs as we collide. Again, and again, the thrusts are hard, powerful, deep.

I'm so close, I start yelling in my own mind.

"Take that cock slut!"

"Yeah bitch, you love that cock WHORE!"

Almost there.

"I own this fucking pussy!"

"OH GOD, OH GOD ... uggghhhh, AHHHH, YESYESYESYES!" I feel the waves wash over me, making me warm as my body convulses and trembles under the assault. Taylor holds himself deep inside of my quivering pussy as he grunts his load deep inside. He crumples on top of me as he softens, and we both collapse onto the bed.