All the Man I Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're mine." I can barely make out his words from his ragged breathing, but I understand that I was just reclaimed by my true love and husband.

"I'll always be yours."

++++++++++

This morning, I see things in a different light. That was the last time looking for hard, demeaning sex outside of my marriage. I let Taylor know I was cutting things off with Jim as I was texting him. Jim wasn't happy and sent me some rude messages back, I felt no guilt or remorse as I clicked the block button and deleted his contact in my phone.

Over these months I started to see a difference in myself. I started to see a difference in Taylor.

When I redefined what an Alpha was to me, my desires changed. I'll still need a hard deep fucking every once in a while, but I have no doubt that my husband will be able to satisfy any need I have.

As it turns out, the love of my life is all the man I'll ever need!