All the Man I Need Pt. 02

Story Info
Cuckolding. Open marriage. What does she learn?
7.7k words
3.61
35.1k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick writer's note:

Tags for this story: Cuckolding, Open Marriage

Other subjects touched in this story: Rough Sex, Dominate Male, Submissive Female, Alpha and Beta male comparisons, light bondage, light BDSM, light pain.

I've always enjoyed how people's perspectives on such controversial things as 'What makes a real man', 'How men react to different situations', 'The difference between Alpha and Beta Males'. I hope to explore this concept a little in this story. I also know that this subject will stir some emotional responses in some of the readers of Literotica so I have turned off the public comments for the first part, but they are available for this piece. My hope is that you score and comment on the complete story.

I want to thank my editors for their collaboration and input in this story. I love to collaborate with people and so I look forward to expanding this editing team. If you are interested in being a part of this collaboration team, please send me your email address through private messaging and I'll shoot you my stories.

++++++++++

In All the Man I need -- Part 1 we learned what led Rachelle and Taylor to the cuckolding / open marriage lifestyle. We also learned how Rachelle started to lose respect for her husband and that their marriage was declining from the steamy love affair they had to a less than satisfying marriage.

Remember, these are still her thoughts as she is driving home from her last rendezvous. The last portion of part one.

I was having a tough time reconciling my guilt for cheating and my desire for uninhibited sex. I was also confused with what I was reading on the internet about these lifestyles. There was a clear difference between cuckolding and open marriage, and we were leaning towards a cuck lifestyle. I convinced myself that Taylor really wanted to submit to me and my lovers. He was just having issues letting go. To complicate everything, even more, I was starting to doubt my husband's love for me. I mean, how could a real man let his wife fuck other men and be good with it? These doubts started to creep into my daily interactions with Taylor and I could see myself losing respect for him as I went on more of my Alpha dates and the months dragged on. By the seventh month of our new lifestyle, we barely talked, Taylor was depressed, and I had all but cut him off from sex. I never initiated sex anymore and when I threw him a pity fuck, I would just lay there and let him hump me in the missionary position and then would immediately clean myself off. The only exception was when Taylor reclaimed me after my Alpha dates. I would silently degrade him in my thoughts:

Hmmm, how do you like that stretched pussy cuck?

Please just cum and get this over with!

Why can't you be a real man?

That was until ...

++++++++++

Taylor served in the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman and was stationed with the Marine Corps during a tour in Iraq. I'm told that a Corpsman is something like an EMT or a medic, but he never really shared a lot of details with me. After his discharge, Taylor came back home and started working at the company where we met. A few months later, his best friend, William Thomas, followed him to our hometown. Everyone just called him Thomas, nobody called him William, Willie, or Bill. I guess it was a military thing. Thomas grew up in foster care after losing his mother and father in an auto accident. He joined the Marines when he aged out of the system, and that is where he found a true family. Taylor and Thomas are like brothers, fighting and laughing at their inside jokes with no intention of explaining them to others, including me. I was almost jealous of how close they were--much closer than I was to my own siblings.

Thomas opened an MMA gym in town. He had been an amateur fighter who was injured just before going professional, but still loved the sport and wanted to teach others. Taylor helped with some seed money, so he has a free lifetime membership and worked out there as often as he could. I never would have expected this from Taylor, and it didn't make sense to me. He really wasn't that kind of muscle-bound fighter type of guy.

He was my gentle little cuck, after all.

No one else knew this truth about Taylor except for he and I, the outside world perceived him as an Alpha male, but we knew. My contempt was growing, I just wanted him to admit that he wasn't a real man and accept his position under me and my Alpha lovers.

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon when Thomas came over for dinner. We all chatted out on the deck, it was a favorite place to relax since it had a great view of the greenbelt and was one of the only places in the city where you could still watch deer in a natural setting.

I always felt out of place with these two, like I didn't belong in their secret club. Taylor always carried the conversation when we were like this, but I could tell even that was a struggle; with all of the strife we were experiencing in our marriage. After a while, Taylor excused himself to the kitchen to prep the steaks, leaving the two of us alone on the deck.

"How's the gym coming along?" I asked taking a pull on my beer.

"It's good, membership has picked up. I even have a couple of amateur fighters and one professional training with me now."

"Wow, that's great."

"Yeah. I wish Doc would have gone professional, though." He mentions offhandedly.

"WHAT!" I laughed, spitting my beer. "My husband? Shit, you must be joking!" laughing through the exchange. "He'd never be man enough!"

Thomas stood, back straightened, eyes narrowed.

"Fuck you." He sneered at me, stepping closer. "I don't know what kind of fucked up marriage you two have, but I never want to hear you disrespect him again...ever!" he said coldly. "Doc is more of a man than any of your fuck buddies. He's got bigger balls and more guts than anyone I know." He stared at me intently as I cowered a little into my chair, getting a little wet. I do hate my sexual desires sometimes.

I never figured Taylor to share that part of our lives, but it was Thomas, and those two had no secrets.

He looked at me for some time and then relaxed as he went and leaned against the deck rail. Studying me for a few seconds, he looked through the window at my husband in the kitchen then back at me, his anger diminishing.

"You don't know...do you?"

"Know what?" I asked timidly.

"I guess it's my story to tell since I was there...and I'm just buzzed enough." He stated, more relaxed. "It was towards the end of our tour. We were ordered to block an entrance into a public market so people could shop and be protected from vehicles or other intrusions." He paused and took a sip of his beer before continuing. "A little boy, about 12, walked into the market and clacked off a vest," he trailed off a little. "A couple of Marines were injured, but mostly it was kids and women...Doc was the first medical on the scene and spent hours trying to save limbs and get people proper care." His face was dark now.

"He watched the boy detonate." He looked directly into my eyes and I'm sure he could see the horror there.

Thomas paused for a minute, looking at me like he was waiting for me to digest this fact before continuing. "When we got back to the states, he wasn't the same. He had nightmares and couldn't keep his anger subdued. It caused him a few problems but nothing serious, until..." He stopped and checked on Taylor again.

"Until what?" I whispered.

"We were at a bar on a temp assignment. Some townie got drunk and slapped his ole lady sending her into Doc. He caught her but ended up with a handful of tit in the process." He paused again and I laughed a little.

"Yeah, it was funny till the three homeys thought they were going to kick his ass for manhandling their woman." He looked at me for a second like he wasn't sure if he should continue.

"Before any of us could move, he went through the three of them like shit through a goose. He hurt them badly. When we finally got him out the door... the sawdust was soaking up their blood." His eyes narrowed at me again and continued. "If it wasn't for us getting him out of there before the cops showed up and the fact that nobody knew us ... he'd have been in deep trouble."

I just looked at him blankly.

"That's when we all knew he had a serious issue that was going to affect the rest of his life. Being a Corpsman, he was able to see the psych doc on the side for the last few months of his enlistment. The doc was able to help clear Doc's head and gave him some tools to help control the anger. After that, he was a different guy--the mellow fellow you know." Thomas said, looking a little distressed now. "You don't know what he can be."

I took that to heart and remembered the darkness I'd seen in him, last year when he was trying to meet my sexual needs. I wondered if it were those feelings, he had to tap into in order to be the guy I wanted in the bedroom.

"Rach, I'm telling you...don't fuck him over. He's my brother and you could bring out someone neither of us what to be around. Stop fucking around," he begged.

I thought about that conversation often during the next week and gradually started to see my husband differently, seeing an inner strength that was hidden before; though in the end, my treatment of him never changed.

++++++++++

I had a little too much to drink—a direct violation of Rule #3, no drugs or excessive drinking. My date finished around 2 AM and I was running short on time to thoroughly clean up before heading home. I giggled as I grabbed one of the used, filled condoms, packing it into my stuff and heading home with the stink of my Alpha still on me. I decided to push boundaries that night.

I crawled in bed, stroking Taylor hard, then pulled on his shoulder to roll him over. Laying on top with his hard cock against me, I grabbed the used condom, smiled into his confused face, and dumped it all over my tits.

"Dessert is served CUCK!" I exclaimed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled at me.

You would have thought I had shot him the way he jumped off the bed and looked at me, that look he gave me chilled me to the bone. It was different than any other way he has ever looked at me, it was like he was looking through me, his eyes narrowed and his jaw set, lips pursed. It was at that moment I realized I fucked up in a major way and it was one of the few times I feared my husband. He grabbed me by my right ankle and foot, dragged me off the bed and down the hall into the spare room, cursing the entire way. I was too busy trying to keep from getting rug burns on my naked ass to really pay attention to what was being said. He dropped me in the middle of the room and looked at me in disgust as the cum dripped from my chest.

"Fuck you. Stay here, you cheating slut," he said flatly as he looked down at me and continued, "We'll talk in the morning but I don't want to see you in our bed or downstairs until you clean your whoring ass up."

He never spoke to me like that and I knew I pushed too far. I guess even a Beta cuck has his limits. I sat in the spare room crying and figured our venture into this lifestyle was over, possibly even our marriage. I got up and used the guest bathroom to shower and get cleaned up before getting into the spare bed. It was the first time we hadn't slept together while under the same roof.

I laid there, reviewing what Taylor had called me, a cheating slut with a whoring ass. Is that what I am? I never really thought about it. I always figured that Taylor was ok with my sexual activities, they were his idea after all. In this moment I think I got insight to how he really felt about me and what was happening in our marriage. Not only have I lost respect for him, but he's also lost respect for me. How could our marriage ever survive? That was my last cognizant thought as I succumbed to a fitful sleep.

I woke up late with a hangover and immediately took another shower. I felt dirty. When I finally made my way into the kitchen for coffee, Taylor was at the table.

"Taylor, I'm sorry--"

"--Pull that cuckold bullshit again and we are done. GOT IT?"

"I didn't mean to; I was a little too drunk."

"Well, that's why we have rule #3! It should never have happened. When did you lose respect for me? You have been treating me like dogshit for months and I'm just about done with it." I couldn't look at him as he spoke, I knew he was right.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes." His answer was precise. "But it has to be your decision. I just don't know how much more of this I can take...You are no longer the woman I married. You have become someone I don't much like. I'm your husband and we are supposed to be partners in this mess of a marriage, but right now, I feel like a doormat! Do you even still love me?"

"OH MY GOD YES!" I practically screamed at him, causing my head to throb from my emotional response. "I'm sorry, I may have gotten lost a little."

"You need to figure out what you want and re-evaluate the way you treat me. Got it?"

"Got it," I whispered. Tears rimmed my eyes as I thought back to what he said. "Do you really think of me as a whore?"

He paused for a minute, his features softening. "No...not really...but I feel like you are cheating on me sometimes and I...I can't help but get a little jealous. You're supposed to be my wife and you treat me like I don't matter anymore."

"I'm sorry, baby. I promise to do better." I replied with my head hung in shame.

"Good." He replied, leaving me at the table to contemplate my actions and feelings.

I absolutely loved Taylor more than anything in my life, and upon reflection I realized he was right. I have treated him as a secondhand person and not the love of my life.

Taylor changed right before me; he was stronger. It was obvious that he wasn't going to take my disrespect much longer and I knew that change had to happen; and it had to start with me. I cancelled any dates I had for the next few weeks and paid closer attention to Taylor. I wasn't ready to put a permanent stop to everything, I kind of liked what I had going. I needed to let Taylor know I still loved him, and this episode proved to me how far I had fallen.

Life got a little bit better. Our marriage got a little bit better because I was seeing Taylor in this new light, he was not a lesser man. He may still have had a submissive, or a Beta, side but he was coming into his own. I liked this new Taylor; he still wasn't that dominant guy I needed but damn he was so close.

++++++++++

Again, time diminished the lessons I had learned; you could say I was a dumb bitch back then--I couldn't read the writings on the wall. I felt there was still an element missing from our sex life, the solution finally hit me one night on my way home.

That's it! I'll find him some pussy...pussy cures everything.

I knew Taylor could get laid if he wanted to, he was handsome, rugged-looking, women always flirted with him. At six foot even, weighing around 190, his abdomen was cut, and his biceps were huge from all the gym time he put in. His short dark hair and that trimmed goatee put him over the top. He would have more pussy dripping around him if he just applied himself, but that's not how Beta men work. They want their woman to make the sexual decisions for them so that's what I did.

It said so right in my favorite blog.

I found a couple, Dottie, and Dave, that was just a little older than us. Dottie was looking for a gentle lover because her Dave was always overly dominant and rough with her. They sounded perfect for us. She and I talked for a week or so and I described my husband as the good-looking timid kind of guy. I told her that he wasn't dominant at all and would just follow her lead. I described him as anything but an Alpha. Dave sounded perfect for me. I couldn't wait for Taylor to see or at least hear a real man demeaning me as he fucked me to multiple orgasms. I had hoped that seeing how a real man fucks me, he might finally see that he was the cuck I was treating him as.

All he had to do was accept his place. Why was this so hard for him?

Taylor was harder to convince. He didn't want to do it. "Just don't feel the need." He told me.

I explained that I really wanted to try a couple and this guy sounded perfect for me and she for him. I explained that I couldn't play with him unless Taylor fucked his wife. He finally caved. I never figured it would be this hard to get a husband to fuck another woman with his wife's permission! I think it helped that I had taken control and pushed everything along. His woman made sexual decisions for him. This just confirmed his submissive cuck personality more for me. If he really didn't want to see me fucked by a man, he would have resisted more.

I was convinced that I was on the right path.

I remember the night as though it happened yesterday.

I had been excited for days, picking out my clothes, arranging what Taylor was going to wear. I wanted to make a good impression, I wanted to look sexy and willing for Dave and Taylor needed to impress Dottie. This felt different than other date nights, this one seemed more important, like everything we were to be was hanging on the outcome of this night.

Taylor arrived home late, this stressed me out and I was failing to hold my tongue.

"You're late!" I hissed as he came through the door.

"Not by much, why does it matter?"

"We need to make a good impression. I need Dottie to like you." I replied as I sat out his clothes and helped him dress.

"I could care less if she likes me Rach, I told you I think this is a bad idea."

"Why are you fighting me on this? I know you want to see what it's like...don't you?"

"I could live without it. This is your thing; I'm just doing it for you." He was naked now and I was enjoying watching his ripped body move as he dressed. I smiled to myself. I knew he was doing this for me, he was submitting just as he should.

I straightened out the collar of his shirt as we looked into each other's eyes. I could see his fear, his excitement, and the anxiousness I was feeling. We finally made it out the door and to the car for the short drive to their place.

Dottie looked fabulous. The standard little black dress hugged her curves just right and I was immediately jealous of her. The only advantage I had on her was my youth, and I doubted that was much of an advantage. She kissed me on the cheek and then Taylor, his cheeks blushing as he couldn't decide where to look. Dave was handsome, fit, and obviously an Alpha male from the way he carried himself. I felt myself moisten as he pulled me into an erotic hug that lasted a few seconds longer than it should have. He shook Taylor's hand and ushered us into their dining room where he took drink orders.

Conversation during dinner was light but got steadily better the more we had to drink. There was some heavy flirting happening between Dave and I as Dottie tried to peel Taylor's attention from us. That's right baby, watch a real man in action. I wanted Taylor to take in the whole experience, so I laid it on heavy. Touching Dave's arm, keeping my eyes trained on him and laughing at all his little jokes. I could see it was having the desired effect on Taylor and I started to get more than a little excited as Dave took command of the evening.

We were all invited into the den as Dottie brought in a fresh bottle of wine for us to share and turned on some smooth jazz. Dave sat Taylor and Dottie over on the couch as he took his place next to me on the love seat. His hands roamed my legs and would lean in occasionally, to whisper naughty thoughts softly into my ear. His warm breath on my neck sent chills down my spine and I was more than ready to move forward with this experience.