All The Nice Girls Love A Sailor

Story Info
Minnie seduces hard-looking, tough skipper Max below decks
1.1k words
3.78
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experienced skipper and former soldier Captain Max Krueger boarded his 80-foot schooner, currently berthed in the marina between charter bookings. He broke out a brush and fresh-water hose and set about swabbing the decks, preparing for the next trip. The charter guests would be arriving on board soon. He was a captain who didn't mind pitching in to help with the endless chores of keeping a vessel ship-shape. His mind wandered as the sweat poured from him, so he was surprised to look up and see a guest, the Indigenous American actress Minnie Clearwater, standing under the shade of the aft cabin awning, watching him with those dark, gorgeous eyes.

"Jesus Christ, you startled me!"

"I got bored," Minnie mewed. "Silly old script. I'm done learning lines on shore. I came aboard early. Besides, the view from here is much better." And it was true, thought Minnie, she had been admiring this strong, hard-looking man... his hairy, tanned, scarred body, his battered but attractive features, the sheer masculinity of him. "You don't mind me being here, do you?"

"Well, no, of course not." Max's heart was beating like a teenager's on his first date.

Minnie stepped nearer, hoping to smell his sweat, which ran off him in rivulets like condensation off a cold beer. "It's so hot," she sighed.

He playfully turned the hose on her, and within seconds she was squealing and giggling, cavorting on the hot decks, soaking wet, her flimsy blouse and slacks plastered to her full contours. The tips of her nipples were dark and thrusting, the round mounds of her buttocks like two taut hillocks under her pants. Max dropped the hose. His men were on the way back to the beach in the launch. Only he and this wild vixen of American Indian heritage were on board. He caught her slender wrist in his big paw.

She looked into his pale eyes and knew she had gone too far to stop now. If she struggled, he would overpower her. She felt his strength, and moaned.

He picked her up, kicked open a steel door and carried her, writhing helplessly, into a dark cabin. He threw her onto a bunk and ripped the clothes from her, his hands clumsy in his haste, tearing, pulling, his breathing heavy, while her hands fumbled with his belt buckle even as she murmured, "No, please, not so fast." Within moments they were naked and grasping. His prick was up like a flagpole between his thighs. He climbed onto her, thrusting her down as he entered her wetness. She gasped, her mouth slack. He licked her face and sucked her full lips, biting in his frenzy, his hard white butt pumping up and down fast, then faster as he pinned her thrashing arms above her head, his mouth now searching for the plump, wobbly hills of her delicious breasts, suckling the dark aureoles, grunting as she bucked like a young filly under him.

Her hips and pelvis crashed into his as she twisted her head, only the whites of her eyes showing now, her mouth contorted in ecstasy as she gasped, "Fuck you, oh fuck you, you animal!" Her voice reached a high wail as he felt the hot spurt of his love juice release into her depths, spasm upon spasm, unable to hold longer, unable to control, unable to stop spurting, unable to breathe. He gulped for air, his heart thundering in his chest, head whipping from side to side, raining sweat on her, jolting up and down and collapsing upon her softness, his hands now gentler, stroking, soothing as she subsided, cooing softly, her panting now turning to deep, satisfied breaths.

A knock sounded on the door. "Boss? You in there? Need the key to the store locker. Need gas for the outboard."

Eyes closed, his breathing now regular, Max sighed and opened one eye.

Minnie's pretty mouth, inches from his, smiled sweetly. "Seems you're wanted on deck. But thank you for your time, hombre."

"Son of a bitch, Lito!" He smiled wearily and rolled off the bed. Tying a sarong around his hips, muttering darkly, he pulled open the door.

Sunlight entered the cabin. Lito and Pedro stood there, grinning like idiots. They both moved their heads slightly, trying to see around him into the cabin.

He shoved a heavy set of keys at Lito. "Bugger off, will you?" he growled, and slammed the door.

He returned to the bunk and sat beside her, his gaze lovingly sweeping the length of her. "My God, luck be a lady," he whispered as his hands caressed the warmth of her belly. She groaned and stretched, her legs opening, her knees raising up from the sheets. His hand gently sought the netherworld of her core, titillating the silkiness of her honey pot.

"Don't tell me I'm due for seconds, Captain, a man of your, um... maturity?"

He smiled, rose and went to the basin. He rinsed a small towel under the tap, returned to her and proceeded to gently wipe her clean. Dropping the towel, he lay down full length, his head positioned above her pubic patch.

"Maturity, hell," he murmured, and lowered his mouth to her Venus cave, his tongue searching, probing, tasting the musky fragrance of her, then suddenly thrusting his tongue, stiffened, like quicksilver into her. Spreading her pink petals wide with his fingers, he delicately explored her hot wetness, as she lowered her head back onto the pillow.

"White man speak with forked tongue," she gasped, as for several minutes he paid homage to this sobbing, vital American Indian lass who had come so suddenly into his life. "My turn, lover. You need some encouragement," she smiled, and with a lithe movement, twisted him onto his back and placed her pouting lips over his half-erect love stick. She began her own brand of torture, her tongue nuzzling at his reddened tip, her juicy mouth succulently sliding up and down the veined staff, cajoling, teasing, bringing him maddeningly to attention again.

"The best for last, okay?" she chided, and raised her hips above him, waiting an agonizing moment, watching his face in anticipation before plunging herself down, enveloping him in her furry clutch... tight, loose, tight, loose... proceeding to move up and down languorously, this time holding his hands pinned above his head as she rained soft kisses upon his brow, his eyes, licking his stubbled chin, all the time speeding the motion, rising and falling, drawing a groan from him almost of despair, her naked bottom quivering, her head flung back, panting, the veins in her neck standing out taut, breasts caught cruelly mangled in his hands, a sob rising in the air as her buttocks jiggled almost to a blur as a scream of delight tore from her. "Geronimo!!" she shouted as the near-pain of a frantic orgasm poured through her body. Her fingers raked the thick mat of graying hair on his deep chest, and she was spent.