Me and the Soccer Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
William gets to fuck the hot blonde in his class.
1.3k words
4.05
14.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me (William), Lotta and Ruben are sitting in a group room during English class, too tired to do any work. Instead, we sit and chat with each other and my birthday happens to come up.

Ruben - Hey, it's your birthday soon, William! Finally nineteen like the rest of us.

Me - *Nodding slightly looking down at the table*.

Lotta - Wait, when is your birthday?

Me - In exactly 3 days, I say with a little ironic concern in my eyes.

Ruben - Have you experienced everything you want to do in your teenage years haha, he says a little teasingly because we both play a lot of computer games and have never received so much attention from the female population. Ruben has at least dated a bit but exactly what he has experienced with them is a bit unclear. Maybe a lot, but probably very little.

Me - Ah well! It feels great to still be a virgin, still never even kissed anyone! I die of happiness, of course!

Ruben - Ah, but you have three days. Step up!

I give Ruben an annoyed expression.

Lotta - Is that what you want? To lose your virginity?

Me - It's kind of my life goal now. I just wish I had gotten it done, completed, so I can start focusing on more important things. It will never go away from my head. I'm panicking.

Lotta - I haven't had sex for over a month. I understand you.

Ruben - Oh my god, Lotta... *he says without trying to smile*

I look up at Lotta with a dissatisfied look.

Lotta - Haha sorry! I'm joking! Or well no, im not... but I just wanted to joke! But is it true that you will stop being so depressed if you got laid today?

Me - Yes! It would solve all my problems. I'm not joking.

Lotta - William, meet me in the resting room in 5 minutes. *she walks towards the door*

Ruben - Huuuuuuuh?!

I try to say something but there are no words. I'm just confused and see the door close behind Lotta as she leaves the room.

Me - She trolls so hard. Why is she doing this to me?

Ruben - *laughs in confusion*

Me - If I leave the room and go there, I'm an idiot. She doesn't want to sleep with me.

Ruben - Just go and check I guess. *smiles*

Me - Are you in on this? You're messing with me.

Ruben - Brother, I have no idea what just happened. She might actually be there. I wouldn't be surprised if she's dick hungry now that she's single for once.

Me - Then I can't not go there. I'll go and see that she's not there, come back here in 30 seconds and act like I never left the room when she comes back. If she pulls a prank, I change schools. Okay?

Ruben - Aight, see you in 30 seconds then. *goes in for a handshake*

I leave the group room and move past the lockers on my way to the resting room.

--

The door to the rest room opens from the inside after my knock.

Lotta - Close it quickly, she says with a small smile.

Me - Are you serious? Because otherwise you are pulling an extremely nasty prank.

Lotta unbuttons her light green cardigan. She is short, blonde and blue-eyed. She has what I myself would call perfectly shaped proportions. Medium-sized breasts, big and beautiful ass for her height, and well-trained legs.

She takes off her cardigan and throws it aside. She is now standing there in her bra and starts untying her sweatpants.

Lotta - Take off your clothes.

I, in shock at seeing her soon-to-be bare body, obey her and throw off all my clothes so I stand completely naked in front of Lotta now in just her underwear.

Lotta - This is your day, William. Fuck me.

Lotta backs off sitting in the small bed that is really only made for one student at a time.

I step up on the bed and fold her down on her back. I kiss her lips. It feels like they are stuck there. I then kiss her neck and loosen her bra so her breasts pop out. I squeeze them a bit before I start sucking on one for a few seconds.

I have never been this hard in my entire life and I feel that I don't want to waste too much time on foreplay. However, I want to experience everything today so I push her panties away with my nose and start eating her. After about 30 seconds I feel Lotta's thighs and calves squeezing my head as she starts to get wet. She also has her nails massaging my hair.

I back away when she starts to moan.

Me - Could you suck me off. Won't take many seconds.

She sits up and bends down towards my hard pride of 7 inches. I really hope she can fit all of me.

Lotta drips saliva from her mouth when she in fact swallows me whole immediately. She moves quickly up and down and it gives you really lovely sounds. *clunk* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp* *gulp*...

Not long after, I come in her mouth and I stare into her eyes as she swallows my cum.

I push Lotta back on her back and rip off her panties.

I'm already hard again and now I get to fuck Lotta for real. She pulls out a condom from her handbag and puts it on me.

I lie down on top of her and push my cock into her pussy. I let out a little silent moan.

I have pushed her legs up to her head so they rest on my shoulders in a lying position. I take a tight grip on her wonderful thighs and pump my weapon in and out of Lotta. It goes all the way in, and all the way out. Not very slow either. Lotta starts moaning.

Me - Oh my gooood..

Lotta - *Aaah* *mhf*.

When I feel that it is starting to happen to me again, I pull out and ask if it is okay to flip her on her stomach. She nods.

Now with her divinely wonderful cheeks in front of me, I can take her like I've always dreamed of, because yes, I've crushed on this girl for MONTHS. Before pushing my cock down again, I can't resist burying my face in her ass for a while.

When I instead bury my cock in a flat position with her legs and arms under mine so she is stuck underneth, I just pump and watch her flesh jiggle in all directions.

*Lotta continues to moan a little more now*

Lotta - Harder! Please!

I'm pushing like never before. Lotta can't move a muscle as I work myself up and down in her like a machine. And in the end she screams...

Lotta - AAAAaahh!!!

As she has her moment I decide to press my left hand over her mouth for the time I have left before I come too. About 10 seconds later I ejaculate and I feel my whole body vibrating with happiness.

I lie down next to her and pull her on top of me. I squeeze her buttocks and give her a long kiss before she pulls away and gets dressed.

Lotta - I'm leaving now and you come in 5 minutes. If the teacher asks, say that you misunderstood our regroup. I should be just in time myself.

I nod.

Lotta - This stays between us, okay.

Me - Of course!

She leaves the room.

On my way out I meet Ruben who has ACTUALLY forgotten the time.

Ruben - That was a long 30 seconds ;)