All The Way In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,803 Followers

Not that there was anything wrong with that either.

But this was better; she started thrashing now with a really, really sexy sway and a feral growl in her throat, her hips rocking with a filth I couldn't ever have imagined in such a woman. My finger stayed welded to the top of her slit, all greasy by now, pressing firmly into her as her body moved up and down; I could feel my own dick, solid inside her, and I pressed on her mound against its pressure. She was panting into my face, working herself into a lather, and I was dimly aware that the bed was making alarming noises.

This went on a few moments with the two of us just trying to keep up with each other, but I soon felt that warning, boiling sensation behind my balls, like someone was knuckling my crotch, and I scrambled to gather my thoughts and warn Ms D. "I think I'm going to cum," I gasped, hearing the strain in my own voice.

"Keep doing that, with your finger," was all she could manage; she was laboring now, and trying to get herself off, and so I tensed my cock and tried to think about soccer and gritted my teeth until, with three or four hunched, full-length thrusts, I felt her fluttering around my shaft. She slumped over, her body plastered to mine with my face once again covered with her sweaty hair, and I was so close... I took over, fucking up into her body as fast as I could while holding her asscheeks clutched in my hands, and just as my abs were starting to protest I felt it rising up out of my balls, and there it was.

Bliss. Cumming into a woman for the very first time, and it was unbelievable.

She chuckled, exhilarated, as she felt my penis leap inside her. "Mmm," I heard her hum, so sexily right beside my ear, and I was unloading far up into her body, hard eager spurts of semen, almost as strong as though I hadn't already busted just half an hour before? Twenty minutes?

We were kissing again before I was even finished, long, slow, sloppy, smothering kisses, and there was saliva everywhere; but who cared? There were so many fluids sloshing around that bed by that time; what did one more matter?

Speaking of which, I soon found myself lying in the wet spot, half draped across her body. I had my head near her shoulder with my nose just about pushing into her armpit, which would have been repulsive to me just a few hours ago; now it seemed totally natural. She was running her fingers all up and down my body, and after a few moments I started to respond the same way, and the night crept past in silence.

"I shouldn't have done that, Todd-o," she murmured, but she didn't sound like she was serious.

I thought about that, then nodded against her skin. "Probably." I craned over to kiss her again. "But I'm not complaining."

* * *

She made me take a shower with her the next morning, which was another first. Or second, or third, depending on what sort of act we were counting by that time, but both of us were limping slightly as we dragged ourselves toward the bus later. We'd agreed not to even try to sit together, or talk together, or do anything together except trade phone numbers. So I slumped down into a seat beside Jeff, who stirred. He'd been looking out the window at the girls from Arkansas. "I know, man," he sympathized. "I didn't sleep for shit, either."

"Wha-?" The sudden flash image of Jeff Pike and Lynn Julian, doing nasty things to each other, was sudden and strong. I shuddered. "What do you mean?

He shook his head, pale. "Turns out I just can't sleep right, being in a hotel room with a teacher. You know?"

I looked away. "Yeah. I know." Leah was across the aisle, already curling up against Brett for the short ride to the airport. "I know, dude."

He went back to his coffee. A few rows ahead of me, I saw Ms D's corkscrew curls bobbing as she looked down, and then my phone warbled.

I smiled. Jesus Christ, I had it bad. Really bad.

Voboy
Voboy
1,803 Followers