All The World's a Stage - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on cucky! Spit it out!" said Margaret with a grin.

"For fuck's sake, Keith," I said. "Tell me quickly. I'm not getting good sensations here."

Keith took a gulp of his drink and looked at me defiantly.

"Margaret's pregnant!" he blurted out, forgetting the house rule that he was only to call his HotWife Princess.

"What?" I screeched. "How the fuck did that happen? I... I... "

I was lost for words.

Margaret came and sat on my lap and kissed me.

"You're going to be a real Daddy now," she purred happily. "But don't worry. Keith and I have been talking in the car on the way home. He'll say the baby is his. We'll get through this. It will be awkward and difficult on occasions, I'm sure, but together, we'll cope."

She wriggled on my lap and I felt my cock begin to stir.

"I'm having this baby, but Keith and I are determined that it isn't going to ruin our lifestyle. We both want to carry on as before. When the baby comes, we'll cross any difficult bridges together. Are you happy with that?"

I was going to be a father! Fucking hell. I felt really humble, and my eyes filled with tears I kissed Margaret and easing her off my lap, I stood up, carefully and went over to Keith. I looked at him.

"Are you comfortable with this?" I asked. "When the baby is born, we'll have to change our lifestyle dramatically. If you're not happy with that, say so now, and we'll work something out."

Keith smiled sadly at me.

"I'm delighted that Margaret is having a baby," he said. "And the fact that you are the father pleases me even more. You've been the Daddy in this house for ages. Now I get the chance to be a daddy too, even if I'm not the child's true father."

He extended his hand and said, "Congratulations, Drew. You've made me a very happy cuckold."

I took his hand and shook it, then I pulled him closer and hugged him.

"You're going to have to take on a lot of extra responsibilities, cucky," I warned him. "When Margaret is too far gone for sex, I'll, still want to fuck somebody. You're going to have a very sore arsehole in about seven months!"

"You can still fuck me in the arse, Daddy," Margaret said, "and I'll still be able to suck your cock, remember!"

We shared our news with Olwen, and her alone. We worked out that Margaret would be about three and a half to four months gone by the time of the show. As long as she was fit and healthy, she would continue as Nancy.

And that's what happened. The show was a great success, Margaret concealed her pregnancy, and then announced it during the speeches at the end of the last performance on the Saturday night.

She brought Keith forward and the audience clapped them both enthusiastically. So that's how Margaret's pregnancy became public knowledge. It all went to plan, and no-one suspected anything. Olwen, bless her, noticed that Keith was missing Margaret's smoking, which she had given up as soon as she realised that she was pregnant. She enjoyed teasing and tormenting Keith as much as Margaret and I did, and she pinched one of Margaret's dainty lady pipes, and learned to smoke it. When she appeared for the first time with a pipe between her lips, Keith was delighted, and Margaret managed to avoid having a puff or two, despite her craving for pipe tobacco.

Fast forward six months, and on a balmy summer evening at the beginning of September, at precisely half past six on Tuesday the fifth, Madeleine burst into the world with a very healthy scream that meant that Margaret and I, together with Keith were all now parents.

Except that it didn't.

Margaret didn't have an easy time giving birth to Madeleine. She tore very badly and lost quite a lot of blood. Even had Keith not been the CEO of the Health Board, the hospital staff would have been concerned. They stitched Margaret up and decided to keep her in the hospital for a few days to monitor her.

Keith and I went out and had a few beers to celebrate, and I took him to bed when we got home. He loved to suck my cock almost as much as I loved having it sucked, and when I was fucking him later on, he sprayed a huge amount of cum all over the bedsheets as my long, thick cock stimulated his prostate.

That triggered a memory, and as I lay on my back afterwards whilst Keith cleaned my cock, I realised what had to be done.

I told Keith what I wanted him to do, explaining my reasons and the possible consequences if he didn't obey me. He promised he would do as he was told, so that when Margaret brought Madeleine home ten days after giving birth, her cuckold and I had news for her.

Madeleine was in her carry cot on the floor of the living room. Keith was in his usual chair and Margaret and I were cuddling on the settee. She'd already apologised that she was still very sore and swollen, but that her mouth and her arse were available should I need them.

"I do," I admitted, having missed her dreadfully during her stay in hospital, " but before any of that starts, cucky has some news for you."

"Oh?" she replied, arching her eyebrows in surprise. "What is it, cucky? Hurry up and tell me. I'm gagging for Daddy's cum."

"The night Madeleine was born, Daddy took me out to celebrate," Keith began. "We had a few drinks and when we got back here, we went to bed and Daddy fucked me."

"That's Daddy's right," snapped Margaret, a little testily. "My cunt will be healed soon, and Daddy will be able to fuck me again. Until then, you'll just have to be my stand in."

Keith blushed. "I know my arsehole is a poor substitute for your cunt, Princess," he continued. "Daddy's cock feels so good up my sissy arse. Anyway, that night when Daddy fucked me, I had an orgasm and I sprayed all over the sheets."

Margaret giggled. "Yes, Daddy's lovely thick cock does have that effect," she admitted dreamily.

"Well it reminded Daddy of that celebration night we had when we'd been cast in Oliver," said Keith. "You gave me that blow job and Daddy fucked me. I was allowed to cum on your tits and your tummy."

"Mmmm! I remember that," said Margaret with a smile.

"Well to cut a long story short," said Keith, "Daddy told me to get a DNA test for myself and for Madeleine. It came back at the beginning of the week. Daddy's not Madeleine's daddy. I am!"

"What?!!!" screeched Margaret, so loudly that she woke Madeleine, who began to grizzle. Margaret lifted her out of the carry cot, slipped a tit out and put Madeleine to it. She suckled gratefully, and I found myself looking away to give mother and daughter some privacy.

It was a shock for all of us, and for a few months things were very tricky in the house. I considered moving out, but when I suggested that, both Margaret and Keith objected strongly. After that things settled down and returned, if not to normal, then at least to a semblance of normality that all three of us could live with.

Time went by. Madeleine grew up into a beautiful, intelligent young lady. She never questioned my presence in the household, and although our play times were severely restricted, I continued to fuck Margaret and Keith at every opportunity.

Things improved immensely when Madeleine went off to university, and it was only when she'd graduated and come back home to live that we faced our next problem. How we managed to overcome it is set out in the final act of this real-life drama. Read on! Go on, you know you want to!

Act 2: Scene 1 (Note: The action in this scene takes place six years in the past.)

The weekend loomed, as did Madeleine's twenty second birthday. Margaret had planned a family dinner on the Friday night, as Madeleine had hinted that she was going out with friends on Saturday, her actual birthday. It was to be just us, and Margaret took no objections from her daughter. I had nothing on in the theatre, so that was that. Everything was planned, and we had a lovely meal. As we were drinking coffee at the end of our meal, Madeleine sat back in her chair and looked around.

"This has to be the most dysfunctional, crazy set-up in the history of dysfunctional, crazy families," she declared.

Margaret took her dainty lady pipe out of her mouth, and asked her daughter exactly what she meant by that remark.

Madeleine smiled. "Well look at us," she began. "You're a fifty-something year old pipe smoking housewife. Daddy's sat there in his pink floral pinafore, having cooked and served our supper, and Drew lives with you both, and neither of you see that as strange."

I looked at Madeleine, who returned my stare defiantly.

"What's brought this on?" I asked with a smile. "I thought you and I were friends. You've never questioned my living with your parents before."

She had the grace to blush. "Oh Drew," she said quickly, "we are friends. I love you almost as much as Mam and Dad."

She giggled. "Sorry. That came out wrong. It sounded as if Mam and Dad love you. What I meant was that I love you almost as much as I love Mam and Dad."

"We know that, my darling," replied Margaret. She looked at me, and then at Keith. She seemed to make up her mind.

"I think it's time," she said, her words accompanied by little clouds of smoke as she continued to smoke her pipe. "We said we'd tell her when we thought the time was right. I think that time is now. What do you think, Daddy?"

Madeleine frowned and looked at Keith. "Since when does Mam call you Daddy?" she asked.

"She doesn't," replied Keith. "I think we should all go and sit in the living room, and all will be explained, my dear. Does anyone want a drink, or more coffee?"

We all went into the living room, and Margaret sat next to me on the settee. She told Madeleine to sit in Keith's chair, and when Madeleine said that dad won't have anywhere to sit if I do, Margaret smiled at her.

"Your father will be in with coffee and drinks shortly," she told her. "Sit down and I'll start to explain before he comes in."

Madeleine did as she was told, and looked expectantly at her mother.

"Right, my love," began Margaret, fiddling with her pipe. "You are a most observant young lady. It's perfectly correct to say that our set-up here is unusual, to say the least. But what you have to understand is that everything you are about to hear has been agreed by Drew, by me and by your father."

The door opened, and Keith came in carrying a fresh pot of coffee, cups and saucers and a milk jug on a tray. He served everyone with coffee and when Madeleine offered to get up so that he could sit down, Margaret told her sharply that she should stay seated.

"Your father can sit on the floor for now," she said.

Margaret sipped her coffee and looked at Madeleine.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" she asked quietly, and Madeleine answered her in the negative, blushing furiously.

"It's ok, my love," smiled Margaret. "There's plenty of time for that sort of thing. I only asked because you need to know that there are people in this world who don't always conform to what society seems to think is normal."

"Take your father and me, for instance. We love one another a great deal. Yes, I am, as you so kindly pointed out, a fifty-odd year old woman. But I still have my needs."

"Ma-am!" said Madeleine in a shocked voice. "I know you and dad must have sex because I'm the result. But I really don't need the details!"

"But you do, my love," argued Margaret. "Your father is a very kind, very loyal man. But he lacks certain attributes, as well as having some desires that I am happy to satisfy."

I could see that this last statement had pricked Madeleine's interest. She sat up in her chair and asked her mother exactly what she meant.

"You're right when you say that your father and I have sex," she began, "but you might be surprised to know what type of sex. You see, your father isn't particularly well endowed."

Madeleine giggled nervously. "You mean he's got a little dick?" she asked, blushing again.

"Exactly!" beamed her mother. "In fact, it's so small it has to be kept in a special container in case it gets damaged. Stand up, cucky, and show your daughter!"

Keith got to his feet, removed his pinafore and unbuckled his trousers. Madeleine's eyes widened as he pulled the down to reveal his usual pink lacy knickers. She burst out laughing and pointed at them.

"Dad's wearing pink frilly knickers!" she giggled.

"It's all he's allowed to wear," replied Margaret dryly. She clicked her fingers, and Keith pulled his knickers down, to reveal his tiny cock lock. Over the years, due to an almost constant regime of total chastity, his little cock had shrunk, and now it was barely two inches in length, even when he was allowed to have a hard-on.

Madeleine sat forward, and stared at it.

"Fucking hell," she said "that is seriously small. It's a wonder I ever got made!"

Margaret and I both chuckled and Keith's cock twitched. He obviously enjoyed being humiliated by his daughter.

"So you can see, sweetie, your father is totally ill equipped to see to my needs," Margaret continued. "I may be getting on in your estimation, but I still need a regular seeing-to. So..."

She paused, winked at Madeleine and nodded at me.

"Really?" asked Madeleine in a scandalised voice. "You have sex with Drew? Since when?"

"I've been fucking your mother for nearly twenty five years," I smiled at her. "With your father's knowledge and approval, I might add."

Madeleine put her hands to her ears, as if trying to unhear this last statement. She looked at her father who nodded his agreement.

"Well I have something to tell you too," Madeleine said defiantly. "I wasn't going to mention it, but seeing as how I seem to belong to the most fucked-up family in the world, I don't really have anything to lose."

"Before you tell us your secret, my love, Drew and I and your father want you to know this. Whilst you are in this house, and in this family, your father will serve you, as he serves Drew and me. You can ask him to do anything, and he'll obey you. He's a submissive sissy slut, and you are entitled to his respect and his service."

Madeleine grinned. "Well that'll be something new for me!" she replied. "You asked me earlier if I had a boyfriend, and I said no. That's because I have a girlfriend!"

Margaret got up and hugged her daughter. "She's a very lucky girl, whoever she is " she told her. "You must invite her up here to meet us. She needn't know about your father's little secrets!"

"Oh but I want her to know," protested Madeleine. "She's extremely dominant, and I'm not allowed to have secrets from her. She'll spank me if I don't tell her everything!"

We all burst out laughing, and Madeleine looked annoyed.

"You're all laughing at me," she complained, "but I didn't laugh when you told me about your kinks."

Margaret put her arms around Madeleine again. "I'm so sorry, my love," she said. "We weren't laughing because of what you told us. We were laughing because I love a good spanking too! Drew often warms my arse before he fucks me."

She came and sat down on my lap and kissed me. I looked at Madeleine and smiled.

"Your mother is my baby girl, and your father's Princess," I told her. "They like to call me Daddy."

The penny dropped, judging by the expression on Madeleine's face.

"Are you telling me you fuck my mother AND my father?" she asked, and when I nodded, she squealed in delight.

"Well I'm afraid you won't get the full set," she teased. "I'm one hundred per cent lesbian, and I have no interest in men's dicks."

"Drew doesn't have a dick, Madeleine," said Margaret, getting off my lap and undoing the button on my jeans. I raised myself up a bit and she tugged them and my underpants down.

"He has a cock, and it is the nicest fuck stick I've ever had! He gives me the best orgasms ever, and when I suck his cock, the taste is wonderful, especially if he's been up my cunt beforehand."

Margaret eased my cock into view. She gently peeled back my foreskin to reveal my pinkish-purple helmet. She grinned at Madeleine.

"I love this cock," she told her daughter. "Daddy gives me a good seeing-to most days and then your father cleans us both up. I'm sure you can train him to do the same to you and your girlfriend, if that's what you'd both like?"

Madeleine grinned and blushed.

"You're actually telling me that dad will do anything I tell him to?" she asked, in surprise.

"Certainly he will," replied Margaret. "There's a pecking order in this house. Daddy here is the top, I serve him, and your father is right at the bottom. I suppose we can call him a bottom feeder, since he's been trained to rim, and of course, he's fully toilet trained."

"I have just got to let Cynthia know about this," said Madeleine, excitedly. "She'll love meeting you all. She bats for both sides!"

Madeleine took her phone out of her pocket. She pressed a button and put it to her ear. Cynthia's number must have been on speed dial.

I found myself holding my breath as we all waited for Madeleine's call to be answered. She smiled at us all. Then we heard,

"Good evening, Mistress Cyn. I'm sorry to disturb your Friday evening. I was wondering if you would like to come to my birthday party tomorrow evening, and meet my parents at the same time?"

We waited in silence and heard Madeleine say, "No, of course not. Will five o'clock be too early? Perfect! No. I'll send my father to pick you up. Pardon me? Oh, yes, of course. No he'll be very polite and respectful. You won't be able to miss him. He'll be wearing your favourite shade of lipstick."

Margaret looked at me and grinned.

"Some fucking submissive!" she whispered.

We heard Madeleine tell her Mistress that she loved her, and that she couldn't wait for tomorrow. When she ended the call, Margaret started to speak, but Madeleine motioned for her to be quiet. She dialled another number and put the phone back up to her ear.

When it was answered, she spoke quite quickly.

"Hi, Debs," she began, "look, I know that we'd arranged a night out tomorrow with some of the girls, but I've just come home and something's come up. A bit of a family crisis. No, nothing's wrong. In fact, quite the opposite. But I won't be able to make it tomorrow night, I'm sorry."

She listened to what was being said, and rolled her eyes in exasperation, making a 'get on with it' motion with her free hand. Eventually she managed to say, "I'll see you soon. Give the girls my love tomorrow, and enjoy yourselves. Yes, ok. See you. 'Bye."

She put her phone down and looked at us anxiously.

"Was that alright?" she asked. "I don't know what came over me, offering to send dad down to pick Cyn up. And telling her that he'd be wearing lipstick!"

Margaret snorted in delight.

"You were perfect, my love," she said approvingly. "What you and Cynthia get up to is nobody's business but yours. But I've already told you that you have no need to be submissive where your father is in the question. His purpose in this household is to serve Drew and me, and now you as well. Don't even think about being uncertain as to his position."

She saw that Madeleine was still not convinced. So she turned to Keith and said,

"Make your position clear to your daughter, cucky."

Keith got on his knees and faced Madeleine.

"Madeleine, I'm so glad that you're going to join our dynamic at last," he began. "I've served your mother, my Princess, and Daddy for many years now. It gives me great satisfaction to be used and abused by them both. I would consider it an honour if you, and your Mistress, if she wants to, would regard me as your housemaid."

"Well said, cucky." Margaret patted him gently on the head. "Now that Madeleine's in on our domestic arrangements, things will have to change. May I tell the cuckold what we discussed, Daddy?"

This last question was directed at me, of course. I nodded my approval.

Margaret took her time. She re-lit her pipe and puffed it into life again. Then she took it out of her mouth and smiled at Keith.