All The World's a Stage - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From this moment on, you will always address our daughter as Princess," she instructed him. "Obviously, we can't have two Princesses in this household. Daddy has approved my new title. You are to address me as your Queen Do you understand?"

"Oh yes, my Queen!" replied Keith, and he grinned at her. Margaret smiled back and turned to Madeleine.

"I would love you to call me by my name, rather than using 'mam' from now on," she smiled. "You're a full member of our household now. Is that ok with you?"

"Er... of course, Margaret," replied Madeleine. "I still want to call him dad though. Is that acceptable?"

"I suppose so," Margaret said, "he's not technically your cuckold, so dad seems appropriate."

"I'll use dad and cucky," she smiled. "He seems to react to both!"

"He'll react, alright," said Margaret, giving Keith a warning look. "And if he doesn't, or he's too slow to do as he's told, you are perfectly at liberty to punish him. There are plenty of punishment aides in our bedroom, and there's always the palm of your hand, remember."

Madeleine shook her head in disbelief. She broke out into a broad grin.

"I'm going to enjoy this," she said. "I can serve my lovely Mistress Cyn and have my own dad as my housemaid as well. It's perfect."

"Tomorrow, cucky can prepare the guest bedroom for you and your girlfriend," Margaret decided. "He uses the spare room when Daddy and I want some privacy. It's convenient for both our room and yours. I'm sure Daddy can organise a call button to summon your father if you have need of him. We use ours quite frequently. It's such a bore to have to get out of a nice warm bed to walk to the en suite bathroom!"

During this whole time, I'd been sitting and listening. I certainly approved of the way things had turned out. But it was getting late and I wanted to fuck Margaret. I cleared my throat, and Margaret looked at me.

"Oh, Daddy," she said, "I'm so sorry. I got your cock out to show Madeleine, and then I forgot all about it. It's looking a bit sad. Do you want to fuck your baby girl? She'd love it if you would."

"Yes, I do," I replied with a grin. "Are we going to fuck here, or do you want to go to bed?"

"I want it here, and then again in bed," she smiled mischievously. "Do you mind if Daddy fucks me down here, Madeleine?"

"You carry on, Margaret," replied Madeleine with a smile. "As long as Drew doesn't expect to put that thing in me. If I can't have Cyn's strap-on, I'll make do with my Shibari. Do you mind if I watch? I've never seen my mother being fucked before!"

Margaret blushed. I laughed.

"I think I need fluffing, cucky," I said, slipping my shoes and socks off. I stood up and stepped out of my trousers that were already around my ankles. Margaret tugged my shirt off over my head and licked one of my nipples.

Keith knelt in front of me and took my limp cock in his hand. Expertly, he peeled back my foreskin and slipped my exposed helmet into his mouth.

"Eeewww!" (This expression of disgust from Madeleine.)

Margaret quickly undressed and Madeleine's eyes opened wide in delight.

"Mam... er I mean Margaret. I love your nipple rings. They're so hot! Oh, they keep your nipples so perky! I had no idea you'd been ringed. Cyn wants me to get mine done. I'd love to have a set like yours!"

"Your father and I will get you a selection for your birthday," replied Margaret, her face scarlet with pleasure from her daughter's compliments. She slipped her skirt down, and as she was forbidden to wear knickers, she was now totally naked. Thanks to Keith's mouth, I was now rock hard. I pulled my cock out of his mouth and it bobbed up and down nicely.

"Ready, baby girl?" I asked with a grin.

"I'm always ready for Daddy's cock," she replied eagerly. "Can we do reverse cowgirl, please Daddy? I want to watch my daughter watching her mother getting properly fucked."

I lay down on the living room floor, my cock sticking up proudly. Keith took Margaret's hand and led her over to me. She stood above me, facing Madeleine and opened her legs. Keith held my cock steady and she began to sink down.

"Hang on! Don't start yet!" yelled Madeleine, and she dashed out of the room. We heard her thundering up the stairs, and a few moments later, the noise was repeated as she descended again. She came back into the living room, totally naked and carrying a very slick looking pink vibrator. I noticed that, like her mother had when I first met her, Madeleine's cunt sported a neatly trimmed 'landing strip'. I wondered how long that would last. Margaret's cunt was as smooth as a baby's bottom. That's how I preferred it, and she was only too ready to obey her Daddy!

Keith gasped in admiration as he looked at his naked daughter, and Margaret murmured her approval too. Madeleine smiled.

"Got it!" she proclaimed, brandishing her Shibari. "I don't see why mam... er Margaret and Drew should be the only ones to cum tonight!"

She sat down in the armchair, where she had a perfect view of what was about to happen. She licked her fingers, and rubbed her cunt, which opened lazily. It looked beautifully pink inside, and I wondered if I'd ever get the chance to adorn it with my cum.

Madeleine pressed the start button, and the Shibari gave a low buzz. The head began to rotate very slowly. Madeleine gave a groan of disappointment.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" she moaned. "Of all the time to get a flat battery! Have you got any spares, dad?"

Keith looked startled. "No, Princess Madeleine. I don't think we have," he replied.

I saw the disappointment on her young face. This was a chance to improve our relationship, which up until a couple of hours ago had been pretty good.

"Get on your back, cucky," I instructed Keith. I looked at Madeleine.

"Your throne awaits you Princess," I smiled at her. "You should have a perfect view of your mother being fucked from there. And if you need extra stimulation, all you have to do is get the cuckold to use his tongue."

Madeleine got up and stood over her father's face. He gazed up into the space between her thighs, and his cock twitched. Madeleine looked down at him.

"I've only ever had my cunt eaten by a woman," she said. "I hope you are up to the task. It takes ages to get me off usually. So when I sit down, I expect to feel that tongue in me and working my clit."

She sat down, facing her mother and wriggled a bit to get comfortable. Margaret reached out and they held hands. Madeleine supported her mother as she lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. Margaret gave a moan of pleasure and started to ride me. Madeleine rocked back and forth.

Margaret was doing her usual thing when we fucked. I'd thrust up into her, and she'd clamp down on my cock, only releasing when I'd finished my reverse stroke. This we'd repeat, time and time again. Her cunt was beautifully tight anyway, but clenching made it so much tighter. She was such a wonderful lover to fuck!

Madeleine watched us, wide eyed and obviously enjoying sitting on her father's face. Over the years I'd seen her develop from a bonny baby into a slender child, a rather awkward teenager and her present incarnation was that of a curvy, self-confident young woman.

Whereas Margaret had a slim, petite body, Madeleine was more voluptuous, and well covered. As she rocked back and forth on her father's face, her pupils began to dilate and a flush stared to turn her neck and her throat pink. Her tits jiggled and she thumbed her nipples, which caused them to swell and harden. She pinched both of them between her thumbs and her forefingers, and began to breath faster and deeper.

"Get that tongue in me, dad," she gasped. "Find my clit and work it! Aaargh! That's it. Keep it there! Lick me, bitch! I need to cum."

The sight and sound had an amazing effect on Margaret. She was bouncing up and down on me now, slamming herself down onto my cock. If she kept this up, I thought, I'll be over the edge in no time. I reached around and found her nipple rings with my hands. I gripped and twisted. She moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh that's it, Daddy," she gasped. "Fuck me! Give me all of your beautiful cock. Fill my cunt! Give me your cum! I need..."

I suddenly realised why Margaret had gone quiet. Madeleine had leant forward and kissed her mother full on the lips. Then I felt another pair of hands on mine. I moved my hands and Madeleine took over teasing and taunting her mother's nipples.

My hands, now free, went automatically to Madeleine's soft pliant tits with their rock hard nipples. I squeezed them both and felt a shudder run through her young body.

It was too much. My balls twitched, and the first rope of cum erupted out of my cock into Margaret's dripping wet cunt. Another followed, then a third. Margaret had broken off her kiss and was wailing like a banshee.

"Yes! YES! Yeeesss! Fuck me, Daddy! Fill your baby girl with cum! Oh fucking hell! Yes, I'm cuuummmiinngg!"

I felt the familiar hot, wet gush as Margaret squirted her succulent cunt juice all over my cock, balls and thighs. My cock continued to pulse inside her, even as it started to shrink, exhausted by its efforts.

We lay there, still connected (just!) by my softening cock and watched as Madeleine reached her own orgasm. Unlike her mother, she wasn't a screamer. She moaned softly and continued to rock. She played with her nipples and then started to buck violently.

She was now bouncing on her father's face and we could see her glistening thighs squeezing on either side of his head. And then, it was over. She ceased her rocking, and wriggled a bit with a broad grin on her face. She got shakily to her feet and sat back down on her chair.

Keith's face was a mess. Red and sweaty, glistening with cunt juice, his lips were bruised and already beginning to swell. But he was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

He wasn't finished, of course. My cock, now totally flaccid, slipped out of Margaret, and lay glistening on my thigh. Margaret winked at Madeleine.

"You're about to see why it is so useful to have a cuckold on hand," she said softly. "Cucky, Daddy's waiting."

Keith scrambled over towards us and helped Margaret to her feet.

"Don't be long, cucky," she warned him, as she sat down carefully on the settee. "I'll need cleaning up before we go upstairs for round two!"

Keith turned around so that Madeleine could see what he was about to do. Carefully, he took my cock in one hand and peeled back my foreskin. He slipped my helmet into his mouth and sucked gently. Madeleine's hand went between her legs.

Keith cleaned around my helmet quickly and efficiently. He started to lick my shaft and my balls, and eventually my cock began to react to his oral ministrations. I was getting older and, sadly, the ten minute turnaround time of my younger days was a dim and distant memory.

But Keith stuck to his task, and continued to suck my cock clean. Margaret and Madeleine watched in silence.

Keith released my cock from his mouth and licked his lips.

"May I go and clean my Prin...um...my Queen up now please, Daddy?" he asked and when I nodded, he slid over and buried his face between Margaret's legs. She raised her legs and rested them on his shoulders.

"Do you and your girlfriend do this?" she asked Madeleine, who was openly fingering herself now.

"Yes, of course," she answered dreamily. "Without all that disgusting cum, of course. Cyn came round to my student digs one night after she'd been on a date. She made me worship her, but she didn't tell me that she'd been man fucked. Her cunt was awash with cum, and it tasted awful. I was nearly sick, and Cyn spanked me for not getting her off."

Margaret looked shocked. "That's terrible," she said. "Don't you two practice consensual play?"

"We do now," confirmed Madeleine. "but it took a blazing row after that incident to get us to that point. We're cool now though. I love being dominated by my gorgeous Cyn."

Between the sight of Margaret being cleaned up and hearing Madeleine's story, I was now quite hard again. I'd need Keith to fluff me fully hard, but I was well on the way. When Keith emerged from between his HotWife's thighs, his face was even more red, but Margaret was as clean as a whistle.

"I'm ready for bed," she announced, smiling as I stood up. She eyed my thickening cock with pleasure. "Do you need the cuck for anything, my dear, or can we take him upstairs? Daddy looks as if he needs fluffing before he fucks me again."

"No thanks," replied Madeleine. "I think I'll face time Cyn and wank for her before I come up to bed. I'll see you all in the morning."

When we all met for breakfast the next morning, Madeleine had a load of questions. We chatted over the breakfast table, and when Keith got up to clear and load the dishwasher, Margaret asked Madeleine what her plans for the day were.

"I thought I'd laze around here until dad brings Cyn back," she said. "Then I suspect we'll have an early night. Cyn's been really busy in school and I'm guessing she'll want to relax with some play and then some sex."

I had to spend a couple of hours at the theatre. There was a one-night-only show on tonight, being performed by a professional company. They brought their own stage crew, so ours were not required, but I wanted to make sure that whoever was operating my sound desk and lighting controls knew what they were doing.

I said my goodbyes, promising to be back by mid-afternoon. I kissed Madeleine on the cheek, very chastely as I'd always done, then embraced her mother, using lots of tongue to kiss her. Whilst we were kissing I slipped a finger inside her and made sure that it was nice and wet before I removed it.

"It's going to be boring as hell watching other people setting up," I grinned. "I'll have this aroma to remind me of what I'm coming home to!"

I left, sniffing my finger.

It turned out that the professional stage crew were absolutely shit. By mid-day, they'd managed to blow a couple of spotlights, and bugger up the ropes on two overhead bars from which backdrop scenery was hung, ready to be flown in and out as needed. In desperation, I phoned around, and half a dozen of the theatre's crew came in to lend a hand and sort things out. As a result, it was nearly half past five before I got back home.

When I walked into the conservatory, I saw Margaret and Madeleine sitting on the settee and in an armchair respectively. Next to Margaret was Olwen. They all looked up at me as I came in.

"Drew, Aunty Olwen's here," she said excitedly. "She knows all about you and mam and dad... er I mean cucky."

I smiled at her young enthusiasm, and went and sat between Margaret and Olwen.

"I'm not surprised that your godmother knows about our little set-up here," I replied with a grin. "She and I have been fucking your mother for longer than I care to remember."

We all burst out laughing at Madeleine's shocked face. "Is there anything else you have to tell me?" she asked weakly. "I was wondering how on earth I was going to come out to my parents this weekend, and what's happened is that they've both come out to me!"

Any chance of any of us replying to Madeleine's question was lost as we heard the front door being opened. Madeleine jumped to her feet, her eyes sparkling.

"Cyn's here," she squealed excitedly, rushing out to greet her lover. I looked from Margaret to Olwen, and put my arms around both of them, pulling them in closer to me.

"I've got a good feeling about this," I said with a grin. "Not just for this weekend, but for the long-term future as well."

They both nodded excitedly, and then Margaret looked up at the doorway.

"Where the fuck is cucky?" she said in an exasperated tone. "I hope the dirty bastard isn't spying on Madeleine and Cynthia."

"Her name's Cynthia?" asked Olwen in a puzzled voice, her words mixing with the smoke from her pipe. "I thought that Madeleine called her Sin, to reflect what the two of them got up to together. I wonder if..."

She broke off, her mouth open in amazement. She quickly got control of herself and closed her mouth as Madeleine and her Mistress walked into the conservatory hand-in-hand.

Cynthia was holding a dog lead, which was attached to a collar around Keith's neck. He was crawling on his hands and knees behind the two women. As entrances go, this was one of the most dramatic I'd ever witnessed.

She smiled at Margaret. "You must be my sweet pet's mummy," said Cynthia. "Pet told me all about your little set-up here. I hope you'll allow me to join in."

"Now," she continued, "I've already met your sissy cuckold, as you can see. I'm sorry about his lipstick being smudged. I needed a piss on the way here. He does have a very well educated tongue!"

She smirked at Margaret. "Like father, like daughter! Does mummy eat cunt too? I hope so. It would be so cute to get a full set!"

Cynthia sat down in the armchair and handed the dog lead to Madeleine.

"Take this one out to the kitchen and supervise him making me a drink," she commanded. "I'll have the same as your mummy and her..."

She stopped and did a double take. Her face broke into a huge grin.

"I don't fucking believe it," she said loudly. "Olwen? You sly old bitch! Are you in on this dynamic too?"

Olwen grinned back and nodded. "I am," she admitted, "but only for the past twenty odd years or so!"

She stood up.

"Everyone," she announced dramatically, "may I introduce Ms Cynthia Fussell? She's the deputy head teacher of a primary school that feeds the school where I teach. We've known each other for years, but I'm sure she'll confirm that neither of us realised where our real interests lie!"

Cynthia nodded in agreement and asked for a fuller explanation, "just to know who's fucking who and where everyone stands in the pecking order in this wonderfully kinky set-up!"

Olwen sat back down and indicated me.

"This is Drew," she began. "He's Margaret and Keith's Daddy. He fucks and dominates both of them. Margaret here is sissy Keith's HotWife. She's submissive to both Drew and me, but she dominates her sissy cuckold. He, as you have no doubt worked out by now, serves everyone here, including, as I've recently been informed, my god daughter, and your pet."

Cynthia nodded slowly, a grin of understanding spreading slowly across her face.

"Does he speak?" she asked, nodding in my direction.

"Oh, I do more than speak," I said quietly. "I command, and I control. If you want to join in this happy band, you'll do well to remember that."

Cynthia blushed.

"Pardon my manners," she said politely. "Here am I waltzing into your lives and expecting to dominate. It's what I do, isn't it Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," replied Madeleine demurely.

"I thought I told you to take the sissy and get me a drink?" She looked at Madeleine in a very impatient way. Madeleine blushed, and tugged on Keith's lead.

"Heel, bitch!" she said and Keith got behind her, and as she walked out to the kitchen, his nose was pressed firmly against her arse. Cynthia nodded approvingly.

"He's very well trained," she said admiringly. "You've all done a very good job with him. His toilet skills are impressive too. I was bursting for a piss and he didn't spill a drop. Does he take feeding from a superior's arse?"

"Not as such," I replied. "If he's on toilet duty, he's allowed one sheet of toilet paper to perform the initial wipe, but then he has to use his tongue to collect any stray cling-ons. He enjoys the humiliation.

Madeleine returned bearing her Mistress's drink in one hand, and leading Keith in the other. She handed Cynthia the glass and was delighted when she was given permission to sit on Mistress's lap.

"Get your tits out, Pet," Cynthia purred, sipping her drink, and Madeleine immediately did as she was told. Cynthia put her drink down and cupped one of her Pet's soft, round tits. She found the nipple and squeezed. Madeleine gasped in pain and closed her eyes and moaned.