All The World's a Stage - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This little bitch teased me last night," she informed everyone. "She filmed herself on her phone fingering to an orgasm. I'm hoping that I can get in on the action myself tonight. Would that be alright with you?"

I sensed Margaret was looking at me and holding her breath. I looked at Olwen.

"Shall we play?" I asked.

Olwen smiled. She leant over me and kissed Margaret.

"Show our new friend your Daddy's cock," she said. "Even if your daughter only bats for one team, I reckon Cynthia would like to sample some of it."

When Margaret got my cock out, she dipped her head and sucked my helmet. It glistened with her saliva and stood up proudly.

Cynthia murmured her approval.

"I'm having some of that before I go home!" she declared. She looked at Madeleine and smiled kindly.

"Don't worry, Pet. I remember our bargain. You won't have to go down on me after I've been fucked."

"Margaret will clean you up," I said. "Then she can give the cuck a nice wet cum-flavoured kiss."

And that's what happened. Our first afternoon together proved a great success. As to how our expanded group developed is explained in the denouement that is the final scene of the final act of this story.

Act 2: Scene 2: [Finale] (Note: The action described here begins four years after the end of events described in the previous scene, and takes us up to the present day.)

Wednesday, February the tenth is a date forever etched in my memory. I was in the theatre in the late afternoon, early evening, tidying up after an educational group had finished a production of Romeo and Juliette for A level students. It had over-run, with the result that it wasn't worth my going home, because the initial read through of the Port Aber Amateur Dramatic Society (P. A. A. D. S.) production of Annie Get Your Gun was due to start at seven o'clock.

Olwen was still directing the group's productions, and she had told us that she intended casting Madeleine, who had joined the group with Cynthia soon after she moved back home, as Annie. Keith was in line to play Chief Sitting Bull, whilst Margaret and Cynthia had small supporting roles and would also double up in the ladies' chorus.

That was how it was supposed to have happened. But life can be a bastard at times. It had been snowing heavily, and by six o clock, the town of Port Aber was blanketed in the stuff. Cars were abandoned and roads became impassable. The council had been caught out by the sudden blizzard, with the result that they were slow off the mark getting the gritting lorries out. In short, the town and the surrounding areas were soon cut off.

Theatre staff finished cleaning the auditorium, and began to leave. Irene, the front-of-house manager came backstage to tell me about the weather conditions, and to say that she thought the theatre should be closed. We went to check on the weather together, and agreed that the read-through would have to be cancelled.

I phoned home and informed Margaret, and between us we worked out who to phone so that cast members could be informed and saved a wasted journey. I said I'd phone Olwen, and I hung up.

I couldn't get through though, and later on I found out why. Olwen, seeing the weather, had already left her house, and by the time I was phoning her, the articulated lorry had already skidded across the icy snow covered dual carriageway and crushed Olwen's little Mini as the fully loaded trailer toppled over. Mercifully, dear Olwen was killed outright.

We were all devastated, of course. Olwen had taken over following the death of Lawrence, the society's previous director. After her funeral, neither Margaret nor Keith was inclined to remain in the society. None of us was getting any younger, and although our dynamic continued to flourish, without Olwen, things were very different.

I continued to be stage manager in my vanilla life and Daddy at home. Following Margaret and Keith's resignations, others followed, and in six months, P. A. A. D. S. had ceased to be. But on the bright side, Cynthia asked Madeleine to marry her, and when Margaret and Keith's submissive daughter agreed, there was overdue cause for celebration.

Plans were laid, and things began to return to normal. Madeleine continued to live at home with us. She seemed to enjoy the role which allowed her to dominate her father whilst remaining totally submissive to her Mistress Cyn. Weekends, and the occasional mid-week play times were very enjoyable. Our domestic arrangements continued, and Cynthia slipped into the void left by Olwen's death. She and I enjoyed fucking Margaret and Keith and each other, but Madeleine remained exclusively lesbian, and we all respected her choice.

About a year after Olwen's death, and just before Cynthia and Madeleine's first anniversary, Keith came home from work one evening and instead of changing into his housemaid's outfit as normal, he came into the sitting room dressed in his usual office suit.

I was due in the theatre that evening, so Margaret was on her knees, sucking my cock before I left. I was almost there, and as Keith came in, I felt my balls begin to twitch. I knew I was about to cum. I looked up in surprise.

"What the fuck, cucky?" I said. "Why aren't you in your maid's outfit?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy," he replied. "I have some news and I know you're off to the theatre soon. I wanted to tell you before you left."

"OK," I replied. "My baby girl is about to get a mouthful of cum. Wait there and if you're a good boy you can have a nice cum-flavoured kiss from your HotWife."

That statement made Margaret squirm with delight. She loved dominating and humiliating her sissy cuckold almost as much as she loved being my baby girl. She increased her sucking intensity and was rewarded with a lovely load of thick, hot cum. Being a very experienced cock sucker, she didn't waste a drop. She got up from her kneeling position and went over to her cuckold, her cheeks bulging with cum. Taking Keith's face between her hands, she pulled him towards her and kissed him.

Keith opened his mouth and Margaret dribbled thick ropes of fresh cum into it. He swallowed the lot greedily, licked his lips and thanked me and his HotWife. Margaret came to sit on my lap, and we both looked at Keith expectantly.

He stood in front of us and delivered his news.

"I've been informed that the health board and the one in the adjoining county are going to merge," he said. "It's all down to economics and a fair bit of politics, I suspect. There's only room for one CEO. I'm due to retire in three years anyway. The board are looking for voluntary redundancies. If I apply, I'll keep my full pension, and I'll get a golden goodbye payment, and a voluntary redundancy bonus."

He stopped and looked a bit guilty.

"Obviously, I'll be guided by you, my Queen, and Daddy will have his say too. But it will mean that we'll be financially secure. More than that. We'll be bloody well off. And I'll be available to serve all day, every day."

He seemed to run out if steam, and fell silent. Margaret looked at me.

"What do you think, Daddy?" she asked.

"It is none of my business," I replied. "You and Keith (I deliberately used his name) have been more than kind to me since you invited me into your home all those years ago."

Both of them opened their mouths to say something, but I waved them into silence. It was a measure of our relationship that both obeyed without question.

"Yes, I know, we've all benefitted " I continued, "but you've constantly refused my offers of financial contribution to the running of this household. I've enjoyed every single minute of being your Daddy and having a seriously sexy woman and a very cute sissy to fuck."

"Whatever you decide will be ok with me. Who would have thought that twenty odd years ago when I moved in here, that we'd come to this? We're all a lot older, somewhat slower in our recovery periods, and we all are less firm and tight than we used to be. But as long as you two want to continue our dynamic, I'm up for it. It's worked brilliantly so far. When and if Keith retires, I see no reason to change things."

Margaret kissed me, her eyes brimming with tears, and cuckold Keith cleared his throat, obviously moved by my words.

"May we all discuss this when you get back from the theatre tonight, Daddy?" he asked. "Whilst you're in work, my Queen and I will have a chat, and perhaps you can think about what you'd like to happen too?"

"That sounds eminently sensible," I replied, getting to my feet. "I won't be too late getting home, and when I do, I think we should all have a chat. Then I'm going to fuck you both!"

I winked at them and left for work.

When I got home several hours later, I walked into a scene that immediately had my cock twitching.

Margaret was sitting in the conservatory, in the dark. The only light source came from the full moon and the stars. She was lolling in her favourite armchair with her legs apart and her cuckold was in position between her thighs, eating her cunt. She had her pipe going and was smoking languidly, her eyes closed, obviously savouring the taste of her tobacco and the sensation of cucky's mouth on her cunt.

She suddenly sensed my presence, and opened her eyes. Her face broke into a smile, and she took her pipe from between her lips.

"Daddy!" she squealed delightedly. "I had cucky prepare me for you. I'm beautifully wet and gagging for your cock. Will you please fuck me now? Cucky's done a great job, so I think he deserves a fresh cream pie."

I grinned at her.

"Your wish, baby girl, is my command," I said giving her a formal bow. "Upstairs, cucky," I continued. "Your HotWife Queen needs fucking. I'll carry her up."

We got upstairs and I laid Margaret down on our bed. "Carry on worshipping the Queen's cunt whilst I undress and brush my teeth," I told our cuckold. "I'll be back in a few minutes, and you can fluff me."

I left Margaret writhing on the bed in ecstasy, whilst her cuckold snuffled between her legs like a pig rooting for truffles.

When I got back to the bedroom, Margaret had changed positions. She was now sitting on sissy's face and bouncing enthusiastically. His tiny cock was hard and almost filling his miniscule cock lock. Almost, but not quite!

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Always, Daddy," Margaret said breathlessly. She climbed off sissy's face and lay down by his side. I moved to the side of the bed and he immediately got onto his knees and opened his mouth. I slid my semi-hard cock in and he began to fluff me. In no time at all, I was as hard as an iron bar and he released me with a soft plopping sound.

This was standard practice, so he knew exactly what to do. I got into bed and he held my cock and guided me into Margaret's sopping cunt. There was a deliciously dirty sounding cunt fart, followed by Margaret's moan of pleasure.

She really was gagging for it. No sooner were we joined than she sucked me in fully and clenched, trapping my thick cock inside her.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she gasped. "I'll never tire of having this lovely cock inside me. You're so thick, Daddy. You fill me completely"

I kissed her and thumbed her nipples. They were always hard thanks to the thick metal hoops I'd insisted on many years ago. The piercings made her nipples even more sensitive and she groaned into my mouth as I twisted and tugged on them.

She relaxed her cunt muscles and then clenched again. It was a wonderful sensation, which she knew I loved. We'd discovered the technique almost by accident a few years ago, and these days she always got her first orgasm using this method. The frantic way in which she was clenching and relaxing told me she wasn't far off that point already, and I broke of the kiss.

"Cock and cunt worship, cucky," I gasped, and Keith positioned himself below us and began licking Margaret's dripping cunt lips. He also licked my cock shaft and seconds later, he was rewarded with a gush of cunt nectar as Margaret squirted her first orgasm all over my thighs and his face.

Released from her cunt clench, I started to fuck her. There was nothing subtle or gentle about this. I slammed into her, withdrew till only the tip of my helmet was still inside her, and repeated the violent forward motion. Margaret mewled in pleasure.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Give me all your beautiful cock. Fill me up, Daddy!"

The days when I could hold off and just keep fucking were a dim and distant memory. Between what had gone on earlier and the slickness of her cunt, I was rapidly approaching my own climax.

I grabbed her arse in both hands and pulled myself deep inside. Margaret whimpered. I managed to locate her arsehole and rammed a finger up it. She squealed in pleasure, and her cunt clamped around my cock once again.

Despite the amount of cunt cum she was producing, Margaret was as tight as she'd ever been. I fucked her frantically and was rewarded with that glorious sensation that always comes a few seconds before I knew I was going to cum.

My balls told me that it was about to happen, and then it did. A thick rope of white-hot cum erupted out of me and splattered into Margaret. I savoured the sensation, and then re-commenced my thrusting. The secondary spurts followed and Margaret moaned and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it, savouring as ever, the taste of my long-term lover.

We relaxed, still kissing, and my rapidly softening cock slipped out of her. I rolled over onto my back, gasping for breath. I wasn't as young as I used to be.

Unbidden, Keith moved over and began sucking my cock clean. Despite my very recent exertions, it was still very sensitive, and his excellent cock sucking technique was very pleasant.

When he'd finished with me, he dived onto Margaret, latching onto her cunt like a limpet and savouring his fresh, warm cream pie. In no time at all, she was as clean as a whistle, and we all sat up in the huge bed and got our breath back.

We talked long into the night, and eventually we reached a decision. Having agreed that what we had decided was, in our opinion, the perfect solution, we celebrated with another bout of fucking, which completely exhausted us.

We were awakened late the next morning by Madeleine and Cynthia, who had popped in on the off chance of a coffee and a chat. In the end, Keith was sent to make us all coffee, and Margaret and I went down to the conservatory to sit in comfort with our visitors.

Nobody thought it odd that we were both still naked, although Cyn did lick her lips when Margaret sat on my lap, causing my cock to twitch.

Keith returned with the coffee and Madeleine eyed her father up and down.

"Still cock locked then, cucky?" she asked with a giggle.

"Yes, Princess," he answered, handing her a mug of coffee. He served us all then took his usual place on the floor. Cyn looked at us with a smile.

"Any news?" she asked.

I nodded at Keith, giving him permission to let Cyn and Madeleine in on our recently agreed plans. Keith was an experienced CEO. He was used to chairing meetings, and to getting to the nub of the discussion quickly and succinctly. It was ironic that in work he was definitely an alpha male, but that role stopped as soon as he came home.

He outlined our proposals and Cyn looked at Madeleine and grinned. She beckoned her submissive wife over to her and sat her on her lap. As Keith talked, we all listened. When he finished, Madeleine let out a squeal of delight.

"It sounds perfect," she laughed. "What do you think, Mistress?"

"I agree that it seems to be the perfect scenario," smiled Cynthia, kissing her wife. "When do you think we can start?"

"Now that you've all agreed, I'll inform the H R manager first thing on Monday morning," replied Keith. "And then I'll get onto the council to tell them that we intend moving on the planning permission we have for the grounds of this house."

What Keith was talking about, and what we had discussed into the early hours was this. He would take early retirement, together with his redundancy money, his golden goodbye payment and his full pension.

Margaret and Keith would build a new house in the grounds around their present dwelling, and Cynthia and Madeleine would move in. Our dynamic would be expanded, and we would see what developed.

That was almost five years ago. Everything went like clockwork. Keith retired, work on Cynthia and Madeleine's house began, and was completed on schedule. I continued to fuck Margaret, Keith and Cynthia, and on one memorable occasion, following a double celebration (Madeleine and Cynthia's third wedding anniversary and their moving into their new house) I took all three women to bed one night and fucked them all. Keith joined the celebrations and ate his fill of cream pie.

And so it is almost time for the curtain to come down for the last time on this production. It has been a drama long in the making, but all the people involved remembered their roles and played their parts well. Some left the production early, but their contribution has been invaluable.

Others joined the cast later, but again, without them our story wouldn't be complete. It's almost time for the cast to withdraw and leave the stage bare. What's that, I hear you ask? A sequel?

As somebody once said, "Never say never." And as everyone readies themselves for the final moments of this production, both Madeleine and Cynthia are pregnant. Margaret and Keith are going to be grandparents, and Drew is finally going to be a father. Both women are carrying daughters, so who knows what roles lie ahead for them in the future.