All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue slipped into my mouth, hot and wetly slick, accompanied by a gush of her saliva, as though her tongue had just cum after fucking my mouth. The sensation of her sweet spit, hot and gooey, rolling over my tongue set me off, and I came, hips shaking with sweet feminine pleasure, the delight and ecstasy of being fucked by another girl.

"Oh god," I murmured, "So good." Amy held me to her as I shook, and then slowly removed the vibrator.

"You liked that," she said, as I leaned against her. "That's nice."

Then, "Now bend over so that your tight little asshole is facing your lover." I looked at her and she smacked one of my ass cheeks, and it stung.

"Oww," I said, but bent over, very aware that my bare bottom was facing Susan, my panties still at mid thigh. I felt the vibrator, wet and still dripping with my female honey, pressing into my anal sphincter.

"Just relax," Amy said, "And it'll go in a lot easier...besides, I doubt this is the first time you've had anything up your ass." Well, that was certainly true but I wasn't going to make her assault on my ass any easier for her. I consciously relaxed my sphincter, hoping I wouldn't poop myself, and then I farted.

"That's good," she said as the buzzing dildo slipped in. I prayed that she had a good grip on it. I've heard too many stories of people with things up their ass that they can't get out again. She repeated her movements in my ass that she'd performed in my cunt, and in spite of myself I could feel the inevitable pulses of pleasure throughout my pelvis that foreshadowed what I think is called a non-clitoral orgasm. Those are often even more thunderous to me than clitoral ones.

I could feel hot gushes now of sticky, viscous cum dripping down my thighs from my pussy. Hot shivers of electricity began to radiate through my hips, not centered anywhere in particular, as though my whole lower body had become a clit.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "Fuck, I'm cumming." She was remorseless, swirling that pseudo dick inside my poop chute, her fingers stroking my ass cheeks whenever she could, with me still bent over. She held me at my midsection, like a limp Raggedy Ann doll, as I came once again, moaning and drooling a little from my mouth.

"Well now, that was lovely," Amy said. "But you've completely ignored poor Susan while you selfishly came again and again. So now you're going to make it up to her."

She directed me to take my panties off, and then lie down next to Susan in bed. "Let her feel another woman's hot, sweaty and excited body on hers," she said. I took Susan in my arms.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked her, kissing her eyelids and cheeks.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said. "I'm also fucking hot and turned on."

I kissed her, my plump lips on hers, her breath hot, her tongue excited and actively seeking out mine. She moaned, her pent up excitement overpowering her.

"Strip her," Amy ordered.

I was only too happy to do so. I unhooked her bra, her breasts soft warm and sweaty against me, and I leaned down to suck her nipples into my mouth, adoring the salty taste and the pebbled feel of her hard brown nipples between my lips and rolling over my tongue.

"Mmm," I moaned and she moaned too, straining against her silken bonds as she tried to pull her hands down to cradle my head against her.

"God...yeah," she gasped. "Lick me, hard," she directed. I did and her hips jumped against me, small orgasms wracking her body as my rough tongue scraped her delicate flesh. Small globules of salty perspiration popped up, particularly under her breasts, and I licked her there, too, the taste slightly ocean-like in my mouth.

My hands went down to her hips, her panties so sodden that they felt as though she'd just left a swimming pool. I slipped them down off her hips and over her bush, full and abundant - though trimmed close along her labia and at her clit - and pulled them down her thighs as they stuck the whole way, refusing to come off easily.

"Spread your legs, slut, I want to look at your pussy," Amy ordered her, reminding us both that we had a guest. Susan did as ordered, I think getting a thrill at exposing her sweet cunt to a stranger, and a woman to boot.

"Pretty, and so juicy, too," she said. "Do you squirt in your lover's mouth when she eats you, dyke? Will you squirt for us today?" Amy walked over and sat on the edge of the bed next to both of us.

"Yes, Mistress," Susan responded. Amy smiled.

"Good...you fucking filthy cunt-licking dyke slut." Susan shivered. I think she had just cum.

"I want to get you in the mood for fucking, Susan," she said, smiling gently. "Suck on this to start." She brandished the vibrator that had been inside my pussy, then in my ass.

Susan looked startled. "But that was in her ass," she whined.

"Why, yes," Amy said. "That's the whole idea." Then she quickly slipped it between Susan's lips before she could object further.

Now, I have some clients who not only would like to taste a vibrator that had been up my ass, but wouldn't even flinch if I took a shit in their mouths, but Susan wasn't one of them. Our sex had been relatively vanilla between two women, and as a matter of fact I'd been feeling some frustration at her timidity in moving towards more adventurous forms of lesbian lovemaking.

"Mmm mmmff," Susan said, and it didn't sound like a happy form of that exclamation, more like the 'Take this goddamn shitty thing out of my mouth" version. Apparently that wasn't the interpretation that Amy put on it, or maybe she just didn't care. She looked at me while holding the vibrator between Susan's lips.

"Laura, that pussy isn't going to lick itself," Amy said, and I roused myself out of my fascination at watching Susan licking and sucking a noticeably shit stained vibrator. But when a pretty pussy beckons, I for one do not intend to be at the back of the line. I screwed my body down between Susan's legs, my head at her thigh level, and then kissed my way up her inner thighs to her quite noticeably musky and fragrant cunt. There were actually little droplets of her creamy clear fluid adhering to her bush nearest to her slit, an angry red, glistening cleft topped with the tiny reddish swollen pearl of her clitoris,

"God, what a beautiful, wet pussy, baby!" I exclaimed honestly. I adore most women's pussies, from young girls of 18 with tiny slits and no outward manifestation of their hot readiness to be licked and sucked to glorious orgasm, to women with 2 and 3 children who demand that I nearly stick my head up their sometimes quite open and meaty cunts. Women of all kinds with fragrant vaginas and hearts so full of love for another woman, and adoring the many textures of one feminine body against another.

Susan lay somewhere in between those two ranges. She'd had no children and kept herself reasonably fit - not that she owed me anything. But her adorable pussy smelled and tasted fresh always, and her excitement always caused a wet mess on my face and in whatever bed, sofa or car seat we happened to be fucking.

In her one departure from caution, Susan had insisted that I eat her out while we watched a movie together at a local Cineplex. It had been a fantasy of hers for some time, I guess. Fortunately it wasn't very well attended or we likely would have been caught. She wore a long skirt without panties, and part of the time I felt like an old time photographer under her skirt as she playfully hid me under it as I licked her hot cunt cream pouring from that tiny slit.

I wasn't able to keep up with her flow, and yes, she did pick that occasion to squirt from the overwhelming orgasm I helped her to. It was almost embarrassing to wipe her cream from my face before we could leave, but as an unexpected bonus, I attracted the attention of a black-haired, Asian 18 year old ticket taker who noticed my quite distinctive perfume and gave me a big smile as Susan and I passed her.

I decided to go see a movie the next weekday by myself, and was pleased to see the young girl working. We struck up a conversation and she made it clear that she would very much enjoy reviewing a movie with me at my apartment over the weekend. Well, I saw no more of that DVD than I did the movie in the theater, but nonetheless we both enjoyed ourselves endlessly, and that young girl became a good friend as well as a sometimes lover. For free, of course.

Anyway, Susan was as wet now as she had been in that movie theater, and I leisurely licked and lapped along her labia, from her perineum by her asshole up to her clit on one side, and back down the other. Her wriggling caused a lot of her lubrication to slip onto the sheets and presumably the mattress. I wondered idly if her husband ever saw the bed bare of sheets, and what he'd have to say about the many sex stains there. Stains he'd had nothing to do with.

"Oh god, fuck Laura...I'm cumming, what are you doing to me, you're driving me crazy, I love cumming on your face and in your mouth...I so want to kiss the cum off you..." she slumped back quietly, her still bound wrists jangling the headboard like Fortunato jangling his unfortunate chains in Poe's "The Cask of Amontillado," though presumably with a much happier ending than Poe's story.

I paused, since Susan had obviously cum, and I didn't want to irritate her sensitive clit. Then I heard Amy, who I had momentarily forgotten.

"So, whose strap on dick is this?" She asked mockingly.

"No matter," she laughed. "I'm going to put it to good use." She'd been rooting through my 'toy bag,' the few items I take along on jobs to spice things up. It irritated me a little, to tell the truth. It was bad enough to invade Susan's privacy, doing it to me was a bridge too far.

"Untie Susan," Amy directed me. I did as she ordered, and then she had me sit against the headboard, my legs splayed. Susan took the occasion to discard her bra from where it had been hanging off her arms. Then Amy had Susan take my former position, on her stomach, her face at my own smooth cunt. As we arranged ourselves, Amy pulled down her own jeans and panties, revealing a fiery red but tamed bush, and dark red slit.

She stepped into the dick harness, securing it over her hips, the 10 inch latex cock jutting out proudly from between her legs. It looked as though she was very familiar with its uses.

"Oh, Susan," she said airily, "suck this and get it wet...very wet, you'll appreciate it if it's quite slippery. Susan looked a little alarmed, but did as ordered, sucking on the attached dildo - this one scrupulously clean - more enthusiastically than she had the vibrator.

"Very good," Amy said. "Now go back to licking your girlfriend's pretty pussy." Susan approached that task with enthusiasm, her butt up in the air as she crouched between my thighs, licking my own wet and dripping hole so happily and actively that I was quickly cumming on her.

It was then that Amy chose to slap Susan's abundantly round and pretty ass. THWACK... THWACK!

I think Susan found herself at that point facing a decision - stay the plain vanilla straying housewife, or give herself over to the extreme pleasures that were available to her, and which honestly, I had been trying to introduce her to myself. But then support for our good advice sometimes comes from unexpected sources, no?

Instead of objecting, Susan's butt went up even higher in the air, actively seeking out the sharp pain of a woman's hand sharply applied to another woman's bare bottom. Her bottom began rotating, indicating that she felt immense pleasure from being punished in this way.

THWACK...THWACK...THWACK!! Tears were running down Susan's cheeks from the pain of her spanking, but that wasn't the only place where she was wet. Over and over, a series of slaps to her sweet, married housewife ass, probably 15 in all, her bottom a very rosy red, her pussy literally gushing with her wet excitement, moaning her pleasure into my cunt as she came. Her technique at that point in licking my pussy was quite terrible, but I was thrilled to see her so excited at having her bottom spanked!

Then Amy got rough. She drove the dildo through Susan's slit, wetting it, then thrust inside her, fucking her like a dog, the dildo filling her pussy, driving her face into my own cunt, over and over. That only lasted a few minutes, and then Amy withdrew the rubber cock from Susan's inflamed hole, dripping with Susan's juices, and carefully pressed it into the notch of Susan's brown anal sphincter.

"No...no!" Susan cried in alarm, but I held her fast, not wanting her to accidentally hurt herself by turning her hips in mid stroke. Amy eased the fat cock into Susan's tiny poop chute. To my knowledge she'd never been fucked there, though I'd suggested in the past that she might like it. I certainly have no problem with licking another woman's asshole, and of course fucking it.

But Amy disregarded Susan's objections, driving Susan's face even harder into my pussy as she fucked the woman harder and harder, eventually jack hammering that large thing into her nether hole as hard and as deep as you or I might into a pussy. Susan's wailing gave evidence of her state of mind through the process.

"Oh god, no...please, no...don't, don't not there...oh god, it's too big...so big, so full, so hard...splitting me, tearing me apart...oh oh oh...fuck...so deep inside me, filling me...so much, so much...unnh, unnh...yessss...oh fuck, do it again, don't leave me, don't take it away, so empty...yesss...yesss, so good fucking me, fucking my filthy dirty ass, making me your slut cum, cum slut...do anything, don't stop, never stop fucking me, making me cum, be your slut forever and ever..." Her voice trailed off, and she actually dozed off there, having just cum several times with a hard dick in her ass and her face in my hot, wet muff.

I looked at Amy, and she winked at me. "I don't think I'll be telling her husband anything," she said as she slowly withdrew the rubber dick from Susan's asshole, shit stained and dripping. "I'll leave this for you to clean up," she said, as she backed off the bed, pulling on her white panties and jeans, and then her sandals.

Without a further word she left. That's what I'd call 'an exit.'

Chapter 5

I let Susan sleep next to me for the next two hours. I figured that she'd been through enough that she deserved it.

"Ohh...hi," she said as she finally came to. She stretched, and then winced.

"Does your bottom hurt?" I asked her.

"Yes...oh, yes," she said. "All over."

"Yeah," I said. "I can see where it would." We both sat in silence. Finally, Susan spoke.

"Listen, I...I didn't act very nice..." That wasn't really what I'd expected to hear.

"You didn't?" I said. "I think you were very brave."

"You do?" she said. "But the way I...I came, even when she was doing horrible things..."

"Well, you came because she was doing horrible - well, not really horrible, but upsetting things..."

"You don't think I'm horrible?"

"Well...you know how I've suggested that there were other things that you could do...normal but different kinds of things?"

"Yes," she said.

"Well, they weren't much different from that. Spanking is normal, and fun. Getting fucked in the ass is pretty normal, and fun...though I think it'd probably be a lot easier with something smaller to start...and maybe a little more gentle..."

"But that was part of the excitement, what made me cum," she said, looking a little less anguished. "I liked being out of control, and being abused by a woman, and treated like a slut...you don't think that I'm weird?"

I laughed. "Not only do I not think you're weird, I think I'm going to treat you like a slut sometimes, too...okay?" She laughed, relieved, and we kissed, and fucked...gingerly, as we would for the next few weeks until her rear end was better. And she didn't have a single problem with her husband.

I left her feeling pretty good about how things had turned out, and my thoughts once again returned to young Melissa Holloway, the girl engaged to be married who I'd been hired to teach the ways of sex. I'd be meeting her again in a few days, but I had another client between now and then.

Chapter 6

"Darling, you look lovely," said Anya Robinson, my only client of the day. Tomorrow, I'd be seeing Melissa again, but for today I was totally dedicated to Anya.

"You know I have a stepdaughter who's away at college, right Laura?" she said immediately after greeting me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, you've spoken of her many times...you've remarked how much she looks like me," I said, curious about where the conversation was leading.

"Well, I have some things I want to say to her, and I'd like to practice on you, okay?" she said.

"Certainly," I replied.

"Good. I would like you to assume her personality and be her - for the purposes of conversation, of course - and respond as she would, as best you can, alright. And by the way, she always calls me Mom or Mommy or Mama."

"Okay...Mommy," I responded, trying to avoid sounding sarcastic in the least. I had an idea where we were headed now. After all, I am a prostitute.

"Honey, how's school going?" she asked.

"Very well...Mom...I'm doing well in my Sociology course and my dorm is actually a lot of fun." She smiled, pleased that I was picking up my assigned role so quickly. It's not really hard for an escort, male or female, to act like someone else, it's really a basic job requirement.

"That's nice...who do you have doing your hair?" Again, a good escort, or companion as I prefer, has to read her client and anticipate her.

"Oh Mom," I said, sounding exasperated. "Right now I'm just trying to keep up with classes...I guess I could really use your help."

She smiled. "That's what mothers are for, dear. Why don't you take a seat in this kitchen chair and I'll see what I can do?"

"I appreciate it, Mommy," I said, sitting down as she directed. I won't lie, I love having another woman play with my hair as much as any other woman does - it's not a lesbian thing at all. She produced a hairbrush and began slowly and sensually rushing my long, blonde hair, slowly drawing the bristles down, down, down like a kayak slipping smoothly through a slow running river, avoiding knots and tangles just enough to clear them while pulling gently as they unraveled.

"Mmm, Mommy, I missed that," I sighed.

"What else have you missed, baby," she said in a low, throaty tone.

"Mmm, I missed you holding me, keeping me warm and safe...making me happy," I whispered.

"How do I make you happy, baby?" she said slowly.

"When you kiss me, and hug me, and make my body shiver with happiness," I said, and then giggled.

She leaned down and pulled my hair back from one ear, then softly kissed it. "Like this, baby?" she said, her warm breath racing over my cheek.

"Ohhh...yes, Mommy...yes," I said, leaning my head back, exposing my throat. I felt her warm, soft lips graze my skin, the tip of her tongue tasting me like a butterfly licking nectar from a flower.

"Ohh, you're making me shiver with happiness now," I moaned, as I felt her hand reaching down to encircle my breast through my shirt. "It feels so nice."

"You feel so nice, too, baby," she said, her tongue touching my ear wetly. "So womanly, so grown up and ready to experience true love. Not like the kind those boys will try to trick you with." Her fingers squeezed at my breast, seeking out my nipple, her chuckle soft when she found it hard and erect.

"My baby is a woman...and it's time for womanly things," she said, her hand now slipping through the opening between buttons to softly grasp my other breast, squeezing and caressing my soft warmth.

"Oh," she cried, "You're so ready to experience a mother's true love for her grown daughter."

"What do you mean, Mama?" I asked innocently. She kissed my cheek.