All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, do I have something stuck in my teeth?" Her eyes widened.

I giggled, and then she joined in. "See what I mean?" I said. "You're perfect. I won't kiss you if there's anything the least bit wrong with you, so focus on how you want it to feel for you, and what you want the kisser - your husband, Jason - to do." I kissed her again, and she joined in more smoothly, a small moan escaping her throat as our mouths opened simultaneously, her heat and moisture so pleasant to me.

We kissed for about two minutes, and I felt myself responding to her. All the attraction that I'd felt a few days before when she had her first lesson, learning about non-intimate touching, came flooding back to me, and I felt my nipples stiffen, and a pleasant glow in my clit. Of course, I'm a lesbian, so it shouldn't be surprising that I'd respond to a beautiful girl's kiss.

What was surprising, though, was her response. Obviously I had no idea if her body was as accepting of a woman's touch as mine was, but by her fidgeting, her small noises and the almost imperceptible movements of her fingers and arms, her body swiveling to bring us closer together, it seemed that she found this nearly as pleasant as I did.

Finally, though, I broke our kiss - reluctantly - and looked in her green eyes. Sea green, and deep as an ocean. They were slightly unfocused, but warm and the smile on her face was echoed in them. My heart gave a jump in my breast. She was so fucking cute, beautiful and perfect!

"So..." I began. "Did you notice what felt good to you, and what you didn't like? You need to tell your husband what you like...and what you don't like. Men aren't mind readers, and they really appreciate when you tell them what they can do better, in a nice way of course. After all, if they're successful at pleasing you, you'll be happier and presumably you'll be more open to making them happy too."

"Yeah, I get that," she said. "I have a question...I really like kissing, but a lot of times Jason wants to move on to touching and stuff. Can I try to keep him on kissing?"

"I think women really, really respond to kissing. A lot of times when I'm with another woman, kissing will be about 80 percent of what we do, but we'll still cum a couple of times."

"Each?" she asked, her mouth open.

I laughed. "Yeah, a couple of times...each. A woman can easily have multiple orgasms, if she and her partner are in sync. And multi-tasking helps, like kissing while you're being fingered, or kissing while she's - I mean he's - caressing your breasts, and so on." She looked thoughtful.

"I think the more you keep him on kissing, the more you're going to enjoy things, and that's what I'm supposed to be showing you - how to increase your happiness...so, let's move on?" It was kind of half a question, half an attempt to move us along in the lessons.

"Sure," she said. "This is fun." Her smile really was dazzling.

"Okay," I said. "Now some things today are going to involve touching some of your private areas, and maybe taking clothes off, okay?"

She looked a little less certain. "Okay," she said.

"You remember the touching on your less intimate areas like your back, arms and legs, right?" She nodded.

"Today I'm going to touch your breasts, bottom and your vulva, with your clothes on. We'll see how that goes, okay?"

She nodded again. "Yes, okay," she said, a little jerkily. I figured I'd better go slow, she didn't seem super experienced. I leaned in again, and kissed her again. As we were kissing, I brought one hand up to a breast and lightly caressed it, along the underside from side to side. Her body noticeably softened into mine when I did, clearly she welcomed the touch. I caressed and massaged her breast, then switched to the other, and we continued like that for several minutes.

When I broke apart our kiss this time, she sighed. "Wow, that felt really nice," she said. "And I was kind of getting lost in what was happening, with kissing and you touching me..."

"Yeah, multi-tasking," I said. "The whole is greater than the sum of the parts." Her eyes lit up.

"Ahh, so it's better than just kissing and being touched by themselves together...it's something new."

"That's a good way to put it," I said. "When you're making love with your husband, everything you do - assuming you're doing it right - brings back lots more pleasure than you'd expect." Then she really surprised me, leaning in and kissing me, and softly caressing my breasts.

"Like that?" she said impishly when we separated a few minutes later.

"Wow," I said. "Yeah." She looked very pleased with herself. I know that I was happy with her!

"Okay, let's try this a bit longer," I said. She almost jumped into my arms, taking the lead in kissing me as we both set about touching each other's breasts. Hers were so soft and warm, I wished that we were naked and actually making love, but of course that's not what I was being paid for.

You may think, "Why doesn't she just fuck this girl and make them both happy?" That would be a great strategy if this were some porn story where people were just trying to get off and cumming every third paragraph was the goal. But we're talking about my life and profession here, and as a good business woman I have no desire to piss off a client - who was in this case, Melissa's mother - who then spreads the word that I'm undependable, dishonest - hell, maybe even calls the cops. I would do my job and if I did more, it would be a sign that I had failed at it.

We kissed and caressed almost like two real lovers, and reluctantly I suggested that we move along.

"Now, besides touching you there, your nipples are very responsive to caressing, and squeezing and pinching and biting them can also feel really good, sometimes because it hurts so much - but that's not for everybody."

"What do you mean?" she asked. "It sounds like it would hurt."

"Yes, absolutely, but a funny thing happens when its part of lovemaking. You might find that when your husband pinches your nipple, what starts out as hurt turns into pleasure when it goes to your clit, your clitoris," I explained. "Really, there are all kinds of good feelings that can come from being spanked, or pinched, or other stuff, depending on who's doing it and the circumstances. It's important that you understand that, because sometimes women don't understand that they like being hurt and end up with men who hurt them, but don't care for them."

I looked intently into her green eyes. "Do you understand that?" I asked.

"I think so," she said slowly. "Can you show me...but don't hurt me?"

"Sure," I said. I leaned in once again, her mouth opening readily to accept mine, our kiss pretty ardent for teacher-student, and began casually caressing her breast, a little more forcefully than before, then concentrated on her nipple, hard and erect and easy to find through her blouse and bra. As her rate of breathing increased, I gradually began squeezing and pulling on her nipple, very slowly at first, but increasingly harder until she yelped, then returned to caressing. Once again, I pinched her nipple until I felt her squirming under me, but she didn't resist and began moaning. Finally I stopped.

"Like that," I said, as we parted. She was breathing heavily.

"God," she sighed.

"Good?" I grinned.

"Good," she said, grinning back.

"Okay, let's try your butt," I said. "Lie across my lap." She looked at me.

"The last time I did that with somebody, my Mom spanked me. I was six."

"Well, had you been a bad girl?" I asked her with a straight face.

"Well, yeah," she responded. "It hurt and I didn't want to have that happen again."

"Well, I'm not going to spank you," I said, as she lay across my lap, her adorable jeans clad butt perfect and round. "Unless you want me too..." I added. Her ass was so fucking irresistible, if we were lovers I would have her out of her faded jeans so fucking fast, with my face buried between her hot, plump and moist ass cheeks and my tongue inside her dark hole before she knew what hit her. However...you know...

I began squeezing her butt cheeks, more firmly than I had her breasts, and told her what I was doing. "Your bottom has a lot of pleasure receptors that respond to touch, but needs a firmer touch than your breasts should get. Because your clothes are thick, and your ass muscles sturdy, what might hurt your boobs you'd hardly even feel ass-wise." I squeezed her ass cheeks hard.

"Did that hurt?" I asked.

"No, it felt kind of good," she said, her leg idly kicking.

"Yeah, but if I had done that to your boob, you'd be crying, I think. Really, it's hard to do anything to your butt that hurts when you have clothes on, other than spanking you hard, and that would probably hurt my hand before your butt. But when you're naked, your bottom is exquisitely sensitive to all kinds of touch. We'll get to that later."

"Why don't we do it now?" she asked.

"Well, we can, but it means you'll be naked, at least at your bottom..."

"Um, I guess that'd be okay," she said.

"Okay," I said. "Then take off your jeans and then lay back down."

I watched as Melissa undressed, pulling her jeans down revealing her long, slim legs, lightly tanned and well defined, but I had to do my best to not look too pervy while doing it. Melissa glanced over once when she stumbled while getting them off, but I pretended to be absorbed in my phone.

Her panties were a sweet and pretty pink, cotton granny panties but she still made them look sexy and hot. Her panties were wedged up the crack of her butt and she took a second to genteelly pull them out. She looked over again and this time I just smiled at her and shrugged, as if to say, it happens to everybody. She looked embarrassed.

She'd probably have been more than a little abashed if she knew that I would love to lick those panties where they'd gone up her ass crack.

"Okay," I said, "right here again." She obediently walked next to me, putting her warm hand on my thigh to steady herself as she lay across my lap. Her bottom was even more beautiful now that one layer of cloth had been removed, with only a thin layer of pink cotton between me and the bottom that I could easily be persuaded to adore and worship.

"Like the friendly caressing I did the other day, the same on your butt - bare or with just panties - feels very nice but it's amplified because of the pleasure receptors every woman has, much more numerous than in men," I said, then began tracing over her two round cheeks, following the contours like a farmer planting on a hillside.

She cooed with pleasure, adjusting herself on my lap. It was entirely unneeded in order to steady herself, but she kept one hand on the top of my thigh, near my crotch, I think to keep an intimate connection between us that completed the circuit of her stimulation. I made her feel good, she wanted me to know by her hand that she appreciated it and was enjoying it.

Of course, her moans and ass wriggling already made that very clear, and I was enjoying the effect that my caresses were having on her.

"Of course, there are other touching exercises but they work better if I take-" I began.

"-okay!" she said sharply. "Go ahead," she whispered. I laughed to myself. She was really getting turned on. I slowly peeled back her panties from her cheeks, and pulled them down to mid thigh. I thought there was a darker spot at her crotch, but wasn't sure.

Her bottom, uncovered and fully exposed to me, was the most awesome thing I'd seen since head cheerleader Mary Francis Tolliver's pussy in senior year of high school. Perfectly round, completely unblemished, no excess fat - just pure perfect girl ass, with a sweet, dark crack of mystery between her cheeks, starting at her lower back and leading off to treasures undreamed of between her thighs.

I began tracing my fingertips over her bottom, retracing my prior path, and then switched to the tips of my nails, not long, but sharp enough to have an effect. The sharp sensation of a girl's nail on skin has been known to drive men insane with lust, imagine the feel of ten nails on an overheated girl's very sensitive tush dragged in as seductive a way as possible.

Her moaning became louder, punctuated by exclamations. "God!...Ohh!...Oh yeah..." By the involuntary movement of her pelvis on my lap I knew that she was actually close to cumming. I wasn't sure how I felt about that, it seemed like a betrayal of my verbal contract with her mother and with Melissa herself. I thought she might screw herself right into my lap the way that cute bottom was rotating on me.

Then I took a big chance. My fingers started tracing along her crack, like teenagers walking along the roof of a tenement building taunting death, one misstep and falling to their death, or in my case, one slip and my finger would be up her ass. A pleasant situation as far as I'm concerned, but difficult to explain to an alarmed young girl.

I could feel the heat radiating off her round bottom, but it was nothing compared to the molten heat and rainforest like dampness inside that crack. All it would take was a tiny slip, my finger penetrating deep inside her tight, moist asshole...and I might never see her again.

Then the slip happened. Whether it was her butt bucking upward or the physical expression of my desire, my finger did slip and right at her anal sphincter, inadvertently caressing her puckered opening but fortunately not penetrating her. In any case, she orgasmed, erupting in what seemed like wild thrashing and exclamations, but in reality was probably only a brief spurt of pleasure.

"Oh god, fuck...oh...oh...oh Jesus!" she moaned and gasped. I didn't know what to do, given her status as a "Do Not Fuck" client, so I simply stopped caressing and let my hand rest on her ass while she came down from her passionate high. Her breathing was rapid and excited, but soon calmed.

"Oh my," she said. "I'm so embarrassed."

"You shouldn't be," I said consolingly. "It happens, and it wasn't your fault. Anyway, that's what you should be expecting from your husband. Uh, an orgasm...like that." I felt like my face was bright red, and I hoped she wouldn't turn and see it - which is exactly what happened.

"You're blushing!" she said, marveling. "You must have seen lots of women cum...at least if you're any good...what am I saying, you're fantastic...why are you blushing?"

"Let's talk about it later," I said. "I'm glad you did cum, you needed to be certain of what is an orgasm - yes, as a professional, I certify your orgasm - a small one, but orgasm nonetheless..."

"They get better than that?" Melissa said.

"Well, yes, if you're with someone you love," I said, cursing myself for sounding like a nun trying to sell the institution of marriage to someone who just wanted a fuck.

"I only have one other thing to show you right now, since you have your panties down...may I?" She nodded.

"Yes, god yes," she said. I began stroking down between her thighs toward her pussy, her labia swollen, hot and echoing her heart beat. My fingers stroked along her wet flesh and she sighed again, her head lowering to the mattress by my leg.

"Ah, that feels nice," she said. Her labia were smooth and bare, but I thought I could feel a small pubic bush still remaining - I couldn't see her naked front. I stroked with a combination of nails and fingertips along the plump flesh, occasionally dipping my fingertip inside her steamy slit to serve as a lubricant.

She rocked her head, content and happy with what I was doing. My fingers slowly moved closer to her clitoris, which I could not see. I decided that I'd give her another orgasm with my fingertips caressing, then deal with approaching her from the front the next time we got together.

I slowly caressed around her clit with all four fingers and thumb on my right hand like a flower rapidly opening and closing around her clit in the center, and she came again...then again, two orgasms in rapid succession.

"Ohh Jesus fucking...I'm cumming Laura, I'm fucking cumming...again...and again..." she exclaimed, her voice trailing off as she bit into the sheet, one hand sweatily gripping another piece of sheet. Her hips rode up and down several times, and it felt like someone had opened up a steam cooker on my lap where her pussy was situated.

She came down from her orgasms slowly, soon lying supine and sweaty.

"I've got to end the session now, Melissa," I said. "I don't want to give you too much in one day."

She sat up and brought her face close to mine, her green eyes penetrating my blue ones like arrows through tissue paper. Unexpectedly, she had an angry expression in those beautiful eyes."You'd better make the next session the last," she said. "I can't do anymore after that." Then she got up and put on her jeans and left, without even a goodbye, though I thought she glanced back at me when she got to the door.

"Goodbye, Melissa," I whispered, audible only to myself, as the door closed behind her.

I knew I had blown it.

Chapter 8

The next day I went out for a little grocery shopping - I'm a fool for Chobani - and returned to my apartment. My heart skipped a beat when I found the door unlocked and I saw the back of a girl's head as she sat on my sofa reading a magazine. Melissa?

"Ohhh..." I said when I saw who it was. "Hello, Amy."

"Don't you think that was a good choice of a fake name?" she said.

"You could have just used your real name, Theresa," I said, shrugging. She pouted.

"Well, I liked it...and I think Susan is in love with me..." she looked at me, her brow furrowing slightly.

"Dream on," I said. "But I do appreciate you taking that job, and I do owe you one," I said.

"There's something bothering you," she said. "And it's another girl. Don't lie to me, as your ex-girlfriend I have a sense about these things..."

"Yes, I suppose it is," I said. I gave her a quick recitation of events with Melissa.

"So, I'm guessing that you're not in the mood for a nice fuck tonight...how about a night long snuggle and cuddle?" She smiled brightly. That girl does not lack confidence.

"Ohh..." I began, and somewhere before I said "I don't think so," I ended up saying, "Yeah, I think that would be really nice."

And that fucking lying bitch Theresa, aka Amy, my redheaded ex-girlfriend, brought me to screaming orgasms at 4:34 and 4:47 in the morning. And another at 7:01.

###