All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me, I have so much to teach my baby." She took me by the hand and led me to the parents' bedroom. "Your father is away, it's the best time to make you a woman," she said, and then kissed me as we stood at the foot of the bed, her arms relaxed around my waist. I was overcome with ardor, my arms going around her neck.

Her lips pressed hard into mine, warm, soft and moist, her tongue insistently seeking entrance to my mouth. I felt a rush of desire for another woman's hot love, my lips parting, welcoming her inside me for the first time. I could feel her clothed breasts against mine, their insistence confirmation that another woman was bringing me pleasure, softly and slowly, at leisure and in such a relaxed way.

Her hands caressed my bottom through my skirt, admiring me through her touch. My own hands drew fingers through her brown, wavy hair, silky and warm, and smelling of lilacs.

"You smell so good, Mama," I whispered to her ear. "How must you taste?"

I could feel her smile, though not see it, our cheeks pressed together. "We will taste each other's wondrous feminine honeys, and mix them, then taste them again my sweet," she said, her center hot on mine, her hips pressing insistently.

"I don't know what that means, Mama, but I so want it," I gasped, and she kissed me again, furiously until I almost feared she would bruise my lips, but welcoming it nonetheless. She stood back from me about a foot, and looked at me with such affection in her eyes. I knew that she wasn't seeing me at all.

"I love you, baby," she said, and then began unbuttoning my silk blouse. "Such a pretty blouse, such a pretty daughter," she sighed. Then, "Oh you little minx, you forgot your bra - you know what I've always told you, your breasts will sag."

"Yes, Mama," I said in an obedient but slightly exasperated manner. What daughter hasn't heard that at least once from her mother?

"But your breasts are so sweet and lovely, I think it's okay this time," she said. "Your nipples, so hard. Darling, mine are too, I can't wait to show you." She finished unbuttoning my floral patterned blouse, then pulled it out of my skirt. Ordinarily I'm a shirt and jeans girl, but Anya's daughter Melanie is super feminine, so I adapted. I'm fem looking too, though butch in spirit, so it usually works out just fine with the women I serve.

"I don't want it to wrinkle," she said, laying it over a chair back. Anya reminded me of my mother, except for the fucking a daughter thing. "Now," she said, "Let me see the rest of your beautiful body...you look so much like my sister, your Aunt Teresa who died."

She unbuttoned my skirt, and it slipped to the floor. Anticipating her motherly neat freak impulse, I bent down and picked it up as I stepped out of it. "That's a good girl," she said, taking it from me and laying it over the blouse.

She turned back to me and placed her hands lightly on my hips, just above my bikini panties.

"You are so mouth watering, my sweet, I can't resist your charms! May I kiss your breasts?"

"Please, Mama, kiss me there," I said. She smiled and leaned into me, her eyes glued to my soft and full breasts, my nipples truly aching for a woman's touch. She kissed them in turn, and then returned to the first, sucking my hard little pebbled nipple into her mouth, slightly stretching it away from my breast.

"Oh!" I exclaimed at the sharp pain.

"Oh! Did I hurt you?" she asked, a look of concern in her eyes.

"No, Mama, it hurt at first but now it feels so good, and it makes me wet," I said, my hand now on her shoulder. She glanced down at the crotch of my panties, a small wet spot already showing. She smiled.

"My daughter is excited to be touched by her mother...I love touching you, and you make me wet, too," she assured me. She returned to my breasts, gently kissing and licking my nipples and sucking on my breasts almost to the point of leaving a bruise. The first time we'd played this little game I'd reminded her that any further hickeys would end our relationship.

I come to my clients unmarked, with smooth, clear skin and certainly no tattoos, piercings or bruises, other than my earrings. Their imagination can supply any physical features or markings that turn them on, I am a relatively blank canvas for their imaginations. It sets me apart from the few other women who do what I do.

She slipped her hand inside the front of my panties, her fingers skimming over my bare skin there to my clit, which made me jerk. She looked up, and smiled softly. "You're sensitive there, like me," she said, and then her fingers slipped around my wet little pink pearl to my labia, swelling with desire from her touch. Some moisture had leaked from my slit to the folds of my lips, and her fingertip skated along them without much friction, an angelically light caress that only made me hotter.

"That feels so nice, Mama," I said. "I adore your touch."

She leaned over and kissed me on my mouth, her hand still down my panties, index finger twirling about in the puddle of my pussy. Our lips pressed hard into each other, our lips wrestling and seeking position, mouths gripping each other's upper or lower lip momentarily, then releasing her captive and seeking more, teasing tongues dancing together wetly.

Our breathing began to become labored, as we breathed from each other's mouth, what little breath that we didn't recirculate within each other was racing hotly across flushed cheeks.

"Oh Melanie, I must taste you...may I?" she asked impishly.

Of course, she could do anything she pleased with me, within my guidelines, but it was important to her to believe that I was her daughter and that I wanted the same things that she did. I had wondered idly at times if I would ever find myself in a situation where I would want to make love to my own daughter, and I was unable to picture it.

I had the impression that Anya never would do so (and hadn't done so) either, but that she had an obsession that could only reasonably be satisfied by our pretend play, and insofar as it helped her maintain a healthy relationship with her daughter in real life, while we pursued the most objectionable fetish in our own meetings, I didn't see the harm, and believed that I was helping to prevent future problems.

As Melanie, returning to my mother and her sweet caresses I said, "Please Mama, please...make me cum for you."

"All in good time," she said triumphantly, removing her wet finger from my panties, then bringing it to her nose, inhaling. "Oh, you smell so fresh and sweet and...feminine," she said, bringing it then to my nose. I inhaled too.

"Oh, Mama, the smell of your finger makes me even wetter, I love the smell of pussy...just like you." I grinned at her, as if revealing some secret.

"You know me too well, my little darling," she said. "Now, let me taste your moist sweetness." She slipped her finger between her lips and sucked on the creamy wetness which moments before had been inside my steamy cunt. My eyes were locked on her finger as she did so, and as she sucked on it I sighed.

"Oh, Mama do me," I begged. She brought her lips to mine again, the smell and taste of pussy faintly on her lips making me hungry for more, our kiss now frantic and even more passionate than before, tongues tasting hot cunt and hungry for much more.

She quickly knelt down before me, her face at my wet cunt. "My darling, I've desired you for so long, to make us closer than just mother and daughter, lovers sealed forever, one in mind and heart and spirit." I groaned, anxious to feel her mouth on me.

"Oh god, Mommy, lick it, lick my cunt, I'm so wet for you...it's dripping down my thigh...fuck!"

She hooked her fingers over the waistband of my panties, inching them down off my hips slowly, kissing every square inch of my bare, smooth vulva, closer and closer to my hot, pulsing clit. "Mmm, darling girl, your pussy is hot and steamy for me...your skin so smooth and virginal...your taste divine, the texture of your cream the ultimate silky, feminine essence..."

Her tongue encircled my clit, her rough red texture so close to my sensitive slick red wetness. I pushed my hips forward, her lips closing over my tiny nub, hot jolts of runaway electricity shooting through my midsection, and I gasped with pleasure.

"Oh god Mommy fuck I'm cumming! Suck my clit, make me cum unendingly, cumming in your mouth and on your face...lick my hot hole, fuck me with your hot, rough tongue, taste me, smell me, inhale me inside of you to be inside you forever!" My hands on her head pushed her face into me, although she showed no desire to be anywhere else. Her hands were on my ass, and I could feel the fingers of her right hand blindly seeking out my asshole. I felt a rush of desire to have her in me everywhere, in every way.

"Will you fuck my ass, Mommy?" I asked in a little girl voice. Her tongue suddenly went wild inside my cunt, licking and swallowing my hot juices from my slit, my labia fully engorged now. Simultaneously, two of her fingers on my ass slipped lower to coat themselves in the creamy fluids running down my thigh, then continued back up to my nervously winking anal sphincter, then slowly forcing themselves inside me, fucking my hot, tight anus with her fingers while her tongue fucked my vagina and clitoris so well.

She finger fucked my ass like a pro, slowly thrusting herself inside me, making me moan with pleasure from the feel of her fingers stretching out my vulnerable asshole pucker. Then slipping them out again, making me feel empty and wanting that fullness again, so that I'd wriggle my ass saucily into her hand, and we both giggled.

Anya pulled her face away from my pussy briefly, to gaze at it lovingly. "Melanie, darling, your pussy is so adorably beautiful and perfect, I must cover it with kisses!" Between being orally stimulated on my clit, labia and slit, and digitally fucked so well in my ass, I came, again and again, some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had, and my praise for her was no act.

"Oh god, Mommy, I'm cumming from your fucking my bottom and cumming from your mouth on me, I can barely stand...oh please, please I want to eat your hot pussy too..."

I really meant that, there was nothing that I wanted more at that moment than to taste every part of her body and to make her cum.

"That sounds good to me, baby...do you want to lick Mommy's cunt?"

"Yes...and your ass, too," I replied, my fingers now in my pudding, playing with my bean, cumming almost continuously. Anya stood up, still dressed in blouse and skirt, and gently pushed my naked - my panties had fallen all the way to the floor, wet as they were - body onto my back on her bed. I pulled my way into the center of it so that neither of us would accidentally fall on the floor.

That was a lesson I had learned when I first started. My second client ever, a woman named Joannie, had thrown herself on me so enthusiastically that she bounced off the mattress onto the floor and broke her elbow. Since we were both naked, it had been difficult getting her dressed enough to give the hospital a convincing story about how it happened. But we did, finally - after she went through a lot of unnecessary pain - and she got fixed up, she's still a client and she even gave me a big tip (her husband got no anniversary present that year) for taking care of her afterward and not running away.

Anyway, returning to my story, Anya surprised me by only stripping down to her bra and panties, which were very wet, the bra from sweat and the panties from her cumming. She has a very nice body, maybe actually a little skinny, and keeps herself very clean so she smelled like a woman really wanting to fuck.

She pushed me flat on my back and straddled my body, with her hips about at mine, then leaned down and kissed me very romantically. Long and slow, it was different from our frenzied kisses earlier. She was telling me - or rather, me as Melanie - how much she loved her daughter, and I wished that I could somehow communicate that message to Melanie on Anya's behalf.

I thought that Anya would sooner die than actually seduce and make love to her own daughter - which was the purpose that I served - but it would be nice if somehow I could pass the message on. I'd have to think about that one.

Meanwhile, Anya and I kissed so leisurely until finally Anya broke our kiss and began whispering romantic endearments softly into my ear, all sorts of stuff about me being her 'little rose,' and 'an angel from heaven.' I'm not sure at that moment if Anya would have been able to tell me and Melanie apart. But I was getting anxious for some hot box lunch, and whispered back how much "I'd love to eat your pussy, Mommy."

She smiled and sat back up, then scooted towards my face until her panty clad cunt was right above my mouth. Then she pulled the gusset of her own low rise panties aside to expose her meaty split peach, dripping with juice. She pressed her naked hairy pussy down onto my face and I moved my head so that her slit was dripping into my mouth, her sweet cum creamy, hot and fresh.

She had a wonderfully fresh, sweet taste combined with the slight musk of an overheated cantaloupe and the unmistakable fragrance of a pussy long in need of eating. I felt so sorry for her at that moment, so in physical, sexual and head-over-heels love with her own daughter but bravely resisting the impulse to do anything about it with her. Certainly it probably would have destroyed her family if she ever actually followed through with her obsession.

I owed it to her to make her release complete, full and satisfying. People look down on women who sell sex, but it's really much more than that - we sell happiness, release, fulfillment...and sometimes just a little time and peace for the client, until the pressure becomes intolerable once again at some point in the future.

My tongue swirled inside Anya, my nose teasing her red clit, bigger than mine and looking as if it might explode. I pressed too hard occasionally - not surprising given her wildly bucking pelvis and my own moving parts - and she'd yelp with the unexpected blast of sensation from her clit, but she immediately pressed in for more time after time.

"Fuck, Melanie, you're so good, eat me, eat your mother's hot cunt...I wish I could fit you inside me again, dear heart, you're the most wonderful...aaanngghh fuck!" She almost broke my poor nose when her vulva slammed against it as an orgasm coursed through her, making her unable to speak for nearly a full minute.

She was frozen, immobile, tremors running spastically through her body like a woman fishing a toaster from a bathtub. Then she collapsed, pressing her face against mine but her butt still at my breasts. Finally she unfolded, her lower body slipping down my damp body until we were face to face, pussy to cunt.

There she lay, whimpering, occasionally sighing. "Melanie...Melanie," she whispered over and over.

"Rest, Mama," I whispered in her ear, her hair damp on my cheek. After a little bit she began snoring lightly, and I giggled and let her rest and hopefully, dream. Truth to tell, I dozed off too.

After perhaps ten minutes, Anya roused. "Oh my, I fell asleep," she said, sounding apologetic.

I said, "Thank you, I enjoyed feeling you next to me, it relaxes me and makes me happy."

She pulled her face about a foot away from mine. "I know that you're not Melanie," she said. "And I know I'm sinfully perverted to pretend that you are, but it gives me comfort."

In one of the few times in my life when I showed wisdom, I said nothing, but moved my thighs a few more inches apart, which caused her thigh to fall between mine, our wet pussies so tantalizingly close. Then I began rotating my hips slowly and pressing upward with my pelvis, our pussies touching for a brief second. Then I did it again...and again...and again, and soon we were scissoring, our clits teasing each other, our wet labia slipping on each other, our cream running together.

I don't know if she fucked me as Laura, her paid lover or Melanie, her innocent daughter, but we both orgasmed at the same time, both keening unknown words of pleasure to each other, and when it was done she thanked me, and kissed me for the longest time.

Chapter 7

The day that I had been in equal parts dreading and looking forward to came quickly enough (or not fast enough) and Melissa showed up at my apartment for her second lesson in Female Body Awareness 101, as I came to think of it.

"Hi, Laura," she said when she entered, kissing me on the cheek with her perfect pink lips, leaving a burning mark where they touched. She looked exceptionally perky, her brown hair a little damp and disheveled, her cheeks flushed.

"Did you run all the way here?" I asked her wryly, and she giggled.

"No, I was playing tennis with Jason. Of course, he beat me but I'm sure I'll get back at him some way." Her smile was the most beautiful I had ever seen on another woman...and I've seen a lot.

"You could cheat on him by letting me fuck you, and then move in with me. Men like that, sometimes," I thought, but only said, "As good of a shape as you're in I'm sure it won't be long before you beat him."

"You're so sweet," Melissa said, her eyes fixed on mine. I felt that I could see all the way into her soul, those big green eyes so soft and deep. But I feared that she could also see into my soul, and that couldn't be a pleasant sight. I felt like a female Dorian Gray, hiding all my secrets elsewhere and looking like a human being when I was actually some sort of monster. "Well, there's a sunny thought," I thought, and dismissed it for the meanwhile.

"We should get to the lesson," I said, after getting us both iced teas.

"Is everything okay, Laura?" she asked, concern on her fresh young face - although I considered her so young, she was only two years younger than me, and a lifetime less experienced.

"Sure," I said. "I'm a little tired, I was up all night because it sounded like someone was prowling around outside..." Not a great made up story, but I hoped it would do.

"Oh no...you need someone living with you to protect you," she said.

"Yeah, some fat butch dyke truck driver with a pack of cigarettes in the sleeve of her tee shirt," I laughed. Melissa looked at me blankly, and then her mouth formed an O.

"Oh my god," she said. "I forgot you're a lesbian."

"It's not what I am," I said, "It's how I feel."

"I just meant that you're not any different from anyone else, y'know?" she said. "Mom always said we should look at people's hearts, not who they love."

"Well, in my completely unbiased opinion, your Mom is right," I said, laughing. "Now, when we last met I showed you a little bit about kissing, remember?"

She grinned. "God, yes," she said.

"The way you said that, I should think you wouldn't forget I'm a lesbo," I said.

"I really didn't," she said in a low voice. "Could you give me a refresher, though?" She looked impish.

"Hmm, I suppose so," I said. I thought to myself how different boys and girls are. I couldn't imagine one boy showing another how to kiss without both being gay, but two girls could with neither one gay - though that wasn't the case here. Melissa was the only straight in the classroom of love today.

"Okay, so...gentle, always gentle," I said, bringing my lips softly to hers. She tasted like wine, sweet and clear, her breath soft on my lips.

"Umm, do I hold my breath or stop breathing...I'm not sure if I smell okay..."

I smiled. "We never feel like we smell okay or we worry we have something stuck in our teeth, or we have BO...if he likes you, he really isn't going to care, and if he didn't like you, he wouldn't be kissing you...any questions? Oh, and yes, just breathe through your nose and your mouth like you usually would, or you'll faint."