All Under Control Ch. 02

Story Info
He puts her into permanent denial, she only cums on command.
6.8k words
4.87
84.6k
108

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,527 Followers

It was surprising how quickly Mina and I fell into a pattern. I tried to keep her guessing but we naturally fell into a weekly cadence, with teasing through the working week punctuated with Mina giving me oral relief. She seemed much more willing to do this than before and I realised that she craved the feeling of being brought to the edge and then having to experience my orgasm while being denied herself. Afterwards, she would snuggle up next to me, aroused but now more happy and relaxed, as if the act was bringing her some measure of release from her own otherwise semi-constant craving.

I would admit to feeding that craving, ensuring that we showered together and making sure that I cleaned her very thoroughly until I couldn't discern the difference between the slickness of the body wash between her thighs and her own flow. Even in public, I would be able to slip my hand up to her chest and gently roll her nipple between my thumb and finger through the fabric. She allowed this to happen, so long as it was done discreetly, even on packed commuter trains. It was as if being able to fully live out her teasing and denial fantasy had opened up all sorts of doors in her mind, allowing her to go further with me than she would ever have considered before.

I would alter the timing of her release, but always at the weekend. If she'd had a rough week at work, I would save myself up and we'd have an explosive Friday night with orgasms fully allowed right through until Monday morning. To keep her guessing, sometimes I would deny her until Sunday night, letting her have a single orgasm early on and then asking her to service me later with Mina firmly back in denial.

Then, on one otherwise unremarkable Thursday, the game changed.

We were on the couch, cuddled up, fully clothed. I had been teasing Mina pretty mercilessly throughout the week and I could see that it was taking its toll on her.

"What do you get out of it?" I asked, "How do you feel right now?"

Mina stretched her lithe body out, taking a moment before replying.

"I'm feeling horny," she replied.

"You're always horny. I couldn't bear it," I confessed.

"I would never expect you to," Mina said, stroking my leg. "I, uh, I guess I've just gotten used to feeling horny. Before, I'd get horny when you kissed me, or when we were in the shower, or something, but then I could go the entire day without thinking about it. It had to be triggered by something."

She paused, trying to frame the words.

"Now it just feels constant, but like it's part of me, the feeling that at any moment you could tell me I was allowed to orgasm. I'd just have no choice but to go for it, before you changed your mind."

"What, even in public?"

"I don't know. I trust you not to embarrass me."

She shifted her hips slightly and I got the impression the conversation itself was turning her on. She seemed to have so many little triggers these days.

Mina sat upright and looked me in the eyes.

"I want you to fuck me," she said. "Please."

"Ah, babe," I replied, "You know the rules. You know what I have to do if you ask. That's going to cost you a day."

Mina nodded. Her face drew close to mine and she kissed me.

"Please, I want you to make me cum."

I was confused, but replied, "That's another day."

Her hand snaked down to my waist and began to unfasten my trousers. I felt her hand slip into my underwear, felt her fingers wrap around my cock.

"I'm going to get you hard," she said, "And I'm going to ride you until I cum."

My cock sprang to life, enflamed by the passion in her eyes. She shucked off her jeans and panties, positioned herself in my lap and lowered herself down onto my rigid member. She was already fully lubricated; the feeling of being enveloped by her pussy walls was exquisite. It reminded me, despite oral sex having become our new normal, how good it felt to be actually inside her.

"What are you doing?" I asked, incredulously.

Mina didn't answer, but began to slide herself up and down my cock vigorously, building up quite obviously to an unsanctioned orgasm. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and quickly unclasped her bra. Her beautiful grey-blue eyes were fixed on the sight of my cock disappearing inside her, her ample breasts bouncing up and down at my eye level with every thrust. I grabbed a handful of her dark hair and pulled her head back so she was looking into my eyes.

"This isn't allowed," I said, "You know you can't ask for an orgasm. You sure as shit can't just..." I winced slightly as I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock as she enveloped me deep inside her. It sent a thrill through my entire body. I just wanted to take her breasts in my hands and thrust upwards into her until we both came. She was already close, a consequence of being teased and denied for days. I didn't understand why she had suddenly decided to break the game after weeks of....

Then I understood. I slotted my hands under her armpits and heaved her off me, depositing her on the floor between my legs. Mina was panting heavily, from the exertion of riding me and also, I could see, from being right on the edge of her orgasm.`

"That's really going to cost you," I said sternly. I laced my fingers through her long dark hair and drew her face towards my upright, rigid manhood, slick with her juices and my pre-cum. I teased her lips open and slid myself into her mouth.

"Suck, while I think," I said.

Mina began to move her lips up and down my shaft, swirling her tongue around my tip, sending waves of pleasure down my cock and deep into my groin. I felt my balls contract. She applied suction, popping off the top before engulfing me again, taking me as far in as she could manage without choking. I watched her bobbing up and down on me, feeling my own pressure build, aroused by the sight of my girlfriend's lips wrapped around my engorged shaft. She looked up at me, those grey-blue eyes wide and earnest, awaiting her sentence. It was the look that pushed me over the edge: my girlfriend putting herself completely at my mercy. I came and she finally closed her eyes, her throat muscles clenching as she swallowed my load and continued to milk me.

Finally, I pushed her off my cock and she sat still, hands in her lap, kneeling in front of me.

"I'm going to have to add another week for that," I said.

Her pretty face scrunched up.

"Do you have anything you want to say?"

Mina bowed her head, and said only, "Thank you. I deserve that."

---

I understood why Mina did it. I could see that she wanted to suffer for an extra week, and it wasn't a case of being able to ask me to deny her for twice as long as she'd ever gone before, she had to have it imposed on her. She had to feel that she was in denial for a very good reason.

On the Tuesday after the weekend that I would normally have granted her respite, I decided to try something different. I hadn't touched her all day, and had forbidden her to go anywhere near her most sensitive area, even in the shower. I waited until the evening and then asked her to relieve me. Such was the rhythm that we had gotten into, Mina didn't bat an eyelid at the request and bent to the task of getting me hard and then taking me into her mouth. I told her to strip and led her into the bedroom, where I made her lay down on the bed. I straddled her chest and angled my cock towards her waiting mouth. She resumed, sucking me without a word and I could feel myself building to release. This time, though, I waited until I was on the edge and then slipped down her body to plunge myself into her pussy. It was already slick and warm, but she was unprepared and given that I was already teetering it took me a dozen quick strokes to unload inside her.

I felt her clench in frustration around me, unable to get there herself.

She knew why I'd done it. The feeling of her around me and cumming inside her was something that her denial game had taken away from me. It had become obvious to her that I was being denied something also.

It was a couple of days before she sat me down and we embarked on a very strange conversation.

Mina had made dinner, and we were sitting at the table finishing off, drinking red wine. I could see that she'd done this for a reason, since mid-week we'd usually eat on the couch in front of a show. She obviously wanted a more formal discussion and it wouldn't involve physical contact.

"How did you feel on Tuesday?" she began, "Was it nice inside me, for a change?"

"Yes," I admitted. I took a sip of wine.

"I'm sorry that you don't get to do that as much as you want."

"Me too," I confessed.

"As much as I want," she continued.

I was puzzled.

"I want you to be able to finish in me," Mina said, "I know you prefer it, and you shouldn't have to deny yourself because of my game."

I tipped my glass towards her in acknowledgement.

"But there's no way you'd hold out if I did," I said. "Definitely not in your current state. You orgasm too easily, it would be like riding a hair trigger."

Mina didn't respond. Instead, she took a mouthful of wine. I knew she was building up to another revelation from deep with the depths.

"Maybe if we found a way to control it," Mina said.

"How? You mean numbing creams? I'd have to empty the tube right inside you to get all the spots," I laughed, "Then I'd be numb as a brick myself. We'd just be going at it with neither of us feeling anything. Or are you talking about condoms?"

"No," she said, "I want to feel everything, and I want you to feel everything."

"Then how?"

"I want you to hypnotise me."

I stopped, mid-sip.

"How would that work?" I asked at last. "It's just mumbo jumbo isn't it?"

Mina put down her glass carefully and spread her hands on the table.

"What have you done?" I asked, slowly.

"I did some research. There are resources on the net. Audio files."

"Oh Mina, you should really have talked to me about this. There's some pretty freaky shit out there."

"I skipped through them, made sure that there weren't any, uh, hidden suggestions."

"That's really dangerous."

"I realise that," Mina said, eyes bright, "But it worked."

I sat back.

"You already did it?" I gasped, "What the fuck?"

Mina held up a hand, trying to head me off. "It was just a vanilla one. I went under and then came back up around half an hour later."

"Half an hour?" I fumed.

"It was all harmless," she insisted. "I felt fine afterwards."

"So now what?" I continued, "You graduate on to file number two in the series?"

Mina shook her head. "No. I stick on that one. But you...."

I could tell that she was struggling. I was angry that she'd gone and taken such a risk without talking to me, but I also knew that she'd been driven to it. It was a means to an end, and it was up to me to work out what the end-game was. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"What do I?" I asked.

"I thought that you could pause it. Then you can tell me things. Then you can wake me up."

That was it. Simple.

"You want me to have control?"

"Yes."

"And you're happy with letting me into your head?"

"Babe, you're already in there."

"What if I make you do something you don't want to do?"

"You can't, that's not how it works."

"Then how does it work?" I asked, exasperated.

"It's like you're coaching me to do something. It lets me go along with your suggestions."

"Like what?"

Mina reached across the table, taking my hands in hers.

"Like fucking me and telling me not to cum. No matter how hard or how long you want to go."

She squeezed my hands gently.

"We both get to have what we want," she said.

I could see her expression, open and pleading. I realised that she knew what the denial game was doing to me, and she'd found a way to still give me pleasure. Mina had realised that the denial games would only go on for as long as we were both getting something out of them, and she intended for me to get everything I needed, because she intended for us to keep going with the game.

It took a long time for me to respond, but I could see how much she wanted to do this.

"Okay," I said at last, "How do we start?"

---

I spent the rest of the week getting up to speed. Mina pointed me towards videos showing real-life inductions and gave me a heap of links to read through. It was immediately apparent that this wasn't just some passing phase for Mina. She had already invested a lot of time in it.

We were sitting on the couch on Friday night when I finally asked the question that had been on my mind all week. I was looking through another one of Mina's references on the laptop. I sighed and closed the screen.

"I feel like I'm the one being conditioned here," I said. "You've been bombarding me all week."

"Are you ready to give in and do it?" Mina asked, tentatively.

"Just answer me one thing."

"Sure."

"How long have you been planning this?"

Mina seemed to struggle to find the words. I took her hand in mine.

"Since we've been together?" I prompted.

Mina shook her head.

"How far back?" I asked.

She looked at me nervously before admitting the truth. "Years," she said, "It's been something I've always wanted to try."

I must have looked shocked at the revelation because she continued, hurriedly.

"I want to be able to get right to the edge and just sit there, not tipping over, feeling you moving inside me as I'm so close to finding my release. I guess I want that feeling to go on forever."

"And never ever cum?"

Mina shook her head. "No," she said, "I want to cum, but only when you think I should. I want to have no say in it."

"And this is really what you've always wanted? You sure?"

Mina took my hand and squeezed it excitedly, feeling that I was about to capitulate.

"Ok," I said, finally. "Let's start."

I had expected Mina to perk up, but instead she became more serious, arranging cushions carefully behind her head, stretching herself out on the couch and pushing her earpods into each ear. She handed me her phone; the recording was already queued up, I noticed.

"Twenty two minutes, fifteen. That's when it happens."

I could see the concern on her face, so I bent over her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"See you on the other side," I said and pressed play.

Mina's eyes fixed on a spot on the ceiling and she began to regulate her breathing, slowing the intake of air, releasing her breath in long, steady exhalations. I watched her face carefully. She continued to stare at the same spot above her head.

After several minutes, I saw her eyelids flutter as if momentarily exposed to a breeze. They fluttered again and I could see that she was now fighting to keep her eyes open as she stared at the ceiling. The audio file kept playing, passing the fifteen minute mark and I began to wish I could hear what the soft voice was saying to her as the words took her deeper and deeper. Her eyelids were flickering now, lids heavy and eyes unfocused, no longer seeing the spot on the ceiling, her mind now only focused on the one thing: waiting for the command to sleep.

Mina took a single deep breath, held it and began to exhale. Twenty two minutes exactly. I stopped the recording. I knew from the videos what came next but I felt that I needed to do this part myself.

My voice was low and quiet, my lips next to her ear.

"Relax. Take a deep breath."

I watched Mina fill her lungs.

"Let it go."

She obeyed, emitting a long exhalation.

"So relaxed now. Mind completely free and empty. Wanting to drop into a deep sleep. Waiting for the command."

Mina appeared completely calm, eyelids heavy showing only the slits of her eyes. She was ready to go deep.

"I will count down from five to one, and at one you will be ready to sleep."

I was summoning up a technique from one of the videos, battling to keep my voice steady and calm even as I felt the nerves in my stomach.

"Five. Feel your body completely relax. Completely warm and safe."

"Four. So easy to listen to my voice. Concentrate on my voice."

"Three. Going deeper. So ready to sleep."

"Two. Mind emptying completely. Ready to drop."

"One. Sleep."

Mina's eyes closed and I gaped in awe at her expressionless, peaceful face. She was under.

"You don't need to move," I told her. "You don't need to think. Just listen to my voice and let yourself go deeper and deeper. Body totally relaxed, mind totally empty, waiting for my instructions."

I picked up Mina's arm by the wrist and released it. Her arm fell back to the couch with a soft thud. She had gone deep.

For the next few minutes I worked my way through a deepening and reinforcing sequence that Mina had found for me on a chat forum. She seemed to take my instructions without resistance.

"Mina, I'm going to ask you some questions now. You are going to find that you can only answer me truthfully, and it will give you pleasure when you do so. Are you ready?"

Mina's mouth opened and she breathed a single word, "Yes."

Encouraged, I continued.

"Do you feel safe and protected?"

"Yes."

"Would you like me to take you further or do you want to stop?"

Mina licked her lips. "Further."

"I want you to repeat after me. You will remember these phrases and repeat them until I tell you to stop. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

I bent close to her and whispered in her ear. I leaned back and surveyed Mina for a few moments, seeing her in a new way. Her body was still in front of me on the couch, but Mina herself was missing.

"Begin," I said.

Mina breathed in, and began to speak: "My mind is empty, my mind is open, my mind is waiting to be filled. I hear these words and I drop deeper." She breathed out.

I waited. Mina took another long, slow, steady breath and her lips began to move again, repeating the same phrase. Careful so as not to disturb her, I got to my feet and stood over her, watching her reciting the mantra that I had given her, setting her into an endless loop that would take her deep into her own mind.

"Open and ready. Concentrate on your words. Feel them sink into you until you realise that they are true. Your mind is open and empty, you are yearning to be filled. You are yearning to obey. Would you like me to give you your new commands?"

Mina's cheeks were flushed and I could see the outline of her nipples standing hard and proud under her top. I looked down to her yoga pants and I could see a discolouration in the fabric between her legs. Mina was becoming aroused.

My mouth was parched, and I could feel the nerves in the pit of my stomach. We were in new territory, and I felt the pressure of not messing it up. I watched her lips move as she repeated the mantra I had given her. I needed a glass of water, and a few moments to think.

I went to the kitchen and filled a glass from the tap. Taking a sip of the cool liquid, I returned to the couch and stood over Mina's motionless body, the only sign of life being the steady rise and fall of her chest and the movement of her lips, still whispering the words that were driving her deeper and deeper into her trance. It had worked perfectly because Mina wanted it to.

I sat down next to her and bent down to whisper my final set of commands into her ear.

---

"One," I said.

Mina's eyes fluttered open. She appeared to be disorientated, scanning around until she saw me, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Uhh... I... Is that it?"

"Is that what?"

"I just...," she stammered, and sat up, blinking. "I mean, did it work? That was too quick."

I laughed and showed her my watch.

"You've been down for an hour, end to end."

Mina's jaw slackened.

"Fuck."

"Fuck indeed. Do you need a drink of water?"

Mina seemed to have so many questions, but answered with, "I just need a pee. Why are you grinning?"

"Just go and come back. We need to talk."

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,527 Followers
12