All Under Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina dashed to the toilet as if she was about to empty her bladder on the spot. I waited for her to return, checking my phone as if this was just another Friday night on the couch. When she came back, I patted the space next to me, pointing at the damp patch between her legs.

"Get there in time?"

Mina frowned and then looked down.

"Uh, sure. That's... uh... that's not pee."

"You seem a little confused."

Mina looked at me strangely.

"I just went to the toilet, but...," she looked back over her shoulder at the door, as if mentally tracing her steps.

"What?"

"As soon as I sat on the seat, I didn't need to pee anymore."

She regarded me suspiciously.

"What did you do?"

I leaned back and put my arms behind my head, smiling.

"That was you, wasn't it."

"I needed to make sure, so yes, I gave you a little post-hypnotic suggestion to see how you'd take it."

"Seemed to have worked. What's the trigger?"

"Ah, that would be telling."

"I really want to know."

"So you can resist it?"

"Yes."

A thought occurred to me.

"Okay, what did I ask you as soon as you woke up? Let's see if you can resist this time."

"Water. You asked me if I wanted a drink of water."

"Ready?"

Mina nodded, resolved.

"Do you want a drink of water?"

Mina's eyes widened in surprise.

"No," she said, "But I really gotta go and pee."

---

I waited a few more days before I thought Mina was ready. She protested because I think she wanted to try it all straight away, but in the end she went along with it. Each session was easier, as she became more and more used to dropping into a trance for me. I realised it was a trust exercise and so long as she trusted it to work, she was able to drop faster and deeper each time.

"And count of one. Wide awake."

Mina came back to life, stretching her legs as if waking from a long sleep.

"What time...? How long was I down for that time?" she asked.

"Long enough."

"Enough?"

I could see the excitement building in her.

"Yep. I think we're good."

Mina kissed me passionately.

"Why don't you change into something nice? Let's make a night of it."

She kissed me again, just a peck on my cheek this time, disappearing into the bedroom without another word.

It was half an hour before she poked her head around the corner.

"Hey, I need some advice."

I looked up from my phone.

"In here. Wardrobe decisions."

I got up from the couch and followed her through into the bedroom. Mina was standing next to the bed in a blue, knee-length dress. It picked up the grey-blue of her eyes, lighting up her face. The material gathered at her petite waist, rolling over her hips, showing off the hourglass figure beneath. The neckline was a v-cut, not plunging but enough to show off the cleavage of her ample breasts. I stood in front of her and, unbidden, stooped to plant a kiss on the top of each delicious mound.

"I'm confused," I confessed, "I can't see any wardrobe issues."

Mina stepped back and began to hitch up her dress, showing off toned, golden thighs. I watched the fabric rise until she had exposed her naked, waxed crotch.

"I just don't know what to wear down there."

Instinctively, my hand reached out to caress her slit. I could feel the heat: she was already moist.

"Something lacy, maybe?" I ventured.

Mina looked me in the eyes, playing cute, and said in her most girly voice, "But whatever I wear gets saturated."

"Maybe take several pairs?"

"What, and then change them regularly?" she pouted delectably, "In front of you? All night?"

"I was already thinking about this. I had a present for you for later, but if you want it now, I guess...."

"Yes!" Mina interrupted.

My thumb drifted up her pussy lips to rest on the hardening nub of her clit.

"Let me just get it."

I went to the wardrobe and dug into the back of my sock drawer, producing a little package. I handed it to Mina.

"What...?"

"Don't ask what it is. You're the one holding it. Open it."

Mina's fingers moved quickly, opening the package. She held up a soft, white g-string. I watched as she rubbed the material between finger and thumb.

"I don't get it. I have some of these already."

"Feel it."

"Is that latex?"

I grinned, and said, "Moisture-proof."

I held out my hand. Mina looked puzzled, but then understood. She handed me the garment and I dropped to my knees in front of her.

"Let me dress you."

Mina stepped into the panties and allowed me to pull them up her shapely legs until the shiny white latex was stretched tightly over her moistening pussy. I ran a finger over the glossy surface, feeling the contours of her lips beneath, the hard button of her clit.

"How does that feel?" I asked, standing back up and watching her closely.

"Oh my God," she replied, stroking the slick material gently, "That feels incredible."

Her eyes met mine, accusingly.

"What did you do to me?"

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"You planted this, didn't you. The way it feels. It's a trigger to make me so fucking... hot."

I stepped in close to Mina, taking her hands in mine, letting her dress go so it covered her down to her knees again.

"I swear that's not me. That's all you."

It hadn't occurred to me that objects could be triggers too: maybe that would be something to explore in future. I kissed her delicately on the lips, but Mina slid her tongue into my mouth.

"Can we skip going out?" she murmured, kissing me with surprising passion. "Can we skip straight to the part where I'm begging you for release?"

"Not a hope. I've booked a really nice dinner. It's a six course degustation menu. It'll take hours to eat."

"But...."

"They asked for a deposit. It's non-refundable."

Mina looked like she was about to protest again, but clamped her jaw closed.

"That's the spirit. It's going to be a long night, and now that you're in your non-leak panties, I'm going to be merciless."

---

By dessert, Mina was done. Not as in having had enough to eat, although there had been plenty of food in the end, despite it arriving in small servings. No, Mina was over the idea of being in the restaurant, in her beautiful blue dress, with me sitting across from her, my big toe circling gently over the latex covering her clit.

The waiter approached our table. Mina barely looked up.

"Would you like coffees?" he asked.

"Mina? Would you like a coffee? Or should we get the bill?"

"I'm fine with the bill."

I made a show of considering my options.

"Maybe I could do with a coffee after all that delicious food," I said, my toe pressing lightly into Mina's slit. At that, she clamped her thighs tightly together to show her displeasure. I continued to wiggle my toe against the latex.

"On second thoughts, maybe just the bill."

The waiter nodded and went away to prepare the bill for us.

"Smart move."

I raised an eyebrow nonchalantly.

"And you can cut that shit out."

I leaned closer, so that we wouldn't be overheard.

"However unbearable this is," I whispered to her, "Just bear this in mind. I don't have to let you come."

She pulled back, so she could read my face. I could see concern in her eyes.

"What I've done to you means I don't have to let you come," I paused for effect, "Ever."

Her expression became serious.

"I can just leave you as horny as this, indefinitely. There's nothing you can do about it, now that there's that little padlock," I tapped her forehead, "Right in there."

Mina was silent, contemplating what I'd just told her.

"So now you finally understand just how deep you're in it."

Just then, the waiter reappeared. I paid the bill and we left without saying a word to each other, Mina now deep in thought. Out in the car park, she turned to me.

"You are going to let me though, aren't you? Tonight?"

"I'm going to let you try. I promise that if you do manage an orgasm, I won't punish you."

"But that's not the same as allowing me. What if... what if I can't? Will you...?"

I took Mina's face tenderly in my hands and kissed her. Her pretty grey-blue eyes sparkled and she smiled at me, I could see the relief in her face as I smiled back. I let the moment go on a little longer.

"No," I said, simply.

The realisation of what I'd said hit her like a blow.

We reached the car and I opened the passenger-side door for her. She slipped into her seat forlornly. I circled around to the other side and dropped into the driver's seat. Without speaking, I undid my pants. Mina bent over and I felt her cool fingers reaching into my underwear as I started the engine and pulled out onto the street.

My hand settled on the back of her head as I felt her lips slide down my stiffening shaft. As I drove, my hand slid down her body, under the hem of her dress, and began to trace languid circles over her latex-enclosed pussy. I could feel her heat through the material.

---

Back home I led her to the bedroom, my hand in hers. She seemed resigned to her fate now, sullen and horny, almost resentful of the control that she had so willingly given up.

"Strip."

For a moment, I thought Mina was going to say something. There was a brief glimmer of defiance in her eyes, a surfacing of my sassy, opinionated girlfriend, objecting to being given an order to strip. The war within her was over before it began and she started to unzip her dress. I could see that she was beyond the point of no return; the hours of teasing at dinner had ground the fight out of her and now only the desperately horny submissive remained.

"Did you want to say something?" I asked.

"No."

The dress fell to her feet. Mina unhooked her bra and then hesitated, thumbs in the waist of her new latex g-string.

"All of it."

She obeyed silently and stood before me completely naked, watching me nervously.

"Why the long face?"

Mina frowned. "Because I know you're going to make me suffer. Even more."

"Don't you want that though?" I said, reaching out to stroke her firm breasts, tracing a thumb over her hardened nipples.

"I... yes. I suppose."

I stepped closer to kiss her lips.

"Didn't you want me to take away your ability to orgasm?"

"Uh huh."

"And I've done that, right?"

I kissed her again. She nodded.

"So you've got exactly what you always wished for."

Mina hesitated for a long time. My hands continued to toy with her breasts.

"I'm just really ready to cum, now."

"So do it."

"But do you mean what you said in the car park?"

That was it. She genuinely didn't know if she would be able to cum. She believed that my conditioning would stop her. From what I had learned of the process, belief was the key. If I demonstrated tonight that she couldn't cum, she wouldn't question the control ever again: it would become her reality. I knew what I had to say to her.

"Yes. I meant what I said in the carpark. This is your one chance to prove you're still in control of your own body. Then you can tell me if this is over and we go back to how we were. But, if I reverse the conditioning then we'll never come back to this again."

I began to undress in front of her. I could see her concern.

"Lie down on the bed."

Mina complied, resting her head on the pillows and spreading her legs wide. I could see how puffy her pussy lips were already after a night of edging. There would be very little foreplay: I felt an irresistible need to cum inside her, I had waited long enough. I kicked off my trousers and stripped my socks, joining her on the bed, both our bodies naked.

I kissed Mina's clit, tasting the juices welling up from within her.

"Oh... yes," she gasped.

"Feels good?" I asked, kissing again. I ran my tongue between her engorged lips. Mina grunted in reply.

I slid a finger into her, feeling the moisture of her body. She was almost frictionless. I pressed on her clit with my thumb and began to wiggle my embedded finger in a beckoning motion against the front wall of her vagina.

Mina responded immediately, her hips grinding into my knuckle. Her hands bunched in the bedsheets as she let out a long, hissing sigh. I planted more kisses on her pussy, taking my time.

"Let's bring you to the edge."

"Please... yes."

Mina was hopelessly aroused now, as my hand and mouth worked between her legs. The muscles of her stomach tensed as she began to hump my hand, reflexively.

"Ohh... please," she groaned.

I buried a second finger inside her, stretching her opening, pushing deep enough to circle the cone of her cervix.

Mina gasped.

"You must be so close now."

"I am, babe... I...."

I looked up. Her face was contorted with effort, eyes screwed tightly closed. She was focusing with all her strength on the feelings in her crotch, trying to push herself over. My hard-on was raging beneath me, demanding to sink into her willing flesh, but this was all about Mina. She needed to be pushed further.

I worked my way up her body, my fingers now relentless inside her, and circled the hard pebble of her nipple with my tongue. Mina arched her back, pressing her breast against my face, demanding. I took her nipple into my mouth and began to suck.

"Fuck," she gasped, "Fuuuck. I can't... I can't."

She was slick with sweat and I slithered up her body until my face was level with hers. My hand slipped out of her pussy and I brought my fingers up to her mouth. I parted her lips and slid my fingers inside. Mina sucked greedily, seemingly oblivious to being served her own juices.

"Open your eyes. Look at me."

Mina's eyes opened, but they were unfocused and far away.

I slid my rigid member into her sopping pussy and felt her contract around me as she took my entire length. Her eyes locked onto mine.

"There you are."

I began to move, sliding into Mina in long, deliberate strokes, letting her feel how swollen and rigid I was, the head of my cock a deep purple hue, engorged with blood. I kept my pace even, trying to enjoy the exquisite feeling of finally being back inside my girlfriend, without pushing myself over the brink.

"I've never been this hard," I breathed, "Look at what you did to me."

"Fuck me," Mina mewled. "Please, just fuck me."

"Do you want to cum?"

Mina's face creased. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes.

"So... much."

I began to thrust harder, the desire building in me, not able to be refused. My loins were tense with anticipation

"Try. Try hard."

My breathing became ragged as my stomach muscles contracted. Mina's hips moved in time with my rhythm, her pussy lips smacking against my balls as I thrusted into her. I could hear myself grunting with the effort.

"I can't," she cried.

I could feel the pressure building within me, and there was something else driving it now; the knowledge that the woman beneath me was truly locked. I could feel the walls of her pussy feathering as she tried to clamp down on me. It was how Mina's body worked, and I was so very familiar with it. It told me she was on the crest of orgasm, but there was no final squeeze, no crescendo to push her over the edge. Her own body was betraying her.

"I'm gonna cum," I growled, "Last chance."

Mina cried out in frustration, delirious, "Please... please let me. I need to cum. I... I need...."

I erupted inside her, thrusting mightily and spurting at each stroke. Mina could feel me filling her, my own climax achieved.

"No! Babe, no, please," she howled.

I kept up the tempo, still pounding into her, seeing the desperation in her face. I was spent but still hard. I gripped her head in my hands, staring into those perfect grey-blue eyes, so wide with tears of frustration. She was so horny, and so crushed. I could see that Mina now realised her ability to reach orgasm on her own had been completely and permanently denied.

"Wonderland," I said.

Mina's eyes rolled back in her head and her entire body arched under me. I could see the tendons standing out in her neck as she went rigid. Her pussy walls clamped around me like a vice as all the days and days of teasing, edging and denial were swept away in a single incredible climax.

---

Mina held herself against me for what felt like hours, the sweat from our bodies mingling in the dark.

"Did you like that?" I asked. "Was it worth the wait?"

I felt the warmth of her breath across my chest.

"I can't describe it," she murmured.

I waited patiently for her to elaborate.

"It was like every cell in my body wanted to orgasm, but I just couldn't. And when you said it I kinda... um... kinda...."

"You kinda blacked out."

"I felt like I was somewhere else. It was mindblowing."

Her hand brushed across my chest and I felt her lips kiss the side of my neck.

"You're in charge now, I guess."

I wrapped her in my arms, holding her tightly.

"This is something you gave me. You can take it back whenever you like."

"No. I can't. I don't want to."

"Then I promise to be considerate."

She kissed me again, sighing.

"Don't be considerate. Be what you want, even if it's how you were tonight."

"If that's really you and not just your pussy talking."

Mina managed a little laugh.

"My pussy's all like...," she said and mimed a goldfish mouth, panting. "I think she's had her say for tonight."

I held Mina in my arms until I felt her breathing change, as she fell into sleep. Laid there in the dark with her body next to mine I remembered the tears of frustration in her eyes as I came in her, how real it all was. I didn't quite understand how, but I knew that it worked because Mina believed it worked. It worked because she wanted me in control. I felt awed by the responsibility, but there was something else.

Tonight had given me more ideas.

12