All Comments on 'All Under Control Ch. 02'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Maybe he can have her bring others for him to Hypnotize and use to edge her. He could also get her to be his alone No One else and if someone try's to Rape her they will get frustrated because she will not give any emotion.

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13over 2 years ago

Very well written, please continue this story series!

Hornynipples61Hornynipples61over 2 years ago

This was amazing. I'm on week 3 of tease and denial and this has me so horny and dripping wet. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Orgasm is mainly a physiological response to stimuli so psychologically hypnotising someone to not be able to orgasm would be extremely difficult an I doubt would work how this story lays it out there’s drugs that make it difficult cos ure affecting the body the mind is complex an in most circumstances looks for the path of least resistance I liked the story it’s just impossible

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 2 years ago

Very nice, love the idea and the execution , Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually, people hypnotize each other to be unable to cum all the time. In the first place, there are plenty of women who are anorgasmic for one reason or another anyway; inducing it intentionally is usually not *that* hard, with an enthusiastic subject. Four days is perhaps a little on the short side (though it varies so widely between subjects it's not impossible), but it's absolutely something that can be done with some reliability.

The thing to remember is that hypnosis quite often lets you do things you can't consciously control, and that there's a *lot* more under the control of our subconscious than you'd think.

SierraGraySkiesSierraGraySkiesabout 2 years ago

I’m in love with this story. SO few good stories of female edging & denial. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Exceptionally well written, oh and absolutely fucking terrifying. Due to a very vivid imagination the first things that spring to mind are all the ways that this could go wrong. It’s quite possibly the ultimate act of submission. It’s definitely an intriguing concept, I’ve toyed with the idea of orgasm control but life’s too short!

I really really hope this story doesn’t end badly.

Tess (uk)

cat833942cat833942about 1 year ago

That's some solid communication, even if her taking him physically is a little unorthodox, it is certainly completely clear and direct, once he worked out what her game was! Then figuring out that he needed more from the experience to remain happy keeping her denied and on edge like this, that was actually really romantic and loving, even as it was also very wicked, and he was rightly angry and upset at her taking such risks on her own, without support or help!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderfully wicked. Thanks.

Hope You gift us with more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES