All Under Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back with us?" I asked.

Mina smoothed her dress down and nodded, frowning.

"We're back already? That was a short trip."

"About half an hour," I corrected her.

"What?"

I paid the driver and got out of the cab. Slowly, Mina unfolded herself from the back seat, stretching her arms and legs before swinging herself out of the car. I took her hand and led her to the door. Mina didn't say a word.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"I dunno. I guess whatever you put there."

"Still horny?"

"Like the world is ending."

I hadn't given her any new instructions. For me, it was enough just to hold my girlfriend close in my arms as she recited her mantra. I was amazed that Mina had managed to remain deeply under for half an hour, despite the noise of the traffic and the motion of the cab. All I did in that time was gently remove the orgasm block I had placed there previously: I was going to let her climax tonight.

As we drove, I was keenly aware of her mind opened up to me like a sponge, completely empty, waiting for new commands, but I felt uncertain. Mina was giving me the power to turn her into the thing she told me she didn't want: to become a sex puppet for my pleasure. I had a revelation in the back of the cab, watching Mina brainwash herself, that startled me but then began to make sense, like puzzle pieces falling into place. Mina had brought up the idea of being a sex puppet earlier not because it was what she feared the most, but because it was her deepest desire. She wanted to be controlled completely, and I now had to decide if I was ready for that.

In the cab I'd kept her blank and mindless, mumbling her mantra, while I did a lot of thinking. The desire to turn into a helpless, horny sex toy was very real on her side, I could see. It had also awoken an unexpected, reciprocal feeling in me; I admitted to myself that I was beginning to enjoy the power I had over her. I didn't know how I felt about that.

I led her into the apartment, to the bedroom, and left her standing in the middle of the floor in her high heels and little black dress. Her lipstick was still immaculate. I reached out and traced my thumb over her lips, watching her body react.

"Mina," I began, "I'm going to give you a choice."

Her nervous eyes betrayed her. She was expecting further penalties.

"Double or quits on the month of denial?" she asked.

"Thirty-two days," I corrected her, "And no. That's definitely locked in. You're going into denial for a long time."

"So what's my choice?"

"Whether it starts now, or at midnight."

Mina bit her lip, studying me carefully, before replying, "So I choose if I go into denial right now, or...?"

"Or you get to climax, as many times as you like, until midnight."

"And there's no catch?"

"Thirty-two days is catch enough. Tell me, which option? Do you want to cum?"

Mina pressed her body against mine, and I felt myself awaken down below. I needed her to say yes, I wanted so much to bury myself in her.

"If I'm allowed to make a free choice, and if I'm looking at thirty-two days of torture," she whispered, "If I'm allowed, I would like you to fuck me until midnight."

"Correct answer."

I stepped away from her.

"Strip for me," I said.

Mina's hands appeared to have a life of their own, springing into action. She reached around the back of her dress urgently, tugging at the zip.

"It's stuck. Cam, can you help me?"

Without waiting for a reply, she turned around, presenting her back to me, her body bristling with nervous energy. I grasped the zip and began to work it slowly down her back, teasing her. She pulled away and tugged it herself, stripping the dress in moments and standing before me in her bustier and the latex panties. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she pulled herself towards my body, reaching up to give me a kiss.

"You're eager," I laughed.

She nodded over to the little display on the bedside table. "I'm tight on time."

The display told us it was just past eleven o'clock. Mina knew we had an hour. A wicked idea came into my head, unbidden; a development of my emerging cruel streak. This wasn't going to go all her way.

"C'mon," she prompted, brushing the lace of her bustier against my chest and looking up at me hungrily, "Let's go."

Mina reached around behind herself and the bustier fell to the floor, unfettering her beautiful breasts. She rubbed them against me enticingly as she slithered out of her latex panties. Completely naked now, she began to nudge me backwards, a wild look in her eye. I felt my heel smack into the edge of the bed and with another push I toppled over backwards onto the sheets. Mina sprang on top of me, grinning, her breasts swinging free. Her tongue was in my mouth and her hands were running through my hair. I had to push her back to avoid suffocation.

In answer she sat up straight, straddling my thighs. Her hands went to my belt and I felt her fingers begin to undo me, scrabbling through my trousers, into my underwear until she could wrap them around my hardening cock. Mina tugged my member free and began to tease the underside of my thickening shaft with her fingernails, a lopsided grin on her beautiful face.

"That's my boy," she smirked.

"You're really in a ru...," I began, but was stopped mid-sentence by her clamouring mouth as she clamped her lips to mine.

Mina forced her tongue between my lips and at the same time, her fingers curled around my erection, holding it firmly in place. I tried to shift position on the bed, pinned under her, but before I could move she descended onto me, taking me inside her all the way in a single swift movement. Her pussy walls clamped around me as she ground her pubic bone against mine, forcing her clit to rub against my skin. Her tongue was untamed in my mouth, stealing my breath from me.

The feeling of being inside her was electric, her contractions milking me savagely. My hands were on her breasts now, her plump nipples between my fingers and thumbs so I could hold each delicious orb in the palm of my hand. I began to squeeze gently, in time with the feelings around my cock.

Mina rose up until she was enveloping just my tip, and bore down on me again, beginning to hump my cock hard. Her head jerked back, finally breaking the kiss, and she began to squeal.

"I'm sorry," she panted, "I just. I gotta."

She began to grind against me, slipping effortlessly up and down my shaft, rubbing her clit against me at the bottom of each stroke, contracting her pussy as she pulled up, a wild, involuntary motion as two weeks of denied pleasure came to a peak. My cock responded, each thrust sending a cascade of pleasure into my groin. It felt like ecstasy to be inside her, but there was more: a feeling of wild abandon on her part as she finally took the pleasure she'd been forbidden for so long.

Mina squealed, and I felt her shudder around me. Her head snapped forward, burying her face into my neck as she came. Her pussy bore down until I was buried inside her shuddering walls, tiny gasps ripped from her throat as her body convulsed with the long-denied bliss of release.

"Uhhhh," she groaned.

"Feels good?"

"Oh Cam, that was so good."

"It was barely a minute."

"I couldn't stop. I just couldn't help myself. I thought I could only cum on command, but there was no wonderland, it ambushed me."

"I removed the block in the cab, while you were under."

I pulled her close to me and rolled us over until she was on her back, her legs still wrapped around me, my rigid member still inside her. I felt Mina's vaginal muscles pulse. She smiled playfully.

"I can feel how hard you are. Be gentle with me. I'm not used to being...," she murmured as she reached up, pulling my mouth down to meet hers, "Fucked."

I reached around my waist, disentangling her legs and pulling them into a straight-up position, resting against my left shoulder. I leaned forward, still inside her, forcing her to fold in two, helpless to manoeuvre under my body weight. I could feel the tightness of forcing my cock between her closed legs and into her waiting entrance. I knew it was a position Mina liked, there was something about the compression and the angle that pressed all her buttons.

I pulled out slightly and then inched back into her, moving slowly so that she could feel the length of me as I parted her pussy lips and filled her. Slowly and gently, I began to rock backwards and forwards, letting her get used to the cadence. In response Mina's vaginal muscles began to squeeze as I pushed in, making her feel tight around my cock as I forced my way into her.

"Mina, if you carry on like that, I'm not gonna last."

"I don't want you to. I want to feel you cum."

"Don't you want another orgasm?"

"Oh, I will. I'm ready to go already."

I could see it in her face. The first orgasm had barely registered against her deficit.

"Fine by me," I laughed.

I began to push harder, but I was determined not to get carried away with the exquisite feeling of penetrating my beautiful girlfriend. Concentrating hard, I kept my cool as I picked up the tempo, controlling my strokes so that I wasn't building up to my release too quickly. Mina moaned, and in response I pulled nearly all the way out, teasing by just pushing my tip into her, getting myself back under control without letting Mina cool down.

"Ooh, Cam. Just do it. Stop fucking around."

"You getting hot?"

"Not getting," she gasped, "Am. Have been. Two weeks. Do it."

I smiled, enjoying her building frustration. I plunged into her again and she groaned with relief.

"Better?"

"One thousand percent."

I began to thrust hard, watching her face crease up as the waves of pleasure enveloped her. It was more than I could stand, and I felt a deep fire kindled in my groin. I had to pull back out again, catching my breath.

"Cam!" she snapped, "Please, just stop fucking around! I just...."

I kissed her, forestalling all objections, and entered her again. This time I started to fuck her in earnest, her supple calves pressed together next to my ear and my arms wrapped tightly around her thighs, lifting her bottom off the bed to give me the perfect angle to plunge myself into her.

"Like this?" I asked.

Mina didn't respond, her eyes screwed shut as she concentrated on the feelings in her crotch. I put my weight behind the next stroke, slapping my balls against her bottom, burying myself to the hilt, then pulling all the way out to repeat the stroke. I heard Mina gasp and puff with each thrust, felt her tense internally around me, felt spasms deep within her as she began to lose control. I slowed my pace.

"No!" she screamed. "Please! Just, I, oh, yes, please!"

Her eyes opened and locked on mine. I could see despair. It triggered something, and I pressed forward, folding her body so that she was bent double now, her desperate opening pointing straight up with my weight pinning her down on top. I drove hard, no longer trying to keep control, just wanting to empty myself into her.

I watched her features contort and felt her convulse, shuddering into another orgasm. I kept driving, riding her spasms, enjoying the feeling of her trapped body writhing under me as I pushed her harder. She was past talking now, making a high keening noise as I felt myself build up to my release.

I came, filling her with my load, pushing hard to drive my cum deep into her body. I felt her convulse again, enveloping me. The tendons on her neck stood out and for a long moment her breathing stopped as she arched her body in the ecstasy of release.

I leaned back, letting her unfold her body and suck in lungfuls of air.

"Good now?" I gasped, short on breath myself.

"Getting there."

She must have read the expression on my face because she grinned back at me.

"Getting there? You have more?"

"I still got time, right?"

"Sure."

"Then I got more. A month's a long time."

I pulled out of her, letting her legs flop down onto the bed.

"I need a minute," I replied.

"No problem."

"Do you want a drink?"

Mina looked at me as if I'd asked her to recite the digits of Pi.

"I'll get a drink. Give me a moment and I'll be ready."

Mina nodded and then began to masturbate herself as I watched.

"Just staying warmed up," she said.

I left her to it, grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen, but the last image I had of her stayed with me. Old Mina wouldn't be laid out on the bed playing with her clit while I watched. But then again, old Mina wouldn't have been begging to be allowed to orgasm either. Thirty-two days in denial was a long time, but new Mina had just accepted it without question. It dawned on me that old Mina could possibly be gone forever, and whoever I had on the bed was my new normal girlfriend. I took in mouthfuls of the cool water while I got my head around it, but in the back of my mind was a little voice telling me it was decision time. I was in the raging stream and I needed to decide to let go of the rock and float down the rapids to wherever the hell Mina was taking us.

I went back into the bedroom to find Mina splayed wide, rubbing herself to climax. I let her finish, watching her body writhe as the orgasm took her, waiting for her fingers to leave her clit and her muscles to relax. I sat down on the bed next to her.

"Enjoy that?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. It feels so good to just be able to do it."

I watched her pretty face as she said the words, the grey-blue eyes clear and smiling. I patted my legs, inviting her to sit. Mina rolled over onto her front and then straddled me, sitting in my lap, face close to mine, her nipples brushing against my naked chest. I held her face in my hands and kissed her delicately, feeling myself stir back into life. Mina smiled, feeling my manhood swell against her slit.

"Welcome back, Cam."

I kissed her again, waiting until I was fully erect before I shifted her weight in my lap and angled myself into her. Mina's eyes closed, savouring the delight of me slipping into her waiting entrance, sliding down until her hips were resting against mine. I wrapped my arms around her body, pressing her breasts tight against me and in response she nuzzled down into the crook of my neck, kissing my skin gently with her soft lips.

We stayed like that for a few moments, our breathing in synch, before I began to roll my hips, pushing further into her. It wasn't a big movement, but I felt her respond in kind, wrapping her legs around my hips to give her enough leverage to rise up slightly and sit back down as I thrusted upwards. The angle felt wonderful for me, but it was the closeness of her, our bodies entwined tightly, that gave this lovemaking session a much more intimate feeling after the earlier wild slaking of our animal needs.

Unhurried, I kept a slow rhythm, feeling her warm breath on my neck.

"Mina," I began, "I just want you to know that I'm going to let you off the thirty-two days if you ask me to. No tricks."

She planted a soft kiss on my neck and replied, "I know, Cam."

"It's a long time, Mina. Longer than you've ever gone," I hesitated, "It might lead to changes."

"I know."

My hand ran up her spine, feeling the exquisite motion of her body as she rode my rigid manhood.

"So, you want to change?"

"Yes," she breathed into my ear.

"Do you want me to change?"

Mina's motion stalled for a moment, but then she resumed her slow up-and-down in response to my thrusts.

"How would you change?"

We had arrived at the moment of truth. I could feel the first stirrings of tension in my groin as her exquisite friction stimulated me.

"Up until now, I've just been playing along. But you've woken something in me."

I felt her contract around me. I didn't know if it was because of what I'd just said, or her building need to work towards her next release.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm beginning to like seeing you suffer," I replied, "I'm beginning to like making you suffer. It's starting to feel good."

In response, Mina began to pick up the pace, her breathing becoming irregular. My words were having a strong effect on her. I matched her, pushing up into her with more resolve. The feeling of wrapping myself around her delicious body and being enveloped by her in return was having a profound effect on me.

"I love you Mina, you know that, right?"

I felt her nails dig into my back. Her breath hitched.

"I love you too Cam."

"I love you enough to give you what you need, even if it's not what you want."

"I don't understand."

I could feel myself building now, a long, drawn-out feeling quite unlike the feral passion of my previous climax as I enjoyed my girlfriend's body on mine. I thrust harder.

"Time for your final fuck," I breathed into her ear.

Mina's breathing quickened but her head rolled back. Her eyes locked onto mine.

"What do you mean Cam? What do you mean by final fuck?"

I remained impassive, my abdominals contracting to bury myself inside her. I could see the doubt begin to grow in her expression.

"It's thirty-two days, right? Cam? That's what you said."

I stared back into those beautiful, wide grey-blue eyes as she continued to rise and fall on me, and spoke in a low monotone.

"That's if you don't screw up, Mina. If you orgasm, then the thirty-two days resets, otherwise it's not thirty-two days of denial, is it?"

My hands shifted down to seize her buttocks, giving me extra leverage to drive deeper into her. I could feel the familiar spark, simmering inside me, driven on by the burgeoning look of despair on my beautiful girlfriend's face as the realisation of what she'd committed to began to dawn on her.

"If I want, I'll bring you right to the edge and then push you over, reset the counter, send you back to day one. Over and over."

"You wouldn't do that."

"Old Cam wouldn't have. New Cam is getting off on the idea."

To emphasise, I pulled her body forward slightly, allowing me more motion to push up into her sopping hole, driving faster as I built towards my second climax. Her pussy answered, milking me with each stroke.

"How would you cope, Mina? If I put you into denial? Permanent denial?"

Mina clenched her teeth, and I could feel her pussy walls begin to spasm erratically as she reached her own edge. Her pupils were large and black, dilated by the onset of a deeper ecstasy than I had ever seen. My words were reaching directly into her core, triggering her most deeply-held fantasies.

"You're ready to cum aren't you? One last time."

Her eyes closed.

I lifted her body off me and thrust my cock along her slit instead, trapping it between our heaving bodies. The friction was enough to send me over the edge, splashing my seed over her pussy lips and my own stomach, pumping and pumping until I had covered us both in the sticky fluid.

I stopped thrusting and leaned back, watching my girlfriend's body wriggle and squirm in front of me. Her face betrayed her shock.

"What?" she gasped, "I'm so close! Please, you need to!"

"I need to what?"

"You need to let me cum!"

"That's thirty-three days, now," I laughed and pointed to the bedside clock.

Mina's eyes went wide.

"Past midnight. You know the rules."

Mina was furious now, her entire body aching for the release that had been so close just moments ago.

"No. I just lost track of time. Please, I just...."

She stopped and looked at me, her chest heaving, and fell silent.

"Good girl. Let's not add any more days in the heat of passion."

I smiled at Mina, my cock still pressed against her crotch, feeling her grinding against my shaft in frustration. I ran a hand through her sweat-soaked hair.

"Thirty-three days is a long time, babe," I said, "Longer than you've ever gone before."

"I know."

She pulled herself up onto her elbows, glaring at me silently.