All Under Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Mina is put into deepest control as her denial is extended.
7.4k words
4.83
46.9k
69

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers

"You look stunning," I said.

Mina eyed me suspiciously. She was standing in front of the wardrobe in a little black dress that stopped mid-thigh, and a pair of low heels. Her dark hair was drawn back into a neat ponytail. I laid my hand on her shoulder and then casually traced down her back until my hand cupped her beautifully shaped and rounded rear. I let my hand linger, while I nuzzled her neck.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," she said, eyeing herself up in the mirror.

"Spending the evening at the ball?" I asked, "Or spending the evening in this dress?"

"Both."

I traced the outline of her bottom.

"Not the nice lace panties?" I enquired.

"No point," she replied grudgingly. "You'd just have them saturated anyway by the end of the night. The latex is more practical. And no, I can't believe I just said that like it was a reasonable thing."

"You really have a low opinion of me."

"Cam, I know you're planning something. Look at me. Look at what you made me wear. It's not like I have a choice in this."

Mina made a sweeping gesture at herself. I admired the front view in the mirror: her cleavage shaped by a sexy bustier under the dress so that the square-cut neck revealed twin mounds of soft flesh with a pronounced valley of cleavage between. Elevated by three-inch heels, her calves were taut and shapely, leading up to smooth golden thighs.

Mina had appeared to choose each item of clothing herself, but in reality she was only able to follow the instructions buried in her mind. I had delicately erased her free will in her clothing selection.

"You're quite a sight," I conceded. I turned her to face me and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I'm going to need to have my way with you tonight. And I'm going to let you orgasm," I said, "If I think you've earned it."

Mina shot me a dirty look. "Oh, I reckon I'll have earned it alright, by the time you're done with torturing me."

"How long has it been now?" I asked, my tone conversational, "To be honest, I've kinda lost count."

"Thirteen days," Mina replied firmly.

I slid my thumb down the black fabric wrapped snugly over my girlfriend's toned body, stopping when I felt the firmness of her pubic bone.

"That's a long time. I hope this still works," I said, my thumb applying a slight pressure.

"Oh, it still works," Mina said, pulling away towards the bathroom. "I just want to know what it is you have planned," she called over her shoulder.

I followed her into the bathroom and watched her sort through her make-up. She applied eye-liner carefully, watching every movement in the bathroom mirror.

"I know the ball isn't what you'd have chosen to do tonight," I said, "But it's important to show up, work-wise. Plus, it's raising money for breast cancer."

"Just so long as you don't maroon me next to your bloody boss."

"I wouldn't."

"You did. Last time. He was having the time of his life chatting me up."

"He does like to talk."

Mina eyed me critically in the mirror, beginning to apply blusher to her cheeks.

"Yeah, and it does you no harm at all having a boss knowing how hot your girlfriend is," she replied, caustically.

"I promise, you're all mine tonight."

"Cam, I'm all yours every night."

Mina selected a tube of bright red lipstick.

"That's not your usual colour," I interjected.

Mina frowned, looking at it. "I suppose not. I don't even remember when I bought it."

She uncapped the little silver tube and began to apply the bright coating to her lips. I watched intently.

When she was done she puckered her lips, buffing them against each other.

"Bastard," she breathed.

She could see me grinning behind her, in the mirror.

"Like it?"

Her tongue darted out of her mouth, and she ran it gingerly along her lips. Her eyes closed and she let out a little sigh.

"How long does it go for?" she asked, at last.

"Just while you're applying the lipstick," I replied, "And then as you feel the lipstick on your lips for a while after. How does it feel?"

"Like I just put lipstick on my labia."

"That must feel pretty hot."

"No shit."

She screwed the lipstick back down into its silver tube and capped it. I held her purse open. She made a face at me, but then relented and dropped it in.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I'm very ready," she replied, looking at me meaningfully, and walked past me out of the bathroom.

At the front door, I stopped her.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," I said, "It's a two-parter."

Mina's eyes narrowed, "How?" she asked.

"It's no fun if you only do it once, and now you know the trick...."

"Just tell me."

"If I say fix your lipstick, you'll have to go through the entire process again. Wherever you are when I tell you."

Mina's expression changed to one of disgust.

"Shall we get going?"

Mina shook her head, and said, "No. Give me a minute."

"We'll be late," I cautioned.

"You should have thought of that. I need to go fix my lipstick."

---

We took a cab to the venue. To tell the truth, I was really only there because my boss had insisted. Mina in a little black dress, simmering slowly after a fortnight of denial, was more than enough to occupy my thoughts. We had been experimenting with the idea of post-hypnotic suggestions, after the initial revelations a few weeks ago. Walking hand in hand up to the venue, after the success of the lipstick command, I was dreaming up a few new curveballs.

"How did you do it?" Mina asked.

"That would be telling," I replied.

"Tell me."

I could see that she was frustrated. Mina's default position these days was frustration, in one way or another.

"If I told you I'd have to...."

Mina groaned. "You'd have to kill me, because it's a state secret."

I stopped then, and she looked at me.

"No, I was about to say, I'd have to wipe your memory."

"Hah, as if."

"Again."

Mina frowned this time. "What do you mean, again?"

I smiled benignly at her. "You already asked me all this in the cab, remember?"

"No. I do not."

"Exactly."

"Wait! Stop, hold it right there. What do you mean, Cam? You can't just go and erase my memories."

She stared at me, intent on harm, but all I could do was laugh. After a moment, she frowned.

"Bastard. You're just fucking with me."

"Yep."

I slid my arm around her waist and led her through the large double doors into the lobby before she could protest. Faced with a sea of people, we stalled at the entrance. I took a step forward but Mina didn't move.

"What's the matter?"

Mina was frowning still, serious.

"Cam, don't do that again, please."

"What?"

"Joke like that."

Mina smoothed her hair and straightened her back.

"Let's get this over with," she sighed.

The place was filled with the great and the good in tuxedos and ballgowns. I felt very out of place. A waiter circulated with glasses of champagne, wine and beer. I snagged bubbles for Mina and a beer for myself. My boss was clearly visible across the room, in conversation with a crowd of older people. I nodded and he nodded back, but didn't beckon me over: he was clearly at work. I took in the rest of the crowd and then my eyes fell back to Mina.

"I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt. The best thing about being in this place is you."

Mina gave me a small smile in return.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Mina took a sip of the champagne. "Can you really do that?" she asked.

"Do what?"

"Erase my memories?"

I could see the doubt in her pretty grey-blue eyes, how much I had unnerved her and began to regret my actions. This wasn't some party trick, this was Mina's life, and she had given me control of it. I took her hands in mine.

"No. Sorry. I can't erase your memories, I was just going for the headfuck. I'm sorry, I didn't mean any harm."

I could see she needed reassurance. Maybe the stunt with the lipstick post-hypnotic trigger had pushed her a little too far out of her comfort zone. Mina took another sip, thinking.

"But that's what you would say, if you could wipe my memories. Or just click your fingers and I'd forget I even asked."

I put my hand on her arm, trying to reassure her. "Two things," I began. "First, it doesn't work like that. Unless you really, really wanted to be able to be made to forget. Secondly, I wouldn't do that even if I could. I want you to remember what we get up to, otherwise what's the point?"

"I just... it's just...."

I could see she was struggling with something. The lipstick was a surprise to her, and it looked like it had triggered something unexpected. She took a moment to compose her thoughts.

"I don't want you to turn me into a puppet."

"I won't do that. I don't even know where I'd begin. Plus, I think you don't want that."

"I didn't know I wanted that lipstick trick. Maybe you can make me want things. Maybe you'll realise that having a sex puppet is a lot easier than a crazy, moody girlfriend."

I could see that her concern was genuine and I felt a pang of guilt.

"I'd never do that. The crazy is what attracted me to you in the first place. So, I guess I need to confess something else."

Mina became wary.

"You're wearing the latex panties, right?"

"Yup."

"Did you put them on okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"You didn't stroke the front? Even once?"

Mina's eyes widened.

"Ah, you did. Just once?"

I could see that she was alarmed now. Her cheeks flushed.

"More than once?" I prompted.

Mina nodded, and said, "A lot more."

"How much?"

"For about ten minutes, until you called me from the kitchen."

"Sorry, that was the other suggestion."

"You bastard. So that's why I couldn't stop," she hissed, "I just kept stroking through the latex. In fact, I've got the urge to do it right now. It made me so hot."

"It wasn't meant to be as, uh, pronounced as that. Just a little tease."

"Fucking hell Cam. I'm going to spend half the night edging myself through my panties now, between trips to the bathroom to fix my lipstick. You are dead when we get home."

I grimaced. "Sorry," I said, "It was just meant to be a bit of fun. Are you really gonna kill me?"

"No," she hissed. "Though I am gonna fuck your brains out."

"You want release?"

"What the fuck do you think, genius?"

I was about to reply when a bell rang out, temporarily creating a lull in the buzz of conversation. The stewards began to call us through to our tables.

---

The night passed slowly for me. For Mina, I imagined it was worse. We were sitting at a large table with some of the people from work. My boss and his wife were at the opposite side, so I didn't have to make conversation. I caught him glancing at Mina occasionally, especially when I suggested she fix her lipstick and she stood up mid-meal to go to the bathroom. The hem of her dress was higher than the table top, so when she stood, we were all treated to several inches of toned, golden thigh. Mina realised this too, and made a snarky comment when she returned.

"You really put me on display, didn't you," she whispered to me as she sat back down.

"The view of you walking away from the table was stunning."

"I'm gonna get you for this."

"No, you won't. You're too busy stroking your panties."

I watched Mina's eyes flare briefly.

"Am not."

"Are you sure? How are you feeling right about now?"

Mina glanced down. Sure enough, one of her hands was under the hem of her dress, her fingers touching the latex underwear. I could see her fingers stroking the outline of her pussy lips, pressed beneath the shiny white material.

"I'm in control tonight, don't forget."

I could see she was very quietly fuming. "You...."

"Now, now," I interrupted, "Do you want release tonight or not?"

Mina gave me a sidelong glance as she took a sip of wine.

"Or, if you're going to be stubborn, maybe you need to do another week."

"You wouldn't."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because that would be cruel."

It was my turn to take a drink, as I picked my next words carefully. I knew what she wanted. I knew that her fantasy was that chastity was punishment for not performing. I understood that, deep down, a part of her craved the cruelty.

"I tell you what, let's play a game. The boss has put up a spa weekend in the auction. Let's both write down a guess as to what it goes for. Closest figure wins."

"Let me guess. If I'm closest, I get release. What about if you win?"

"For every fifty you're wrong, I add another day."

"So if I guess low by five hundred, that's ten more days."

"Or we don't play, and you're guaranteed another week. Decide quickly, I think we're up next."

I smiled at Mina. I could see she was infuriated by me, but she was also considering it.

The master of ceremonies was some ex-football star, and he began to launch into the pitch for Sanctuary Point, the luxury spa that my boss had sunk all his money into. Looking around the crowd, I could see the package had appeal. I reckoned there would be firm bidding for this prize.

"Okay. How do I know what number you picked?"

"We type it into our phones and swap phones for safe keeping."

Mina took out her phone and tapped the screen.

"Done," she announced as the bidding got underway.

"Me too," I said as we swapped phones. I noticed that Mina's hand returned to its position under the table. I watched the tendons move in her arm as she resumed the task of stroking herself, following the post-hypnotic suggestion automatically, even in the middle of the packed venue, unable to resist. My control of her urges ran a lot deeper than I had imagined.

The bidding moved rapidly up through the first thousand. I kept an eye on Mina, trying to guess the number she picked from the changes to her expression. Bids began to slow around the two thousand mark, but the master of ceremonies seemed to find a new bidder at the back of the room. The price leapt up by five hundred and I could see Mina wince. With each new bid, she became more uncomfortable. I saw her glance down at my phone in her hand. Her only hope now, I reckoned, was that I had picked a lower bid that she had.

The bids eventually settled at three and a half. The hammer fell.

"That was spectacular," I murmured as the room applauded. "Shall we see what you had?"

Mina was stricken. I turned her phone over. Two thousand.

I whistled softly. "Wow, that's a big miss. I make it, oh, thirty days."

"Only if I'm lower than you," Mina said, defiantly. She flipped my phone: two thousand one hundred. I smiled at her triumphantly.

"I bet that week in denial's looking really good now," I said.

"Cam," she began, "That's another month. I don't want to do another month."

"Thirty days," I corrected her, "Well, thirty one now."

"What? Why?"

"Extra day for not accepting the punishment. You know the rules."

"Screw the fucking...."

"Thirty two."

Mina clamped her jaw shut. On the microphone, the football star started the bidding for another item.

I leaned in close and whispered in Mina's ear. "Next item. Double or quits?"

Mina didn't reply. Her gaze was fixed on the stage, though her hand continued to work on her pussy lips. She was flushed, but in the low light I couldn't tell if it was arousal or rage.

"Why don't you fix your lipstick," I whispered to her and for a moment Mina didn't move. I could tell that she was fighting it. Suddenly, she pushed back from the table and got up. I watched her stalk over to the toilets.

By the time she got back, her lipstick was perfect and the auction was over.

"Can we go now, Cam?"

"Yes, I think we should," I replied.

As we said our goodbyes and headed out, I noticed that they were starting another auction, this time the prizes appeared to be people.

---

Mina was prickly in the cab home, until I slid my hand up her dress and began to tease her pussy lips with my fingers, rekindling her desire.

"You think you can do whatever you want to me, don't you?" she asked. There was an edge to her voice.

"You think I'm being too cruel," I responded.

"I think you've turned into a monster."

"And yet..."

"What?"

I traced the outline of her swollen pussy lips through the latex.

"And yet, you let me do it."

"I don't have a choice."

I pressed her clit gently, eliciting a little gasp from her. I brought my face close to hers so I could whisper into her ear.

"What if I told you I was going to put you to sleep, now, in the back of this cab? We'd be travelling through the streets while you're deep in a trance, absorbing your new instructions. If the driver looks in the rear-view mirror, he'll think you're just asleep on my shoulder."

In answer, Mina pressed her thighs together, squeezing my hand as I continued to work between her legs.

"What would you be telling me?"

"Oh, could be anything."

"You wouldn't."

I could hear the tone in her voice, no longer upset, more now just wary. I looked into her eyes, murmuring softly.

"That's the point I'm trying to make. You'd drop for me now, in public, in the back of this car because deep down it's what you want. You've been teased and denied all night, you're looking at a month without an orgasm and you don't know if my promise to let you cum tonight still holds. And yet you'll do it."

I withdrew my hand from under her dress and began to stroke the back of her hand.

"You're still in control. But you want to go further. You want to drop for me. You can feel it."

Her eyes were locked on mine now.

"All you need to do is decide not to drop when I tell you to."

My finger continued to stroke the soft skin on the back of her hand.

"You don't have to give me control. You don't have to let me into your mind."

I held her gaze.

"If I clicked my fingers now to put you into a deep trance, you could just refuse to let it happen if this isn't what you want."

Her lovely, soft lips parted.

"You can resist. You can be in control," I murmured, softly in a low, even tone, "Or you can wait for me to click my fingers and then go deep for me."

My fingers stroked the back of her hand softly. She didn't pull away.

"Do you know what you want? Really? Deep down?"

I brought my fingers up into her eyeline and her gaze shifted to my fingertips.

"Are you ready to go deep down for me? Or are you ready to stop?"

I clicked my fingers. Mina blinked once, then twice. Then her eyes closed and her head settled on my shoulder.

"Say the words. Deeper cycle."

Mina began to mumble her mantra, taking herself deeper down into her trance.

"Ssh," I said, "Silently."

I put my arm around her, settling her into my body as she repeated the words that took her down, an established mantra that we'd used before but only ever in private, in the quiet of the bedroom, never in the back of a cab. We stopped at a red light, and a group of late-night revellers crossed the road in front of us. I saw one look in.

All she would have seen was a girl snuggled up against her boyfriend, lips moving as if in quiet conversation. In the back seat, as I held Mina's body, I watched her willingly emptying her own mind as she repeated her deepening phrases. In the end she hadn't resisted at all. I was staggered that my clumsy induction in the back of the cab had worked, especially after her clear irritation with me. But instead of demanding that I take her home and give her an orgasm for the ages, which I had expected her to do, which the old Mina would have done, she was turning herself into my mindless toy.

It took us another thirty minutes to arrive back at home, and I kept Mina under all the way, until her mind was empty and her body slack against me. As the cab stopped, I took Mina's head in my hands.

"Wake," I said.

Mina's eyelids fluttered and her lips stopped moving. After a moment, she sat bolt upright as if coming to from a vivid dream.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers