All Under Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to make it easier?"

"Is this a trick?"

"No. It's a trade-off."

"Fine. Tell me."

I kissed her slowly, feeling her desperate body responding to me. I took my time, seemingly oblivious to her arousal.

"I'm going to buy something for you. A collar."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. When you wear the collar, I'll set it up in your mind that the feeling you're feeling now will become less, become more manageable. Okay?"

"There's a catch, right?"

I kissed her again and grinned. "Oh yes, there's a catch. When you take the collar off, all the feelings will come back at once. If you've been wearing the collar for ten hours, you get the feeling of ten hours of edging, all at once."

"No way. You can stick your offer."

"Please yourself. A few days from now you'll be begging me for it."

"How do you know?"

"Believe me, I know."

I intended to push Mina. There was a part of me that needed to find out just how far she'd go. Despite myself, I was beginning to warm to my role as her torturer.

[Author's note: Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out the previous book, The Monogamists, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]