All Comments on 'All We Knew Ch. 11'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lazyhornylazyhornyabout 9 years ago
i hoped you were not like the

I had hoped you would not destroy this lovely story woth the sharing of gf's and stuff like that ot destroys any incest romance story when you add swinging in other categories it is fine but it destroys the feeling that it is a romance story where two people love eachother enough to tell the laws of society to fuck off. It started out great. I hoped you were not like the others who have destroyed their own stories like this but i lost that hope when i read capter 10

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago
Agreed

I wholeheartedly agree with LazyHorny. Once the swapping partners, bringing in others and orgies it complete ruined and ruins a great sibling love story. I hope you bring the story back around to that fact soon as in the next chapter. I understand that you might want a broader story line, but the complete romance between siblings is like nothing else. Honestly I will most likely read following chapters hoping that the story returns to just brother and sister happily ever after together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HunterShambles, you really are a dickhead.

You son of the motherfucking bitch! You really are a dickhead. You turned this beautiful story in a fuckfest. They are not in love. Your characters just wants to get themselves off. They don't really care who they are with. In next few chapters they will be found whoring around for their fun and orgasms. Fuck You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have listened to the wellwisher who commented on chapter 2. He suspected this.

You should have listened to him. You ruined this shithead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story will be in dark depth of this site. You will see.

Shithead!!!!!!!!!!

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Wow Anon, hope you feel better for that. No one forced you to read it, so I guess you took some perverse pleasure in torturing yourself by reading to the end. Way to go big Fella, get it all off your chest. Now breathe slowly and deeply... and relax. Okay now go and find another picture you want to colour in, try keeping inside the lines, it will look so much neater.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Losing me here

This is way off topic for me don't like this at all.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Girls ok, Men NOT!!! You have ruined the series with male gay stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous