All Comments on 'All We Need'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
DepravityVirthDepravityVirthalmost 3 years ago

between these two and lexi and widen, i think i’ve found a new favourite writer. you do great work, i only wish there were more chapters !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love a continuation if you ever want to write

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

This definitely screams sequel! Excellently written. 5 stars

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

OMG, THIS IS THE END??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BORING!!! The whole schlock of this writer seems to be: Incest The Best! That's fine for less talented authors, but this writer is too talented for that. I keep hoping to come across some really breakout stories by Xarth. So far... no such luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, but there needs to be a part 2 at least.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Wow, I want the story to continue. It was getting me reved up, and then no place to go, so to speak ;-p

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

Good story, terrible ending.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I loved this, a beautiful story of a sibling affair awakening in a frightening home atmosphere. It occurs to me that very often the personalities and characteristics of the girl is a lot younger than the eighteen years she is needed to be for the purposes of this site, more like fifteen years old desperately seeking the protection of her big brother and reassurance that things will get better, and I am not referring to this writer alone many of the writers I have read here seem to use the same tricks, arousing it may be but realistic ? not always and that is what I really want in a story realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is not an ending. The story goes and it would be a good idea for you to complete it.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Another amazing story that is just way too short and needs a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. I loved it. As with others of your best work, it left me terribly fond of the characters, wanting to protect them from everything the world might do to them. Just great. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally believable and wonderful characterisation. i loved it!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

WHERE DID IT GO FROM THERE? Four Stars!

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Well, boo to you for that open ended ending ;-) Two kids trauma bonding over their parents fighting. Probably relatable to a lot of folks on this site, including me. Though for 99.99% of us probably without actually ending up, ah, involved as it were.

This story is an oldy by now, almost 11 years old. I'd love to see at least a second part, perhaps to expand on the reason the parents are fighting. And/or how the kids move out and shack up for college or trade school, a bit of slice of life trying to deal with just the two of them as a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story, well written. You have a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply lovely. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it apart from the abrupt ending which was a bit shit to be honest. Come on give us a part 2.

olblueyesolblueyes12 months ago

lololol,,erotic, sexy and romantic,,,,if i was your editor, i would suggest a little more descriptive eroticism to make up for the abrupt ending..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My only complaint is that it was too short! Well done 5 stars. Very enjoyable to read.

Bill S.

thebigadriverthebigadriver11 months ago

This was a really good read. I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I always hate that these are short stories, but you never disappoint. I also think there's something peaceful about them being one time short stories, too.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne669 months ago

I just discovered your work on here and can't wait to read more.

expertlinguistexpertlinguist8 months ago

Truly a love story between a brother and a sister.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that was lovely. But it ended just as it was truly getting going. Also we know nothing about her experiences or his? I hate when stories are vague on all these details that would amplify the love they're trying to convey.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Liked the story, and though you just meant to show how they got together, everything is still left totally open and unresolved. I'm sure that's your point, but I feel you could have at least closed out the issues with mom and dad. The kids helping them to work out their issues, or they get separated or something. At this point, we don't even know if dad ever even came back home or not. 4/5 is about all I can do on this story with so many loose ends.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

Wish it was a longer story but I still liked it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a beautiful story. I've recently been reading various authors here, and far too many of them spend, apparently, hours and hours trying to think of different words for genitals, breasts, sex, whatever. The sex scenes, which seem to be the focus, are boring at best, certainly tedious. Your story was so... true. So real. And best of all, the love these two felt for one another was palpable, lovely, and - again - real. It didn't take any time at all to love these two. The story was, unfortunately, terribly real and awfully common. And sad. But the brother, who took his role as big brother seriously but also genuinely loved his little sister, hated to see her sad or upset, and desperately wanted to make her feel better, to take her pain away. Everything about the story felt so genuine, certainly including the sister opening the door timidly, reflective of her insecurity as a whole. It was obvious from where that arose, but also beautiful how the love these sibs felt for one another overcame whatever pain and loss - and neglect - they may have felt because of their parents. I shouldn't go on so, I just love your writing. And your characters, which is an amazingly good indication of how well you write. In fact, these were written so well, I have a feeling they'll be with me all day (its only now 08:00a.m.). Thank you. Please keep writing.

RicubRicub2 months ago

Excellent story another part would be great . Thanks for writing it

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...

SIMILAR Stories