All Comments on 'All We Need'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
RicubRicub2 months ago

Excellent story another part would be great . Thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a beautiful story. I've recently been reading various authors here, and far too many of them spend, apparently, hours and hours trying to think of different words for genitals, breasts, sex, whatever. The sex scenes, which seem to be the focus, are boring at best, certainly tedious. Your story was so... true. So real. And best of all, the love these two felt for one another was palpable, lovely, and - again - real. It didn't take any time at all to love these two. The story was, unfortunately, terribly real and awfully common. And sad. But the brother, who took his role as big brother seriously but also genuinely loved his little sister, hated to see her sad or upset, and desperately wanted to make her feel better, to take her pain away. Everything about the story felt so genuine, certainly including the sister opening the door timidly, reflective of her insecurity as a whole. It was obvious from where that arose, but also beautiful how the love these sibs felt for one another overcame whatever pain and loss - and neglect - they may have felt because of their parents. I shouldn't go on so, I just love your writing. And your characters, which is an amazingly good indication of how well you write. In fact, these were written so well, I have a feeling they'll be with me all day (its only now 08:00a.m.). Thank you. Please keep writing.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

Wish it was a longer story but I still liked it

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Liked the story, and though you just meant to show how they got together, everything is still left totally open and unresolved. I'm sure that's your point, but I feel you could have at least closed out the issues with mom and dad. The kids helping them to work out their issues, or they get separated or something. At this point, we don't even know if dad ever even came back home or not. 4/5 is about all I can do on this story with so many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that was lovely. But it ended just as it was truly getting going. Also we know nothing about her experiences or his? I hate when stories are vague on all these details that would amplify the love they're trying to convey.

expertlinguistexpertlinguist8 months ago

Truly a love story between a brother and a sister.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne669 months ago

I just discovered your work on here and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I always hate that these are short stories, but you never disappoint. I also think there's something peaceful about them being one time short stories, too.

thebigadriverthebigadriver11 months ago

This was a really good read. I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My only complaint is that it was too short! Well done 5 stars. Very enjoyable to read.

Bill S.

olblueyesolblueyes12 months ago

lololol,,erotic, sexy and romantic,,,,if i was your editor, i would suggest a little more descriptive eroticism to make up for the abrupt ending..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it apart from the abrupt ending which was a bit shit to be honest. Come on give us a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply lovely. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story, well written. You have a fan.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Well, boo to you for that open ended ending ;-) Two kids trauma bonding over their parents fighting. Probably relatable to a lot of folks on this site, including me. Though for 99.99% of us probably without actually ending up, ah, involved as it were.

This story is an oldy by now, almost 11 years old. I'd love to see at least a second part, perhaps to expand on the reason the parents are fighting. And/or how the kids move out and shack up for college or trade school, a bit of slice of life trying to deal with just the two of them as a family.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

WHERE DID IT GO FROM THERE? Four Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally believable and wonderful characterisation. i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. I loved it. As with others of your best work, it left me terribly fond of the characters, wanting to protect them from everything the world might do to them. Just great. Thank you.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Another amazing story that is just way too short and needs a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is not an ending. The story goes and it would be a good idea for you to complete it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it. 5/5

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I loved this, a beautiful story of a sibling affair awakening in a frightening home atmosphere. It occurs to me that very often the personalities and characteristics of the girl is a lot younger than the eighteen years she is needed to be for the purposes of this site, more like fifteen years old desperately seeking the protection of her big brother and reassurance that things will get better, and I am not referring to this writer alone many of the writers I have read here seem to use the same tricks, arousing it may be but realistic ? not always and that is what I really want in a story realism.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

Good story, terrible ending.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Wow, I want the story to continue. It was getting me reved up, and then no place to go, so to speak ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, but there needs to be a part 2 at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BORING!!! The whole schlock of this writer seems to be: Incest The Best! That's fine for less talented authors, but this writer is too talented for that. I keep hoping to come across some really breakout stories by Xarth. So far... no such luck.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

OMG, THIS IS THE END??!!

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

This definitely screams sequel! Excellently written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love a continuation if you ever want to write

DepravityVirthDepravityVirthalmost 3 years ago

between these two and lexi and widen, i think i’ve found a new favourite writer. you do great work, i only wish there were more chapters !

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this, Xarth.

rosemaveyrosemaveyabout 3 years ago

i love your writing so much ;;(( my favorite thing about your sibcest stories is that they have feelings for eo aside from lust.

gaileeegaileeeabout 3 years ago

Damn. I wish you write a lot more Xarth. I know it's not that easy but you set the bar so high in this site and other stories just can't compare.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Xarth - this needs to be longer! What I have read so far is great

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"All We Need:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin (?) Sister, Monica and Older, Adolescent Brother, Unnamed. This story seems so much more deeper, fuller and lively than my the two (2) previous readings of seven plus ( 7 +) years ago. It is richer due to the nearly faultless writing, almost totally with preciseness of sentencing, punctuation and comprehension--and thought provoking! It is a great sibling incest story of romance, tenderness, respect and caring! The story does leave lots to the imaginations of each reader, With luck, I'll read this story again, not expecting any different outcome, but because the story projects the unexpected love of a brother and sister, brought about by trying parents trying incidents.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Why Xarth Just Why (5 Stars Ofc)

Why are your short stories short? I want more so badly lol. I’d love to see like all your short stories get sequels they’re just so good and can be developed into a series even if you so choose. Amazing work and 5 stars!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Another lovely brother and sister story. .

I would enjoy another chapter.

Always wanted me begging for more,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...,and then

Okay so far, what happens next?/

rightbankrightbankalmost 4 years ago
reluctance described with discression

but what happens next?

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 4 years ago
wonderful

Thanks so much for this wonderful story. I agree with the previous comment, this is totally plausible, where else can siblings find love but with each other when everyone they love is falling to pieces around them. And in their mind, no one but their brother or sister could possibly love them. Very insightful thank you. I also think the story is the perfect length and finishes as a short story should. Well done.

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2almost 4 years ago

REALLY NICE

A tender, well-paced love story that flows gently but inexorably to their mating.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Sweet and hot!

I liked the warm nature of this story, with the innocence of the brother trying to providing protection for his little sister that she couldn't get from her folks. Would this have happened if the parents hadn't been fighting, probably not. It seems like they were driven to each other by the family splitting up. Loved the story, even if the ending was kind of left open as to their future together. Thanks

big_albertbig_albertabout 4 years ago
nice story

realy nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. Loved the characters and the way you handled their love. I hope you will continue this story as they have just started their love story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

erisdomerisdomover 4 years ago
Revelation...

"'Cause if stuff like that can change, then lots of other things could too. Like maybe they won't always love me either."

"Look, they-"

"Or maybe you won't."

She turned her head toward me with a neutral expression, but her eyes gave her away. She was truly worried about the possibility.

"Never happen," I said, shaking my head with absolute certainty.

"Why not?" she insisted. "If mom and dad could stop loving each other then... maybe anybody could."

"No way. You forget, I had to grow up with you and I know all the most annoying things about you already. If we were gonna hate each other we'd be doing it already."

......With this part, I think you've answered the question that many people may ask-"How could this happen between siblings?" This passage right here may be the entire logic behind teenage incestual relations...PERIOD. The feeling that NO ONE else in the world COULD love you as much-and the probability that it will never change. Insightful as hell, man. Damn fine job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Skill & Sensitivity

You obviously know something about building a short story. The characters were credible: she was no Barbie, he no Ken, but both won my empathy. All in all, you wrote a focused, concise story that I could not put down.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NOT BAD !!! ^*!^*!^*!

What happened to mom and dad??. When they got back home everything was ok, did mom and dad make-up??.They never checked on mom, they just fucked there brains out....THANKS

ps. lots of questions??????

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 5 years ago
More is needed...

This is a great story. Good lead-in and very good resolution. I agree with others that this story needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More PLEASE !!

Great, loving story. Chapter 2 ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I need more

Really liked it. But left me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Echoing previous comments...

More of these characters would definitely be wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More of this if possible

I wouldn't object to more of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Touching Story

This was a true Love story . Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
imtheoldfatbastard

lovely story .Please sir may we have some more? and yes i am fully prepared to beg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
goooood

This was very cute and sweet. I loved reading it, thanks

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 6 years ago
Ditto to all previous compliments in the comment section

… and the future ones as well !

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

This story was so weet and loving, please add just a little more to it.

We thank you for this story, and beg for more,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet, a bit short

blacknight314: maybe he knew she was on the pill & momentarily forgot given the novelty & it being the middle of the night? it's not like something a sister would hide.

The story setup was nice, and I liked how it helped them draw together - it just feels woefully under-explored and rather rushed, like it's a well written outline. I can read between the lines enough to see how they got to where they were at the end well enough ( I remember how it was in my house in that situation too ), it was just less satisfying than it should have been.

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshover 6 years ago
Hot

Innocence to sexy. Really hot interaction and transition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magnificent

Truely magnificent

mark73107mark73107almost 7 years ago
5 star tale

This was an excellent story. Well thought out and well written. I'm a little confused about the lack of emotion between the siblings, but this is your story not mine.

Overall I loved it. Better than most of the stories I have read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A 5 star comment.

It is rare for me to give a 5 star rating, but this story rates it. Please continue.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I loved this, but...

I can't believe he was so unconcerned with whether she was on birth control. I mean she is his sister. Other than that, I liked the story, that begs for more, because of their parents.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
A 5 STAR RATING

I REALLY LIKED IT AND WISH THAT YOU'D SOMEHOW DO A FOLLOW UP STORY. WHETHER THE FOLKS STAYED TOGETHER? MAYBE THE SON GIVING MOM SOME NEEDED LOVE? IS THE SISTER PREGNANT NOW? SOMETHING, lol LOVED IT!

AverageBearAverageBearover 7 years ago
I disagree

I completely disagree with the numerous commenters who have said that the male protagonist should have been named. Xarth did me a great favour by having Monica's dialogue and activities with him exclude his name. That omission allowed me to bask in the feeling that she was speaking to and acting with me. I don't have a sister named Monica (I don't, unfortunately, have a sister at all), but throughout Xarth's wonderful tale, I was able to experience the sense that Monica was that missing sister-lover whom I longed to protect and cherish, and the first person "I" of the story was indeed me, without the jarring complication of having Monica speak someone else's name to her brother-lover.

duke0467duke0467over 7 years ago
Good Read

It is refreshing to read a well written story on here. Lately it seems that people are just typing something out and submitting it as if that is all there is to writing. You obviously care about your writing and about your readers. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent

This is very good. A rare 5 stars.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 8 years ago
All We Need

I surprised with this story. Is well written, show all the taboo in a relationship between Bro and sis, the sex scenes are erotic, not porn and the story have a romance point of view. Have you in mind to write a sequel? What's happens with the parents? They are disappeared at the half of the story. What`s occurs the morning after?

Good job, go ever in the same way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

A short 2 page yet excellent work which most are not able to make.Good Work keep it up.The characters were believable the story was sensual as well as lovable

Regards DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SUPERB !!!

What a great story of two people discovering each other---WELL DONE-

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Short story done right

This is how one should right a 2-paged story. Even with so few pages, Xarth's story still manages to be better than 90% of the stories posted on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really love this author

I too am an erotic author. And incest stories are not my speed. I love the way you right them. It seems real. I feel like I am the characters. Great work keep it up.

Five stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow all we need

this has ben one of the good storys it tell s how the the love of to siblings can chaing

when mom and dad aren't there and that the btouther and sister find the love and

companyenship in each other when thing are bad at home great story five is to low

7 is what I score this at thing like this happen . keep wrighting

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Very Good

Not that I don't wish it was longer or had a few more chapters, but even without it's very good.

Unless you're talking about stroke stories, you need so drama. If the pair of them go on taking care of each other even after their parents divorce (or not) and nothing serious happens to them (i.e. they've already hit their happy ending) then the story is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I gave it a 5 just to help offset

asshole annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no way

If you don't like the way it was ended then just don't read anymore of his stories and vote a "1" ! Simple as that.**

As for me I would give it a 2 1/2 if there was such a thing because there has to be a start and a middle and a finish or it is not a story.! Simple as that.**

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I can be a fan of brevity

but I also like to know enough to be interested. Name? Age? Anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True

Nectrogod is SO right

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A very beautiful story

Very nicely done - stopped when it should have. What happens after is a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm With Necroticgod

Seriously. What he said.

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

clearly the guy below me is an idiot. This is a great story with good emotion and connection. Many times its more interesting to see HOW they got there, as opposed to the fact that they did get there. Sometimes it calls for an ending like this. Other times it needs continue on. While this could be continued if you wanted, i think its perfectly fine as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yet another loser writer

once again we get left hanging by an uncaring loser writer. if you aren't going to write a complete story then don't start at all. stories need to have a BEGINNING yours was very weak. stories need a MIDDLE which this should have been but it needs to be longer with more detail. stories need a PROPER END where the characters figure out what happens next and how it affects everyone around them going into the future, you FAILED to include this in most of your stories. remember if the reader needs to think of any part of the story themselves then they don't need you so you are wasting your time and ours with your partial stories.

MORTMAINMORTMAINover 9 years ago
what i have been looking for!!

It's a beautiful story. The emotion was there. I have been looking for stories that is'nt too much about primal lust but instead something emotional and connected. Not everyone comes here to get off, right? And thank you for giving me a story like this. It's something that i need right now, to remind me of certain things that keeps me from giving up.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 10 years ago
A Nice Story

Nicely written - I really like your style.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
not too much

not too little.

it was just right.

what LSd said

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazingly simple

The story may have only been two chapters but it was just long enough to tug on the heartstrings and tell the whole story. The ending fit in so well that it doesnt require anything more to make it feel complete. A wonderfully writen short story about forbiden love.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
More, Please

As LordSlamdawgg said, "a small gem". I loved it when I first read it, and love it even more the second time around. Though it would have been nice if brother had an identity. When I comment about a character its nice to give him/her a name. Most writers base their characters on themselves to some degree, even if they are made to be entirely opposite. This brother is someone who takes everything in stride, even if he dislikes it. I suspect that Xarth is a lot that way, since his male characters usually are. Like Monica, his females have a good deal of that about them, but with lots of feminine caring also. Which makes them worry more 'Probably reflects Xarth's feminine side. It also, as a reader, makes me identify with the characters.

I do want to say one thing to Xarth: More, please! I love your work.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Understated Vividness.

That's a quality that's very very difficult to achieve. Xarth is an author , whose style sometimes hits & misses in terms of my taste, made it look effortless in this story. This is just a small gem whose perfection became more apparent with every passing paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very tender

A superb short story! Loving and tender, like a morning raga. So beautiful it aches. Characterizations are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're awesome

I like the way you write you're stories and how you present the characters. Keep up the good work.

DutchersDutchersover 10 years ago
Hahaha.

I laughed at the comment from Xarth too.

And I love the story dude, a brother and sister coming together through hard times. Personally, if it's done right (like this one) I don't really care about the background or whatever.. Though a sequel about them going to school together and experiencing & exploring different things (sexually ofcourse) would be cool, though I know that isn't going to happen!

5/5!

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

More please. This is not all we need, we need more.

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

Love this one so far. I hope there will be more. Keep writing. Needs more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I was going to give this a 4, but...

then I saw the comments from the prior Anonymous and Xarth, and laughed so hard I had to bump it up to a 5. Nice Work!

XarthXarthalmost 11 years agoAuthor
You know I do it just to piss you off, right?

Like, you specifically. I think I can now consider my mission a success.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
once again the asshole leaves us hanging.

if the readers need to think up a beginning and an end to a story then we don't need you hacks. this has no beginning, where is the background and character development? where is the end what happens next? do the parents find out? does she get pregnant? are they in school if so do they go together? if you don't know the story is not finished you shouldn't be writing in the first place.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...

SIMILAR Stories