All Comments on 'All We Need'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Cool story

Such a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good, but....

'disoriented' really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
finish

i hope you are better than 90% of the other writers here and finish your story. all of your stories need to be finished before posting anymore NEW stories finish ALL of the old ones.

XarthXarthalmost 12 years agoAuthor
To the four commenters so far in order

Thanks.

I dunno.

Yes, really. Unless you can elaborate a little more so I know what point you're trying to make.

Some of you guys need to understand that short stories are not novels. If you want sequels that's great, sometimes you'll even get them, but to imply that the story is somehow not finished... I don't know, what else do you want? What would make a story 'finished' to you? If 90% of authors allegedly aren't finishing their stories, maybe you're just not used to the format.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Read.

Well put together & thoroughly enjoyable. Fav'd.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Great Story

There's nothing wrong with siblings falling in love, incest romance is the best. I hope they become a couple. My father and I became a couple, there's nothing wrong with it .

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
Hell, I loved it!

Some of these folks need to stop and think what site they are visiting, before they make the comments that some feel they must make. A sequel might indeed be nice, maybe even desirable, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with your story as it was submitted. Thanks for what you do - FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story.

Great job. You really did well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really sweet and loving story.

He may say that he won't let anything happen the next night, but if his naked sister slips in bed with him and rubs her titties on him, he will be ready for anything she wants.

A beautifully written story that I would love to read more of their becoming lovers.

Thanks for the read.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
Isn't brother and sister love grand?

A job very well done! Congratulations! How could there possibly be anything wrong

with the love between this brother and sister. You took a controversial subject and treated it with sensitivity and insightfulness.Thanks!

Doglover1000Doglover1000almost 12 years ago
Amazing!!

This was such a well written and heart felt story. Please continue!

jimbobbobjimbobbobalmost 12 years ago
Good

A second chapter would be nice.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Keeping it in the family

Nicely written. Do you plan a second chapter, perhaps with the pair 'forced' to get a place together when their parents split up and the house goes on the market?

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
More!

This begs for a continuation - at least one more chapter - please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY, DON'T STOP NOW

dgctgrdgctgralmost 12 years ago

Another chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

This is one of the best stories I've read. However, unlike most other commentors, I think that this story should not be continued. It's perfect as it is now. A night of passion, of love without any restrictions, between a brother and sister. They will continue to love each other the same way. (I like to think that they continue the intimate encounters for sometime and gradually stop, but that's probably just me.) The process of it happening for the first time is where the thrill of a good story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're the best

I love reading your stories. They're all filled with love. However, this one should be left alone. It is perfect like this.

A huge fan

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Shame...

your stories are so short.

ComproserComproserover 11 years ago

... That was precious. I feel warm inside :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

don't make another chapter cause this one ended just perfect with the bit of love and romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

I have read a few of your stories and the ones I've read are amazing. I love that you really build a decent story before moving on to the sex. Too many stories on this site jump right into a taboo sex scene without any kind of awkwardness that would actually exist in such a situation. You, however, portray it quite well and with excellent emotion and sensitivity.

xysterxysterabout 11 years ago
Beautiful Story, Beautifully Told

I really enjoy your style of writing. You let our imagination do the work and your stories thus are all the more satisfying. Thanks for such good work.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
All We Need

This story just gradually builds from the gitgo to the consummation of their dedicated, committed and devoted total true love for each other. It is an unuallly sensual and so very elementary in that the love just sneaked up on them, after many years of them seeing it coming and not fully realizing it until it hit them like a gust of summer wind! The sister being 18 years old and the brother older, though we don't know his age, their love is a pure as the words "out of the mouth's of babes" in the toddling years.

Stupenduously gratifying to read a story that flows smoothly from front to back, easily understanding each sentence and paragraph and exactly what the characters are protraying. An extremely awesome story, as are the characters and the theme of the story. The love scenes are extraordinarily explicit in the explanation, with warmth and feeling and caring.

A Chapter 2 would be emotionally appreciated, as evidenced by almost 100 percent positive approval; the comments say so expotentially!!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Sweet and tender

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent, but what happens next?

We need more. The story was very good, but seems to have ended prematurely.

TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 11 years ago
Ended To Soon

I loved how the brother was so sweet and protective of his little sister, but couldn't it have lasted longer??? He clearly love's, shouldn't that night have been longer, more drawn out???

Will a sequel be coming out??? I'd love to read what might happen next...Like she get's pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel?

Really good intimate story! Are you going to write a sequel?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"all We Need:" - Monica and Unnamed Bro - (Sister and Brother)

This is my second reading of this fabulous story, the first time March 10, 2013, four months ago. My comments then are justly as aptly appropriate now, but at least two or three times more emphatically true!!

Disappointing is that through the two full pages the writer did not allow Monica to mention her brother by any proper name, nor even a childhood nickname, at all. She spoke and conversed and bantered with him, but was not allowed to acknowledge her dear lover-brother by any name!! Disappointing. Without addressing her sibling, her now brother-friend as a lover, it's not allowing her to express true, real tenderness and feelings for her brother!

Fortunately for the majority of Literotica reader's we have the fantasy facility that we can and do engage. In the case of "All We Need", Monica and her unnamed borther, we reader's will use our fantasy abilities to wonder, drawing our own conclusions, if Monica is now pregnant; are her brother and her still in love, as lover's; and as carnal incestual lover's; are they happpily "living as husband and wife every after?"; and have they, or will they, break the news of their consummated, eternal love to their parents?? OK Reader's! You are now free to use your imaginations.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
What can be said.

A truly sweet story, Damnit I promised my-self I wouldn't use that hackneyed expression.

An excellent read. May I suggest you don't try to extend an effort which stands on its own.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice

good story about human needs and situational ethics great sex scene too thanks

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Very Good

I like how you start at a point right before they come together, but allow us to see how their relationship has gotten to this point. I, like others have mentioned, wish you would continue their story and show how they handle all that will undoubtedly try to get in their way. Maybe even bring their parents into the story more; either explaining what's going on, or having the sibling lovers try and help them work it out. Even if that is not to be, thank you for sharing this wonderful story! And keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
once again the asshole leaves us hanging.

if the readers need to think up a beginning and an end to a story then we don't need you hacks. this has no beginning, where is the background and character development? where is the end what happens next? do the parents find out? does she get pregnant? are they in school if so do they go together? if you don't know the story is not finished you shouldn't be writing in the first place.

XarthXarthover 10 years agoAuthor
You know I do it just to piss you off, right?

Like, you specifically. I think I can now consider my mission a success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was going to give this a 4, but...

then I saw the comments from the prior Anonymous and Xarth, and laughed so hard I had to bump it up to a 5. Nice Work!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Love this one so far. I hope there will be more. Keep writing. Needs more of an ending.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

More please. This is not all we need, we need more.

DutchersDutchersover 10 years ago
Hahaha.

I laughed at the comment from Xarth too.

And I love the story dude, a brother and sister coming together through hard times. Personally, if it's done right (like this one) I don't really care about the background or whatever.. Though a sequel about them going to school together and experiencing & exploring different things (sexually ofcourse) would be cool, though I know that isn't going to happen!

5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're awesome

I like the way you write you're stories and how you present the characters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very tender

A superb short story! Loving and tender, like a morning raga. So beautiful it aches. Characterizations are excellent.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Understated Vividness.

That's a quality that's very very difficult to achieve. Xarth is an author , whose style sometimes hits & misses in terms of my taste, made it look effortless in this story. This is just a small gem whose perfection became more apparent with every passing paragraph.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
More, Please

As LordSlamdawgg said, "a small gem". I loved it when I first read it, and love it even more the second time around. Though it would have been nice if brother had an identity. When I comment about a character its nice to give him/her a name. Most writers base their characters on themselves to some degree, even if they are made to be entirely opposite. This brother is someone who takes everything in stride, even if he dislikes it. I suspect that Xarth is a lot that way, since his male characters usually are. Like Monica, his females have a good deal of that about them, but with lots of feminine caring also. Which makes them worry more 'Probably reflects Xarth's feminine side. It also, as a reader, makes me identify with the characters.

I do want to say one thing to Xarth: More, please! I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazingly simple

The story may have only been two chapters but it was just long enough to tug on the heartstrings and tell the whole story. The ending fit in so well that it doesnt require anything more to make it feel complete. A wonderfully writen short story about forbiden love.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
not too much

not too little.

it was just right.

what LSd said

.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 10 years ago
A Nice Story

Nicely written - I really like your style.

MORTMAINMORTMAINover 9 years ago
what i have been looking for!!

It's a beautiful story. The emotion was there. I have been looking for stories that is'nt too much about primal lust but instead something emotional and connected. Not everyone comes here to get off, right? And thank you for giving me a story like this. It's something that i need right now, to remind me of certain things that keeps me from giving up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yet another loser writer

once again we get left hanging by an uncaring loser writer. if you aren't going to write a complete story then don't start at all. stories need to have a BEGINNING yours was very weak. stories need a MIDDLE which this should have been but it needs to be longer with more detail. stories need a PROPER END where the characters figure out what happens next and how it affects everyone around them going into the future, you FAILED to include this in most of your stories. remember if the reader needs to think of any part of the story themselves then they don't need you so you are wasting your time and ours with your partial stories.

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

clearly the guy below me is an idiot. This is a great story with good emotion and connection. Many times its more interesting to see HOW they got there, as opposed to the fact that they did get there. Sometimes it calls for an ending like this. Other times it needs continue on. While this could be continued if you wanted, i think its perfectly fine as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm With Necroticgod

Seriously. What he said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A very beautiful story

Very nicely done - stopped when it should have. What happens after is a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True

Nectrogod is SO right

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I can be a fan of brevity

but I also like to know enough to be interested. Name? Age? Anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no way

If you don't like the way it was ended then just don't read anymore of his stories and vote a "1" ! Simple as that.**

As for me I would give it a 2 1/2 if there was such a thing because there has to be a start and a middle and a finish or it is not a story.! Simple as that.**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I gave it a 5 just to help offset

asshole annony!!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Very Good

Not that I don't wish it was longer or had a few more chapters, but even without it's very good.

Unless you're talking about stroke stories, you need so drama. If the pair of them go on taking care of each other even after their parents divorce (or not) and nothing serious happens to them (i.e. they've already hit their happy ending) then the story is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow all we need

this has ben one of the good storys it tell s how the the love of to siblings can chaing

when mom and dad aren't there and that the btouther and sister find the love and

companyenship in each other when thing are bad at home great story five is to low

7 is what I score this at thing like this happen . keep wrighting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really love this author

I too am an erotic author. And incest stories are not my speed. I love the way you right them. It seems real. I feel like I am the characters. Great work keep it up.

Five stars as always.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Short story done right

This is how one should right a 2-paged story. Even with so few pages, Xarth's story still manages to be better than 90% of the stories posted on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SUPERB !!!

What a great story of two people discovering each other---WELL DONE-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

A short 2 page yet excellent work which most are not able to make.Good Work keep it up.The characters were believable the story was sensual as well as lovable

Regards DK

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
All We Need

I surprised with this story. Is well written, show all the taboo in a relationship between Bro and sis, the sex scenes are erotic, not porn and the story have a romance point of view. Have you in mind to write a sequel? What's happens with the parents? They are disappeared at the half of the story. What`s occurs the morning after?

Good job, go ever in the same way

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent

This is very good. A rare 5 stars.

duke0467duke0467about 7 years ago
Good Read

It is refreshing to read a well written story on here. Lately it seems that people are just typing something out and submitting it as if that is all there is to writing. You obviously care about your writing and about your readers. Thank you for that.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 7 years ago
I disagree

I completely disagree with the numerous commenters who have said that the male protagonist should have been named. Xarth did me a great favour by having Monica's dialogue and activities with him exclude his name. That omission allowed me to bask in the feeling that she was speaking to and acting with me. I don't have a sister named Monica (I don't, unfortunately, have a sister at all), but throughout Xarth's wonderful tale, I was able to experience the sense that Monica was that missing sister-lover whom I longed to protect and cherish, and the first person "I" of the story was indeed me, without the jarring complication of having Monica speak someone else's name to her brother-lover.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
A 5 STAR RATING

I REALLY LIKED IT AND WISH THAT YOU'D SOMEHOW DO A FOLLOW UP STORY. WHETHER THE FOLKS STAYED TOGETHER? MAYBE THE SON GIVING MOM SOME NEEDED LOVE? IS THE SISTER PREGNANT NOW? SOMETHING, lol LOVED IT!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I loved this, but...

I can't believe he was so unconcerned with whether she was on birth control. I mean she is his sister. Other than that, I liked the story, that begs for more, because of their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A 5 star comment.

It is rare for me to give a 5 star rating, but this story rates it. Please continue.

mark73107mark73107almost 7 years ago
5 star tale

This was an excellent story. Well thought out and well written. I'm a little confused about the lack of emotion between the siblings, but this is your story not mine.

Overall I loved it. Better than most of the stories I have read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magnificent

Truely magnificent

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshover 6 years ago
Hot

Innocence to sexy. Really hot interaction and transition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet, a bit short

blacknight314: maybe he knew she was on the pill & momentarily forgot given the novelty & it being the middle of the night? it's not like something a sister would hide.

The story setup was nice, and I liked how it helped them draw together - it just feels woefully under-explored and rather rushed, like it's a well written outline. I can read between the lines enough to see how they got to where they were at the end well enough ( I remember how it was in my house in that situation too ), it was just less satisfying than it should have been.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

This story was so weet and loving, please add just a little more to it.

We thank you for this story, and beg for more,

Tanhors and family.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Ditto to all previous compliments in the comment section

… and the future ones as well !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
goooood

This was very cute and sweet. I loved reading it, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
imtheoldfatbastard

lovely story .Please sir may we have some more? and yes i am fully prepared to beg!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Touching Story

This was a true Love story . Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More of this if possible

I wouldn't object to more of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Echoing previous comments...

More of these characters would definitely be wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I need more

Really liked it. But left me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More PLEASE !!

Great, loving story. Chapter 2 ??

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 5 years ago
More is needed...

This is a great story. Good lead-in and very good resolution. I agree with others that this story needs more.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NOT BAD !!! ^*!^*!^*!

What happened to mom and dad??. When they got back home everything was ok, did mom and dad make-up??.They never checked on mom, they just fucked there brains out....THANKS

ps. lots of questions??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Skill & Sensitivity

You obviously know something about building a short story. The characters were credible: she was no Barbie, he no Ken, but both won my empathy. All in all, you wrote a focused, concise story that I could not put down.

erisdomerisdomover 4 years ago
Revelation...

"'Cause if stuff like that can change, then lots of other things could too. Like maybe they won't always love me either."

"Look, they-"

"Or maybe you won't."

She turned her head toward me with a neutral expression, but her eyes gave her away. She was truly worried about the possibility.

"Never happen," I said, shaking my head with absolute certainty.

"Why not?" she insisted. "If mom and dad could stop loving each other then... maybe anybody could."

"No way. You forget, I had to grow up with you and I know all the most annoying things about you already. If we were gonna hate each other we'd be doing it already."

......With this part, I think you've answered the question that many people may ask-"How could this happen between siblings?" This passage right here may be the entire logic behind teenage incestual relations...PERIOD. The feeling that NO ONE else in the world COULD love you as much-and the probability that it will never change. Insightful as hell, man. Damn fine job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. Loved the characters and the way you handled their love. I hope you will continue this story as they have just started their love story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

big_albertbig_albertalmost 4 years ago
nice story

realy nice story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Sweet and hot!

I liked the warm nature of this story, with the innocence of the brother trying to providing protection for his little sister that she couldn't get from her folks. Would this have happened if the parents hadn't been fighting, probably not. It seems like they were driven to each other by the family splitting up. Loved the story, even if the ending was kind of left open as to their future together. Thanks

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2almost 4 years ago

REALLY NICE

A tender, well-paced love story that flows gently but inexorably to their mating.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 4 years ago
wonderful

Thanks so much for this wonderful story. I agree with the previous comment, this is totally plausible, where else can siblings find love but with each other when everyone they love is falling to pieces around them. And in their mind, no one but their brother or sister could possibly love them. Very insightful thank you. I also think the story is the perfect length and finishes as a short story should. Well done.

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
reluctance described with discression

but what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...,and then

Okay so far, what happens next?/

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was sweet

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Another lovely brother and sister story. .

I would enjoy another chapter.

Always wanted me begging for more,,

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Why Xarth Just Why (5 Stars Ofc)

Why are your short stories short? I want more so badly lol. I’d love to see like all your short stories get sequels they’re just so good and can be developed into a series even if you so choose. Amazing work and 5 stars!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"All We Need:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin (?) Sister, Monica and Older, Adolescent Brother, Unnamed. This story seems so much more deeper, fuller and lively than my the two (2) previous readings of seven plus ( 7 +) years ago. It is richer due to the nearly faultless writing, almost totally with preciseness of sentencing, punctuation and comprehension--and thought provoking! It is a great sibling incest story of romance, tenderness, respect and caring! The story does leave lots to the imaginations of each reader, With luck, I'll read this story again, not expecting any different outcome, but because the story projects the unexpected love of a brother and sister, brought about by trying parents trying incidents.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Xarth - this needs to be longer! What I have read so far is great

gaileeegaileeeabout 3 years ago

Damn. I wish you write a lot more Xarth. I know it's not that easy but you set the bar so high in this site and other stories just can't compare.

rosemaveyrosemaveyalmost 3 years ago

i love your writing so much ;;(( my favorite thing about your sibcest stories is that they have feelings for eo aside from lust.

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this, Xarth.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14735 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories