All Wrong for Each Other

Story Info
They really shouldn't be together, but they don't care.
39k words
4.86
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what are you drinking?" The sexy man with bleached blond hair and muddy green eyes asked as he sat down.

The sole occupant of the table looked him over with interest before replying. "A Voodoo Ranger IPA," he said as he held up the bottle to illustrate his point.

"Mmm, sounds good. I'll take one," sexy said to a waitress, who nodded and promised to bring him one right away. "Actually, make that two for me and another for this guy."

"Thanks," he murmured in acceptance as the waitress rushed away to comply.

Sexy looked his companion up and down for a moment, clearly appreciating his light brown hair and soft blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Vincenzo, but you can call me Vincent, Vince, or even Vin."

"But not Chenzo?" The blue-eyed brunet asked with a mischievous grin.

"Ugh! Definitely not!" Vin exclaimed with his nose wrinkled in distaste. He even stuck his tongue out for good measure.

Laughing, they shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Vincenzo. I'm Caelen."

"Hi Caelen. So, what are you doing in this bar?" Vin asked with clear interest.

Caelen shrugged. "I know it's probably unusual to come to a hotel bar when there are plenty of bars and clubs in the area, but this place is quiet and has a nice selection. I just like coming here."

Vin nodded in understanding. Then he also shrugged. "This is actually my first time coming here, but I had a meeting here today and thought I'd unwind here now that I'm done."

They both drank their IPAs and chatted about this and that for about an hour. Then Vin checked his watch and smiled. "Looks like that annoying call I was expecting isn't going to happen. Feel like taking taking a few drinks back to my room with me?"

Caelen downed the last of the ale in his bottle to give himself a moment to think. A good look at those alluring hazel eyes assured him that the invitation was for far more than just drinking. He had no idea what had given him away, but he was really not adverse to a man hitting on him in a bar. Smiling, he set his now empty bottle down on the table.

"Uh... yeah. I wouldn't mind seeing your room."

Vin gave him a devilish grin. "Great! Follow me!"

Less than five minutes later, the door to Vin's hotel room had barely shut when he grabbed Caelen and shoved him up against the door for a demanding kiss. Caelen huffed a small laugh because he'd known from the moment they left the bar without any of those drinks Vin had invited him to have, that this was probably going to happen. Happily, he was right. He grabbed Vin's shirt and gave every bit as good as he got.

They tore each other's clothes off as they stumbled in the general direction of the bed. The room was one of the bigger suites, and so, the bed was much too far away. Vin solved this problem by lifting Caelen onto a somewhat tall accent table and stroking their shafts together as they continued to kiss.

When Caelen gasped and pulled back because he was getting really close to climax, Vin scooped him up and carried him the rest of the way to the bed - which was in a side room, through a set of french style glass doors covered in lacy curtains. They tumbled onto the bed and wrestled around for a bit while still kissing as much as possible. Eventually, Vin was on top and had to pull back to take a few breaths.

"God! I'm so fucking turned on right now that I might not be able to get inside you before I blow my load!"

Caelen smirked at him. "I feel the same! Lucky for you that I don't mind bottoming, because I actually would love to top you as well."

Vin groaned in longing. "Mmm... we're going to have to go at least twice then, because that definitely has to happen. But first..." he trailed off and shifted to grab a bottle of oil out from under the pillows. "Are you allergic to anything? I personally have an allergy to something found in most lubes, so I use an organic sunflower oil."

"Nope, not allergic, and also, I'm not fussed about what you use so long as it gets the job done," Caelen informed him.

"Good!" Vin exclaimed in relief before shifting to focus on using his mouth and hands to soften and open Caelen's tight pucker.

"Hey," Caelen called out softly to gain Vin's attention. "Lay on top of me in a 69 while you do that."

"Yeah?" Vin asked with a smile of interest.

"Yeah," Caelen confirmed. "I won't actually try to prep you just yet, I just figure that I can rim you and play with you while you prep me - because you are going to have to do it really well. I haven't bottomed in several months, so... yeah..."

Vin chuckled as he changed positions. "Just don't play with me too seriously since I already said I was close."

"Got it! Tease the fuck out of you!" Caelen interpreted with a laugh.

"Mmm," Vin moaned in pleasure as Caelen did exactly that. Summoning as much patience as he could, he took the time to slowly open Caelen until three fingers fit inside him, and then, just to be sure that he'd done his job well, he added his pinkie finger. After that, he slowly pistoned his fingers while adding a bit more oil until the action was smooth and easy.

Meanwhile, Caelen had simply rimmed Vin while massaging his balls lightly. He also petted his pubic hair like he was petting a dog. All in all, it helped Vin calm down just enough to delay the end.

When it was obvious that Caelen was ready, he grabbed a condom from a small stash that was also under the pillow and put it on Vin. Vin had no idea why, but he seemed to have a hair trigger at the moment. Just the light touch from the condom being put on was almost enough to set him off. But then he was in position and pushing into Caelen and it felt glorious!

He groaned from sheer bliss as his excellent prep work allowed him to sink quite deep without having to stop to give Caelen a moment to adjust. In fact, Caelen was moaning and clinging to him, writhing just a bit and practically begging him to go deep and pound him already. Once he was balls deep, he paused because he was overwhelmed with an urge to kiss Caelen again.

Even as he accepted and returned the kiss, Caelen planted his feet on the bed and pushed his body up towards Vin. At the same time, he used his hands to urge Vin to move. He literally dug his nails into his back and made tiny little frantic movements to encourage him.

Thus, Vin understood that he had permission to go as fast and hard as he liked. Bracing himself, he pulled back so that he could begin with a smooth pace that allowed him to get a good measure of Caelen and how their bodies fit together. However, Caelen's insistence was hard to resist for long, so he sped up until he was pounding him into the bed to vocal encouragement.

"Oh God, yes! Yes! Fuck me! Pound me! Make me squeal! Make me-!" His demands were cut short as an actual squeal came from him that coincided with an orgasm that soon took his breath away.

The magical pulsing on his shaft made Vin's eyes cross from the pleasure. His whole body seemed to seize up for a moment before he shuddered and emptied himself. For a moment, he wished that they'd had time to get tested before meeting up so that they didn't have to use a condom, but then that thought passed because it was better to be safe than sorry.

He collapsed onto Caelen and panted for a few moments. Meanwhile, Caelen was almost purring as he stroked long lines down Vin's back. "That was really good."

"Mmm," Vin agreed, before shifting to kiss him again. "Give me a few minutes, but then - as I said - we should definitely go again. Oh! Actually, would you like to get in the jacuzzi with me?"

"That sounds nice," Caelen murmured, giving Vin a series of tiny kisses.

It took them a few minutes to gather up enough energy to leave the bed, but then they were in the jacuzzi - which was already full of water that was kept at the perfect temperature. It was made for two people and allowed them to snuggle as they simply relaxed and enjoyed the soothing warmth. Until their horniness kicked back in and they decided it was necessary to get a good feel for each other's bodies.

As much as sex in the jacuzzi would have been an incredible turn on, they both agreed that it wasn't exactly practical without lube - which they'd left on the bed. So, if they'd need to run over to the bed to grab the lube, they might as well just get back in bed and do things right. Thus, Vin soon found himself surrendering to Caelen, who was every bit as patient during the very necessary preparation.

Vin chuckled a bit weirdly when Caelen had three fingers inside him.

"Problem?" Caelen asked with a light frown of concern.

"No, just, well, as much as I do actually like bottoming, I normally don't trust anyone to do the prep correctly, so I always do it myself. So now I'm wondering why I'm letting a complete stranger stick his hands in me," Vin explained with a mildly sheepish look in his muddy green eyes.

This made Caelen laugh. "If that's true, then why did you invite me here in the first place?"

"Because you're good-looking and almost exactly my type," Vin admitted with a half shrug.

"Ha, funny, I can say the same about you!" Caelen exclaimed with a grin before pulling Vin into a C shape so that they could kiss. Also, this gave Vin a pretty good look at how well he was prepared.

"What do you think, Vincenzo? Are you ready?" Caelen asked as he wiggled his fingers.

The sight of three thick fingers in him turned Vin on more than ever. "Hell yeah! I want to watch just like this as you put it in me!"

"Alright then," Caelen agreed, shifting to get into position. It was a little awkward with Vin curled like he was, but they solved the problem by putting a fat pillow under his butt.

Once again, the pleasure was so good that Caelen was purring. Somewhat ironically, even though he'd begged and insisted that Vin pound him, now that he was the one topping, he wanted nothing more than to go at a snail's pace to tease Vin until he just couldn't stand it anymore. So, even as he took his time thrusting, he also lazily stroked Vin's shaft.

"That's not fair!" Vin declared with a pout. "If you do it like that, I'll never cum!"

"Oh hush! We'll get there eventually," Caelum assured him. He enjoyed the teasing immensely, making it last as long as possible, but eventually Vin was frantic and begging. He unintentionally scratched Caelen's back, exactly like Caelen had scratched him.

Happy and wondering if he was a bit of a masochist, Caelen enjoyed the scratching for a moment before giving in and speeding up. At this point, he gripped Vin's hips and rammed him into the bed. Vin grunted repeatedly, almost sounding like he was a dog barking, until he was overcome by the urge to bite Caelen's shoulder.

The stinging pain in his shoulder surprisingly sent Caelen over the edge, making him cry out almost pornographically as he pumped the condom full. The bliss made him sigh as he flopped onto his back next to Vin - who was also enjoying the aftermath of his own orgasm. The two of them lay panting for a few minutes as they drifted off.

In the morning, they woke up to find that since neither of them had bothered to take the blanket off the bed - or even move it out of the way - they'd ended up sleeping on it. Because of this, they'd had nothing to keep them warm as they slept, and so, had wrapped around each other like mating snakes.

"Good morning, Caelen."

"Morning, Vincenzo. Sleep well?"

"Like the dead! Thank you so much!" Vin praised with a kiss.

"Same here," Caelen murmured, returning the kiss. "What say we exchange numbers and meet up to help each other sleep as much as possible?"

"Oh..." Vin muttered in mild disappointment. "I'd love to, but... I'm not sure I should."

"Why not?" Caelen asked curiously.

Vin sighed and ran a hand through his bleached hair before pulling free and sitting up. "Due to circumstances beyond my control, if I'm seen with any one person too often, it could get a bit... dangerous..."

"Stalker?" Caelen asked with a concerned frown.

"You could say that," Vin grumbled. "And yet, not exactly. I can't explain, sorry."

Caelen shrugged. "Alright, so rather than meet up as often as possible, we only do it once in a while."

"Like sex friends?"

"Exactly!"

Vin thought this over for a moment before nodding in agreement. "Alright. I would love to be your sex friend."

"Good!" Caelen exalted in triumph before tackling Vin and giving him a good hard kiss to seal the deal.

***

When Caelen stepped up to the front desk, the woman who worked there smiled at him. She recognized him from the fact that he'd been showing up once or twice a month for nearly a year now. Without even asking, she handed him an envelope that was blank except for his name written across it in a bold scrawl.

"Hi Caelen! Here you go, enjoy your stay!"

"Thanks Mari," he said, taking the envelope into the elevator before opening it. In it was a key card with a Post-it note on it letting him know which room it was for. The room tended to be different every time, and this time, it was on the sixth floor. He pushed the button on the elevator and waited for it to do its job.

Once he was in the room, he looked out the window for a few minutes before sighing and closing the curtains. One of the many things Vin had insisted on was that the curtains had to be closed before he arrived. Also, they could never meet up in the bar like they had the first time. This meant that Caelen had to show up before Vin - sometimes by several hours - and then wait for him to arrive.

But it wasn't all bad. There was usually a nice dinner and a selection of his favorite drinks. Tonight, it was shrimp scampi with garlic mashed potatoes paired with a delicious hard cider. After eating, he was able to relax in the tub, which - while it wasn't a jacuzzi - was nice and big and didn't have that annoying drain halfway up.

When he heard the lock click and the door open, he waited until it was shut again before saying anything. "In here."

Vin poked his head into the bathroom with a smoldering grin. "Mmm, always an excellent view."

Caelen grinned at him in return for a moment before frowning. "I've been meaning to say this for a while now, but isn't it expensive to always get a hotel room like this?"

Vin shrugged. "I don't have to worry about money, so I don't care how expensive it is."

"Must be nice," Caelen grumbled a bit petulantly. Then he sighed. "Look, I know one of your rules is no questions, but when we started this, you said it could be dangerous because you have a stalker. Haven't you caught them yet?"

Vin smirked and lightly pushed on Caelen's nose with his pointer finger. "No, you mentioned a stalker and I didn't deny it. That's not the same thing."

"So... you don't have a stalker?" Caelen asked with a probing look in his light blue eyes.

"Nope."

"Then why the hell are you so concerned about being seen with me?" He demanded.

Vin ran a hand through his bleached hair and took a deep breath before sighing. "I still can't answer that. Just... I'm afraid that if you are seen with me, someone might try to use you against me - look, let's quit with the discussion until after we're done."

Caelen bit back a sigh. Oh sure, they'd been seeing each other for a year now, but they were still nothing more than sex friends. As such, because of Vin's strict rules, they literally never talked about anything important. They only knew the basics about each other - such as the fact that Caelen was 24 and Vin was 26 going on 27. If Caelen asked any questions, Vin refused to answer, and if he got chatty and tried to volunteer information about himself, Vin would put a hand over his mouth and literally stop him.

So, as frustrating as it was, Caelen had to accept the way things were if he wanted to keep seeing Vin. Honestly, he liked Vin enough that he wanted to change their status to officially dating, but he was about 90 percent certain Vin would never agree to that. Even so, this was starting to wear him out because everyone who knew him had noticed his random nights out and wanted to know details that he should be able to give, but couldn't.

Pushing all that to the back of his mind for now, he opened his arms and accepted kisses when Vin finished stripping off and joined him in the tub. After having a mini swordfight with their tongues for a good 20 minutes, Caelen pulled back and grinned at Vin. Vin couldn't resist stealing one last tiny kiss - for the moment.

"Look," Caelen said, holding up a bottle of oil. "I took the time to prepare myself before getting into the tub, and so..." He shifted until he was kneeling in the tub, his upper half draped over the side, braced by his arms.

"Mmm," Vin moaned in appreciation, caressing those nice warm cheeks before grabbing the bottle to add a bit more oil so he could confirm that adequate preparation had been done. To his delight, he was able to get right to it, pushing into that divine warmth with a happy moan. "God! Your ass is literally the best one on the planet!"

Caelen laughed. "Good to know! But I might have to disagree, since I think yours is."

"Ha!" Vin snorted in amusement. He then chose a medium pace that balanced speed with power. Even so, his thrusts made water splash all over the place.

"Hell yeah, pull my hair!" Caelen cried out, delighted when Vin ran a hand up from the nape of his neck, made sure that plenty of thick wet hair was in between each of his fingers, and then formed a fist and pulled firmly. "Oh God yes!"

A minute or so later, Vin let go of his light brown hair and pulled out completely. "Come here you!" Not giving Caelen a chance to protest, he settled them so that he was sitting comfortably with Caelen on his lap.

"Mmm, I like this too," Caelen murmured, taking advantage of their proximity to kiss Vin even as he rode him. It wasn't exactly easy to buck like a bronco in the tub, so he relied on more sensual moves. Rocking and grinding and undulating, all of which let him kiss Vin. Until his climax drew near and he had an urge to bite.

"Ah!" Vin gasped at the mild stinging in his ear. "Why do you always bite my earrings? Are you trying to bite them off?"

"I don't only bite your earrings," Caelen argued even as he panted and shuddered.

Vin hummed a laugh even as he sucked on Caelen's neck. "Looks like you finished before I did."

Caelen looked over at the sink. "Floor, counter, or bed?"

Ever concerned about safety, Vin took a good look at the floor mats before deciding. "Looks like we won't slip, so the counter works for me."

Caelen's lips twisted wryly as he got out of the tub. "You just want me to have to watch myself in the mirror."

Vin watched as Caelen leaned over the counter and got comfortable. Then he double checked that his feet were on the rubberized floor mat and wouldn't slip at the worst possible moment. Once their safety was assured, Vin gently bit his way up Caelen's spine before sliding his shaft up and down across Caelen's hole a couple of times. Then he pressed home and moaned happily.

"I swear, I can never get enough of you!"

"Lucky me!" Caelen exclaimed with a soft laugh, his light blue eyes sparkling from the lights above the mirror.

Vin pounded Caelen fast and hard, pumping him full in less than five minutes. He slumped onto Caelen's back to rest for a few moments, nuzzling and practically making love to his neck. Once ready, he scooped him up and carried him to the bed.

"I'm not up yet, but if you are, you can do me," he offered.

Caelen purred happily at the suggestion. "Not quite up yet myself, but I'll definitely take you up on that in a minute." Then he decided to fill that minute with kisses. Until a thought occurred to him that distracted him.

"Did you fall asleep?" Vin asked when the kisses stopped rather abruptly. He pulled back to find Caelen frowning in thought. "Problem?"