All Wrong for Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can probably get a lot of territory for them."

"Yeah, but all we originally planned to ask for was this area here."

"So, that was when we only planned to grab the man. Now we have him and two girls. Matzen will probably concede a lot more to get them all back safely."

"You're assuming that he gives a fuck about any of them. We've seen him with the man enough to think he's part of the organization, but the two girls seem to be innocents."

"That's exactly WHY Matzen'll pay more to get them back unharmed!"

"I dunno. I think he'll give us the original amount of territory we want in exchange for the man, but that he'll let us keep the girls rather than pay anything for them."

"Except the Matzen group is pretty well known for retaliating when hostages are taken."

"We're going to have to vote on it. Who here wants to stick to the original amount of territory?"

But before the vote could be settled, Caelen decided to take a risk. There were only six men in the room, and between him and his daughters, they could deal with them. He HATED putting his daughters in danger like this, but the fact was that they were already in danger. Also, they were pretty well trained. Even against a group of thugs who loved to fight, they should be able to hold their own.

Sighing in frustration, Caelen gestured for his girls to get ready. Then he led a charge into the room, using the element of surprise to knock out the first man he came across. The battle was a bit harder than he'd hoped it'd be, but so far, he and his girls were making full use of their upper hand.

As they fought, they could hear a bunch of loud sounds coming from all around them. It actually sounded like a series of small bombs going off. Also, there was definitely gunfire. Caelen mentally sighed in relief even as he kept up the fight.

"Oh!" Vanna exclaimed in a tone of glee when she had a moment to step back and catch her breath. "Sounds like daddy's here!"

"Fuck! HOW?!?!" One of the men they were fighting roared in dismay. "We haven't even written the ransom note yet, much less delivered it!"

Caelen laughed even as he punched the man who'd spoken. "Vincenzo's a sorcerer who will always know where I am!"

This inexplicably made the man grin. "Oh? So you're THAT important to him? Good to know, we can totally get twice the amount of territory!"

Caelen laughed a bit harder. "Except that the Matzen group will not surrender any sort of ransom when they can just come in and kill everyone in their path!" However, despite saying that as if he was bragging, Caelen really really hoped that it wasn't true.

Just when the three of them managed to knock out all six men - who clearly didn't want to use their guns and risk killing their valuable hostages - a new group of men burst into the room. They were pointing guns at any potential threat and looking around to fully assess the situation.

"Frankie!" Veda cried out cheerfully.

"Hey Veda," Frankie returned the greeting. "Vanna. Caelen. How are ya? Okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine," Caelen assured Vin's oldest son. Frankie had naturally lived with his mother Violet, Grace, and the rest of the kids until he turned 15. At some point after that, he'd entered a severe rebellious phase that had Violet at her wit's end. So, she threatened to send him to a military academy until Vin caved into Frankie's massive temper tantrum and took him in. Thus, Frankie - who was two years older than Vincent - had been raised as Vin's eventual successor.

"Dad's around here somewhere, throwing pipe bombs and beating the shit out of anyone he catches," Frankie informed them. "We should get back to him before everything turns to shit."

"Agreed," Caelen stated, letting the fully armed and geared up Frankie take point as they left the unconscious men to a pair of minions that had been ordered to deal with them.

Since they were still being extremely cautious, it took them a while to find Vin. The moment Vin spotted them, he immediately pulled Caelen into his arms and shifted their position until his Kevlar clad back was between him and any possible attacker. Then he held him for a long moment.

"Are you hurt?" Vin asked, allowing himself to relax a tiny fraction only because he trusted his men to keep following orders and protect them until the situation was under control.

Caelen snuggled for a second or two as he inhaled Vin's scent - which was currently muddled by gunpowder and smoke. Then he shook his head. "Nope. We're fine. We were actually about halfway through escaping when you got here."

Vin exhaled in profound relief, slumping onto Caelen for a moment. "I'm so glad. Also, sorry to ruin your escape, but I -"

Caelen cut him off with a quick kiss. "No worries! I'm plenty grateful that our girls aren't in as much danger as we were. I also won't object to getting out of here as soon as possible."

"In that case..." Vin trailed off with a nod. Then he pointed at a couple of men as he gave orders. "Girls, you stay glued to my ass. You and you, guards their asses like your lives depended on it. We're getting out of here, but Frankie! I'm leaving you in charge. Don't come back until you've cleaned up this shit show!"

"No problem dad!" Frankie accepted with a grin. "See ya later!"

Wasting no more time, Vin led them out of the rundown old warehouse in a seedy party of the city. The moment they were safely in the black Escalade, he ordered a minion to drive them home as quickly as possible. Then, he sighed out as much tension as possible and held Caelen so tightly it was clear that he never planned to let him go. Also relieved, Caelen held him in return and rubbed his back soothingly.

***

"You were taken!" Vin gasped out in dismay when they were alone in their bedroom.

"But I'm fine," Caelen assured him. "They didn't have a chance to hurt me - more than a bump on the head."

"That doesn't matter!" Vin insisted, clearly upset. "They could have just as easily killed you!"

"They didn't!" Caelen pointed out.

"That doesn't matter! Vin cried out angrily. "You were TAKEN! You LET yourself be taken!!!"

"I didn't let them!" Caelen protested with an unappreciative glare. "I fought them off pretty damn well! Had they not had at least six men for each of us, we'd have kicked their asses and gotten away!"

Vin grabbed him and shook him. "Do you have any idea how I felt when I realized that you were taken?!?!"

"It wasn't exactly pleasant for me either," Caelen grumbled, wrapping his arms around Vin to make it harder for him to shake him.

Somewhat abruptly, Vin pulled Caelen's posh polo shirt off. "You have bruises!"

"That happened while I was fighting!" Caelen hastily explained.

"You'd tell me if they raped you, right?" Vin asked insistently as he pulled Caelen's trousers and underwear down.

"I would but they didn't!"

Vin thoroughly inspected Caelen's ass until he was certain it was untouched. Then he flung Caelen onto their bed. Even as he grabbed something from a drawer in the small beside dresser, he growled: "How could you let them take you?!"

It was then that Caelen mentally sighed in defeat and surrendered. It didn't matter what he said, Vin wouldn't stop until he had processed his emotional trauma. Still... "I didn't..."

"Hush!" Vin ordered, literally covering Caelen's mouth with his hand. "I won't be able to sleep until I punish you..."

Caelen pressed his lips together and nodded in understanding.

Using the shiny green ribbon that he'd taken from the drawer, Vin bound Caelen's half erect shaft. He made it tight enough to discourage a full erection - or ejaculation - but not so tight that it would do damage. Once Caelen's shaft was wrapped sufficiently, even including around the base of his balls, Vin finished the whole thing off by making a beautifully well tied bow.

Next, Vin finished taking off Caelen's clothes, which were basically hanging off him. After that, he sat on the bed and pulled Caelen face down over his lap. For surprisingly the first time in his life, he gave someone the sort of spanking an angry parent might give a naughty child. A quick and hard spanking that held no eroticism in it.

"Ah!" Caelen gasped when he realized that he was being spanked and not in a fun way, but then he inhaled a deep breath and rode out the rest of the spanking without protest.

"I'm going to punish you by pounding you roughly until I feel better. As this suggests," Vin said as he tapped Caelen's bound shaft. "You are not allowed to cum, even if you manage to get there. Once I feel like you've been punished enough, I might let you cum."

"Alright..." Caelen murmured in agreement. All in all, this was going to be one of their kinkier sessions, and he really wasn't about to complain.

Vin oiled up his right hand so that he could push two fingers into Caelen and roughly stretch him open. Caelen grunted in discomfort, but didn't protest. Vin leaned over and kissed his back before biting it.

"If you can't handle it, just say your safeword," he murmured. "You know I'll stop for your safeword... but not for anything else."

"I know," Caelen replied softly. He also knew that Vin had never once been so rough with him that he needed to use his safeword.

With that agreement in place, Vin rearranged them both until Caelen was laying over a pile of pillows with him behind him. He oiled up his shaft and pushed into Caelen only as gently as he had to be so that he didn't literally tear him up. That said, the two of them had been having regular sex for a long time now, and so, Caelen was able to relax and open up fairly quickly.

With absolutely no mercy, Vin pounded Caelen as much as he wanted. He was rough and hard and if one didn't know better, they'd almost think he was raping his husband. It was primal and punctuated by grunts and growls.

As for Caelen, he was enjoying the punishment, but not in a sexual way, oddly enough. He knew that he wasn't really going to have true sexual stimulation at the moment, so he let his body relax and his mind wander. In other words, he was currently floating in subspace.

Nearly two hours later, Vin had finally exhausted himself. He'd worked through his emotions and gotten over his jitters caused by having his worst fear come true. Mostly. His actual worst fear was Caelen being taken and tortured in the nastiest ways, but still...

He was ready to stop punishing his husband and pump him full. Pausing, he asked: "Do you want to cum too?"

"Hmm?" Caelen asked in a soft and far away voice. "Mm... not... important..."

"Alright," Vin murmured, biting the back of Caelen's neck. Then he gripped his hips and really ground into him until he filled him up deep inside. He couldn't help but rest for a few moments, but then he pulled out and turned Caelen over until he was laying flat on his back. Carefully and gently, he removed the ribbon from his shaft.

Then he kissed him. "How about now? Do you want to cum?"

Caelen was clearly still floating in subspace, but he hummed as he thought it over. "Sure... I don't... mind..."

"Alright," Vin agreed, giving him another kiss. Then he shifted to give Caelen a warm and wet blowjob, even as two fingers massaged his prostate. It really didn't take long for Caelen to arch his back a bit and gasp out breathlessly. Vin swallowed it all, tapering off the intensity of the massage until Caelen's orgasm was over. Then he stopped all stimulation and shifted so that he could pull Caelen into his arms and hold him.

"Do you need anything? Water?" He asked, rubbing a hand up and down Caelen's arm.

"Mmhm... Water..." Caelen murmured.

Sitting them both up and ensuring that Caelen was fully supported, Vin gave him small sips from a water bottle. When Caelen turned his head away, he set the bottle aside and arranged all the pillows until they were both as comfortable as possible. He himself was still rather hot and sweaty, so he didn't really bother with a cover just yet. It was more important to him to cuddle and snuggle with his husband.

Kissing him, he asked. "Is there anything else you want? Chocolate? Bathroom?"

Caelen was silent for a few seconds, long enough that Vin wondered if he'd already fallen asleep. "I'm... Cold..."

"Alright..." Vin capitulated, despite being hot. He grabbed the blanket and made certain that Caelen was completely covered. "Better?"

Caelen made two tiny nods in an almost robotic manner.

"Good. Love you," Vin stated.

"Love. You. Too," Caelen replied, sounding slightly more coherent. After a moment he added: "Hair."

Smiling, Vin ran a hand through Caelen's light brown hair until his breathing changed to indicate a sound sleep. It was only then that Vin let himself fall asleep too.

In the morning, before even getting out of bed to go to the bathroom, they snuggled up and had a serious conversation. In it, Caelen agreed to be more vigilant and take measures to prevent being taken again. Such as bringing armed bodyguards whenever he brought any of their kids shopping.

And so - to Vin's profound relief - the rest of their lives were relatively peaceful.

1...67891011