All Wrong for Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hand in hand and carrying all their luggage - which had doubled due to souvenirs, but still wasn't too much to carry - they made their way to where Vin had parked his nondescript car in the parking garage. The entire way home, Vin drove five miles under the speed limit. He also kept his eyes glued to the rear-view mirror and made random turns if anyone stayed behind him rather than go around when the chance presented itself. Eventually, he was certain no one had followed him home.

"You know, I understand you have a reason to be paranoid, but I really think you might be too paranoid," Caelen remarked as they pulled up to a large black gate.

Vin once again looked all around suspiciously before entering the access code in the panel in front of the gate. The gate opened to reveal a long driveway that led to a secluded house surrounded by a luscious lawn that was surrounded by a thick layer of trees and bushes. He passed by an entire lot full of cars to park in one of the reserved spots near the garage.

"You don't park in the garage?" Caelen asked curiously.

"Not this piece of shit," Vin answered with a shake of his head. "My good cars are in the garage with my dad's collection."

"Oh. ... Must be nice..." Caelen muttered, only slightly jealous.

"We've got a couple of minutes," Vin said after checking his phone. "I can show you my cars, if you want."

Caelen chuckled and shook his head. "Not unless you're going to let me drive them too."

Vin grinned at him. "How about I bring one of them the next time I visit? Then we can go for a drive."

"Like a date?" Caelen asked with excitement.

"Of course," Vin stated with a warm smile. "But first, carry this for me."

Caelen accepted the fancy cardboard box that had been wrapped in shiny dark pink and gold paper. Meanwhile, Vin grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. A minute or so later, they were walking through the front door.

"Vincenzo!" His mother called out sharply. "What the hell took you so long to get here? Even your uncle managed to get here before you!"

Dave laughed. "That's cuz I got here Friday night!"

"Sorry mom, but at least I'm in time for dinner," Vin apologized as he handed his luggage over to a kid that would bring it to his room for him.

She sighed with a look of disapproval, but didn't say anything else as she kissed him on the cheek.

Vin gestured to Caelen. "This is my friend, Caelen. He's the one I fucked off to Vegas with."

"Lovely to meet you," Caelen greeted with a smile, holding out the present he held.

"Oh, what a handsome young man!" She exclaimed with a smile of appreciation. "And he's smart enough to come bearing gifts!" She took the present before making a curt gesture with her head.

"Yes Ma'am!" A burly man responded obediently. He waved a wand that detected metal all around Caelen's body, but it only made a mild noise around his pockets. "Pardon me a moment."

Caelen retained his calm smile as the man patted his pockets.

"He's unarmed."

"Come on mom, you think I'd bring a friend home if I thought he posed a danger to us?" Vin pouted.

"Can't be too careful," she stated. Then she gestured toward the dining room. "Your cousins Rachel and Megan are apparently studying to be chefs. They plan to open their own restaurant soon, and since they're visiting from Vegas, they insisted that I let them make today's dinner. So, it's actually a bit of a buffet."

"Is that you, Vin?!" Rachel called out from the kitchen.

"Hi Rachel! Hi Megan!" Vin called out in return.

Megan poked her head out of the kitchen to look at him. She was 17 and tall enough to be a model. "How DARE you come to our neck of the woods and NOT visit us?!"

"You're lucky I took the knife from her!" Rachel yelled so that she could be heard. "She made intricate plans to stab you the entire way here!"

"Sorry, I got sidetracked gambling," Vin lied with a sheepish wince.

"Did you at least win?" Megan demanded.

"Not really," Vin answered with a shrug. "I couldn't play anything I'd be accused of cheating at, so I stuck to Roulette. I more or less broke even. But Caelen here is up nearly two grand."

"Only?" Megan questioned in disapproval. But before either of them could respond, she pointed toward the dining room. "I made a lobster bisque that I'm quite proud of. And Rachel made alligator gumbo. Well, we made lots of things, the point is, go on and dig in."

By this time, Vin's mom had sat down and opened her present. It was the designer dress she'd asked for in shades of blue with matching necklace, earrings, a bracelet, and even a ring - all featuring sapphires and blue topazes. "These are gorgeous, Vincenzo!"

"Goddamnit!" His dad roared in dismay. "Now I'm going to have to think twice as hard about her birthday gift!"

"At least you have until December," Vin replied with a shrug.

Sighing in aggravation, he shook Caelen's hand. "I'm Markus Matzen, and that's my wife Lucretia. Welcome to our home. Feel free to eat as much as you want, and if you need anything, just let us know."

Caelen grinned at him. "Oh, I think I'll be fine, thank you anyway. Well, unless you happen to have a small island in the Caribbean."

Markus pinched his chin in thought. "Is it in the Caribbean? Honey! Where's that small Island I bought a few years back?"

"How should I know? It turned out to be worthless!"

"Yeah, but I might be able to dump it off on this kid!"

Vin snorted a laugh and pulled Caelen towards the table that was covered in various dishes of food. "Don't pay any attention to him! There are too many people to introduce you to, so if anyone wants to talk to you, make them introduce themselves. Guys, this is Caelen. Be very fucking nice to him, or I'll break the arm you jerk off with!"

"Got it Boss!" Most of the men cried out in understanding. Those that didn't and all the women simply waved.

Vin looked around with a puzzled frown. "Hey, where's Kari?" Because Kari was the only daughter of his dad's right hand man, and she was always trying to get under his foot and in his pants. It was downright weird for her not to be bugging him.

"Oh..." Markus murmured sadly. "She's in the hospital."

Kari's uncle nodded in grim agreement. "Yeah, it's pretty fucked up, actually. On Thursday as she was walking home from school, a van full of assholes grabbed her and took her somewhere in the hopes that our group would pay them a huge ransom before they had to send us ALL her body parts."

"They didn't expect her dad to have a tracking app on her phone, so as soon as we realized she was missing, I sent a group of men out to her location," Markus added.

"We recovered her," her uncle assured Vin. "But she was slashed across the gut when they realized we were there, so she had to have surgery. My brother's beside himself with anguish and wants to organize as many hits and raids as it takes to utterly destroy the fuckers responsible."

"That really sucks," Dave sympathized from across the room. Even though he'd been here since Friday, the subject hadn't been mentioned yet. "But at least she's what? 14? 15? That's a lot better than Vinny being only 10."

"Yeah but, 14 still isn't exactly old enough to consent to torture," Vin pointed out. "Do we know what they did to her?"

"We got to her before they could do more than rape her a couple of times, so in that aspect, it's better than what you went through," his dad answered, patting him on the arm.

"Still, I bet she was terrified. Maybe I'll go see her in the hospital tomorrow," Vin suggested.

"I'm sure she'd love that," his mom said as she walked by, pausing to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Meanwhile, Caelen was pressing his lips together and staring at his plate of food. He suddenly understood why his husband was SO very concerned with their safety. He wanted nothing more than to kiss him and hold him tight, but he wasn't sure if Vin was ready to come out to his parents, and so, he held it back.

***

The next weekend was Caelen's birthday. Vin arrived on Friday night around 10 PM. Caelen rolled his eyes as he kissed him hello.

"Did you drive two hours out of your way this time?"

Vin gave him a dry look. "Matter of fact, I did." Then he gestured to his car. "But as I promised, I brought my Gemera. It's still two hours until your birthday, but I was hoping to bring you to bed and give you a whole bunch of birthday sex tonight. Then tomorrow, we can go for that drive I promised."

Caelen pressed his lips together and looked down, giving the impression of a naughty toddler.

"Whaaat?" Vin asked suspiciously.

"Can that drive be to my parents?" Caelen asked hesitantly, almost looking as if he was bracing for impact.

"Wait, as an official meeting of the parents, or just as friends?" Vin asked for clarification.

"Official," Caelen answered, giving him a sort of pleased yet embarrassed look. "See, my brother noticed my ring and mentioned to our mom that I was suddenly wearing a wedding ring. So she called me up and demanded an explanation and I told her that I married someone who couldn't just come right out and announce it to the world. She doesn't fully understand, but asked me to ask you to at least meet them."

Vin took a deep breath as he thought this over. Then he nodded. "Alright. I'll meet them and you can tell them anything you want, except that I'm a career criminal. That's probably just better off not being said."

Caelen pinched his chin in thought. "I'm sure I could tell them bits and pieces, like... You said one of the things you do is produce adult videos."

Vin laughed. "More like oversee and occasionally help out as an extra or fluffer."

"Wait, fluffer is a real thing?" Caelen asked with interest.

"Well yeah. It can sometimes take a while in between scenes, and so, it's helpful to have someone get the actors ready as quickly as possible," Vin explained.

"Ah. I just figured the other actors would do it."

Vin shrugged. "Also, we do own a couple of Gentlemen's Clubs and a Sex Club. Those are all legal."

"Alright, so, according to what I tell my parents, I married a man who owns a Sex Club, some Strip Joints, and a porn production company," Caelen said with a laugh.

"Hey! At least they'll probably realize that I make a lot of money. You could definitely marry someone worse!" Vin exclaimed defensively. Then he sighed in mild aggravation. "If I'd known you wanted me to meet your parents, I'd have driven my Bentley, as that at least looks like a simple luxury car."

Caelen looked out the window at the dark gray sport car. "What's wrong with that one?"

"It' looks like I'm trying too hard to make an impression," Vin answered with a frown.

Caelen laughed and gave him a kiss. "You have bleach blond hair, wear multiple earrings in each ear, and have a thick gold necklace like a Rapper. I'm pretty sure the car will just fit right in in their minds!"

Vin chuckled and returned the kiss. "You might have a point."

Rather than say anything else, Caelen simply led him to the bedroom and tossed the door shut behind them.

"Since it's your birthday, what say I start with a blowjob and see how many times I can get you off before you beg for mercy?"

"Mmm," Caelen moaned in anticipation.

As it turned out, it was five times - of Vin using every trick he knew - before Caelen tapped out.

"Enough! Fuck! Just get inside me already!"

Vin laughed and kissed him. "Well, if you insist." By this point, he was so turned on that it didn't take long to reach the end. He pumped Caelen full with a blissful sigh. "Aaahhhhh..."

In the morning, Aidan knocked on the door, but only opened it a crack. "I made breakfast..."

Caelen cracked an eye open and looked at the digital clock on his bedside drawer. It was coming up on 10AM, and so, he'd actually slept in. Also, he was starving.

"Breakfast sounds really good. Thanks A!"

"No problem K!"

By 2PM, they'd had breakfast and a very light lunch, and then tanned a bit in the backyard - which was probably going to be the last day warm and sunny enough to tan until Spring came back.

Then Caelen sat up and smiled at Vin. "We should have just enough time to drive to my parents and relax a bit if we leave now."

Aidan grinned at them both. "Mom's really looking forward to this! She said she made her favorite marinade last night and has three racks of ribs marinating. Dad'll grill 'em with some cobs of corn, and there'll probably be baked potatoes and potato salad - or maybe egg salad."

Caelen returned his grin. "And Tequilaberry Salad, which I specifically requested."

"Nice!" Aidan cheered.

It only took them a couple of minutes to change and visit the bathroom, but then they were ready to go. As they approached Vin's car, he gave the keys to Caelen. Caelen was so excited that he felt his blue eyes sparkle.

"You're really going to let me drive???"

Vin chuckled. "I said I would, didn't I?"

"No, you just said we'd go for a drive," Caelen reminded him.

"Well, it's what I meant," Vin explained with a smile. "Just be careful, okay? It has a LOT of get up and go. It can go from 0-60 in just under 2 seconds, and has a top speed of about 250."

"HOLY CRAP!" Aidan blurted out with wide-eyed reverence. "Now ***I*** wanna drive!"

"Ha!" Vin huffed a laugh. "I had a feeling you'd say that!"

Aidan pouted on purpose. "Yeah but it'll more fun if I do. Caelen drives like a cop!"

Caelen laughed and shook his head but didn't say anything.

Vin laughed too. "That's still better than me. I drive under the limit and add at least 30 extra miles to every trip."

"Yeah right," Aidan muttered in disbelief.

They got into the car, Aidan feigning reluctance to get in the back seat. Once settled, Caelen chuckled and pointed to a device on the dashboard. "What's that?"

Vin rolled his eyes until he was looking at Caelen. "I'm pretty sure you can recognize a radar detector when you see one."

"I can, but they're not illegal, so I'm actually curious as to why you need one when you claim to never even drive the speed limit," Caelen said.

"Even I have times when I just want to fuck around," Vin explained with a shrug.

"Alright," Caelen murmured in acceptance as he double and triple checked that the mirrors were angled correctly, his seatbelt was secure, and the seat itself was comfortable and the right distance from the wheel and the pedals. Then he turned the car on and carefully backed out of the driveway. "I'm glad you warned me, otherwise I probably would have accidentally gunned it out of the driveway and into the neighbor's yard!"

Vin simply laughed and let Caelen get on with it. Soon enough, they were on the highway. Using a combination of sheer speed and the radar detector, Caelen managed to make the two hour trip in a little over an hour.

As they got out of the car, Vin took a good look around. "This place is beautiful," he said, pointing at the lake. "The red and golden leaves of the trees look really picturesque in the reflection of the water."

"When I was growing up, my grandparents used to always bring us 'up to the lake' each weekend, but as they got older - I think a year or so before my grandpa died - they couldn't do that anymore. So, when my parents retired, my mom missed the tradition so much that she insisted they sell their house and buy one here."

"She hopes that we'll continue the tradition by bringing our kids here - when we have them," Aidan added.

"Plus, our aunts and or cousins will show up a couple of times each summer," Caelen finished the explanation.

The door opened. "You're earlier than I expected. Well don't just stand there, come in!"

"Hi mom!" Caelen greeted as he jogged over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Aidan did the same thing, which gave Vin time to mosey over. Caelen grabbed his hand and smiled. "Mom, this is Vincenzo."

"But you can call me Vincent, Vince, or Vin," he told her automatically.

She looked him up and down with a friendly smile. "Which one do you actually prefer?"

Vin smiled at her. "I guess that if I had to choose one, I'd probably choose Vin. That said, my mom calls me Vincenzo, my dad calls me Vince, my uncle calls me Vinny - which I hate - and most of the guys call me Boss, so honestly, I'm used to them all."

"Boss?" Caelen's dad asked from where he was now standing behind his wife.

Vin grinned at him, holding his hand out to shake. "Yeah. I own a few businesses - or actually, my family owns them, but I help run them."

"Oh? What sort of businesses?"

"I've been wondering that myself," Aidan murmured, since Caelen had been really shifty about avoiding talking about Vin.

"Oh, too many to really count, but the more notable ones are Gentlemen's Clubs," Vin informed them.

Caelen's mom raised a brow and turned her head slightly to the side. "As in Strip Clubs?"

Caelen grinned at her. "Yep! Strip Clubs, a Sex Club, and he even owns an Adult Video Production Company."

His mother turned her stern gaze on him. "And you thought it would be appropriate to marry this sort of man?"

Her husband put an arm around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Oh lay off him, honey. Just look at that car. If our son ever has to quit his job or is hurt in the line of duty, at least he'll be taken care of."

She actually did take a good look at the expensive sports car, and then tilted her head side to side in reluctant acceptance. "You have a point." With a sigh, she took one of Vin's hands in hers. "Welcome to the family, Vin," she said as she tugged him close enough to give him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

Then she turned and gestured to the lake. "After we eat dinner, I was thinking we could take the pontoon out and fish a bit."

"Sounds like fun!" Caelen agreed with a giddy grin. To be honest, he wasn't entirely certain how his parents would react to Vin, but this had gone a whole lot better than he hoped for, and so, he would have agreed to anything she suggested. That said, fishing was one of his favorite things to do, so he was quite looking forward to it. Happy, he laced his fingers through Vin's and leaned his head against his shoulder.

Relieved that this hadn't turned into a fight, Vin kissed Caelen's temple.

***

Caelen watched Vin get out of his nondescript car - which had been changed to a rusty blue Ford Escort to avoid using one car long enough to be noticed. If moods could form colors around a person, Vin's would be a dreary, drizzly, gray day. This did not bode well.

"What's wrong?" He asked after Vin had walked through the door and gave him a kiss.

"I'm having the worst birthday!" Vin roared softly in frustration.

"What happened?" Caelen questioned in concern.

"Before I explain, how do you feel about kids?"

"I love them and was thinking about looking for a surrogate soon, but that's probably a topic for a different day. Why? Did you get someone pregnant?"

"Not recently, no," Vin stated, flapping his hand dismissively. "I've been up all night, so I apologize if I'm grumpy or unfocused. And now I'm curious; a surrogate?"

Caelen nodded. "I've always wanted kids, but I was waiting until I got married. Now that I'm 25 and married, I thought it might be a good time."

Vin kissed him. "I'll support you no matter what you decide, but you need to know that I don't really like kids and I'm a terrible father."

Caelen chuckled a bit dryly. "I sort of knew you might say that."

"Why?"

Caelen shrugged. "I suppose because you talk a lot about how you have a house full of women, but never really mention kids. When I thought about it, I just sort of assumed that there had to be a kid or two in that house - unless they're actually prostitutes that you pimp out, which I really hope not, as that's one of the things I'd probably report you for."

1...34567...11