The Fireman

Story Info
A patient in need of a wash.
1.3k words
4.65
11.6k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my mid twenties I worked as an orderly in the hospital in our fine city, it really was not a fun job, it was a lot of diaper changes and bed changes. Helping out where I was needed, the one Nurse I worked with was great, she knew I was gay and would give me all the hottest of guys to take care of.

I was coming in on a Saturday evening shift and the place was a full house, I no sooner got my uniform on and I was being told to do this and do that. I brought people to xray, some for blood work, other for all types of tests imaginable, some to their rooms.

About the middle of my shift the Head Nurse, Kelly asked if I would go clean up this guy in one of the rooms. He had been in a fire and needed to be cleaned up, he was not able to get out of bed and he had fallen and could not walk.

I got what I needed and went in his room, he was a man of about thirty I would guess, he was very handsome, well what I could see of him that is. He was covered in black soot and he was very dirty, he had on an oxygen mask and was laying still.

I was sure he was asleep but he indeed was awake, I put the pan of water on the nightstand and introduced myself. I explained what I would be doing for him, the Doctor had asked that he be cleaned up. He did not seem impressed, he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Is there something wrong?"

"They couldn't find a female to do this for me?"

"No I'm sorry there is only me on this evening and they really want you cleaned up so they can do the rest of the check up on you. I'm very sorry but I have to do this for you."

He looked at me, he still was not impressed that some random man was going to be washing and touching his body.

"Okay fine let's get this over with."

I wet the cloth and wet his face, he was so dirty, I rinsed the cloth and put some soap on it. I washed the man's face with the soap then rinsed him off. He was a different color under all of that dirt, a very handsome man indeed.

I did his ears and neck, down his furry chest and arms to his fingers, the man had working man hands. I sat him up so I could do his back, his muscles flexed as I ran the cloth over his back. I held him so he would not fall, he kind of leaned in to me, like he almost snuggled in close to me.

I gently laid him back and he looked so different, he smiled at me.

"Thank you I do feel so much better now."

"How about I change the water and we do the rest of you Mister."

He kind of swallowed hard, then agreed to let me go ahead and do the rest of him, I changed the water and came back to his bed. I took off the gown, he had on a pair of very dirty wet boxer briefs, I totally could see the man's cock, and he had a really nice big one.

I used the gown to cover him and pulled the dirty underwear off of him, he was so nervous and shy, straight guys can be so funny when another man undresses them. His legs too were covered in dirt, and soot, I washed his feet, the man had beautiful feet, his nails needed trimming but they were toes I would suck.

I did his legs up to his crotch area, he gave me this look like did I really have to wash him there too? I tried to make him comfortable.

"Is it okay if I get the rest of this done then you are clean head to toe?"

Again the gulp and he turned red.

"Could you close the curtain before you do that please, I really don't want everyone to see me naked."

"Oh yes I am so sorry, I forget to do that before I started."

I closed the curtain and shut the door, I went back to the bed and slowly removed the gown he had balled up to hide his cock and balls. He used his hands to cover his cock and balls, I wet the cloth and went to wet his cock and balls.

"You will have to remove your hands for me to get this done."

Again red faced and so shy, he pulled back his hands and covered his eyes, my own eyes grew larger at the sight of this man's huge cock and large testicles. This guy was hung, his cock had to be eight soft, uncut and his cock was oozing precum.

His cock was semi erect before I even started to wipe him down, the man was so furry, from his magnificent hair covered chest to his pubic bush, his furry balls and his cock would hurt so good going in and out of my ass or mouth.

I wet his cock then his balls, I soaped up then rinsed him. His cock jumped and started to get harder, that thing never stopped growing. I so wanted to lean in and suck this massive pole of his. He kept his eyes closed the entire time, I turned him so I could get his ass cleaned. That hole was pristine, it had never had anything in it.

I rolled him back then got a gown on him, I pulled the sheets and changed his bed with him in it. I covered him with a top sheet and a light blanket, he looked so much better.

"Look at this handsome fellow we have here, you are one hot guy all cleaned up. We could wash your hair and give you a shave tomorrow if your up to it."

"Yes of course, that would be great Billy, thank you so much for making this not so uncomfortable for me."

"All in a day's work, so I will let you rest, do you have company coming by later?"

He looked down he closed his eyes.

"No my family does not live in this city, and I don't want to worry them. Billy can I get you to give me the next sponge bath as well? Would that be okay?"

"Yes of course, I will let the nursing staff know that you asked for me personally."

I went and dumped the water and put the towels and cloth in the wash, I went to his bed to ask if he needed anything, okay I hoped he might need a blow job. He said he was fine, I filled his water pitcher and poured some in his glass.

I brought the straw to his lips and he took a sip, he kind of smiled at me as I did this, the man's eyes lit up when he smiled. Damn I wanted to kiss him so very badly right now, I put the glass back and asked again if I could get him anything.

He smiled and said he was good, he just needed some sleep he was so tired, I tucked him in and shut off his overhead light. I almost leaned in and kissed his forehead, but pulled myself back in time.

"Good night Billy, thank you so much."

"Good night Tom, sweet dreams, push the button if you need anything."

I made my way out of his room, I wanted to crawl in bed with the man, feel that big cock in my hands, then my mouth and then my ass. Fuck he had me so horned up right now.