All You Need is Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadra
Shadra
158 Followers

"Mmmm, yes, Jennifer. But isn't there something else?"

With a tilt of her head, Jennifer pondered on what Sadie might have wanted her to say. Her ideal person's crotch was beautiful, sure, but was standard as far as pussies went.

"It's so obvious, Jennifer. Just above that pussy is the biggest, hardest cock you've ever seen in your life." Sadie's breath tickled Jennifer's ear as she spoke. "A woman with a massive cock that you just can't help but worship, to devote your life to. To be nothing more than a submissive slut for, and the Mistress it belongs to."

When the fog cleared, a quick blink was all it took for the cock to appear before her. Hard as a rock, pointed right at her. So close that Jennifer went crossed eyed trying to stare at the tip. She gasped at the marvelous sight.

"Reach out with your hands, Jessica. Take hold of that wonder." Sadie removed the pillow from her lap and guided Jennifer's hands around her fat cock. The gentle touch sending shivers down her spine. Her influence over Jennifer had only grown the more erect she became. In just a few moments, she would cement her control over her victim.

Jennifer wrapped her fingers around the cock, herself shuddering at the experience. She began to stroke, watching as the skin slid over veins and ridges in a mesmerizing fashion. Before long, a drop of precum appeared from the tip. It dripped down onto her nose, causing a moan to erupt from Jennifer's lips.

"That's it, Jennifer. Keep going!" Sadie said as she began to gyrate her hips. Her dick began to poke Jennifer in the cheek, leaving a strand of precum behind whenever she pulled away. Jennifer only smiled, her eyes closed in her dream state.

"Are you... nngh... ready to accept this all, Jennifer~?" she asked as best she could.

"Yes. Please. I accept! Please!!" She pumped harder, desperate to satisfy her ideal partner. This perfect Goddess before her.

"Then take my gift. Open your eyes. Stare up at your Mistress and cum!"

Jennifer opened her eyes, and suddenly the perfect woman in her head was seated in front of her. She was backlit by the ceiling light, appearing radiant like the Goddess she was. And then Jennifer saw her perfect cock, held in Jennifer's own hands, filling Jennifer with abject arousal.

Sadie grabbed the back of Jennifer's head. With a tug, she pushed her cock against Jennifer's lips. Jennifer was quick to open her mouth, just in time for Sadie to ram her cock down her throat. A torrent of jizz was pumped into her subject.

Jennifer gurgled as her own orgasm ripped through her body. She sputtered out her nose as she tried to catch her breath, snot and cum intermixing as they coated the base of Sadie's shaft.

Sadie pulled out part way through the ejaculation, allowing hot ropes of jizz to splatter across Jennifer's gracious face. Her legs gave out and she collapsed onto the bed, pulling a still-writhing Jennifer with her.

For minutes they lay there, basking in the afterglow of such delights. When Jennifer's mind finally cleared of lust, she giggled at the cock that now rested on her cheek. She danced her fingers along its skin as her other hand sought to do the same with her pussy.

"Ah ah, careful dear," Sadie said as she slapped Jennifer's hand away. "Wouldn't want to wake her up so soon. Not before I get you properly trained, that is. And speaking of, down!" She pointed to the floor.

Not wasting a single moment, Jennifer rolled off the bed and onto her knees. She watched Sadie, in all her perfection, lift herself up and swing her legs over the edge, crossing one over the other. Her cock continued to point straight up, leaving Jennifer to wonder how long it would take to deflate, and then how long it would take her to restore it to its full glory. She fantasized about tasting it again.

The jizz had a similar taste and aroma to the milk she had consumed earlier, only much more potent, much more decadent. She could still smell it, and wasn't sure if that smell came from the semen forced through her nose or what had been gifted upon her face. Either way, such delights belonged in her mouth where she could savor the flavors. With one finger, she scooped a large glob off of her cheek. Before she could place the treat in her mouth, however, Sadie stopped her with one foot.

"We always save some for later," Sadie said. She pulled another jar out of the fridge with the same white liquid from before. Jennifer held her finger over the top, watching as the goop slowly slid off and disappeared into the drink with a plop.

Jennifer giggled. She waited patiently as Sadie capped the jar and returned it to its place. To her surprise, Sadie then scooped some of the jizz off of Jennifer with her own finger and placed the seed in her palm. Sadie didn't eat it, but instead nodded to Jennifer. That was all it took from her Mistress for Jennifer to ravenously feast on what remained on her face.

Sadie paid her no mind as she stood up and approached the upper bunk. She pulled the headphones off of the girl laying there. With a gentle tug, the girl rolled onto her side. Her eyes were glazed, and a huge wet spot on the sheets marked where she had been drooling.

Sadie threw back the covers, revealing the girl's hand as it disappeared between her legs. It was very slight, but she could just make out the slightest of movements. Sadie cooed at her as she stroked her chin. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Miriam. I'm all done now, so you don't have to be as quiet anymore. Go ahead and finish up, and then come meet your new sister."

Miriam's hand went into a frenzy. She drove her hips straight up into the air as her eyes rolled up into her head. She let out a mighty scream, stifled only by Sadie's cum-filled hand over her mouth.

"So," Sadie said, returning her attention to Jennifer now that her new slave had cleaned herself up. "Any friends of yours I should know about?"

Jennifer's smile grew ever wider.

* * *

Author's note: Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! As usual, I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to let me know!

Shadra
Shadra
158 Followers
12