All You Need is Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed him down on his back and turned around, sitting deep on his cock after giving it a gentle tug, spreading my juices all over his shaft. I ground my pussy against him, clenching my inner muscles tight around his shaft and twitching my lips into an effervescent smile while staring deep into his eyes, afraid that if I broke eye contact something would go wrong.

His hands went around my neck and he pulled me down while he swayed his hips, assisting me as I rode him. He planted kisses all over my neck and upper chest and I dug my fingers in his hair, taking his earlobe in my lips and softly sucking and biting it.

I shivered and squirmed when he kissed me on the cheek. We both had almost stopped moving, his cock buried in me, and I licked my lips when we both turned our heads almost simultaneously, coming too close to kissing; this time, there was no reluctance, no hesitation...there was nothing. I can't remember who initiated it; perhaps, we both leaned forward at the same time.

Our lips touched and I shoved my tongue down his throat; he reciprocated the kiss, and our tongues got engaged in a wild wrestling match. I started bouncing on his prick again and he almost immediately reacted by swaying his hips faster.

With our tongues locked in a fiery dance, it didn't take long for my toes to curl and my stomach to convulse. I let out deep, heavy moans dead into his mouth and bit his lower lip. I gasped when he pushed me down on my back, mounting me and impaling me with slow, deep thrusts. I arched my back and tossed my head back, burying my nails in his back as more and more fireworks erupted in my brain, rendering me numb, trembling, and lightheaded.

He buried himself balls-deep in me and grunted when his cock throbbed; I tossed my arms around his neck and pulled him down on me just so I could shove my tongue down his throat while we both came. With my arms locked around his shoulders, I held him down, unwilling to break the kiss even for a second.

His gone-flaccid cock slipped out of my snatch but I refused to let my tongue leave his mouth. After a while, we finally broke the kiss. I smirked when I noticed his cock was engorged again; I gave him a wink, clenched my fist around his soaked in my juices shaft, and led him downstairs to my bedroom—I was still wearing my stiletto heels but, for some reason, I found it easier to walk on them this time around.

I sat on the edge of the bed and took him in my mouth, keeping my gaze glued in his eyes as I wrapped my lips around the mushroom head, swirling my tongue around it until he began trembling. I cupped his tight balls, massaging them while bobbing my head on his dong; his hands went to the back of my head and with one hard push, he drove his prick down my throat.

I moved my hands on his ass, digging my nails into his buttcheeks, and let him control the rhythm; quickly, he began swaying his hips, his balls smacking against my chin as I produced loud gagging and gurgling sounds. Tears rolled down my eyes and I spread my legs wide open, rubbing my soaked, cum-leaking slit while he plowed my throat.

He tucked my hair behind my ears and bent over to kiss me again; somehow, his not minding kissing me despite his cock having just been in my mouth only increased my arousal. I tickled and rubbed his balls, smirking at the way his body twitched, and pulled myself to the center of the double bed.

Without wasting a moment, he slithered between my spread legs and rubbed his turgid dong against my snatch. The moment he wedged his center back inside me was also the moment whatever thoughts of going back to my ex I might have had were erased; after all, this was the bed whereupon we used to sleep together—quite frankly, it was the bed my son was conceived on.

I crossed my legs around his waist, driving him deeper in me, and shoved my tongue down his throat. This time, he lasted much longer; while we didn't change position, the fucking was hot, intense, and combined with the long, passionate kiss, it almost made my brain melt—and had my stomach convulsing and my legs trembling.

After he ejaculated inside me again, we fell asleep on the bed, naked, sweaty, exhausted, and completely satisfied. It was a good thing I had remembered to put the chain on the front door because we both overslept and were awoken by my mom calling me on my cell because my son wanted to go to his room—and to all the new toys he received the night before.

I woke my cousin up with a kiss, and we promised we'd go out one of the following days—lockdown policies willing. Then, we had coffee and it was time for him and his parents to leave.

For the rest of the day, it was business as usual but I kept thinking about the intense, heated night, wondering about going out on a date with him, trying to picture how it would be, how it would feel like, how...he texted me late at night, we chatted for a while, and agreed to meet for drinks in a couple of days.

How things will end up, only time will tell; all I know is that I rubbed myself to sleep that night and had a wild wet dream about how the upcoming date with my cousin would end.

12