Handcuffed to sister

Story Info
Hangover, handcuffs, and sister.
25.3k words
4.67
78.7k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Handcuffed to sister Ch. 01"

"All characters are 18+."

"Complete work of fiction along with fictional characters."

"English is not my native language, so if you are a Grammar Nazi, then I do apologize for my mistakes in advance, but I still hope you enjoy the story." :)

"There is something about risk and sex. And nothing is riskier than some incest sex, but this is just a fantasy. Just like reading about cheating wives is fun, but no one wants a cheating wife in real life. It's good as long as it's a fantasy."

"Hangover, handcuffs, and sister."

"Arrgh..." I groaned groggily as I woke up and felt like someone is hitting a hammer on my head.

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them while covering them with the back of my hand to shield myself from the bright ray of death piercing my innocent eye reticles, I immediately noticed that I could not move my right hand as something is holding it back so I had to use my left hand instead.

I slowly adjusted to the bright lights of the sun in the room from the bedroom window and even though my sight was still blurred, I can still recognize the fact that this is not my room and definitely not my bed, I slowly sat on the bed and started to rub my eyes while my head felt like it was being nailed by a thousand needles as my eyesight became less and less blurry.

Once I can properly see things, the first thing I noticed is that I was naked in bed and this bed is in my Sister's room. My head suddenly started to hurt like hell when thousands of thoughts rushed into my head while I tried to remember the night, what events led me to this condition. However, I immediately had to stop thinking and grab my head with my free hand when I could not take the pain of the hangover anymore.

"Hurts like hell huh?" came a soft feminine voice from my side.

I immediately froze and snapped my head towards my side only to find my sister Emily sitting on the same bed holding another part of my bed sheets on herself, she had her left hand covering herself or rather trying to cover, as I can see the sides of her boobs that her hands could not cover. She was pretty much as naked as me when my eyes landed on rest of her body, that was hardly hidden in the small sheets that she's was sharing with me. I think she noticed that as she tried to adjust her covers so more of her skin can be covered.

"What the fuck..." I whispered slowly as I looked at her face only to find her looking right back at me with a blank face.

"Yeah... what the actual fuck just happened?" She asked me while still looking at me with that same blank expression.

I felt anger filling me up as she kept her blank expression on while looking at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON EMI...ARghh....." I started to shout at her, but immediately shut down when someone started hitting my head with a 1k ton hammer, or at least it felt like that.

"Don't shout at me you idiot, I'm as confused as you are, and my head is hurting too. So keep your fucking voice dow... ow... ow..." Emily groaned in pain too.

She started slow but at the end, her anger also came up and soon it went cold as she felt the same pain that I felt when I screamed. She grabbed her head with her hand that was holding bed sheets on her chest and I was immediately greeted by the sight which sent blood rushing straight to my cock.

From what I can tell in this state, Emily's boobs were D or maybe in between C and D, perfectly round and perky with cute pink nipples. Though, I did feel guilty for staring at my sister like that. I had to admit that my sister at the age of 20 and just 2 years older than me, is indeed a bombshell.

Blonde hair and blue eyes with an hourglass figure with 5.7 ft height that never fails to get attention from most boys at our school and all my friends, or her previous school as she is now in a university. Though this is the first time I'm seeing her naked bosoms, I still knew she had the boobs to die for, from all the little peaks I got ever since she turned eighteen and her body filled out. We still live in the same house so I got to watch her in all sorts of clothings. Her heart shaped ass is nothing to be scoffed at, I had lost the amount of times I had found myself guiltily stealing looks at her butt when she had her yoga pants on while going for a run.

I'm not bad either, being an athlete myself with 6.2 ft and a fairly muscular build.

But I had to admit that my sister does look out for herself and work on her body, and even though I had stolen looks at her butt sometimes, there were never indecent thoughts in my head regarding her. She has always been my sister, or so I told myself...

"Are you okay?" I asked, slowly this time as I was worried for my sister and for a second forgot about our situation.

"I've tried thinking and I have gone through the confusion and anger too, it only hurts my head. So here I'm, sitting naked in bed with my brother while trying to suppress the urge to scream and yell," Emily whispered slowly while still holding her head in her head.

I listened to her and decided to follow her lead and stay calm, but my eyes kept flickering towards her naked boobs as my cock kept growing slowly inside the sheets.

"Eyes up here," Emily muttered.

I tore my eyes away from her boobs as she started to cover them, I looked at her face and kinda flinched when I saw her throwing daggers at me from her narrowed eyes, and I found myself blushing as I just got caught starring at my own sister's tits.

"Sorry" I offered before looking away.

"I guess it does not matter," Emily whispered then started sobbing lightly.

I snapped my head towards her when I heard her sob, I started to move towards her to console her. I didn't even get close to her when I soon found out what was holding my right hand back before, my right hand was handcuffed to my sister's left hand.

"Don't TOUCH ME! OW!" Emily snapped at me while flinching away from me before groaning in pain from yelling.

I was now even more confused, not only at the fact that I was handcuffed to my sister but also at her reaction when I tried to touch her.

I slowly did some thinking while keeping the pain under control. I'm naked in bed with my naked sister, both of us are handcuffed... I slowly looked around and found my clothes lying on the floor next to the bed and the same with my sister's clothes which were all over the place.

My mind went into alert mode, even though it hurt like hell. I wanted answers, so I turned to look at Emily who was still sobbing lightly and holding the sheets close to her chest while avoiding looking me in the eyes.

"What happened between us sis?" I whispered slowly.

Emily just sobbed a bit harder and didn't answer me while my head again started to hurt me with thousand needles as my mind suddenly pieced all the puzzle pieces.

"No way..." I whispered, though my head was hurting, what realization I came to had somehow subdued the pain.

"We had sex." Emily whimpered, confirming my fear.

I looked at her in complete shock, what...? No... no... that cannot be.

"No... no... this can't be true..." I gasped as I tried to talk.

"How? WHAT?! Ow... Ow..." I started to yell but soon pain stopped me.

"I don't know bro," Emily whispered slowly.

I looked at her and she turned her head towards the wall as a small red hue covered her cheeks.

"Emily... do you even realize what you are saying? How do you even know we did it...?" I asked

I was shocked by all of this but what was annoying me the most was the fact that Emily was not sharing the same shocked expression that I had.

"Listen, I cannot remember shit from the last night and my head is hurting like hell. We fucked and there is that, I can still..." Emily said as she finally looked at me before she stopped and her eyes became wide open as she went silent again.

"You can still what?" I asked in confusion.

Emily was still staring at me with her eyes wide open and her face turned crimson, she then closed her eyes and looked away from me.

"I can tell when I had things inside my uh... pussy and the first thing I did when I got up was to check up on both of our... ahm... private parts," Emily said awkwardly while still avoiding my eyes.

"Wait, you looked at my..." I whispered.

This time instead of feeling anger, I felt embarrassment. I was not embarrassed about my cock as I'm proud of my cock, some of the school sluts had even said that I might have the best cock in the entire school and no I'm not a monster, but 8 and 1/2 are good enough in most girl's books. What I was embarrassed about was the fact that my sister had seen my cock, even if she claims that my cock had been inside her pussy last night, it still feels weird to know that my sister looked at my dick.

"I had to check some things so yeah I did. My pussy was covered in dry cum inside out and so was your... uh... penis? And if that is not enough for you, then the fact that we both are handcuffed in the same bed completely naked while covered in hickey's should be enough of the evidence of... uh... whatever." Emily said.

Hearing my sister describing the evidence of our mysterious sex night had the effects on me that I was not expecting, my cock had gone from semi-hard to full-on rock solid while my brain was filled with the images of my sister under me or above me with my cock balls deep inside her pussy.

Then I finally looked down at her body and while trying not to focus on her gorgeous tits, I found her neck and even her hand covered in hickeys. Then I looked down at myself and found my body to be covered in hickey's too... and some deep teeth wounds too.

"You don't know the difference between a wound and a hickey," I said in amusement as a small smile came to my lips.

"Fuck you, you weren't gentle either from the looks of this." My sister sneered at me.

Emily was glaring at me with her narrowed eyes while holding her right boob on full display to show me a hickey that almost looked like a wound too.

Though this situation is very bad, I still could not help but admire my sister's beauty and the fact that she probably had the best tits I had seen so far.

"Sorry," I whispered as I again found myself staring at my sister's gorgeous boobs.

"Animal." Emily scoffed, as she moved away from me and covered her boobs again.

"Right," I said with a small chuckle as she had bit my body more than I did hers.

"Is this a joke to you? You are laughing?" Emily growled at me again.

"No... it's just... you have far fewer hickey's than me and yet you are calling me an animal." I said with a small laugh.

Though that did not make her anger dissipate, instead her nostrils flared and she literately threw daggers at me.

"Wait till you see my lower body," Emily said with gritted teeth's.

"What?" I asked, what does she mean by that?

"You... Argh... you fucking animal, you bit my stomach, my legs, my thighs and I'm pretty sure you bite me hard on my pussy too from the bite marks that I found on my inner thighs right next to my pussy, not to mention all the pain that I was feeling in my pussy when I woke up." Emily seethed.

I was speechless to hear that, I had bitten her pussy? Wait... I eat her? I eat my sister? I licked my lips unconsciously as my cock became as hard as steel at this point and my sister had finally noticed the little tent that it was forming in the bedsheets.

"Yikes! You are getting turned on by the fact that you eat your sister? You are sick." Emily growled at me with a scrunched-up face.

"Yeah right, as if a hot girl like you describing her sexual experience would not make any functional men hard," I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Idiot! Sicko!" Emily muttered, while still looking away from me.

Though I should be bothered by all of this, for some reason I just don't. Instead, It feels good to know that I had made my sister sore from whatever I did to her pussy. Wait, I don't even know what I did to her except the fact that I had sex with my sister and she went sore from it instead of feeling unsatisfied? Wait again, how can I tell if she was satisfied or not? Should I even feel good even if I don't know what I did, should I even be feeling good that I had sex with my own sister?

"You are not behind this...? Are you?" Emily's low cold tone suddenly broke my train of thoughts.

I looked at my sister only to find her glaring at me with anger and to some extent hurt as well in her beautiful blue eyes, my eyes went wide at her accusation.

"Are you CRAZY!" I screamed in a hushed tone, ignoring the pain from the hangover.

How could she think that?!

"You... *sigh* Never mind, you are too big of a chicken to do this," Emily said as she looked down and took a few calming breaths.

"Normally, that insult would be matched with an equal one, but I guess I will be okay being called that, then being accused of something so disgusting," I said.

"Sorry, I was overwhelmed by my emotions at just the thought of it," Emily said, and for the first time, I heard her sweet and calm voice.

"I was surprised that you would accuse me of taking advantage of you like this, but then again, I'm surprised that you think of me as a wimp," I said, feeling bad in both of the scenarios.

"I know my little brother won't do anything like that. And I didn't mean it either, or the fact that you are a wimp, what I meant was that you are too sweet to me to do anything like this," Emily said.

Her words kinda felt good and made me realize just how kind-hearted my sister is from the inside, speaking of insides... I wonder if this somewhat tangy taste on my lips was of her pussy? How her pussy must have tasted like when I... or how her pussy must have felt when I was inside her...

"Kevin!" Emily's loud voice woke me from my dream.

"Huh? What?" I asked in confusion.

"Didn't you hear me? Argh...! I need to Pee" Emily snapped at me.

"Sorry, uh..." I said.

I looked down at our state of undress before looking back at her.

"I will close my eyes and you can go do your... Uhm... business?" I offered and started to close my eyes.

Soon I felt a pull on my right arm as Emily dragged our handcuffed hands in front of my face.

"I cannot go anywhere alone until we get this thing off." Emily huffed.

I looked at our handcuffed hands and instead of thinking about the problem at hand, my mind drifted to the fact that my sister's hands are kinda small and her fair skin had just the right amount of tan. I then smelled her sweet fragrance combined with my own, which made my mind go crazy and my cock went into a frenzy by the thought of having her soft skin next to mine in the night when we...

"TO EARTH KEVIN!! Ow..." Emily shouted at me then groaned in pain.

"This pain is annoying" I muttered.

"I can use a coffee right now," Emily said in a low voice.

"From what I know, coffee just makes it worse. Fruit juice and some pain relief work best for hangovers since alcohol dehydrates us, and mom just made some juice yesterday and refrigerated it." I said.

"Anything to ease this pain." Emily groaned.

"Then let's head downstairs," I said.

This time Emily didn't say anything, instead, she just pulled our handcuffed hands in front of my face and started moving them back and forth.

"Right... the Handcuffs," I said, stating the obvious.

"I still need to pee and I don't think I can hold much longer," Emily said.

"We should just unlock it with the key." I chirped in, feeling smug until I felt a sharp pain in my chest as Emily pinched me.

"Do you really think I didn't think of that?" Emily growled.

"Uh... so..." I said, confused as to why she didn't unlock it yet.

"IDIOT! I cannot find the fucking key all over the bed, and I had looked around it too. Now, the only thing we can do is get off the bed and search it around in-room or something." Emily said.

I opened my mouth and was about to say that we should do that, but before I even uttered a word, my sister brought our handcuffed hands in front of my face again and I closed my mouth. She knows me too well, which kinda felt good despite everything...

"You are hopeless.*sigh*" Emily said with a heavy sigh.

" I... uh... what should we do then?" I asked.

"Well... whatever it will be, we will have to move together," Emily said.

"Yeah, but how?" I asked.

I still don't know how to get back into our clothes, but on the contrary, I don't know how we even became cloth-less in the first place... or had sex... damn. I really had sex with my own sister? My gorgeous of a bombshell sister? Probably the hottest woman in the entire school or even town?

I still cannot believe that I had fucked Emily, I mean... it is a dream come true for so, so many of my friends and the boys in our school. Yet, here I'm... her own brother, in bed with her, naked, after a mysterious sex night.

I had to shake my head at just the thought of my cum inside Emily's pussy or the fact that my cock was inside my own sister's pussy? Fuck! I really fucked my fucking sister and don't remember a shit about it? Argh! This is really hurting my head.

"You done there?" Emily's said.

I visibly shook when her sudden voice again broke my train of thoughts. I turned around to find her looking at me again with an unrecognizable expression.

"What...?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, instead, she came close to me and placed her mouth very close to my ear, and spoke in a very seductive and sensual way.

"Done fantasizing about my body you perverted little brother?" Emily whispered in my ear.

Hairs on my neck shot up and I felt like an electric bolt ran throughout my body, while my cock started pulsing so hard that it became painful for me not to touch it.

I jerked away from her as if she is a ghost or something, but since we were handcuffed together, I could not get that far away from her.

"What the hell Emily?!" I gasped, feeling out of breathe.

Emily didn't say anything again, but then she closed her eyes and took a big sigh.

"You seem to be spacing out so much. So I thought I would give you a little shock to jolt you awake, from whatever dream that you were having with open eyes," Emily said with a shrug of her shoulder and moved back in her position.

Though I cannot decide whether I liked or disliked her way of snapping me out of my dream world, especially after last night. Yet, I could not help but stare at my sister, not only did she pointed out that I was dreaming and spaced out, but she also used my dream in literal words to give me the shock of my life without even knowing just how accurate her words were. If only she knew that everything she actually said was true, that I had been dreaming about her body this whole time.

"What were you dreaming of?" Emily asked with one cocked eyebrow.

"I wasn't dreaming!" I replied, perhaps a bit too fast.

"I... Uh... I was just thinking... or trying to think at least." I lied.

At first, Emily didn't believe me as she kept looking at me with a weird look, then she just shrugged and looked towards the bathroom door.

"Any luck finding a way for me to pee?" She asked.

"Huh?" I asked, dumbfounded at her question.

"You said you were thinking right? So any luck finding a solution to our problems?" Emily said, and if I wasn't wrong. I saw a teasing smile on her lips before she wiped it.

"Um... no," I said.

This is getting awkward now. I need to get away from her as soon as possible, or at least find a way to distract myself from fantasizing about my sister and how she must have felt like when I fucked her last night in our mysterious fuck fest. Fuck!!

"I got an idea... don't know if you will like it though," Emily said.