All You're Feeling Ch. 02

Story Info
A quick afternoon break to tease him and please her.
1k words
3.82
6.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lunch Motions

After that morning, we're both quite touchy feely. You from the afterglow of a nice release and me from the slightly kinky embarrassment of wearing your silky soft panties under my shorts. You've come and gently stroked me to hardness after breakfast and I've come to press into your ass as we got lunch ready. Otherwise we've been just gently touching each other's exposed skin as we went about our afternoon. Still, the day has not been easy on me. Every time I've bent over to pick something up, or reached up to get you something, I've felt them. Silently teasing my skin, hoping you won't notice but also hoping you do. The soft material sliding against my hardness, and between my legs has kept me rock hard, along with the teasing little glimpses of your lovely body.

Your shorts have been just barely showing off the bottoms of your cheeks every time you reach up all morning and it has taken its toll on your boo. You had put on a cute little lacy pair under your perfect little shorts and I could feel the slight remaining wetness between my legs from your morning pair. It embarrassed me a little bit but you knew how slutty it usually made you feel and figured it could only be better for me. You've taken explicit advantage of my situation and have tied up your shirt around your stomach to make sure I can always see your stomach and the small of your back as I distractedly get through my morning.

But it hasn't been the easiest day for you either. You got what you wanted this morning, but it was far from enough. The ones you picked to replace last night's pair have been teasingly riding up between your cheeks and making you smile shyly to yourself throughout the day. You feel a little extra thrill knowing your slightly-too-small pair is probably doing the same to me, and the little shared experience makes it hotter for you. As lunch comes around, you just barely feel your lips part under the lacy material between your legs and it slips between them, making you sigh and throb for more.

By the time lunch is done, we're both feeling really frisky again and have soaked through your underwear. Taking me over to the couch, you sit on my lap, facing me. You kiss me slowly and grind down against me, feeling me throb under you. My hands quickly untie and pull your shirt over your head immediately this time, tossing it across the room hoping you'll forget about it for the rest of the evening. "I missed you all day babe," I say into your lips, kissing you back and feeling your sexy back under my hands. The soaked wet spot I've left on your underwear, I can feel a lot more as you rock your hips up and down my shaft. "I miss my soft panties baby, but this lace has been keeping me dripping after this morning", you mumble into my kisses, knowing what your admission will do to me.

I reach down and pull your ass in, firmly grinding up into you and pressing your wet underwear between your lips for the second time today. You feel yourself already starting to build and slow down, pulling back to take my shirt off instead. "I want you so bad babe,", you tell me between kisses, falling into my chest and loving the feeling of my stomach and arms against you. Your bralette, un matched from your panties, but so cute and perfect on you, scratching my chest intimately while you slide against me. I keep my hands on your ass passionately kneading your cheeks and finally letting them go. The rough fingertips against your back make you squirm, and your hips grind harder into me.

I start to moan a little louder and gripping at you even harder. I start moaning in time with your hips, and you know I'm not going to last under you this afternoon. Having mercy and also a plan, you build me and let it slowly drag your desire up as well. "You'll be good, right baby?" you ask sweetly, moaning as your orgasm continue to build, regardless of your desire to tease me. I let out a long groan, shaking a little under you. "Those are my panties hun, and you're going to soak them, not make a mess of them." Your words make me gasp as I start to fight back my approaching release, locking lips with you so you can't keep talking me out of my self-control.

Feeling me tense and kiss you so passionately, you grind harder and feel yourself get close as well. With some unknown amount of clarity, you pull away at the last second, stopping both of our releases in their tracks. Forgetting about me for a second, you fall on the bed beside me and pull my hand directly inside your layers and against your pussy, moaning at me in need. I slide my fingers deep inside you and you hold my hand there with both of yours, grinding into it and falling over the edge. Each rock of your hips makes your release last longer. Each breath you take feel tight and relaxing all at once. Each stroke of my fingers inside you and against your clit make you twitch and finally you guide you hand out.

Not yet satisfied at my heat and need for you, you bring my fingers up to your lips and slide them deep in your mouth. Slowly you pull them out and give a little showy moan with a giggle. "You said you loved my scent this morning, I had to," you quip, kissing me so I can taste what I crave from your lips while I throb inside your confinement. "I should've put you in my panties a long time ago babe, they're all you're touching today" you say, finally pulling me back in and cuddling me close on the couch, kissing me in a slow, long make out session in our underwear.