Allan's Third Offense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a T-shirt shop on the other side of Main Street," Karen told her helpfully. "I think it's right next to the pizza place."

"Thank you," Lady Duchess said. "I'll try there. Come on, Allan."

Lady Duchess set off briskly back through the Square, where the young man on stage was now being released to the crowd. Allan got more humiliating exposure, but by now he was becoming used to it.

As they stood waiting for the light at State and Main Street, Allan noticed to his horror that his cock was starting to get hard again. He slowed down his stroking so as to avoid making this too obvious. Passing cars and trucks slowed to check out the spectacle of the attractive and well-dressed Lady Duchess standing with the shame-faced Allan, nearly naked and masturbating on the busy street corner. Some of the passing motorists honked their horns and waved, increasing his embarrassment.

Finally, the light changed, and Allan followed Lady Duchess glumly across the street and into the T-shirt shop. There were two college-age women there, a clerk and a customer. They looked up in surprise when Lady Duchess and Allan walked in.

"May I help you," the saleslady asked.

"I'm looking for a suitable T-shirt in black for this miscreant," Lady Duchess said, gesturing behind her to Allan. "But please go ahead and take care of this lady first. I'll just look around until you are free."

Lady Duchess told Allan to wait right there, in the front off the store, while she browsed. Unfortunately, his cock was now getting fully erect. The more he tried to will it down, the more aware he became of the two young women standing next to him. They were obviously quite distracted by the spectacle he presented, and had pretty much abandoned all pretense of doing business. They stared at him stroking his thing, exchanged glances, and giggled. Allan slowed his stroking even more, but just then Lady Duchess returned.

"Oh no you don't," she admonished. "Do you think I can't tell what you're doing? You get busy. You pump that little thing for all you're worth!"

Allan complied.

Turning to the saleslady, she asked politely, "Do you have any very short T-shirts in black that read 'I've Been Naughty?"

All three women laughed heartily at the prospect of the red-assed, masturbating Allan his button-down for such a shirt.

"I'm sorry Ma'am," she replied with a chuckle. We don't have anything like that, though we could custom make one for you if you like. But it would take at least a week to get to it. There's a specialty store at the Mall that might have something in stock, though."

"Alright, we'll just have to go to the Mall," Lady Duchess said. "I've left the car at home, so we'll just catch the next bus."

12