Allen and Sally

Story Info
Closeted gay couple avoid being outed.
1.3k words
3.66
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen North was a small college golfing standout. He was number 1 player on the Morningside College golf team. He was also a flaming homosexual. He was both a cocksucker and bottom.

For those that did not know his sexual preference, he appeared to be a very handsome and attractive heterosexual which served him well.

His college coach, Sam Braverman, was well aware of Allen's love of cock and cum and fed him often.

To keep up appearances, Allen dated one of the hottest chicks at school, Sally Rogers.

Like Allen, Sally was gay and a full-blown lesbian. Their dating was a pure facade and necessary as Morningside was a Christian College where being gay was very much frowned upon.

The girls at Morningside were extremely envious of Sally as they deemed Allen as a very hot and sexy guy. Likewise, the guys at Morningside were envious of Allen, as Sally was considered the hottest chick on Campus.

Seemed like a match in heaven, but Allen and Sally knew better.

Allen and Sally spent a great deal of time at the home of Sam and Gloria Braverman who were both closeted bisexuals.

Allen would suck off Sam and Sam would fuck Allen. Gloria performed cunnilingus as good or better than Sally which was saying something. The spent a great deal of time eating each other.

Things were great and they enjoyed gay sex for almost three years before Headmaster, Reverend Quinn, heard disturbing rumors of their gay activities. Late in Allen's and Sally's Junior year, Reverend Quinn called them into his office for consultation. Confronted with the rumors, Allen and Sally were very defensive and steadfastly denied the rumors.

Reverend Quinn was very suspicious of their denials and decided to interview each of them separately. He asked Sally to leave so he could talk to Allen privately saying he would talk to Sally privately the next day.

Once Sally was gone, Reverend Quinn said, "Now Allen, we both know you are gay and suck cock and take it up the ass" A stunned Allen was tongue tied and unable to respond.

The Reverend continued to hammer Allen with accusations until the poor boy finally confessed the rumors were true. Believing his days on campus were done, Allen was shocked to hear Reverend Quinn say, "There is a way for this to go away."

"And what would that be?" Allen asked.

"By sucking me off," came Reverend Quinn's response.

It seemed that Mrs. Quinn, being devoutly religious refused to suck the Reverend's cock.

A shocked and stunned Allen sat dumfounded.

The Reverend had not been sucked off since Divinity School and he was not going to miss this opportunity.

Reverend Quinn fished out his hard cock and said, "Now my boy, tell me you do not want to suck it."

Allen stared at the Reverend's impressive cock and dropped to his knees and uttered, "Feed me."

Allen had sucked many cocks, but for some reason, the sight of the Reverend's cock was causing him to have a raging boner.

The Reverend presented his cock to Allen's lips. Allen opened wide and accepted the Reverend's cock in his mouth. As Allen's mouth closed around his cock, the Reverend audibly moaned.

Allen was an accomplished cocksucker with the ability to deep throat. As the Reverend began fucking Allen's mouth, Allen's throat opened up and allowed the Reverend's cock to slide in. The Reverend had never been deep throated before and he loved it. The feeling of fucking a tight throat was exquisite.

Both Allen and the Reverend were in the throes of ecstasy, as the Reverend continue to fuck Allen's throat like a tight pussy.

But the good times were fast approaching end as the Reverend was nearing orgasm. He wanted to hold off longer but was unable and unleashed his pent up cum sending it directly to Allen's belly. As the Reverend's warm spunk washed down Allen's throat, Allen lost it and blew his load in his underwear. Both had achieved awesome orgasms.

As the Reverend's cock was being removed, Allen's managed to suck out the last remaining drops of cum, savoring it as he did.

The Reverend and Allen reached an agreement that all would be kept quiet if Allen would suck off the Reverend once a week.

The Reverend wondered who sucked cock better, Allen or Sally.

The following day Sally was summoned to the Reverend's office. A very nervous Sally arrived on time and entered the office to find a smiling Reverend Quinn. Little did she know that the Reverend had plans for Sally to suck his cock.

The Reverend explained to Sally that Allen had confessed that he was gay and Sally was lesbian. A stunned Sally stammered out, "That is not true!"

"Now Sally you can go to hell for lying and I would not want that, the Reverend said.

Sally realized there was no way to lie her way out of this situation and she sat mute.

The lass was stunned to hear the Reverend say, "There is a way out of this situation."

Finally. Sally asked, "What would that be?"

"You can suck my cock," the Reverend said.

A shocked and mortified Sally managed to say, "But Reverend, I eat pussy, I don't suck cock."

"If you don't want dismissed from school on morals grounds, you will become a cocksucker." The Reverend said.

Faced with the consequences Sally acquiesced and agreed to suck off the Reverend saying, "I probably won't be very good and you will be disappointed."

"I will be the judge of that," the Reverend said.

"Now take out my cock and put it in your mouth," the Reverend said.

Sally slumped to her knees and began fishing out the Reverend's cock. She was surprised to find a very hard impressive cock. She took it in hand and saw that precum was already leaking from the head.

"Go ahead and lick off that precum," the Reverend said.

Reluctantly Sally flicked out her tongue and licked off the precum. She was surprised to find how sweet it was.

"Now put it in your mouth and suck it," the Reverend said.

Sally took the head of his cock in her mouth as the Reverend moaned. She could not believe she was actually sucking a cock. As more of the Reverend's cock entered her mouth, she felt it throb. Sally was surprised to find she actually like having the cock in her mouth, but gagged when it hit the entrance to her throat.

It quickly became apparent to the Reverend that Sally's small throat would not be accepting his cock. He would have to settle for a normal blow job. Oh well, you can't have everything, he thought.

He took hold of Sally's head and began face fucking her trying hard not to hit the entrance of her throat, thereby, avoiding a gagging issue.

Sally was surprised how much she like sucking a cock and wondered why she had not done it before. All she ever wanted was to make love to another-women and eating pussy. But now that was changing, she was going to be a cocksucker, as well.

Sally became more aggressive and began bobbing up and down on the Reverend's cock applying more suction as she did. Little did the Reverend know what he was unleashing. But he was the beneficiary.

Alas, the Reverend prematurely ejaculated in Sally's mouth. Sally began swallowing as fast as she could to keep from choking. She loved the taste and texture of the Reverend's spunk. Like Allen, Sally would become a jizz junkie.

Thus, a routine was established where Allen and Sally would suck off the Reverend on different days weekly. Their sexuality secret was safe.

The only questions remaining were would the Reverend ever fuck Allen and Sally. Who knows, but that would be another story.