Bodyswapped: The Birthday Wish

Story Info
It's my boyfriends birthday but somehow we switched bodies!?
3.2k words
4.33
10.9k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samgreen
samgreen
14 Followers

Mike:

I check my hair one more time before I spritz on my cologne and rush out the door. I'm meeting my girlfriend tonight for a dinner in the Manhattan. I hope I am dressed up enough for the dress code for this place. Rusted red pants and a classic black t-shirt and jacket. I have my nice shoes on as we're going to a very fancy restaurant as a birthday gift from my parents.

After jumping on the train, I scroll my photos of me and my girlfriend together. She told me she is wearing something nice but everything looks nice on her. She's about 5'6" with light brown almost blonde hair and curves painted by god. I've never seen bigger tits in my life. Even fake ones have nothing on her. And she's so funny and beautiful too. I see men and women side eye us when we walk together hand-in-hand. I am around the same height but I'm slim with dark brown almost black hair. Everyone we pass knows she's out of my league but for in god's grace she doesn't seem to see it. I hope I don't look underdressed next to her.

Barely getting by the maitre d, who glances begrudgingly at my shirt, I sit down at our cloth covered table. I look around at the warm light coming in from the yellow stained glass windows. It's been a long time since I've been to a restaurant this nice. That's when I see my girlfriend, Simone, walk into the restaurant. Men at every table turn to check her out as she enters the room beaming. She's got such a beautiful smile. She's wearing a sleeveless black Calvin Klein dress with a long gold zipper trailing her spine. The square neckline highlights her décolletage and makes her bright skin glow. The dress clings to her body in a particularly flattering way. Men's eyes trail her as they watch her smile to her chest and finally her shapely legs and high heels as she makes her way to my table. She rarely wears heels anymore since we are around the same height but they make her slender legs extend even longer than one could imagine.

"Happy Birthday!" She squeals as she bends over to give me a hug and kiss.

I watch the men around us gage whether we're here on a date or if I'm some how related to this beautiful specimen. I stand up from my seat and kiss her on the lips. I feel her fall against me. Eyes shift back to the women that these men brought tonight. I can't decide if I feel worse for the women on these dates or that none of these men will ever get a woman like Simone. 

"How was your day?" She asked as she settled in.

"Great now that you're here"

We chatted and laughed through out the evening. I played with her long curled hair as we drank more little fruity cocktails. We even got birthday drinks from two men thinking a glass of spiked fruit juice would steal her away from me.


Reasonably tipsy, we pile in an uber and speed back to our apartment. I fully take her in. From her high heels to her incredibly tiny black dress and exposed neck, I've never been more hard in my life. The way her shoe stop lightly binds her calf makes her look like a dominatrix. It's always been a fantasy of mine for her to dominate me. I stare at her heels as I imagine getting on my knees in front of her. I look up and realize she isn't wearing panties. I move my hands to her thighs to begin to feast but she stops me, gripping my hair, and tilting my head back.

"First, you worship me."

 She says in a deep, commanding tone. I lower my head to the floor and kiss her feet. 



"Now say thank you"

"Oh, thank you mistress," I say breathlessly, "Thank you for letting me even kiss your feet. I don't deserve more than the air from a room you've just left" She spits on my face. It drips down as I profusely thank her.



"Swallow it"

I lap up the spit as it dribbles down my face. 

"You've been a good boy, here's a treat."

She pushes my chest with the front of her heel. I fall back as she quickly kneels on my face. The overwhelming and intoxicating aroma of her pussy makes me even more drunk than when we left the restaurant. I eat to my hearts desire, licking and sucking her clit, pulling the hood forward just like I know she likes. She prays to god as she rides my face, using my mouth as nothing more than a sex toy. 

I grab and massage her ass as she grinds on my tongue. She is always saying she doesn't have an ass, but that's because her tits are just so massive, you have no idea the glory at her lower back.

"Oh fuck" she moans as she grinds deeper and harder, disregarding my need to breathe.

I feel around her ass and find what I'm looking for. I wet my finger with Simone's dripping pussy and push my finger one knuckle into her ass. I feel it grip around my finger remembering times she let me fuck that tight beautiful hole. She begins to scream as she cums on my mouth. I lap up every drop savoring the taste. I eye the strap-on sitting upright on the dresser and feel myself already on the brink of cumming.



"Mike, are you coming?"

Simone breaks me out of my reverie. Our uber has arrived. While I've always had this fantasy, of her totally dominating me, I've never admitted it to Simone. She's just so sweet I can't imagine it would be something she would enjoy as much as me. We traipse up the stairs and into our apartment laughing as kissing between the floors. I unlocked our front door see a small cupcake with a candle on the kitchen table.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..." Simone begins to sing as she lights the candle. After the final note she kisses the top of my head. "Make a wish!" 



God I just want her inside me. To over power me. 



I close my eyes and blow out the candles.

Simone:

As the lights go out I feel a strange lightness come over me. I feel like I might pass out.

I catch myself on the back of our kitchen chair as I feel a weight get lifted off me. It's like I lost a 25 pound backpack but I'm wearing it the wrong way. I paw at my chest to check my heart rate when I realize, my tits are gone. That's when I feel a cool breeze on the back of my neck from the air conditioner. And the fabric of my pants.



I'm in Mike's body.

I run to the bathroom, passing Mike in my body on the ground, he seems to have fallen from the heels I was wearing. I look at myself in the mirror, Mikeself? I shake my head, incredulous. I must be passed out and fell and hit my head and now I'm in a coma. I breathe in deeply. I must admit, I feel so much more free in this body. I feel like I float do to the lack of weight on my chest. Then I feel something even more strange stirring inside me. 



I'm so fucking hard right now. 



I stumble out of the bathroom. The rapid shift of blood flow from the body switch and now rushing to my (Mike's?) cock has left me dizzy.

"What's going on?" Mike says, dazed and confused, chest heaved over as he's not yet used to the weight.



"I think we some how... switched bodies?" I say, hesitantly as even I don't know what's going on.



"Oh my god," Mike's (My?) eye's widen in horror. His eyes dart to me, "My birthday wish."



"Huh?"


"I wished... I wished that we would switch bodies." He looks away in shame.



"What?! Why would you wish that?"

His cheeks turn beet red, his neck turns scarlet from the pink undertones in my skin.



"I... I kind of have this fantasy," he says carefully, "Where you dominate me."



"What, like with chains and whips and stuff?" I ask.


"No, well I mean I'm not against that, but more like you... overpowering me. Telling me what do to. Taking control. I guess when I fantasized about us switching bodies it was because I wanted you to get off from fucking me. Not just using some toy."

My cock twitched. "Well, it's certainly interesting." I never told Mike about this, but I was exclusively hooking up with women before I met him. I knew my way around a strap on but never realized he would be interested in that sort of thing. 

"Get your knees then." I say in a commanding tone.

"Hm?" Mike says a hopeful gleam in his eyes.



"Get. On. Your. Knees. I will not be repeating myself from this point forward," I grab under his chin and squish his newly rounded cheeks, "Understood?"

"Yes, daddy." Mike whispers.

"Okay, now be a good little boy and suck daddy's cock."

He looks up at me in alarm and intrigue. The poor thing has never sucked cock before. Well, if I'm in this body forever, he better learn. Mike pulls my cock out of my jeans and begins to jerk me off. Holy fuck it already feels so good. Like someone took my clit and extended in 6 inches. I get longer and thicker the harder he jerks me off. He's got this part down to a science. Finally he positions his mouth inches from my cock.



"Daddy, while I'm in this body, can I be your good little girl?"

"Of course, baby" I say, sliding the head of my cock in between her lips. "You're daddy's little princess."


I ease my cock into her hot waiting mouth. I feel her salivate around me. I almost cum right there and then but I have a long night planned for her. I twist my fingers around the back of her head in her long hair, the way I know my old body loved. With this move Mike swallowed a couple more inches of my cock. I began to gently thrust into her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around my cock, clearly remembering a favorite technique of her old body. My knees almost buckled as I began to fuck her mouth a little more deliberately. 

Her mouth was just so warm and tight and wet, I can't imagine how good her pussy must be if her mouth feels this good.

I push back just past the back of her throat as I bottom out in her mouth. She's deep throating me. I start to fuck her face even harder as she's shown me she's able to take it. She sucks my cock so hard that I feel like my cock is being devoured by a vacuum in space. I stop thrusting and I grab her head with both hands and start plunging her head up and down the length of my cock. 

With the grip of her throat and suction along with the wetness and activity with her tongue, I quickly start to cum. Unable to warn her as I didn't know the signs in this body, I just shove her head down as far as it will go as I cum in the back of her throat.



"Oh, fuck!" I yell as I spurt again and again into her waiting mouth, swallowing every last drop.

I pump a little into her mouth as I ride the wave of my orgasm and she happily cleans me off. 



"You little angel," I purr, giving her a kiss on the neck, "You deserve a treat."



I pick her up, carry her to the bed, and throw her down. I start kissing her neck. She'll have hickeys tomorrow, but from her face I can tell it's worth it. She is already moaning and rubbing her legs together, trying to get some clitoral stimulation. She can wait for it.


I take her massive breasts in my hands and start to kneed one while sucking on the other nipple. Mike stares up into space already overwhelmed by pleasure. I continue to pinch and suck on her tits for another few minutes just to help her really get ready for what I'm about to do to her. I kiss a trail down her stomach until my face is in between her legs. I blow a steady stream of air on to her pussy. 



That was always something I found really disappointing about falling in love with a man, no one would ever get to experience my god tier pussy eating skills again. Let's see if they've transferred into this new body.


She's dripping wet already, I can see her wetness trail down her pussy in between her ass cheeks. A good note for later.


Since she's already at a heightened sensitivity I take my time, as to not kill her.

I slowly lean forward, breathing lightly on her pussy. Mike is breathing so hard she's basically hyperventilating. 



"Come here, good girl" I whisper as I wind my arms under her legs and pull her to my face. 

I lightly start to lick a circle around her clit barely touching. She gasps slightly. I grip her thighs to keep her from squirming. I wrap my lips around it, sucking lightly on her bud. I use my other hand to pull back the hood, exposing the whole head of her clit to my watering mouth and tongue. She starts to wiggle, trying to hump my face, but I hold her steady. She's on my time now.

I slowly flatten my tongue and take several long licks up the length of her slit. God, my pussy tastes so good, no wonder Mike ate me out every morning. My tongue, drenched in her sweetness, began to circle a bit harder on her clit. I licked and sucked her clit on and off as I ran my tongue down her slit. I wanted to reward my good little girl for her hard work she did and would be doing for the rest of the night. I dove my face into her pussy and kept eating for a half hour. I wanted Mike to know how it felt to stack orgasms.

She squealed and squirmed as I ate her through orgasm after orgasm. I had to push against her every now and then just to breathe from the vice grip her legs had around my head. After all this time, I was nice and hard again. 

I stroked my cock above her as her eyelids drooped from her orgasmic exhaustion. Her eyes went wide again.

"Now?" She asked.



"I know you're ready for me."

I pushed the head of my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I moaned as just the tip was inside. Her pussy fucking gripped my cock. I don't understand how a pussy could be so tight and wet. It would be impossible to even squeeze myself in if she wasn't dripping on our mattress.


It was too tight to go slowly. I would have to shove myself in. 



"Fuck!" I moan as I bottom out inside her.

She breathes slowly, adjusting to my length and girth, stretching her out. I begin to slowly thrust into her, using the technique I learned from my strapping days. But it's so much harder without a plastic cock. I just want to fuck her senseless. I start to speed up.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh" Mike says in rhythm to my thrusts. I hammer away slightly surprised. I guess Mike didn't have great fucking technique when we first got together. The full length of my cock rams right into her Gspot and her clit rubs against me on every thrust, I barely have to do anything to make her cum. 



So I can fuck her however I like.

I take her legs and throw them over my shoulders and thrust even deeper inside her. Mike starts screaming in pleasure I as fuck her hard. As I continue to thrust, she squirts all over the bed.

Huh, it's been a while since I had done that.

Her pussy convulses on me. Griping me all around as each muscle in her pussy contracts and expands at random. Her pussy is so tight now that it's practically pushing me out but I shove myself in as she cums over and over again on my cock.



You know, with all this wetness, there was always something I was curious about.



I flip Mike onto all fours, as she pants, exhausted from her last batch of orgasms. I lean down and start tonguing her cute little asshole.

"Oh my GOD" Mike yells as she gets rimmed. I lick her until she relaxes and then I start to ease my tongue into her asshole, gently stretching it. I stick two fingers in her pussy as I continue to lick and tongue fuck her ass as she humps my fingers desperate for another orgasm. Slowly I lift my head up and push my soaking wet index finger into her asshole. I grab her vibrator from beside the bed and have her lay on it as I begin to finger fuck her ass. She is on another planet, shaking as I patiently stretch her with one, two, then three fingers. Finally I lean over behind her ear and whisper,


"Are you ready for me?"


"Yes, daddy."

I slowly ease my cock into her awaiting asshole using the juices from her last orgasm as lube. I wait as her bowels slowly contract around me like a boa constrictor. I gently begin to fuck her asshole. As she continues to cum from her vibrator. She's in a land of pure bliss as I pulse in and out of her asshole. I'm so close to coming now.


Before I had this cock I never could possibly imagine how it felt to have your clit inside someone. Getting devoured from someone's wet tight holes. I start to pump hard into her asshole and she screams in pleasure. Finally I cum hard in her ass, toes curling into the mattress.

I fall onto her as my cock slowly softens, I stay in her asshole as long as humanly possible. Silence, besides the buzzing of the vibrator beneath us.

Finally, Mike speaks, "I want you to cuck me."



"What?" I ask him.


"I want you to cuck me. I want you to go out and fuck other women tonight. Handcuff me here. You don't even have to bring them back. I just think it would be so hot if you went and fucked a bunch of women in my body."



"Are you sure?" I ask, not sure if Mike is handling the post orgasm mental state.



"It's my birthday. All my wishes are finally coming true."

"Alright," I go and find my old pair of handcuffs and cuff him to the bed frame.

"Your phone is right there if you need anything, and I put a glass of water here too since I don't know how long I'll be gone."


"You are the love of my fucking life Simone."



I chuckle, "I love you too, Mike. Happy birthday."


I grab my keys and head out the front door. Off to find my next conquest.


samgreen
samgreen
14 Followers