All Comments on 'Allen - It's in the Genes'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 months ago

What the fuck??? 1 star.

The BEAR

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

Gotta agree with the Bear... I liked the mechanics of the story but didn't get the test, and there was no explanation of what that was REALLY all about.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 2 months ago

Yes, a test to determine fidelity, compatibility and trust is far more effective than a mere promise, words. thanks

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for the Winner of "The Test" as she said in her original Advert she wasn't looking for monogamy, and then she tested him by cuffing him and bringing in another guy to fuck. LOL Tough test. Unexpected like that. I've have always always shared all my women, however, it was always my idea, NOT hers. So, how would I have done on that test? NOT Good I suspect. LOL Great Story, Great Writing, Great Effort. Thanks, Buster2U

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 months ago

You see, I, like a lot of men, look at a woman and put her in one of two categories. "Would" I fuck her, or "will" I fuck her?

.

.

define a lot?

becuase when I see a 600lb woman covered in puss oozing lesions she NEVER goes in either of those two categories, the fact your MC never considers NOT fucking a woman no matter her weight, her smell, her health, or more importantly her AGE is beyond disturbing

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 months ago

3-star.

I didn't quite get the ending but I have no empathy with rhe main characters but I think they deserve each other.

NickTeeNickTeeabout 2 months ago

Was there a couple of paragraphs missing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So he told us what a stud he was having sex with orher women and he settled on a woman having sex with orher men... Seems rational enough.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

Already confusion in the comments. I will try to explain, and I expect Mr Jay to correct me, "The Test" was to see if her current male companion would let her have strange cock occasionally. As in the original advert she said she was looking for a "Non-Monogamy" relationship. She wanted MORE than just a standard M&F marriage. She was basically saying that she would want some "strange" occasionally. If I understood it correctly. And our Hero "Passed" the "TEST" by uncuffing himself and jerking off while she was getting it on with the other guy. By doing that he showed it turned him on as well for her to fuck other men, and therefore passed the test. Am I correct, Jay? What do I know, just my understanding. Thanks, Buster2U.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not even worth a 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Double WTF? Is it possible to give negative stars?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

Neither/nor isn't a double negative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This started in a decent direction and wham a train wreck without a real message. Speculation: If I let a couple of guys fuck you and I get cum on me then we are headed for a trusting relationship? Oh and since you beg me to stay….I should let you do this to me? Maybe some other comments can clarify….

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Started ok but veered off the tracks quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked the beginning of the story. I’m not complaining about it but I’m addicted to commitment. But like all the way. I want the woman to ensnare me into marrying her. I love that word conniving. My real weakness is a totally working woman type who has an incredibly tight ass. She knows that ass can get her what she wants..I want her to want marriage, to want me to provide financially for her, forever…I love the gleam in her eyes as the wedding band goes on my finger..She just kind of stares at my finger..She’ll never have to work again..Her dream come true..It’s in my genes. I love that I can’t help wanting this..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

And then they died in a cruel and painful fashion. Another happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah, Gay from Cameroon and his juvenile tales. Dropping them whenever finished licking the brick de jour.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Pussy and clowns are stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...