Allen story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers

I decided we shouldn't risk regret and guilt trips. I had to ensure Mom accepted our new relationship as a positive thing.

Once she started waking up, I looked at her face, 'You'll remember we had fantastic sex. You liked it a lot. You'll tell me a secret - On his last day, Dad made you swear you'd be my woman if he died. Dad was right, and now you're happy to have accomplished his wish.' My eyes were focused on her, and I repeated my instruction.

A moment later, her eyes opened, and a broad smile decorated her pretty face, "Allen, you were amazing! I am exhausted but paradoxically energized, too. I need to go to the bathroom now. When I return, I'll tell you something I haven't told you before. It's about your father's last wish before his untimely death."

She winked at me and entered the bathroom.

ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers
12