Allen story Ch. 02

Story Info
Applying my power during a flight.
2.2k words
4.39
12.8k
14
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

After using telepathy on Jean (Allen story. Ch 1.) I realized how powerful my ability was. I resisted applying it again for two years. During that time, I had a girlfriend I liked a lot. We went to see movies together and spent certain evenings in bars. She looked nice. She wasn't pretty or had a playboy body, but her appearance was reasonable... Who was I to complain - I looked as plain and unimpressive as any other guy...

We had sex mostly on weekends. It was OK but not exceptionally exciting. Usually, I came within ten minutes of starting our foreplay. She needed more time, and often, I tried to satisfy her orally after my climax. She never complained to me about our sex, but in retrospect, I found out she was often frustrated with my prowess.

For her 20th birthday, I bought two nonrefundable tickets to Hawaii's Big Island and planned to enjoy together on the pretty beaches. However, two days before our flight, she told me she wanted to terminate our relationship. I was devastated and tried my hardest to change her mind but to no avail.

I decided to fly alone and do my best to have a good time without her. On my second day on Hapuna Beach, I met a beautiful girl, and we started chatting. We were totally in sync about our political opinions, ideas about global warming, and college studies. She refused all my attempts to suggest sex because she liked me as a friend and was not attracted to me. The night before leaving the island, we went to a bar and drank too much. We went to my room, and I thought it was an excellent opportunity to have sex with her. She seemed to be in the mood. I went to the bathroom to pee and clean myself, and when I exited, I found her sleeping soundly on the sofa. I was highly disappointed and went to sleep, too. The following day, the magic was gone. She kissed my cheek, said goodbye, and left.

I sat on the beach one last time, packed my stuff, and went to the airport. My bad luck continued - My initial flight was canceled, and I was put on a later, longer route to the East Coast.

When I was ready to board the plane, my frustration peaked. No girlfriend, no sex in Hawaii - I was horny, facing long, boring flights.

From the field stewardess, I learned my original flight got canceled because of a computer glitch, and the problem was not fixed yet. The good news was that the current flight was half empty! I was the only passenger in my row, and there was a single older woman sitting within five seats from me.

The food and drink arrived less than an hour after the plane took off. The stewardess looked very cute. She was smiley and chatty, probably due to the fact she didn't need to serve a large number of passengers. I watched her walking by. Her perfect body glided between the mostly empty rows.

After eating my dinner, I went to the bathroom. The door was locked, and there was no line outside. I waited patiently for my turn. Suddenly, I heard a knocking or falling noise from inside, a laugh, and somebody whispering. Moments later, a girl with her dress wrinkled came out smiling, followed by a big, hairy guy. They saw me and passed by me, chuckling.

After doing my thing, I returned to my seat and started thinking. The couple I just saw made it to The Mile High Club while I went through a significant sexual drought and was horny like hell! It was time to use my power again...

I pushed the flight attendant's button. She smiled, "Can I offer you something, sir?"

"Yes. I'd like a glass of water." I stared at her and repeated three times in my mind, 'After you bring me the water, sit by me!'

Two minutes later, she brought a bottle of water, "Sir, there is an empty chair near you. Do you mind if I rest on it for a while?"

"Be my guest. I heard that stewardesses are encouraged to take breaks on long flights and even sleep for several hours."

"You are right. Every 14 hours of flights, we get a few hours of rest. This flight is shorter, but we don't have many passengers, so I can rest if nobody calls me. Now, my friend covers for me. Later, I'll take calls, and she'll have a break."

"That's nice."

I glanced at her, 'Lady, you are very pretty. When you look at me, you'll see me as a stud! As a highly desirable guy. Your eyes will ogle me, and your brain will think of ways to have sex with me!'

I drank the water, noticing her stare from the corner of my eye.

I gazed at her, "You are very pretty. What is your name?"

She blushed, "Samantha..."

I smiled, "It's a beautiful name. Can I call you Sam?" I followed, 'I'll go to the nearest bathroom. You go to the same one two minutes later, open the door, and join me!"

Samantha hesitated, "Yes, you can call me Sam."

"You are a nice young lady." I glanced at her eyes, 'You cannot resist me... your wish to have sex with me is too strong!'

I stood up and went to the bathroom. The place was tiny and dark, but I didn't care. I unzipped my pants, lowered my briefs, and sat on the stall, masturbating lightly. My 6.5" cock was rock hard in seconds. A short time later, the door opened, and the stewardess entered. She closed the door and whispered, "Sir, I hope being here does not bother you..."

"Oh, no. It's lovely to see you here." I focused my eyes on hers, 'Sam, look down at my erection. You'll see the most impressive penis you've ever seen. You'll ask me if you could touch and play with it!'

Her gaze shifted down, and her eyes widened, "Sir, your member looks awesome. I have never seen a nicer one. Can I touch it, please?"

"Yes, Sam, you can." I continued my instructions, 'In return for letting you play with my cock, open your top and offer me to play with your tits!'

She struggled to speak and eventually mumbled, "Sir, youuu are sooo good to me. I owe you one. Would you like to touch my boobs?"

She removed her jacket, unbuttoned her blouse, and unclasped her bra, revealing a fantastic set of C-cup tits with protruding nipples.

"Sam, you should be very proud of your breasts. They are gorgeous and sexy."

Her hand caressed and then massaged my organ, and I rubbed her perky, ample orbs. She moaned. I sent her a telepathic message, 'You are very horny. Seeing my erect pecker ready for action is very exciting. Ask me if you can remove your panties and ride me!' I repeated it three times to reinforce my message.

I saw her blushing, and she whispered, "Do you mind if, instead of using my hand, I'll sit on your lap and enjoy your penis rubbing my itch down?..."

"Sam, that's good thinking. But you should take off your panties first."

She carefully sat on my lap once her panties were on the floor. Her soaked labia made my penetration easy despite her tight cunt.

I whispered, "You feel so good." My hands tweaked her nipples, and she began slow up-and-down movements on my raging prick. After several moments, her pace increased, and she groaned loudly. I was also fast reaching the point of no return.

I continued kneading and pinching her right nipple and inserted my left thumb in her mouth to muffle her sounds. I ordered her, 'Sam, my cock is pounding your pussy perfectly. It's time for you to cum!'

Her body shuddered in my arms, and her mouth opened to catch more air. My thumb blocked her pending scream. Seconds later, I erupted deep in her vagina. I held her tight for a minute and then released her body, instructing her to thank me for causing her such immense pleasure.

She whispered, "Sir, thank you for being good to me. I feel so much better now."

'Sam, dress up and check that you look OK in the mirror. Get out of here and remember you had fun with me, but not that we had sex in the bathroom. After you go back and replace your friend, I'll get out, too. Before our landing, I'll call you!'

She left, and a moment later, I exited, too.

...

I couldn't sleep and watched a movie. Once, I saw Sam passing by. She smiled at me and inquired if I needed anything. I said, "Not now, but ask me again in 40 minutes when the movie ends."

She showed up moments after the movie finished, "All the passengers are either asleep or watching movies. Anything I can do for you?"

I gazed at her, 'Come sit down by my side. You still see me as the most handsome man you've ever seen.'

When she sat, I said, "Sam, I hardly feel the air conditioning on the plane. It's rather hot here."

"I can adjust the opening above your head, and you'll feel better."

"That's a good idea." I glanced at her again, 'You feel very hot as well, especially in your chest area. Take off your jacket and release your breasts!"

She removed the jacket but seemed reluctant to remove her bra in the cabin.

I repeated my instruction, 'Sam, nobody is paying attention to you, and it's scorching!'

"Sir, you were right. It is much hotter than I expected. Do you mind if my chest is exposed to the cabin's air?"

"I think it's going to be OK. I do not see anybody around, and the landing is at least two hours away."

"Thank you, sir." She unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. Her terrific tits were creamy-white in the low light. My cock began expanding and soon pushed against my zipper.

Sam leaned back on the seat near me with both her hands above her head and her eyes shut. Her boobs tilted upward, looking even sexier!

'Sam, the heat makes you very thirsty. Drinking water won't be enough. Glance at my erect cock! It's hard and ready for you. Unzip my fly, and suck on my prick until you get your reward - A fresh energy drink directly from the source. It will satisfy your needs!'

I repeated my command three times while focusing on her pretty face.

Sam's eyes opened abruptly, and her eyes shifted to my groin. She gasped and licked her lips. I gazed at her, "Your lips are dry. I think you need to drink something."

She grimaced, "I think we both have a problem that can be solved simply."

"What is that?"

"I see that your penis requires relief. I can help take care of it and, at the same time, solve my drinking needs..."

"I like your solution. Just be careful not to spill anything on our clothes."

"I'll be cautious, sir."

'Girl, suggest to me to massage your tits when you milk me!'

"Oh, sir, while I enjoy sucking you, you can tweak my nipples. They are very sensitive, so do it lightly. In the past, I've orgasmed when my boyfriend pinched them too hard..."

"I'll try."

I sat back and spread my legs slightly, offering her good access to my zipper. My pole jolted upward once it got freed. Sam smiled, "Your penis is amazing. I like the idea of sucking it and drinking its content."

"Go ahead, Sam." I placed my right hand on her left ample mammary and started slow rubbing, noticing that her nipple hardened fast. Her bobbing on my pecker was methodical and gradually intensified.

I approached my climax and whispered to her, "Here it comes. Be a good girl and swallow all my seed!"

Then my right-hand fingers pinched her nipple hard while my left held her head down on my ejaculating prick. Her respiration stopped, her body shivered, and her mouth tried desperately to make a sound. My cock blocked it. She gagged slightly but overcame it and managed to down all my spunk.

'Sam, put your head on my lap and use my pecker as a pacifier. Both of us will enjoy it. In ten minutes, you'll dress up and go back to your place. You'll remember I gave you a tasty energy drink, yet you won't recall it was during an oral job!'

We were fortunate that no passenger needed Sam. Subsequently, she dressed up and left. An hour later, the lights went on, and she walked between the rows collecting the waste. When she passed near me, she smiled, winked, and whispered, "Thank you."

Half an hour later, we landed. I moved through the main exit and saw the two flight attendants chatting. As I walked by them, I heard Sam telling her friend, "This guy is handsome and very nice. The flight was much more entertaining than usual because of him."

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers