All Comments on 'Allender's Hunt-Big Game'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 204 Comments (Page 3)
Phxray54Phxray542 months ago

Randi, going to have to think about this story a while. I can relate, except that mine never told me. I found out on my own. I wish it was a story. All better now. It took the love of another to make it so. A very well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

; -) Sometimes sheep killin' dogs are alpha males that think they are entitled to take what they want. Even if not alpha males, sheep killin' dogs wind up bein' shot.

nwaatntnwaatntabout 1 month ago

I think what Raines had done to him was over the top, Allender was as much to blame for what happened as he was.

They were both barely dressed to generate body to body heat, which is what they needed from what I have read.

Always going to be hard on both to not get aroused, she was an attractive woman.

She woke up humping his leg, he reacted.

From there she did nothing to stop him, she didn't do anything to stop the arousal going further , and she was fully aware what was happening, yet she did absolutely nothing to discourage him.

I think most blokes would be hard pressed to not get aroused with a nearly naked woman humping your leg.

As to him ringing her after he found they had separated is hardly cause to kill him.

She could have simply said "I told you not to contact me this is your last warning"

Cracker270Cracker27010 days ago

I always enjoy this one. I stop by every now and then to reread it. As a longbow shooter and hunter I am very much aware of the errors in description. And as a beginning writer I know the importance in story flow. Always a five

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories