All Comments on 'Allender's Hunt-Big Game'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You just keep rolling, don't you?

All the shit that rolls your way, you just keep writing, keep posting. You must have skin like an elephant. I remember this story. I remember being very disturbed by the first part and nearly as disturbed by the second part. I also knew you were someone I was going to read. The two parts together are seamless, and I believe, one of the best written and most thought provoking stories on here. Every sentence is just gripping, and gut twisting. That only happens with a few writers. You're one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Because it's you.

And because there is a reconciliation, I assume, this will never get the score or credit it deserves, but this was one dramatic story, nicely played. Five*s from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

a wimp story?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
Now that's a hell of a story!

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i like this

she had a hidden character flaw, she owned it though. put it on her birth certificate.

the father knew it was her battle to fight, and the husband agreed. these are what adults are. i really enjoyed this story.

i cheated once. and like the wife, i'm not built that way. i confessed. and it's a lot harder than people think. the cowards way out really is, "what they don't know, wont hurt them" or "I'll live with the guilt and be a better me"

to turn yourself in....well...it SUCKS. I was forgiven. We still have a healthy relationship, but it has lost it's initial spark. I weep for it. Not my spark. I'v been in enough bad relationships, I'm already pretty jaded. But my spouse had a very bright spark in their eyes, not so much anymore. I caused that.

DanielShadeDanielShadeover 5 years ago
Great read

Obviously going behind your husbands back is wrong but from the description this was basically rape. After all pleasure has nothing to do with consent(although I don't think it was necessary for the act to be described so pleasurable for her besides adding to her guilt). And though you say its unforgivable a woman going to kill her rapist is all I need for forgiveness.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Ahh, Allender

As George Anderson said after the first part (Allender's Hunt) was published first time, it is worth five stars just for Allender's name alone. I agree. And more.

Then came the second part. As Randi says "There is violence in the second part. Many of you might find the violence... disturbing." I did. And do.

Lue

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awsum story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The writing alone gets you five stars

The story is just as good at the writing.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I wasn't really a fan of this one because the husband wasn't fully developed. There's only a couple of lines of dialogue between him and his wife, then she's off having fun with Raines.

After she let Raines fuck her, then felt guilty and confessed to her husband, the confrontation between Allender and Brian seemed a bit dry. Despite hearing that the love of his life had a sweaty fuckfest with a massively-hung sexmachine, he barely reacted. Where was the anger or hurt at her betrayal? He only raised his voice when he caught her considering suicide.

Raines was also 6' 5" and very muscular. One of the first things Brian would ask was if Raines had a bigger cock and was better in bed. There's no way Allender could evade questions like that without lying to his face and he'd be devastated to hear that she came countless times on Raines' massive cock. That would be the real obstacle to them getting back together, Brian getting over her betrayal and the devastating hit to his self-esteem... not Allender "rediscovering her inner strength".

schulz777schulz777over 5 years ago
I am

OK with this story....

5 starrs... .it's been a while

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago

One of my Randi-favorites.

Enjoyable read, interesting plot, controversial and thought-provoking.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
It’s easy to see ...

... why you like her. Perhaps her story goes on? What if she became suspicious of Brian but had no proof? Never more than a feeling, is she just guilty or is she right? Thanks for reposting this. 5*

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

i do enjoy your stories

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Very different story for you

I liked it and I didn't. Very conflicted set of characters in a very well told story. Thank you for sharing it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Why kill Raines? It wasn’t rape.

He didn’t try to contact her until he found out she and Brian had split up, and he only found that out because Brian and her dad plotted against him. He had kept his word, until he was set up.

After the one call, he never called again. He had saved her life, and other than them fucking, something in which she willingly participated, he did nothing wrong.

And besides, he was an Oakland Raider! That automatically gets him points in my book. If he’d played for the Broncos or Chiefs, then yeah, he’d deserve to be killed.

Forest18cForest18cover 5 years ago
Sorry not believable

Well written story but it's not believe able to me. I really don't understand the need for the violence I just don't see the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trophy

She should have at least cut off his huge cock to hang over their bed.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story!

But every character makes so many mistakes. So many missed opportunities to be happy. It's a good story, but disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Raines got All-in-her

I wish you had joined the two stories so I could read it all at once. I believe I remember reading this a while back but have read many stories so I am not sure.

Thanks for making another post

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 5 years ago
Another Great Story

Damn you have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice writing, but...

"freezing" as a plot device doesn't work. Won't go into the technical side, but under the described circumstances her life wouldn't have been in danger. Take that away, and she committed adultery because she felt like it, and the husband was a cuck. Not the intention, I know, but this is no better than the typical "I lost my mind for a few hours, honey, and it won't happen again" story.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
This may be my favorite blackrandl1958 story

She captures Allender's strength and feminine appeal nicely and then puts her in an impossible situation with a very masculine man; where sex was almost inevitable. As much as she regretted her actions with her guide, their brief encounter was very hot. It was so hot that it challenged her own belief in herself.

She can't reconcile with herself how much she enjoyed what happened, so she removed the possibility of falling again. She ended up reasserting her strength by eliminating her weakness for Parker in a most extreme way. I know some dramatic license is necessary for the story to work, but killing someone because you are conflicted about how much you enjoyed fucking them is a bit on the psychotic side.

An interesting and sexy story, with a strong, but flawed, female lead. It works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Help

What was the title of the first story? Like to read it first!

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Honesty is not always the best policy

Telling Brian was a mistake. She should have just moved on and she and Brian would have been happy. But then the story wouldn't have been as interesting, would it?

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
now you`ve done it

you are an amazing writer and a great story teller and i can t believe that someone came up with a new excuse for cheating and the cheater`s excuse handbook will have to be rewritten.

this story is a good fantasy for some .... not me though

daughter`s father stay with him without going to the daughter he loves so much ,, yeah right

father in law kills shithead .... yeah right

they live happily ever after .... yeah right

sorry but i hate stories where cheaters prosper

so you got 2 stars and a very limp dick

doesn t take anything away from your writing .... just what you write!!!!!!!

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 5 years ago
Great story. 5 stars.

But with some flaws.

Guides would never put the clients in a position like the storm. They are too safety concious if they want to to stay in business.

Why did he send her away like he did. That was a permanent thing. Sending her to a motel so he could get his thoughts together very real. I guess that was the realization from a BTB author.

How did her father not know for months if they were as close as they are.

And what failure did this story have in the forgiveness. The failure in most stories is in not even considering forgiveness.

The violence wasn’t disturbing but was unnecessary. Would have been more believable if he had actually stalked her or gone after her. Raines was a scumbag. Taking advantage of a situation like that. He would have stalked her. I found the hunting much more disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once again, as expected, very well written story

But I have questions. Unlike others, I found the name "Allender" unappealing. Just a strange name. No big deal. I always find running away to be no solution to any problem. If you can't talk about it, how do you expect to solve it? Where does the money come from to support all this nonsense? She drives off, goes somewhere she isn't familiar with, trades a car for a truck and starts a Guide Service in an area she doesn't know and where no one knows her. How is she supporting herself and where is she living? Then they bait Raines. First off, if he's an experienced guide he NEVER gets into that situation with the weather. I've had guides refuse to go out any distance from the camp based solely on the weather report. So that setup felt wrong. Of course without it, you don't have a story. But getting the information to Raines about Allender's breakup and magically getting him her phone number was a far, far leap. And then the killing. Forget all the magic stalking in the forests. You left the consequences out. You assume that Raines is the ONLY threat to their marriage. Using a tired cliche, he's not the only big dick out there. Maybe that is what tempts her down the line. It doesn't have to be attached to Raines. Allender and her husband don't talk and solve anything. You ASSUME that by killing Raines they solve their marital problems. That assumption alone kills the ending. And at some point someone is going to be looking for Raines. Unlikely that a retired aerospace engineer disposes of a body without the Police finding it. How long does it take them to backtrack the hunting trip and then the separation? Even a rookie detective finds them. Another part that seemed illogical was Brian simply not calling his father-in-law and telling him where Allender was and what had happened. Papa would have gone directly to his daughter and skipped Brian entirely. As he put it - 'she's always going to be my daughter". I guess I'm so critical of this story because you're one of the best authors on this site and I expect more from you. High expectations are a bitch. That being said, I gave this story 4 stars. Well written. Just had too many holes for a 5 star rating.

I look forward to the upcoming event. Thanks for all your efforts to make Lit better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weird

She has 'a major character flaw' but it was Raines' fault? Not the way it was described. How Brian managed to blame himself for her betrayal I can't imagine. However, he certainly had a lot to blame himself for by the end-what a twerp!

Felt very sorry for the elk; quietly minding your own business and then getting shot by a couple of randy adulterers is definitely not the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
forgiveness isn't this painless

Brian got over her adultery might easily, what happens the next time she is with a guy she finds irresistible? She obviously can't restrain her sexual drive and Brian let her get away with cheating scot-free. Be even easier next time.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Oh dear, PowerSworder

Do you really think that for a normal husband, whose wife had one adulterous episode, "One of the first things Brian would ask was if Raines had a bigger cock and was better in bed."

Only if he was an insecure, uncaring, immature man who was prepared to ignore everything that he had come to know and love about his wife up to the point where she made what she believes was a mistake.

I have known a few women who have had adulterous liaisons and in no case was 'bigger cock and better in bed' the reason why they did it. But it sure does seem to worry the LW commentariat.

Lue

Quack77Quack77over 5 years ago
Intriguing tale...

A very well written tale....Thank You for sharing!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Another story from Randi's extensive library.

We're fortunate she is posting them again for us to enjoy. Keep them coming!

ken philipsken philipsover 5 years ago
I am not into hunting wild animals at all...

I couldn't get past the first page unfortunately without wanting to throw up with the deer hunting. Next story BR. You are a great writer. This one wasn't for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some Of Us Are

Rooting for them, that is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Worst story of yours! I know this will get deleted as all critical comments do now since you can't handle the truth and insisted on comments being moderated. This was so far out there apart from the hunting which is disgusting, the love of his life cheats on him and we get a dry emotionless confrontation? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Valint, you're an idiot

This was a great story. You're just too dim of mind to realize it

:)

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
As always

5* story from best author on here. Cheating is never acceptable, but imo...reconciliation is determined by circumstance, confession and remorse. Allender deserved this reconcilliation. She immediately came clean, and was obviously remorseful. Circumstances while difficult do not encourage a sexual relationship in this case. They are frozen, trapped in a cave and struggling to survive...even though they are nearly naked, there was no cause for cheating other than the morals of a snake from the man, and she struggled with her own but gave in to this mans lust, so she did need to go through the suffering she went through, but in the end the reconcilliation was entirely justified.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 5 years ago
Hmmm

Arrows work so well because they essentially put BIG HOLES in whatever you shoot. They are spinning when they hit and essentially put an inch wide hole (or larger - depending on the width of the broadhead point) in the animal shot. A shot as well placed as you described on the elk should have dropped that elk as effectively as a .50 caliber Hawkins rifle - the kind used to kill many, many Bison once without spooking the herd because they just dropped without a peep.

I also found the lack of emergency equipment - a tent, sleeping bags, additional rain gear - unbelievable in a professional guide outfit in the mountains. Even in the Smokies in August I once experienced a sudden drop in temps and sleet falling at the top of Clingman's Dome and that was only 6000 feet elevation. Temps went from 80's to 30's in a matter of minutes. Rockies START at 5000 feet in the valleys (Denver is the mile high city.) And such emergency anti-hypothermia gear is a must for any hiking or hunting beyond 30 minutes walking time from base camp/vehicle.

So, I found a lot contrived about this story to set up a certain situation - the "blameless sex" (it was just natural in the moment) situation - not quite rape or assault - but not a romantic mutual seduction, either, for sure.

I read this before any other comments were posted and mainly it was the other comments that incent me to comment. ;-)

The writing was good. The woman was strong willed and smart (sort of). NOT smart enough to wear good clothes and dry them off before a large camp fire that DOES throw off a LOT of effective heat - radiant - that is very effective as long as some barrier to the wind is available. We used a very large piece of heavy plastic tarp once to block the wind and the large campfire worked very, very well. That cave would also have worked and modern hiking/hunting/camping clothes should all have been wool or polyester fleece type that conserves heat even when wet and also dries quickly. Cotton is the worst - it soaks up a LOT of water and will freeze you when wet. Not smart enough to sleep with a large-cocked "hunk" and "man's man."

A really funny mainstream movie this reminds me of is "The Favor" (the one with Brad Pitt in a minor role, Harley Jane Kozak as the wantabee cheating wife, and Ken Wahl as the handsome crush outdoorsman that Kozak lusts after. A very typical "loving wife" plot, overall.)

So - did the guide deserve death? All those Lifetime movies I've seen where the wife makes "one mistake" and then gets stalked by the insane paramour and she becomes basically totally helpless and stupid makes me say "Yes!" in principle.

But I really think she overreacted - as she did with that whole "live in a cabin in the woods" thing.

I found the whole story most interesting as a sop to all the BTB crowd - in this case Burn the Bastard and make the Bitch suffer enough and "prove herself" before meekly returning to her honorable/perfect/hero husband. In this it was very successful.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
Wow

Not my favorite of your stories for its content, but the quality of the writing is amazing. This was such a stark departure from much of your usual fare ... and apparently you do have a bit of a dark side, which I very much like.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Hell!

Actually I have read this story before. I am sure it was here on the Literotica Loving Wives website. I usually have a great time reading any of the works by blackrandl1958. Having said that, this work was a little cheesy, at least to my mind. The reader could tell right off that there was something going on between the guide and Allender. That they went off on there own was another tell, then to shack up in a freak snowstorm was even worse. Although it was well written, the characters sharp, and the descriptions excellent as blackrandl1958 is noted for. I just couldn't give this one a good rating. The character of Allender was just not worth believing. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story...

...good writing, but making it out like she was raped was uncalled for. She was just as guilty as Raines for their encounter. Also Raines really did nothing wrong calling her. He thought they were split up. Nothing to warrant murder. Now Brian is with a cheater and murderer. That said, an entertaining well written story. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it

Good score for writing but the ice storm did not seem like rape to me. Raines didn't contact Allender until he was tricked into believing that she was no longer with her husband. He did not deserve to die and Allender and her father should be charged with murder.

anon.1

breville1breville1over 5 years ago
Great Plot!

Thoroughly enjoyed this!! The sex with Raines was consensual but....she wouldn't have had the sex if she wasn't so close to hypothermia that Raines had to use his own body to give her the heat she needed to survive. Raines saved her life. Her arousal was subconscious and id Raines hadn't responded by groping and then fingering her, she would have controlled herself. Anyway, an "impossible" situation perhaps but she was honest enough to tell her husband.

However, the killing of Raines was unnecessary. It was all set up by Brian and her dad. Allender's thought processes were linked to her words to Raines after the sex in the cave. Raines only called after Brian set him up. So i feel it was Brian's need to remove an uncertainty about Allender that led to Raines death.

Still a very interesting read.

cpetecpeteover 5 years ago
Nice

A great tale. Thanks for the posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm glad Randi is restoring her previous work to the site. It has certainly been missed. This one wasn't for me. Randi accepted an impossible challenge., Like anyone would, she came up short. More importantly, she's written plenty of classics that I've enjoyed a great deal, so...

Thanks for the story.

Cog

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Great story Randi 5*

Allender did warn the brute to forget her and not contact her again or she would shoot him dead - well, he didn't listen and got what he deserved (at least in my opinion). Very well written story and a very enjoyable read - top marks of course!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Special

This story will always be special to me. Allender's Hunt was probably the first story of Randi's that I read, and I didn't care much for Allender, and said so in the comments.

Randi could have deleted my comment. or flamed me, or simply ignored me.

Instead she reached out to me, talked to me about it, even let me read a draft of the Big Game piece of the story. She completely turned me around, and I encouraged her to post the second part, something that she obviously resisted until now.

Five stars all the way.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Raines got All-in-her"

I don't understand your comment. This WAS both stories joined together!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Nice writing, but..."

This wasn't a treatise on wilderness survival. Yes, the "freezing" was a plot device, and as such, it worked. I doesn't matter if it would work in real life, it worked HERE.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: HELP

The first story is included here. The first story was the first half of what's here. It's been a few years, but I think the first story ended with her leaving, but I might be off a few scenes.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 5 years ago
I ALMOST liked the ending...

BUT - the question still is in my brain. Was it a single shot "murder" and "suicide" or was it just two shots in the air as her father walked away after cleaning the arrows of any fingerprints and DNA? Yes, it could have been a shot in each of the dangling nuts there against the tree.... WHA HOPPEN?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Once again, as expected, very well written story"

Again, the weather was a plot device! It doesn't matter that In Real Life guides wouldn't have gone out without being sure of the weather. They needed to be rapped by the weather for the story to work, so they were.

When you watch Star Wars, do you question their ability to go from planet to planet as if they were going from New York to Paris? No, because the story requires taht inter-planetary travel didn't take months or years.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Well I Read

Both the story and numerous bullshit comments. Comments first, especially on the hunting. Rule of nature: Law number 1, eat or be eaten. Scenario: take all the food and meat in your wonderful grocery stores away, whatcha gonna do now?

Now the story I can see a plausible excuse for the cheat scenario, if you want to call it that. In excitement of the kill there became a hero attachment from Allender to Raines it as happened like that for thousands of years.The getting caught in a non forecasted storm (They can come up suddenly) that happens and she was dying scenario from hypothermia. That happens too, hero attachment no.2. The sex in the cave, any one hear of pheromones? they were probably at high levels. The moral issue there, seems mute with the way nature works. Humans are still a creature of nature, yes? The massive cock issue I won't even get into that fantasy.

The Brian part, ( this is where my rating dropped) he is an asshole. Raines saved is wife, Brian could be paying for a funeral. The splitting up as soon as they arrive home, to me not very believable, especially with out much conversation, not even nights sleep on it. Just boom over with relationship, goodbye, then the more or less happy ending.

The story idea was good, it had a realism to it and was written well. So ya 4* Thanks BR for the story.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Oh!

I forgot about the suicide, he will missed I am sure.

phill1cphill1cover 5 years ago
Thought it was good

I gave the story a 4 because it was well written. BUT...

I personally find using death as a plot device is just plain bad. No pussy or dick is worth taking a life over. It's just not cool.

And in this case, it was entrapment and then murder. If a marriage needs that to continue, maybe it shouldn't continue.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 5 years ago
A Great Story

Thank you for posting this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it's worthy of five stars. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Bad

Hate to rain on you hunter's parade but a few years back I along with my guide got caught in a freak storm and had to hold up a couple days so it does happen even to professional guides. Not bad, had a few holes but it was worth every penny I paid for it. The Sweet Sixteen was a plus as that was the first gun I ever bought, think I was 12 or 13 at the time. 5*****

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
I remember this

First time round, I think I said she should have shot Raines and fucked the elk. I see no reason to change my view. The elk is the only noble creature in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't like the killing at the end

Whatever Raines did, he didn't deserve death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope..

Its waaay to farfetched. Allender cheated willingly. I honestly am sick of excuses that the man seduce the woman. That is bulshit. I have seen and taalked to women wich had boyfriends and husbands not ugly but not beautiful either. And they were hut on by beter looking guys. And they refuse them left and right. You cant seduce a wiman if she doesnt want to be. The fact that she killed him its horrible and just psychopatic. The fact that her dad and hubby accepted and witnesed it its the same. Only good characters is the other guide and the elk. You are right to hate the story randy. But Allender is to psycho to love. I dont see any redeeming thing here. Especially with how easy she was killing him. Who is to say that later she finds a bigger dick or better man and brian would not be in the same position as parker with two arrows in his chest? If i saw this from my loved one i would run like hell to the first police station. Most of the cheating stories has weak reasons to cheat and even weakear to forgive. Stay at what you do best . This is not. Looking forward to your next posts. Adrian

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Mr Sworder said that . . .

. . . there was no wat Brian could get over this if she told the truth about cumming countless times on Raines horsedick. That’s always the worry in LW, that the other guy is better in bed. Brian was a collegiate wrestler, so he was an athlete himself, and from the first page we see that Allender already saw Brian as the best lover she’d had previously.

Once again, it’s all about the competition, about scoring. In the real world, there’s always someone out there with a bigger dick, always someone out there who’s a better lover. Brian had fucked her 1,000 times, and Raines only once, but Brain had still been outscored 1 to 1,000. His defense had failed, because he hadn’t pitched a shutout.

In the real world, unless you marry a woman who has slept only with you, she’s going to remember fucking someone else. Regardless of what she tells you, there’s a decent chance that one of her past lovers was pretty good, maybe even better than you. But if she married you, unless she was desperate, she must have found you as the overall winner, even if someone else was better in bed.

And let’s get real: as long as the ‘other man’ is good, he’s always going to be better in bed, due to the excitement of being someone new, someone different. In a long term affair, that part settles down somewhat, though the thrill of the illicit remains, but in a one night stand it never fades, it was always great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best stories here for a long time.

Everyone can pick out things they don't like. This was a piece of art. I don't like everything in it, but it all came together and I read every word. Five stars.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all the kind readers.

As I said in the intro, this was a reader challenge. I gave it my best shot. If you think I failed, I share that opinion, but I did my best. I appreciate all the kind people who read and commented.

Some people don't appreciate any effort you make. They are assholes who just abuse writers. That's fine; I just delete them. Doesn't hurt me, and I enjoy pissing them off by deleting their finely crafted douchebaggery. Believe me, it's far easier for me to delete than it is for them to post.

Respectful people tell you what they liked and didn't like about the story in a non-abusive way. Some didn't like the story, said so, but weren't assholes about it. Thanks, I appreciate that. If you go on some profanity-laced tirade of disrespect, I won't put up with that bullshit. I believe I mentioned that in my intro.

As far as the hunting goes, I'm saving the earth from you vegan types. At the rate you're going, you'll have eaten up every scrap of vegetation on the planet in my lifetime. The disappearing rain-forest thanks me. My mouth waters at the smell of a juicy steak on the grill. Do you vegan types get the same feeling walking across the lawn? I always wondered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Silly nonsense but quite hot.

Story is insane but found the characterisation and the cave thing very hot.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Interesting story

He broke every code by raping a client.

And this resulted in him dying because he couldn't resist going back for me, even though she warned him of what she would do to him.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Second time.

I was very disturbed by the first release of this story and let you know sharply. That is because this is a well written tale of very disturbing events.

I like that you combined the two parts into one and maybe did some editing?

I had a better time reading it this time and I believe it is the difference in life experiences I have had since the first time.

The writing is easily worth a 5* rating. I gave it a 4 because I was left very curious about some things.

Just because I am curious, doesn't mean the story isn't fine as is but stories that go there for me get my free gold. I know you get what you pay for.😉

I'm left wondering why the sex was so out of this world with Raines?

Is Allender a size queen, was it chemical/pheromone attraction, was it the danger involved and skirting close to death? All or some of the above?

I also wonder how sex is with Brian? I am only curious because the sex with Raines was given explicit illustration in this story but not with Brian.

There is no doubt about her love and devotion for Brian and I think I like her better this time around even though I think murder is a bit over the top although how Raines used the life and death situation to basically push her into sex when she said no possibly warranted it.

I liked this and it is good work but I am left wondering about the unanswered questions.

I would be ok with any answers even if Allender kept them to herself because she apparently didn't tell Brian that it was the most orgasmic and intense sex of her life and he didn't apparently think it was worth asking about.

Notice I didn't say best sex of her life. I know the difference and I married a great woman who was not immediately the hottest sex partner I ever had.

We are closing on the 30 year mark and we have definitely eclipsed any previous experience in quality although there were one or two of my previous partners that were just high level sexual animals and my girl just can't physically achieve what they did. I bless every day I didn't end up with either one however, because my lady is a very generous and good lover as well as being generous and good in most other aspects as well.

She says I'm her best, bless her heart, and I believe her mostly because she didn't have very good natured men before me and she likes to be treated with love. Real consideration and tenderness really stoke her flames.

Thanks Randi.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Re: The Shots at the End

I asked Randi about this when I read her draft. It was her father giving Raines a "double tap" to finish him off.

Re: The plot devices - Many stories use plot devices with varying degrees of credibility to set up and/or advance the plot. Using another movie analogy, look at "Raiders of the Lost Ark." I don't recall anyone saying that, "There's no such thing as the Lost Ark of the Covenant that harnesses the power of God," because without its existence there's no story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
P.S.

In my first statement when the first half of this story came out, I said that Allender was deluding herself that she was better than Raines. I may have said she was worse because she was married and Raines wasn't.

I take that back. Allender wasn't even in the same hemisphere as Raines.

She would have never used a situation of life and death to ruin a marriage for the sake of her lust.

She would never have willingly placed herself in temptation to cheat even though she found Raines very physically attractive.

It is tragic that this wonderful couple with a brand new marriage had their lives defiled in this way and, of course, I'm curious how they find their way through this.

I know they can't go back to the beautiful, untouched marriage they had for so brief a time but their love obviously hasn't been killed so there you have it.

Since their honeymoon, they have had 3 months together and 5+ months apart and in agony and their reunion is stained with blood and trauma.

How do they work to have a viable and vibrant marriage?

I think their young hearts deserve a vibrant marriage to express their love.

I'm fine with this as is. I just have an insatiable curiosity.

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
Warped but strong!

I appreciate the personal critique on your attempt, However, I think the only 'failure' in this 'piece of art' was a mere 'brushstroke or two" I would have eliminated Raines too but it would have been in keeping with the sex he had with Allender, An 'accident' of environment and situation! I would have had him shot and probably with his own weapon in a hunting situation. The 'bird noise' would have been the scare before the bullet entered his heart! Many things are possible in fiction and I would have built a time and place where my 'accident' could happen along with the clean up of the carcase! As her husband and father were 'in on ' the chase they would have been my pawn and knight to achieve checkmate. I often put myself in the shoes of the husband which is seldom comfortable. This whole situation has a 'compound dilemma potential' written all over it with every chance for there to be no winners. I enjoyed it. Thank You again for a fine story! Whatever you feel about the story I enjoyed the whole thing 5* as always.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
It was a good Story.

I enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Forget the nay sayers, this story is excellent. Raines got what he deserved and Allender's father saved her from a life of guilt or regret. An excellent outcome all around.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
Not a fan...

Her rather easy fall from loyalty does not match the description of their love for each other at all, especially at just three months married. And, married only three months, so back from honeymoon just ten weeks and taking two weeks off to go hunting? Married just three months and they go off in separate ways on this hunting trip? She was awake, conscious, and shoulda/coulda stopped the sex from happening. She moves to a new state, and instantly knows the area well enough to become a guide? They've spent 60% more time apart than together (five months v. three), and just walk off into the woods. She's still a disloyal wife at 90 days married, and his heart was crushed. Raines was a jerk, but she let the cheating occur. Killing Raines didn't fix any of their real issues. This is my first exposure with Allender, and she's a piece of work.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 5 years ago
A bit of the Duke in there

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

PainflplzrPainflplzrover 5 years ago
Huh?

Enjoyed the story, but the ending was unfair. Why is it ok to kill him and let them go on their merry way? Her father is apprently a murderer, and they are accompleses. She allowed him to do what he did, and actually initiated it.

Then father and husband ured him into believing that she was available. The only victim was Raines. Other than the one phone call, there was no attempt by him to contact her..Sounds like she's just a spoiled rich bitch, with a father and pussy husband who think they are better than anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but not my cup of tea. Too predicable from beginning to the end. Not up to your usual high standards in the Romanace department. Was she wearing a Wonder Woman costume under her normal clothes?

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Found this story objectionable.

I've enjoyed many of your stories, Randi, but didn't care much for this one. I thought the interpersonal dialogue was somewhat wooden and unemotional. The husband, in particular, seemed bland and disconnected, like a case study briefly summarizing his reactions to life's stimuli.

The story shows the sex to have been consensual. Raines isn't shown to be a womanizer, doesn't appear to be trying to seduce her. They were obviously attracted to each other early on, but it's doubtful anything would have happened if the storm hadn't placed them in a position to be tempted.

I can see your original goal in the first part of the story: trying to find a situation where cheating is at least forgivable. The second part though, the part that decides Raines raped her was, at best, disingenuous. At worst, Allender even comes across as being more than a little psychotic. Sure she regretted what happened, but that doesn't make Raines guilty of rape.

In my humble opinion, either the first part should have been rewritten to support the final murder, or perhaps the second part should have dealt only with the conflict between husband and wife as they worked toward a final solution. As it stands, for me anyway, blaming and murdering Parker was indefensible.

You're a good writer, Randi. I wasn't thrilled with this story, but there's no denying your ability. Cheers.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
I just don't understand

How the author can leave a warning of what you may not like in the story to ward off the wrong audience, you then read the story and complain about the very things they warned you about.

muncher354muncher354over 5 years ago
Meh

Dialogue doesnt seem to fit, their actions seem to be more of puppets than people. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Murder?

For... that? Why not just say no, for God's sakes. No, I did not like that, nothing erotic here at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was a good story

An out standing story when I read it a few years ago. . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well she warned him.

Raines was told what would happen if he ever contacted her again. Oh hell, someone that actually meant what they said. Oh well this group of characters are not going to react the way. Not like a bunch of turkeys in a rainstorm. I had no problem with the actions of this family. She made a terrible mistake and immediately came clean and accepted the responsibility for. This about only type of cheating that could be recovered from. Not planned, not wanted and after the fact not shirting the blame.

I really liked how the father took on the handling of Raines at the end. Really hard to put a name to someone that just disappears and no trace is ever found. “Who” never heard of him.

Another great story BR’58 keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
unresolved

I don't remember what was different from the first issuance of this story. I don't see it getting better as the whole cheating thing is still unresolved from the husband's POV. You can dress it up all you want, but the character flaw will never go away. It will take a lifetime of Brian's wondering. She told him the first time and it caused strife, what if she just doesn't tell him the next time?

Same old same old... You were right in your presumption in the prologue. Cheating is immoral and deadly to the spirit.

Smokepole

PS I'd stay away from Colorado - for multiple reasons, but scum sits idly in backwaters where the flow stagnates (i.e. Warshington DC) and minds grow mushy from inebriation/stagnation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sooo what happened......?...

....they killed Raines? Why? She had fun with him.

She could had just tell him NO! I don't want you, why the killing?

Are they going to be happy now knowing they killed someone? What is worse? the killing, forgiving or divorcing her?

Do they think they are going to get away with it? His old boss knew what happened, is he going to let them get away with murder?

Now you should explain the end in another story......

You should just let the first one alone.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great story

I had previously searched for this story and couldn't locate it. I had asked Randy and she graciously sent me a copy of it. I enjoyed it the first time, and even more so the second time through. I think Raines was a predator and took advantage of Allender in a moment of weakness. He says out of hundreds of women he had been with, he couldn't forget her. I don't think he could have stayed away from her. She did warn him after all. Other comments have dissected the story to the bone, so I won't try that. I do have to mention that all you people whining about violence were warned, and read it anyway. You couldn't help yourself, you had to look and then dare to complain. Also, you anti hunting snowflakes are so ignorant. Have you ever seen what happens when the deer population is allowed unlimited growth. Starvation and disease are rampant, and that's a hard way to go. Don't knock something you know nothing about . The vast majority of hunters hunt for the meat, not for trophies. Just enjoy a great story for once, without trying to advance some agenda. Sorry Randi, I get worked up. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Psychopathic tendencies

While at the funeral of her own mother, a girl met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. So much her dream guy she believed him to be, she fell in love with him then and there. A few days later, the girl killed her own sister. What is her motive in killing her sister?

If you answered: “because she hoped the guy would come to her sister’s funeral”, you just may be a psychopath.

I’m guessing BR1958 (and many of her readers) would fail this test instantly.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Smokepole Re: Unresolved

What was different was the revenge on Raines. The original Allender's Hunt ended somewhere around the time that she left their home.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
WOW

Execution seems a bit harsh . Always like Randi's work. Gave it 5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Psychopathic tendencies"

Regarding your "test," no, people who gave that answer believed the GIRL to be a psychopath!

sanman52sanman52over 5 years ago
Why the violence

This story was well written, as I would expect from this author, and had a decent plot. However, I have to take exception to the murder of the guide Raines. And murder is what it was.

You can say many things about the lack of character and professionalism of Mr. Raines and how he behaved with Allender, but for all of that, whatever he did was not a capital crime. In fact, it wasn't a crime at all. There was no rape. Allender reminded Raines that she was a married woman when he expressed his desire and admiration for her When they were lying together for warmth. he was obviously aroused at the time, and when Allender noticed this, he told her despite his attraction for her, he was trying to act like a gentleman and didn't pressure her sexually.

Allender, arguably, could be said to have started the sexual episode between the two of them when she rubbed her pussy against his leg during the night, which Raines took as her being open to him sexually. He could have ignored that incident, but took her action as the go-ahead for sex with her. At no time did Allender say no to Mr. Raines or ask him to stop. It was only after both of them had been satisfied sexually did Allender have some buyer's remorse.

In the real world, the investigation of Raines death, after his body was discovered, would probably lead back to Allender, given that she was a bow hunter and what the other guide, Peter, knew about what happened between Raines and Allender. Allender and her father, Thomas, could be spending many years behind bars and possibly Brian as a coconspirator. I don't see any characters in this story to like, except the guide Peter, who was only a minor player.

sanman52sanman52over 5 years ago

For those interested, everything after the five asterisks on the second page is new. It starts with the ride home after the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
anyone else

miss the dueling banjos?

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHY BLAME ONE CONSENTING PARTNER

when after the fact it was users remorse, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
If

If you hear the banjos, stay out of the woods city boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I thought in the previous version it was established that Raines intentionally allowed them to get standed, . . .

so that he could maneuver her into allowing him to fuck her. So it wasn't rape, exactly, it was coercion of a dependent client. Unethical, but marginally criminal. He may have forced the situation to occur, but he didn't force her to fuck him, especially the second fuck, doggy style. So it was cold blooded murder.

So? So what? Raines wanted her and arranged things so he got her. She fucked him, good, then promised him if he ever contacted her again she would kill him. He did, so she did. Really kind of a simplistic plot and anticlimactic story.

I suspect Allender will be more careful about what and how she hunts in the future.

And to the poor dweeb who hopes Allender will get prosecuted? Uh, there are no witnesses, no weapon, no known motive, and only circumstantial evidence. Her father may have even dismembered the corpse and burned it, fed it to the wolves, or just took it home, stuffed the parts in a 55 gallon drum, filled it with concrete, and dropped it off a boat over some very deep water. Sorry, but sometimes some people get away with rape, or murder. I'm sure there are a few more women who would like to put a couple of arrows in more than a few assholes.

A good story. Thanks for the effort.

InsigniaInsigniaabout 5 years ago
The Salida Blues

My cousin is an elk guide near Ouray so this story just made my day. Not the guide getting whacked but the hiking, riding, rafting and weather brought back some fierce memories. Sex in the wilderness is like second nature when throw in some exhileration. The debate seems to hinge on just how manipulative Raines is. He also seems to be easily manipulated at the same time. Not sure death is the answer but can't fault Allender for carrying out her promise. The idea of daddy and hubby stalking her from WA to Salida seems a bit outlandish. Truly the most dangerous game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

another good story 5 short but to the point

eodomeodomabout 5 years ago
Some interesting hanges

You’ve made some very interesting changes since I first read this one. I like the new you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Usually a huge fan of your work...

And you are one of my favorite authors on this site, but unfortunately like the original Allender's tale this one too was extremely bad. I say its better to let some things die.. Allender has no redeeming qualities.

And killing off her lover or even injuring her lover was just crazy. He didn't rape her. She consented and had a great time. Regretting something doesn't give one the right to rewrite history.

He only contacted her again after he heard she had separated from her husband.

Plus the husband was again a non-character. It would have made more sense if he got revenge against Raines.

Anyways I hope to read more of your usual quality work in the future. Tc BR.

-S

castlekingside28castlekingside28about 5 years ago
Fuckin’ Hot

Great story. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7428 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories