Alleyway Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I readied myself for him, taking deep breaths as his spongy erection poked away between my cheeks trying to find the entrance. I figure he'd felt this was inevitable because he'd gone and lubed his cock for the moment, so in no time, he pushed into me once, and then deeper past my o-ring. It felt huge and incredible, and I squeezed my eyes shut trying to enjoy the moment. He fucked me quickly in that position, and as I felt my arms give out, he squished me against the fence and sped up, like he was racing to cum. I had to break the moment by tapping him on the shoulder, and he withdrew so I could put my legs down and get some footing. By that time, Haircut had drug out a bindle of tied up cardboard, where I was able to lay chest first while spreading my legs and opening myself to another round. Cock went in, and began to steadily pound away at me as Simon and Haircut resumed filming.

They circled the two naked guys as they fucked, camera phones out, most likely on video, every position, every angle, every groaning and moaning facial expression. At some point, Haircut put his phone away and pulled my arms, I guess so I could feel restrained. When he stood up again, he looked to Simon and gestured with his hand, I suppose as an offer. Simon looked at me and smiled, shaking his head and gesturing back. With that, Haircut unzipped his pants and pulled out his uncut cock. He gave it a few strokes, before pulling back the foreskin and walking it over to my face.I glanced up woefully at Simon as the strange dick passed my lips, a new musk and flavour filling my mouth. I locked eyes with my best friend as he held his camera phone steady. It felt like revenge as much as it felt like I was pleasing him.

What started out as a random happenstance event, running into an exhibitionist in a back alley- sure escalated quickly. There I was taking pictures with a naked guy, to getting my dick out and becoming the naked guy, to getting fucked and sucking cock while my crush filmed me, splayed out on garbage.

I was laid on the smooth end of the cardboard bindle, the tops of my thighs and dick rubbing against the ragged cut edges on the side. The cock that slid in and out of my ass was fucking godly, and the way he pounded me, I could feel my ass cheeks jiggle. It was a tough angle to suck cock, but I did my best, holding still while letting Haircut fuck my face. He had a gym worn funk to his piece which was a welcome distraction from the smells of the nearby dumpsters.

And then there was Simon, hovering around with his phone. I'd try to look for him when I could, instinctively pushing my ass back harder trying to perform, to show him just how hard I could take it. I wanted him to see me as a fuckable ass and desperate mouth willing to do anything. I guess there was also part of me that wanted to say "fuck you Simon!" and show him what he was missing. I was giving him and his camera a solid glare as the naked guy hit my prostate at just the right angle. My head dropped and Haircut's cock fell out of my mouth as i growled. This set off my assailant, and he dug his fingers into my hips as he shot spurt after spurt into my guts, shaking and moaning. He withdrew and fell back amongst the trash, I tried to turn over when Simon put his palm on my lower back and told me to stay still. He turned the light on his camera to film my furry ass and bent down. He first tried to spread my cheeks with his spare hand, before instructing me to do it for him. I reached around and grabbed my sweaty hindquarters, closing my eyes and feeling incredibly turned on by the exposure. I could feel cum dribbling from my hole and onto my ball-sack.

"turn over, cmon,"

I lost track of who was talking to me but followed the order, turning and situating myself on top of the cardboard.

"spread your legs and play with your cock," The light on Simon's Camera was blinding up against the night sky. I reached for my hard on desperately needing release. The bodies that hovered over me were an all too eager audience, and I wasn't quite done performing yet. My spare hand found my sore, wet hole and I fingered myself while jerking off. Without warning, a familiar funk hit my face as Haircut hauled out his dick and slapped me with it as he rubbed himself. I was getting close, with my finger up to the knuckle as the first cumshot roped across my face, then another. The salty bleach taste finally took me across the finish line and I bucked my hips, raising my knees to my chest as hot relief glazed my belly.

Simon took his time getting the coverage. Me laid upon trash, exhausted, spent, covered in cum with fingernail scratches along my hips and my hairy asshole matted with leaking jizz.

Happy Birthday to me...

* * * * *

Epilogue:

There's no coming back from an experience like that.

I imagine, if its the kind of scene you work out with your partner or loved one, theres a processing of things, some aftercare. Anything.

With Simon and I - I don't know.

There was enough casual politeness in the moment of cleaning up and getting dressed, of walking one home. Checking in texts a day or two later, then carrying on as if life was normal.

We didn't talk about the pictures or the videos in the weeks after. There were times that I'd see Simon at the bar or a friends event, and I'd see him showing people his phone and laughing. And I was wondering if he was showing me off. Did he keep the images? Are the videos in the cloud somewhere?

In some way, just as I never asked him to fuck me- I didn't want to know the answer. In some ways, I wanted there to be a chance that he was jerking off every night looking at me naked.

Then one night, we both ended up at a mutual friend's dinner party lounging amongst a crowd in the living room. I had stepped out to grab a drink from the porch, and when I came back, one of the hosts was trying to help Simon beam his phone to the TV. I had an out of body experience and nearly dropped my beer the moment Simon glanced over to me with a grin. I was hit with a full body blush, if not meltdown, fearing what was about to happen. Even if he wasn't about to show everyone what kind of depraved cum slut I was, what are the odds something would be accidentally shared. I wanted to run from the room like a man on fire, but my feet were rooted to the spot.

"aww, shit- I don't think he has the right update to share a screen. No vacation photos tonight folks," Our host held up his hands to jokingly shush the crowd of friends. Simon shrugged. I started breathing again.

"You'll just have to trust me, the Amalfi Coast had some hot men, and all my breakfasts were pretty!" Everyone had a good chuckle, and conversations were restarted. I chugged my beer as I made my way through the house. I went upstairs and stole into the master bath, past a pile of coats. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. Suddenly jolted by a soft knock.

"Hey Sal, its Simon- can you let me in?"

What the ever living fuck did... I ran my fingers through my hair, turned and unlocked the door. Simon slid in, closing and locking it behind him. We looked at each other for the longest time, unspeaking.

"Did you uh..." His words hung in the air between us, seemingly unsure of how to pose the question. This would be the first time we discussed the photos. Wanting to bridge the gap, I offered to finish his sentence.

"Did I what? Did I think you were gonna broadcast my, uh... sex... tape?" I arched my eyebrows, awaiting his response, trying not to sound mad or accusatory. He looked so cute tonight, well groomed with a tuft of chest hair sticking out from the neck of his polo shirt. He stepped in close, and all I could think of was that kiss on my ear.

"No," His hand reached down, palming the front of my pants and discovering my erection. "I was going to ask... did you get hard thinking I was going to expose you in front of everyone?"

Like I said, there was no coming back from an experience like that. You took what happened, and changed.

I unbuttoned my pants and carefully pulled them down. My cock sprung out, with a string of pre-cum stretching out from the tip. Simon's eyes went from my cock to my face, then back again. I removed my pants and underwear, leaving them in a puddle on the floor.

You may have thought you knew exactly what you wanted, but after things happen, learn you desired something different altogether.

Without prompting I took the hem of my shirt and pulled it off my body, standing inches away from Simon, my crush... my voyeur, naked once more. He smiled and touched my face. My cock throbbed and a gob of pre-cum fell to the tile.

"Show me your hole,"

And I was all in.

12