All Comments on 'Alleyway Rimming in the Rain'

by Dazman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rimming is something I only discovered recently and must say I had never fantasized about doing it. However, one day I met a very dominant man who loved to have his cock worshipped. I was quite happy to oblige and totally enjoyed it. The third time I was at his place, he told me to lick his taint. He raised his torso off his easy chair so I could get under and past his ball sack. In my effort to do a good job, my tongue touched his hole. He moaned and said, "That feels good", and then, "Let me up, lets go to the bedroom. He fell on the bed, face first and spread his legs He raised his ass and ordered, "Eat me". I slid in between his legs and although I had never done it, I licked his hole for a few seconds, then I teased him with my tongue and he slowly opened up. I went in a bit, then a bit further and then I tongue-fucked him going in and out as deep and fast as possible. His humping motion and groans encouraged me to stretch my tongue to its limits. Now I have a new talent.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361almost 3 years ago

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDazman@Dazman
Many of my stories I have posted here have a basis in fact; events that have happened but have since been embellished, expanded and extended to make them what they are. Many of the resulting stories are fantasies that could have become reality but for the choices that either I...