Alli and Jim Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife wants another bite of the apple.
1.6k words
2.6
27.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Renobaby1
Renobaby1
38 Followers

Alli and Jim Round Two

I originally thought that I had made a mistake in letting Alli spend time with Jim in his hotel room in San Francisco. I could have just said a stronger "no" and not let her press me and I believe she would have been deterred. While I didn't let her tell me about what they did, as I didn't want to get torqued up, it was clear she had a good time. I could tell by the marks on her body when she showered after arriving home. She didn't try to hide them and didn't comment on them. I didn't ask. What she knew, but hadn't told me, was that he was moving from New England to the Sacramento area which is only an hour and a half from our home in Lake Tahoe.

In retrospect, I believe she spent the month after her SF fling trying to figure out how to get me to agree to her continuing to play with Jim. One night, totally out of the blue, she says "Jim has just moved to Rocklin and asked me if I could come down and help him set up his house. He's like you, totally unorganized, and he says he needs an organized woman to get the house ready. You okay with that?"

My response was pretty clear, "Fuck no!"

"Babe don't go off on me. I was just asking; I didn't think that it would be a big deal to you."

I ignored her response and went to the gym to work out. When I came back, she had gone to bed. I know the code to her phone which was plugged in in the kitchen. I opened her texts to see if there was any information I could glean. The last week of texts went like this.

Jim: Have you talked to Jay about spending some more time with me.

Alli: No. I want to but I think he will blow up.

Jim: So, are you too scared to even ask?

Alli: Come on, I am not scared but I am strategic. I am his wife and I know that he doesn't want me fucking around with you. Not an entirely unreasonable position. Especially after we pretty much snaked him last month. Let me try to deal with it.

Jim: Up to you, Alli. I'll be there next week and would love to spend the weekend with you.

Alli: I know. I would like that too. I'll let you know how it goes.

...

Alli: I asked him tonight. He said "Fuck no!" Sorry Jim it's a no go.

Jim: Bummer. Maybe some other time.

Alli: We'll see.

I put the phone down and processed. The good news was she was direct and honest and there was no suggestion of her sneaking around with him. The bad news was that my wife wanted to have ongoing sex with her former boyfriend. She was asleep when I crawled into bed.

The next morning was like nothing had happened. She got the kids ready for school. Made breakfast and started doing her yoga. "Good morning, Jay." Was all she said. I returned the greeting and went to my office to work. My inclination was to let it go if she didn't bring it up again.... and she didn't until several weeks later.

We were in the hot tub and I was bobbing for boobies, a fun game we play sometimes with her highly augmented 38 D breasts. When I came up, I said "love those boobs."

She answered "All the boys do." A little verbal game she plays with me.

"Even Jim?" I asked.

She paused "Especially Jim." She smiled wickedly. She saw her opening, "I'd really like it if I could play bobbing for boobies with him."

I thought to myself that I stepped right into it. She patiently waited for her opening for weeks and when it arose, she lightly tiptoed into it. Putting the ball back in my court.

"You still want to play with him, huh?"

"Common Jay, you know I do, but I don't want to fight with you over it. So, if on reconsideration you are now more open to it, I know I can make it worth your while."

I really wasn't more open to it. But I had a wife who was being totally open with me about what she wanted and willing to not force the issue. I began to waver in my head. She must have sensed that as she began my even more favorite game bobbing for penises (namely mine.) I have good breath control but she must have had her mouth around my cock for a minute before she came up smiling.

"That is just a sample of what I can do for you, Baby."

We left the hot tub and showered together. She held me pressed against her body and said "What do you say?"

"I'll think about it and let you know."

You would have thought we were newlyweds then next few days. She jumped me several times and rode me like a banshee.

I asked if she was thinking of me or Jim when she did that. She responded "both of you."

I went back to check her text chain with Jim later that night.

Alli: Hey what's up?

Jim: Pretty much settled in and work is busy. How are you?

Alli: Good. I raised the idea of us getting together again the other day and Jay didn't say. "Fuck no!" But he didn't say yes either. He may be coming around as I am improving his sex life tremendously.

Jim: What about me?

Alli: We'll see.

I was impressed with how casual the communication was. No real pressure and no real promises. Just two friends who would like to hook up if they could. For me, with all of Alli's sexual experience, and there is a lot, this didn't seem too frightening. I was seeing any romance or intimacy in their tests; those things are my hot buttons.

As we were cuddling the next evening, with my hands cupping her large breasts as I kissed her neck I whispered "You can fuck him if you want."

She turned and smiled at me. She kissed me deeply and for much longer than usual as her hand drifted down to my cock. It hardened quickly.

"Are you excited by the thought of me riding Jim's penis, Baby?"

"I don't know. Your hand is exciting me now."

She kissed down my belly and took my cock in her mouth. For the first time in years, she stroked me to orgasm and swallowed my semen.

I laid back on the bed as she licked me clean and kissed back up my body to nuzzle up to my ear and whispered, "I am going to have fun fucking Jim."

She looked in my eyes to gauge my reaction. I was pretty non-committal.

She ran her hand over my chest. "It's ok Baby, you've handled it before you can handle it again. Don't be afraid, I'll have my fun and always come back to you smiling. You are my star."

She got out of bed and said "I'm going to call him now before you change your mind."

They decided to meet the next night at our condo at a nearby ski area. "I don't want to break any of your unwritten rules and blow this. So is there anything you want me to do or don't want me to do that I should be aware of." Alli queried.

I thought "How considerate of her to ask."

"Yeah, no more than two hours together, use condoms, don't do anything with him that you haven't done with me, and no tongue kissing. Can you handle those conditions?"

"Baby, you the boss. What you say goes."

The next afternoon I watched her trim her pussy and put on sexy underwear with a loose dress over the top. She wore her sexy strapped pumps. As she walked towards the garage door she asked if I would like to "Kiss the girls good-bye?" She pulled the straps on her dress down and gave me access. I kissed them longer than usual. She smiled and said "Don't use them up, save some for Jim." She pulled up her dress and went to her car.

When she came maybe two and a half hours later, she jumped into my arms and said "Jay, I love you, I really, really love you." She walked to the shower with me following. She turned back to me and said "Are you sure you want to see my naked body after I have pleasured another man?"

"Yup."

She stripped slowly teasing me as she did. I could see hickeys on her boobs and butt and she looked kind of chafed between her legs. "You like, Baby?" she purred as she turned her back and walked to the shower.

I stripped and followed her in, my cock hard as a rock.

"Do you want to reclaim me, Jay? Maybe it would be better to wait a day or two, he really gave me a workout."

I didn't say anything. I just bent her over and as the water ran over us, I gave her the hardest fucking I have in years.

She smiled over her shoulder "Atta boy, my husband, take what's yours."

A few days and a lot of sex later she asked if I would like to be with her next time she played with Jim.

I said "Who said there was going to be a next time?" She looked at my tenting penis and cooed "He did." Pointing at the very tented area of my crotch.

I guess she was right. We planned a visit for Jim to our home and we all had fun. Every few months she will go for a visit in Rocklin or he'll come up to our place. I never would have thunk it.

Renobaby1
Renobaby1
38 Followers