Alli and Jim Ch. 03

Story Info
Alli's high school boyfriend visits with her and Jay.
1.3k words
2.97
12.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow!! The first two chapters of the Alli and Jim story were panned by 90% of the readers.

They weren't panned, apparently, because bad writing. They were attacked for the substance of the story. There are only three characters. A husband who is disinclined to want his wife to have sex with a former childhood boyfriend, but, becomes ambivalent. A wife who would like to relive her teenage sexual experience with her high school lover, but, doesn't want to cheat and would give it up if that were important to her husband. The high school boyfriend, is a minor character, who is divorced and would like to have sex with the wife, but, isn't pushing it. Overall, it is a story about ambivalence to extra-marital sex. It isn't a cuckold story (he doesn't really want her to have sex with Jim). It isn't a cheating wife story (she would never do it behind his back or if he insisted that she not). It is a relationship story, which apparently didn't draw many fans. I am continuing the story in the third person as perhaps that takes away some of the perceived wimpiness that offended a number of readers. If all of the above does not sound interesting to you, please go on to another story.

Alli and Jim Chapter 3

Jim's Visit to Tahoe

Sometimes people can live with things that are imperfect and sometimes they can't. It gnawed at Jay that Alli had played him. Maybe, not played him hard, as she was pretty out front about what she wanted, but, equally clear that it was not necessary. When Jim came to visit Jay and Alli at their home by the lake, it wasn't like a dash to have sex. It was a relatively sedate dinner with a good bottle of wine out on the deck overlooking the lake. There was a hot tub in the backyard that had a great view as well. After dinner they almost naturally gravitated to the hot tub with a second bottle of wine that Jim had brought. Shafer makes a very nice and mellow cabernet and they enjoyed another glass before undressing. When they got into the tub Jay had a chance to look at Jim. Nothing amazing an early 50s man, with normal size junk and a bit of a dad belly. His hair receded slightly and his face was roundish and friendly looking. The word stud did not come to mind. In fact, putting aside the fact that Jay was older by more than a decade, Jay thought he was in better shape and probably better looking than Jim. Significantly, at least when flaccid, Jay's cock was a lot bigger than Jim's.

One thing was clear in Jay's head, he was not intimidated or threatened by Jim or Jim's relationship with Alli. He knew Jim could never take Alli from him or even impose anything on their relationship that Jay didn't agree to. In Jay's mind he asked himself "Why doesn't the thought of the two of them having sex bother you." "Are you a cuckold?" He thought back to all the sexual adventures that he and Alli had had in swing clubs and other situations in the early years of their marriage. Really there was no jealousy then. In more recent years, when Alli was the initiator with her friends Jarrod or Jon, she had pushed the envelope and had pissed Jay off and those connections were brought to a stop. It had been six years since Alli had been with another guy before the Jim thing came up. Neither Jay nor Alli spied on the other as each had total confidence in the fidelity of their partner. This new thing with Jim was totally above board and so casual that Jay really couldn't get worked up over it. His answer to his questions to himself harkened back to a conversation he had one early morning with a young guy on the beach in Kaanapali, Maui. He had met the guy and his newlywed wife the day before when they were together playing volleyball. He was a good-looking guy and his new wife was a knockout in a tiny yellow bikini that Jay could still remember. The next morning the guy was on his own on the beach and Jay had asked "Where's your wife, is she sleeping in?"

The guy said "She met a surfer dude and they went off together last night. She'll be back soon."

Jay had been struck by the fact that the guy didn't seem upset that his bride had ditched him for another guy on their honeymoon and questioned him about it. The guy smiled and said "I love her and it just doesn't matter."

In the situation with Alli and Jim, he had the same feeling, it just doesn't matter. Alli was sitting high in the water with her large breasts sort of floating on the top. She was between Jim and Jay, sipping wine and chatting about how her boys were doing in school and asking about Jim's college age son. She looked at Jay and whispered "Is it okay if I stroke his cock?"

"Only if you stroke mine at the same time." He responded.

She did as he suggested while maintaining the casual conversation even as both cocks hardened in her hand. After a while, the wine bottle was empty and everyone was getting prunish.

Alli started to get out of the tub saying "I'm too hot. Should we call it a night?"

Jim said: "Maybe so, it's after ten and I have an hour and a half drive home." He exited the tub with a full erection.

Jay knew that they both wanted him to suggest that Jim stay over and play. But he was feeling both devilish and ambivilent. "Yeah, it is late and that is a long drive. Do you want any food to take with you?"

Jay then turned towards Alli who had a towel draped around her hips and smiled. She stared at him but said nothing. Jim dressed and went to his car and headed out. Alli took Jay's hand and led him to the living room. "I thought it was your perverted wish to watch Jim and I have sex. What happened?"

"To tell you the truth Alli, I don't know. I was enjoying the time in the tub but I sensed you both were indifferent as to whether you had sex or not. I really prefer that you not have sex with him and so I decided not to be your catalyst. If you wanted it bad enough you would have made it happen."

She pondered what Jay had said. "You know, you're right Babe. The first time we had sex in San Francisco it was fast and intense and I had been imagining it would be great and it was." The second time at the condo, was good but you and I have had better sex talking about me being with other guys, than the sex actually was with Jim. Maybe a 7 on a scale of 10. Truth be told if I had never had sex with him life would have gone on just as it has and I would not have felt like I missed anything. Tonight, I would have been up for it if it happened and fine that it didn't, I just didn't want Jim to feel like he wasted a trip."

Jay replied "I'm sure he didn't want a pity fuck, Sweetness. He seemed to have enjoyed the evening. I don't want a pity fuck either, but you look fabulous hanging out of the towel. Let's go upstairs and see what we can do to finish off the evening."

Alli dropped her towel and led the way towards the bedroom, her round bottom swaying teasingly in front of Jay's eyes. The next hour was spent with a lot of soft touching, licking and sucking before near midnight when they finally had a hard impassioned fuck and exhaustedly fell off to sleep cuddled to each other.