Allie and HypnoCouple

Story Info
A college girl entrances & enslaves a horny couple.
7.6k words
4.4
22.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaoTeQ
TaoTeQ
17 Followers

This story has a fair bit of build-up. Part of that is meant to indicate the tension of meeting up for the first time with people from the Internet and the other part is what I think a pre-scene negotiation should at least resemble: talking about one another's kinks, interests, and seeing what all involved parties want before you start fucking each other. If it's a lot, my mild apologies, but it's better to have too much consent than too little. Maybe it'll inspire you to play with others once we're no longer quarantined. This story's more on the realistic side, as a reflection of that tone, more hypnosis than mind control. Other quick tags include the words Master, Mistress, and slave, and some foot play. These are likely to recur in other stories since they turn me on. Actual sexual intercourse turns me on less, but it's in here too. Away we go.

Allie pulled up to the address she had entered in Maps. The curb right past the driveway was unoccupied, so she threw her sedan in park after getting her passenger-side wheels on it. She didn't take the keys out of the ignition. Instead, Allie gripped her contoured steering wheel and rocked back and forth in the driver's side seat just a little. Just breathe, she told herself. Inhale through your nose... hold it... and exhale through your mouth. As Allie did so, she felt her heart rate slowing, her anxiety drifting away just a little. Meditation through awareness of the breath helped calm her down in moments like this. A little pre-trance.

Allie then removed her phone from its holder on the windshield, confirming that she had arrived at 222 Smith Street. After one more deep breath, she hit the home button and clicked on the messaging app that had brought her to this point. After watching the splash screen, her eyes trained on the most recent thread at the top of her list of correspondences. The user she had been talking to was named HypnoCouple. Their profile pic was a simple black-and-white spiral. Another deep breath, and Allie clicked on the thread. The most recent message ("See you soon!") had been sent by them in response to her "On my way 😊" 20 minutes ago.

Am I really going through with this? asked a thought bubbling up in her mind. Allie's heart sped up in her chest once again, leading her to push the power button on her phone, close her eyes, and focus on her breathing once more.

Yes! replied the rest of her. Come on, just relax... The root of hypnosis is meditation, and the root of meditation is awareness. That was a sentence Allie had said online to many of her hypnotic subjects. She repeated it to herself now. Awareness of one's thoughts, anxieties... awareness of one's breath. Letting even these words enter the mind and then drift away. In... hold... and out. The meditation she was performing now was similar to the first step of the trances she induced in others. It was good for calming the nerves, clearing the mind, and slowing the heart. Once Allie's heart settled down, she opened her eyes and then her phone.

"HypnoCouple" was the online alias of a married pair in their late 20s named Will and Mary Thomson. They were "looking to add some spice to the bedroom," as it said on their ad. Allie scrolled way up to the top of their message history. Will and Mary both enjoyed erotic hypnosis and had put a post up on a fetish-friendly website looking for applicants to hypnotize the wife and potentially the husband too. Will identified as a switch and Mary as a pure subject. In their relationship, Will had as-of-yet only hypnotized her, but he craved the feeling of trance he had induced in his beloved so many times.

Allie arrived at the first message, sent by her: "Hey there! I saw your ad. I'm an experienced hypnotist who's entranced many subjects online as well as all four of my past partners. I've been told that staring deep into my gray eyes and listening to my powerful hypnotic words washes all thoughts away. I'm also an expert in meditation. I spent a year abroad in China and learned a lot about Taoist meditation practices. Deep meditative states are very similar to hypnotic trances. The latter just tend to lend themselves to sexy submission. I think you'll both find that I'm a perfect fit for you! I look forward to your reply."

Reading their answer back to herself as she took another deep breath, Allie calmed down even more. "Hello! Husband here. I have also found that using certain techniques of guided meditation can really help get my wife to drop nice and deep. She describes yoga as like body hypnosis and breathing exercises blank her out. Tell me more about what a typical hypnosis session with you looks like."

Allie saw again her basic outline -- starting with relaxation via stretching and breathing exercises, then moving to obedience and submission, and then on to arousal if the subject so desires. Her thumb scrolled down further and further through their message history -- past her first brief conversation with Mary, past Will confirming that they both seemed to think she'd be a good fit, establishing their limits, scheduled a meetup, and exchanged photos. After getting to the image near the bottom of their correspondence, one of the wife sucking her husband's cock with eyelids mid-flutter, Allie tapped on the rectangle at the bottom of her screen to type a new text -- "I'm here!"

She took one more deep breath, in through her nose, held for a few seconds, and exhaled through her mouth. A shake of the shoulders, a glance at herself in the mirror through her wire-framed glasses. She put her phone in her pocket, soon joined by her keys. Finally, she opened the door of her car, put on her best confident face, and sauntered up to the couple's front door.

Allie's slender finger, adorned with black nail polish complementing her white skirt and striped monochrome top, came to rest on the doorbell. Her heart skipped a beat. This was her last chance to back out. Another deep breath came. She grinned a little. This was something she'd fantasized about for a while, and her chance was finally here. Her finger depressed the button, and she heard the resulting ring come from inside. Shortly after, the handle of the front door turned and swung inward, revealing the woman of the house. Mary Thomson stood just inside the house with a warm smile on her face as her eyes met Allie's. Will stood a few steps behind her.

"Hey there, Allie," she said. "Nice to meet you in person. Come on in!"

The women exchanged a brief hug as Allie stepped inside. Before she could walk past the welcome mat, Mary told the hypnotist to leave her shoes by the door. After slipping out of her strappy sandals, Allie followed her host down the hall to the living room. She watched Mary's waist-length blonde hair bouncing and sexy hips swaying as the pair walked deeper into the house. Allie bit her lip for a moment as she stared, but let her expression return to neutral just before Mary turned on her heel from the living room.

Mary's blue eyes glinted in the light and her parted lips revealed sparkling clean teeth. She said, "Welcome to our home! Please make yourself comfortable in one of those chairs."

Mary rounded the corner into the living room first, returning Allie's smile. They took seats on the couch to her left. The couple's eyes took in the mesmerizing college girl. Allie noticed their gazes running all the way from her black-painted toes to the top of her head. The lust in their eyes was unmistakable, and she returned it in kind. Will had a square jawline, warm brown eyes, short jet-black hair that was spiked up in the front, and a gray short-sleeve shirt that revealed his thick biceps. Mary stole the spotlight, though, with her flowing blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, curvy figure, and sparkling blue nails that caught the light and drew Allie's gaze. They took one another in, putting faces and bodies to the words previously exchanged through online messages.

Will was the first to break the ice. "It's so nice to finally meet you! We've been looking forward to it." He and Mary exchanged glances before she continued.

"We certainly have. Shall we get right to it, or..." she trailed off, gaze lowering, a glint in her eyes, leaning forward in her seat.

Allie was happy to see Mary's eagerness but raised a palm to the couple, trying to slow things down. She preferred a slower induction. It was more satisfying that way. "Usually I prefer to discuss kinks and limits with my subjects first."

Upon hearing the word subjects Mary leaned even further forward, resting her chin on a fist and her elbow on a knee. She put her other hand on Will's leg before saying, "You'll find that Will and I are open to quite a lot." That line got a small roll of the eyes from her husband. Mary continued, "We both love Master/slave play, although I suppose in your case it would be Mistress/slaves. You can do whatever you want to me, honey; you're gorgeous. I've fantasized about being with a woman for a long time. He's fantasized about... what d'you call it, dear? Switching? Switching. Being my slave, you know? But I don't have it in me...."

Mary paused, took a deep breath, then continued, her eyes not quite meeting Allie's. "I'm a total submissive. Having my will broken is the best feeling in the world. One last thing comes to mind: my husband loves my feet. He's always buying me shoes, getting me pedicures, giving me massages..."

With his little secret out, Will blushed before stepping in to explain himself. "You see, I've always found women's feet beautiful. I've incorporated Mary's feet into a lot of our hypnotic sessions, making them more sensitive and such, but... well, it's rather hard to be dominant while playing with your subject's feet. I love being dominant, but there's something about worshiping feet that makes me feel a little submissive."

While the two of them were explaining Will's foot fetish to her, Allie had begun to wiggle her black toes and lift her feet up a little, exposing the front part of her soles to him. She was conscientious of many things most people would miss, with an observant pair of eyes behind the glasses that she straightened as she tracked his gaze all the way down her body to the lowest part of her. But just about anyone would be able to tell that Will was staring at them. Allie was rather experienced in that department; one of her previous boyfriends had a foot fetish. Experimenting with it had been way more fun than she thought it would, felt much better than she thought it would. There was something wonderful about watching his eyes flutter the closer her soles got to his eyes, just as she told him they would, watching them shut as a toe finally touched his lips as she told him they would. There was something wonderful about having a willing subject beneath the lowest part of her... not only did it satisfy her dominant desires, but it felt incredible to have a warm tongue on her soles and toes. If he licked the right spot, she could even feel it on her clit.

She assured the couple in front of her now that she knew "how fun blending a hypno kink with feet can be." With that, a small sigh of relief escaped Will. His wife reassuringly patted him on the leg, drawing her gaze away from Allie for a moment to look at his profile with a slight smile.

"In terms of limits, we have very few," Mary said. "Just no blood, bodily fluids that aren't spit or cum, or intense pain."

Allie cracked a few of her joints, stretched, then said, "No problems there. I'm just about ready to begin if you two are."

They nodded in unison.

"So, who's first?"

Mary raised her hand like an eager volunteer at a magic show. Will chuckled a little and patted the small of his wife's back, prompting her to stand and walk over to Allie. The hypnotist crossed her arms and legs, putting on the most alluring air she could muster. "The first thing I want you to do for me, Mary, is to just stretch. Lift your arms above your head, then try to touch your toes."

She shrugged, giving a clipped "OK" before doing as she was told. Mary was very limber, arching her back as her arms raised high above her head and touching her toes with ease, bringing both sets of her striking azure nails together.

Allie smiled, and continued speaking to her first ever female subject. "That's it. You're doing so well for me. Stretching is a great way to get all the pent-up tension out before a session. After all, you can't be all tense and still relax.... Raise your arms back up to the ceiling, now, and feel all that built-up tension and stress begin to float away, replaced by tranquility."

One look at Mary's eyes confirmed for Allie that the former was already starting to feel calm and relaxed. Backing this up further was the cute nod Mary gave to the hypnotist, bobbing her head up and down as her eyes started to glass over. Allie uncrossed her legs, sat up straight, and continued, "That's right, it feels so good to relax for me. As you do, it's perfectly natural for your breathing and heart rate to slow. I want you to focus on your breathing for me now, OK? Inhale through your nose... hold it... and exhale through your mouth."

Mary nodded again and did as she was told, letting Allie guide her through the meditative process the hypnotist had used herself just minutes before. Will watched them both intently, sitting forward with both hands crossed in front of him. Allie could see in Mary's eyes that the latter was already starting to drop, which the former was quick to praise: "Perfect! And breathe just like that once again... there you go... allowing yourself to slip into a deeply relaxed state, feeling more and more calm with each passing breath. Should any stray thoughts enter your mind, just acknowledge them and let them drift away. In... hold... and out. Just like that."

Allie then stood up, walked the few steps over, and placed her index finger and thumb on Mary's chin, making the blonde woman look directly into her pretty gray eyes. She moved her own face very close to Mary's before continuing the induction. "Focus only on your breath and my words; let your own thoughts drift away. You don't need them anymore. It feels good to feel yourself dropping into trance, doesn't it?"

As a snake charms its prey, Allie nodded while raising and lowering Mary's chin with her hand. Mary half-willingly bobbed her head up and down like a puppet, then responded, "Yes, ma'am. It feels good to drop into trance for you."

"There's a good girl! It feels so good to repeat my words back to me. When you repeat my powerful, hypnotic words, they become true. Repeat after me, Mary: You are dropping deep into trance.'"

"I am dropping deep into trance." Mary's eyes were wide, her mouth open, her mind almost empty.

"And repeat once more: You love to obey and sink and drop."

"I love to obey and sink and drop." Mary's entire body was now swaying gently, back and forth, coaxed by gentle touches from Allie, the strings controlling her both mental and physical.

"Again: Obedience is pleasure. You love to submit."

"Obedience is pleasure. I love to submit."

"There's a good girl! It feels good to be a good girl for me, isn't that right?"

"Yes ma'am, I love to be your good girl." Mary nodded once again, this time without Allie's guiding hand.

"That's exactly right! You love to be my good girl. You love to obey. You will do as I say."

A small pause, then Mary realized she was again being prompted to respond. "I love to obey. I will do anything you command."

Allie stroked her subject's hair, running her fingers slowly down her head. When her hand reached the back of Mary's neck, Allie tightened her grip around the blonde locks of hair, keeping her subject's gaze on her eyes. "Now, we're going to sway back and forth together..."

They did so, Allie's hands wrapped around the small of Mary's back, moving them together in a kind of slow dance. They locked eyes. Allie continued, each phrase timed with a swaying motion: "And as we do... your knees are going to feel weaker... and weaker... and weaker... and weaker... until you just can't stand anymore... and when your knees touch the carpet beneath us... your mind will be completely blank, totally empty... and you will be enslaved by my irresistible will."

By the end of the above quotation, Mary's knees were ready to give out, her eyelids fluttering as they continued swaying, slower now than when they'd started.

"It's okay," Allie coaxed her, "to just sink to your knees... drop for me."

"Yes, Allie. I obey."

Mary sunk to her knees, dropping out of Allie's grasp, her hair bouncing as she landed softly on the plush carpet, sitting up on her heels as her knees dug into the carpet. Her mind totally blank, she looked up at Allie with fluttering eyelids and a dropped jaw.

"Very good... blank and open and receptive... receptive to my suggestions. Just listen and feel my words becoming true. It's a little hot in here, isn't it, Mary?" Though the air conditioning was on, Mary nodded with blushing cheeks, accompanied by a small swaying of her upper body. "You are warm... so warm, in fact, that you want to get naked. Be a good girl and strip for me."

"Yes, Allie. I obey."

Allie released her grip and Mary practically tore off her clothes in a rush to obey the command, standing up to slide out of her gray yoga pants, rip off her white tank top, and remove her bra & underwear, getting totally naked as fast as she could. Her breasts were perky, round, and firm, with large areolae and nipples that became hard as soon as they were freed from their bra. Mary had a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair, blonde as she was up top, angular hip bones, and a small gap between her thick thighs. She put her hands behind her back and grinned a little as she gave Allie a full view of her body.

Allie smiled back and said, "You're being such a good girl for me! So eager to strip... so obedient. It feels good to be naked for me, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Allie," replied Mary, blushing harder and smiling wider. "It feels good to be naked for you."

At that, Allie caressed the back of her subject's head, running her nails in the grain of Mary's hair as the latter closed her eyes and gave a contented sigh. "This carpet feels so nice beneath my toes. It feels good to submit, to give in, to obey me. You want to kneel on this soft carpet for me. Be a good girl and drop to your knees once more."

Mary did as she was told, felt a surge of pleasure as she obeyed, her body shivering a little, and a small moan escaping her lips. She sat on her heels, nude, entranced, staring up at the hypnotist who had brought her to this relaxed and obedient state of mind. Allie crossed her arms and said, "You're doing so well for me. I'll reward you..."

Allie looked over to Will, winked, stuck out her tongue, and showed them both the newly-entranced subject's reward: she slipped the shoulder straps of her top to the side and ever-so-slowly let her outfit drop to the floor, accentuating her curves with a posture that stuck out her ass and chest. She hadn't worn underwear; there was no point. Once she was nude, Allie stepped out of her outfit, sat on the chair behind her, crossed her legs, curled an index finger up at herself twice, and said to Mary, "Crawl over here."

Mary did as she was told, swaying her ass a bit for Will, who had been watching the show and touching himself through his clothes. Allie put a hand atop her head once she was within arm's reach and continued. "Good girl... Now, tell me, Mary -- what's the word for a woman who controls others through hypnosis?"

Mary thought for a moment, her head gently swaying forward and back. Her blank expression eventually brightened a little. She blinked a few times, cocked her head to the side, and replied, "Mistress?"

TaoTeQ
TaoTeQ
17 Followers