Allie and HypnoCouple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie moaned one last time, pulled back from Mary's mouth which smiled wide as she wrapped Allie in a post-orgasm hug-cuddle. Allie lifted and swayed her ass a little, showing off everything for Will, who let his gaze center on her wet pussy framed by a gorgeous ass and beautiful thighs.

"Now," said Allie once the last of her aftershocks receded, "I am going to count down from 10. When I reach 0, you will both have incredibly intense orgasms. It will feel so good to cum for your Mistress."

The entranced couple nodded and moaned.

"Ten -- feeling so good for me already. Nine -- so deep in trance, so aroused." Allie planted a kiss on Mary's lips, then kept counting. "Eight -- feeling so good. Seven -- moaning for me like good little slaves. Six -- knowing and reveling in the pleasures of obedience."

Will increased the tempo of his thrusts and his thumb on his wife's clit. He planted a few kisses and licks on her soles as he brought them both closer and closer to that edge. Allie kissed her again, with tongue this time, then pulled back, gently caressed her forehead, and kept counting down.

"Five -- halfway there now. Four -- don't you dare cum until I give you permission. Three -- so close, so blank, feeling so good..."

Will groaned and shuddered, biting his lips hard in a desperate attempt at self-distraction. Mary's moans were so loud now. Her nails dug into Allie's back. Allie returned fire with hot kisses on her neck.

"Two -- so ready to cum for your Mistress. One -- almost there... not quite yet... and, zero -- cum for me, my lovely slaves. Give into the pleasure and let yourselves fall over the edge."

Mary gasped and bucked, her whole body shaking. She moaned a string of yes-es as she finally fell over the edge and came. At the same time, Allie locked lips with her and Will filled her pussy with cum, groaning as his pleasure finally overwhelmed him, his eyelids fluttering, his grip on his wife's legs vice-like.

Allie giggled gently as her slaves experienced the peak of their pleasures, kissed Mary a few more times, then said, "That's it... very good! You both did so well for me. Now, I am going to count you both back up. When I reach five, you will feel warm, happy, content, satisfied, fully awake, and fully aware, if a little hazy... still nice and relaxed, ready for cuddles and aftercare. One -- becoming aware once again of the world around you. Two -- rising up out of your trance. Three -- remembering the pleasures of servitude but ready to return to your conscious selves. Four -- almost awake now. And... Five -- fully awake and aware. Welcome back. Come up here with me," Allie said, patting the couch cushions beside her.

Mary got there first and wrapped her arms around their hypnotist, nestling her head against Allie's shoulder. Will was slow to get up, rolling onto his stomach first and shoving himself up by his hands. He giggled a little to himself, as his body weight seemed far greater than it had before the session. A few grunts and moments of struggling to his feet later, and Will fell backwards onto the couch. He joined his wife in wrapping his arms around Allie. The three of them leaned backwards into the cushions and exchanged a few kisses. They snuggled like that for a while, just bathing in the afterglow, Allie warm and snug and proud, her slaves warm and happy, their thoughts back in their minds, just much fuzzier than before.