Allie and HypnoCouple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaoTeQ
TaoTeQ
17 Followers

Allie uncrossed her legs and leaned forward in her seat to pat Mary on the head. "That's exactly right! In that case, I'm your Mistress, aren't I?"

Mary nodded vigorously and replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"And what is a word for someone who obeys the commands of a Mistress?"

The hypnotized subject's reply came faster this time, her tone lower. "A slave, Mistress."

Allie beamed now and scratched the top of Mary's head. "Yes, exactly right! You're such a good slave! Relaxed, entranced, obedient..."

All that praise made Mary smile wide, her soft, glassy, azure eyes unfocused but glinting in the light. She was happy to please her new Mistress. Allie then lifted her right foot and ordered her slave to stare at it. Mary happily complied, watching her Mistress's sole as it scrunched and her toes as they wiggled. Her jaw hung open a little while she stared. She had never really looked at one before, she thought, taking in its shape. Did... did they really look like that? Her nails looked adorable at the end of her little toes, sloping downward in length... her soles had feminine curves and cute little wrinkles. Mary's eyelids fluttered as she stared.

"Tell me, slave. Do you like my feet as much as your husband does?" asked Allie. Will sat up straighter at the mention of his name.

"I... never really thought about feet like that before but maybe... maybe I do. They're so pretty, Mistress. I love your wrinkles, your cute nail polish, the way they move..."

If Will sat any further forward in his seat, he'd have fallen off. He was clearly hard by now, and not attempting to conceal it. Allie glanced at him and winked before returning her gaze to Mary. She giggled at how quickly her new slave had fallen under her spell, and how susceptible she was to trance. A passing thought praised Will's hypnosis skills and remarked on his luck. Time to put on a show.

"That's it... give in to me... it is right and natural to serve at your Mistress's feet... and it's natural to fall into trance when you stare at a body part you find sexy... just stare and sink ever-deeper into servitude..."

Mary's jaw hung fully open, her eyes completely glazed over, her gaze entirely focused on her Mistress's feet, her mind not capable of forming a single thought. Allie eventually ordered, "Now, be a good girl for me and start massaging my foot. Use both hands, moving your thumbs in little circles around my sole... yes, just like that."

Mary took Allie's right foot in her hands without a second thought, complying with her Mistress's wishes. She smiled as she did so. Serving at her Mistress's feet did just feel right. After a little while, Allie told her to shift to the other foot. Allie's soles were so soft, recently pedicured. Mary reveled in her first closeup look, taking in her Mistress's beautiful wrinkles and pretty toes from inches away. All the while, Allie continued to wiggle those toes in her subject's face. Mary's mouth was still hanging open, and it seemed like she was even starting to salivate.

Allie giggled a little when she noticed. "Are you drooling for your Mistress's toes?"

Allie's question caught Mary a little off-guard. She recoiled, shutting her mouth, her eyes darting around. "I... um..."

"It's okay, my slave. Just give in. Drool for my pretty feet."

Mary's eyes returned to Allie's feet. She did as she was told. She let her jaw drop once more, using her tongue to wet her lips and allowing herself to salivate freely. Drool dripped down the corners of her face.

"Tell me how badly you want to taste my feet, slave."

"Oh Mistress, I want to service your feet with my obedient mouth," Mary said, shaking her head back and forth as she pleaded, fluttering her eyelashes at her Mistress, playing it up a little for her husband. "Oh, please, let me worship your beautiful feet."

Will took his pants off with that one, unable to resist masturbating any longer. Allie smiled at them both before commanding Mary to "Suck."

She pushed the black-painted toes of her right foot into Mary's mouth. She moved her leg back and forth just enough to help Mary understand the tempo she should use. "There's a good girl! Bob your head up and down just like you do when you're being a good cocksucking slave for your Master. And I want to feel your moans on my skin."

It all seemed to click with Mary in that moment. She did something similar to what she usually did when she blew her husband, kneeling and bobbing her head up and down as she sucked on each of Allie's toes. She wrapped both her hands around Allie's soles as she would his throbbing shaft, pushing and pulling the black-painted toes into and out of her mouth as she moaned.

"Now, my obedient little subject, lick both of my pretty feet from heel to toe like a good girl."

Entranced as she was, Mary's whole body shuddered as she obeyed. It felt so good to obey. It felt so right to service her Mistress with her tongue. Behind her, Mary's husband had left his seat and walked over to get a better view. He attracted Allie's gaze as he did so, and she asked, "I take it the horny man wants his turn now?"

Will smiled and nodded as he stroked himself slowly, turning his wrist just a bit while his hand worked up and down his shaft and he watched his wife licking her Mistress's soles. Mary held both heels in her hands, alternating her long licks as she had been instructed.

"Then kneel down for me, Will."

"Yes, ma'am." Will removed his hand and fell to his knees, his cock twitching and throbbing as he did.

"Good boy."

Will shuddered in the same way his wife had but tried to remain a little more reserved. He had his dignity as her hypnotist to maintain, after all. Allie made a mental note to break that down a little. Calling a grown woman a "good girl" felt a little odd, though the sound of the phrase was like a sensual lick of the ear. Calling a grown man her "good boy," on the other hand, felt fantastic, like hot revenge for all the times she had been infantilized for having a vagina. She was eager to take control, and Will had waited so long to give it up. She told Mary to stop worshiping her feet and to "just watch." Then she left her chair and walked behind Will, placing her hands on his shoulders and slowly massaging them, pushing her thumbs nice and deep into his shoulders. A little sigh escaped his lips.

Allie then placed her own lips right by his left ear and whispered, "I'm not gonna ask you to stretch, Will. Instead, I want you to just focus on your breathing while I give you this relaxing massage. Just like Mary did, now: inhale through the nose... hold it... and exhale through the mouth. And repeat. Feel my relaxing touch as you do, allowing yourself to drift deep into relaxation."

Still kneeling, Mary watched her husband begin to fall into trance, guided there by her Mistress. She watched them both expectantly, still kneeling on the floor, arms behind her back, swaying back and forth a bit, mind blank, waiting for a command. Will's eyes were closed as he focused on his breathing and the sensations of Allie's hands on his shoulders. After giving him instructions on how he should be breathing, the hypnotist herself began to breathe deeply into his ears. Each breath made him shiver a little. She would occasionally whisper things like good or drift or sink or relax. After a minute or two of this, Allie herself removed her lips from his ears for a moment, speaking to the already-entranced Mary. "Slave, it seems that your husband's cock is beginning to go soft. We don't want that, do we?"

"No Mistress, we don't. What should I do to keep him hard for you?"

For me? Allie thought. Someone's eager to please. Then she said aloud, "Crawl over to your husband, nice and slow. Kiss his cock at the base, then slowly work your way up and down with your lips. Once he's hard, use your hands, lips, and tongue to pleasure him."

Mary obeyed with a "Yes, Mistress."

Allie kissed Will's ear, making sure he felt her hot breath, making him twitch with tingly pleasure, and whispered, "As for you, just enjoy the feelings of your wife's mouth as you fall deeper and deeper into a lovely, relaxed trance for me. It feels good to just focus on your breathing and these sensations, to drift and drop and relax. Let feelings replace thoughts... let your mind go blank for me."

Will's head began to sway back and forth as Mary's had, gently at first. His wife's ministrations had returned his throbbing erection and drew moans from his lips. Allie pressed her thumbs into his shoulder one last time before moving her hands around to the front of his face, drawing in his eyes with her black nails.

"Will... now I want you to just watch my fingers," she whispered into his ear, gently wiggling her digits as he stared. "Watch the way they move, allowing your eyes to be captivated by the pretty polish. Follow them up... and down. Side... to side. Letting your head mimic their movement as you look. Forward... and back. Just like that. You're doing so well for me."

Will could feel a pulling sensation in his gut, his head becoming fuzzy. He had been entranced before, but only online, and years ago. It had nothing on the feeling of hearing someone whisper in his ear, nor on the mesmerizing movements of a human body. He found that he deeply enjoyed deep trance, focusing only on his breathing and Allie's commands, watching her graceful hands move, surrendering himself to blank pleasure.

Allie's breath in his ears caused his spine to tingle, and her whispers made him shiver a little. "Now, Will, have you heard of fractionation?"

"Mhm... I use it on Mary all the time."

"Good. I'm going to lift this finger up," said Allie, wiggling her left index finger for his eyes, "and as I do, I will say 'Up.' When I do, you will feel your mind raising out of trance just a little, not enough to fully regain awareness but enough to feel your conscious mind returning to you. And when I say 'Down' while lowering my finger, you will drop back down into a deeply hypnotized state. Each time you do so, it will be a little more intense than the last. You will feel more relaxed, more obedient, more aroused... letting your mind go blank, except for thoughts of obeying my commands. Do you understand?"

Will nodded.

"And you, slave," she said, pointing at Mary. "Stop sucking. The head up here is more important right now; I don't want his head down there to distract him... but use your hands to keep him hard, nice and slow."

"Yes Mistress." Mary pulled her head away from her husband's throbbing cock, watching her spit glinting in the light while his head pulsed, keeping her fingers wrapped around his shaft and lightly stroking.

"Up," said Allie, raising her index finger up past his forehead as she whispered into his left ear. "Feeling yourself rising up out of the light trance I've induced in you. Feeling yourself right on the edge of waking up."

Will's eyes widened as his eyes watched Allie's finger, raising him up out of trance. Just before he felt himself returning to full awareness, her dainty finger stopped, and began to reverse its course. "And back down," whispering into his right ear this time.

Will felt himself dropping back down into trance as her finger descended. His head fell forward a little, but his eyes stayed trained on Allie's finger. Will's mind became fuzzy again, and all thoughts but her pretty nails, the entrancing movement of her finger, and the wonderful feelings of dropping deep into trance slipped away.

Allie was back by his left ear. She stopped her finger when it was below his chin and started to bring it back "Up."

She repeated this process five more times, bringing her index finger up less and less, down more and more each time. For his part, Will rose out of trance less with each whisper of "Up," and fell even deeper with each command of "Down." Mary watched with wide eyes and an open mouth, bringing her fingers slowly up with "Up" and down with "Down."

When Allie figured that his mind had been sufficiently fractionated, ending on a "Down" in a low voice and her finger on his chest, she asked him how he was feeling. The only response he could give at that point was a quiet moan. "Good boy," she whispered in his ear. He shuddered and moaned louder. "Now take off that shirt and lie on your back, in front of the couch."

Will did as he was told, reveling in his total nudity before this relative stranger who had so quickly taken over their minds. Allie took her seat on the middle cushion and told Mary to kneel between Will's legs. Seated there, Allie wiggled her toes and scrunched her soles in front of Will's glassy eyes. His mouth fell open almost immediately as his gaze was filled by Allie's cute feet.

"Your wife is already my hypnotized slave, Will. You like that, don't you?"

Will nodded.

"That's right. You're happy that your wife knows the joys of servitude. It turns you on to see her be enslaved. Now you will be too. If you call me 'Mistress,' you may worship my feet as she did. We both know you want to."

With that, Allie scrunched her soles inches away from his pleading eyes, making sure he saw each and every wrinkle as well as her black-painted toes. Will groaned for a moment, then said in a low voice, "Please... Mistress..."

"Good boy! Now that you have admitted that I am your rightful Mistress, what does that make you?" She wiggled her toes as she asked, letting the big toe of her right foot tap against his lips.

The last remnants of his conscious mind, his will, his dominant side, buckled and caved and collapsed, leaving only a blank hypnotic void. He gave in to his desires and said, "Y-your... your slave, Mistress."

"Exactly right. Right now, in this moment, you can forget about being your wife's hypnotist. Right now, you are my obedient subject, enslaved by my will, a slave beneath my feet... and you would do everything to please me."

Will nodded. Allie scratched the top of his head, then said, "Good slave... as a reward, you may worship my feet. Lick my soles and suck my toes. And you," said Allie, turning her gaze to Mary, "worship your husband's cock."

Will became fully erect again very quickly as he pushed Allie's feet onto his face with both hands, his tongue running up and down her soles. Mary laid on the floor, stomach down, feet up, bobbing her head up and down on Will's dick as she moaned. She didn't just suck him, though. She worshiped him, as she had been commanded. She played with his cock with her lips and tongue, sang to his cock with her moans, made him feel the most wondrous sensations. Feeling obedient and submissive for her Mistress and Master made Mary so wet. Mary's eyes remained trained on her Mistress's feet on her Master's face, feeling so deliciously powerless and mindless, a conduit for wondrous sensations. "Mistress," she said, taking her mouth away for a moment, "may I please pleasure myself while I suck?"

"You may, my slave."

Mary's hand moved between her thighs, and she played with her clit as she went back to sucking Will's cock. Her moans intensified around his shaft, and they both began to shudder with pleasure. "You're both doing so well for me," said Allie. "I will reward you both."

Allie took her feet away from Will, leaving a slightly disappointed look in his eyes, but only for a moment. Her warm, wet toes traced their way down Will's chest, stopping to tease his nipples, then continued down to his cock, where Mary remained bobbing up and down. Then, Allie placed Will's penis between her soles, gripping it with her feet. "I am going to give your husband a footjob, Mary. I want you to use your mouth to worship his cock and my feet as you please. Continue to masturbate as you do."

"Yes, Mistress."

Allie did as she had said, stroking Will's cock with her soft soles as her other slave's tongue moved across it all. Will rested on his elbows as he leaned up a little, getting a better view of the sources of his pleasure. Mary was shaking now, her fingers on her clit sending shockwaves to every corner of her body. Her lips and tongue worked away to obey her Mistress, slurping and sucking and licking as she pleasured herself and her husband, guided by the commands of her Mistress to explore with her mouth. Allie could feel Will's cock twitching and throbbing on the sensitive skin of her soles and toes. His mouth fell open and his gaze turned to the ceiling as gasping breaths escaped him.

"You both seem to be getting rather close. Are you ready to cum for your Mistress?"

Their replies of "Yes, Mistress" came in a monotone unison, Will's raspy and Mary's slurred, as her tongue was working between Allie's toes and Will's cock.

"Good slaves... but you may not cum yet. You may not to cum until I tell you that you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," the couple replied, once again speaking together, their words and tone helping to keep each other's minds empty and fuzzy.

"Mary, are you on birth control?"

"Yes, Mistress, I have an IUD."

"Good... Will, how'd you like to fuck your wife while I sit on her face?"

"Ohhh... I'd love to, Mistress."

"Perfect... now then, Mary, lay down on the couch. Let your legs dangle over its armrest. Will, stand up, hold her legs, and tease her with your cock. Don't fuck her just yet."

Another "Yes Mistress" in unison as they moved into their ordered positions.

Allie then straddled Mary's chest, slowly sliding herself forward toward her slave's mouth, her hands traveling to the top of Mary's head. She swung her hips slowly to excite Will even further, whose cock was gently rubbing against Mary's budding clit, all of them throbbing with desire. Allie cradled Mary's cheeks with her fingers. "I'm so wet for you both... are you ready to taste your Mistress, my obedient slave?"

Mary nodded before she replied, "Yes, Mistress. My tongue is yours."

Allie smiled slowly, then gently lowered her pussy to Mary's lips. The hypnotized slave kissed gently at first, wrapping her arms around Allie. Will increased the speed of his teasing, and Mary's moans vibrated Allie's soaked sex.

Allie poked her forehead and said, "You... start licking." Their powerful Mistress then turned half her face to Will and said, "And you... may fuck her."

"Thank you, Mistress," he replied. With his first thrust, Mary made a series of muffled noises that sounded something like Thank you, Mistress, punctuated by moans.

Allie gently grinded on Mary's face, moving forward and back ever so slowly, her knees and arms moving her in a rhythm pleasing to her. She felt an electric buzzing on her clit. Mary knew just how to bring pleasure with her mouth, knew instinctively how to pleasure a clit, pulling it upward with her tongue, kissing, then running her tongue back down, eventually alternating her technique to focus more on kissing and sucking with gentle licks interspersed. The women's moans filled the air as Will increased the volume of his own sounds of pleasure, staring at the sexual spectacle in front of him, salivating for Allie's soles, using his thumb to please his wife's clit while he thrust into her again and again.

Allie's moans increased in their intensity, her soles scrunching and toes curled, her fingers gripping Mary's hair. Eventually, Mary's speed reached a fever pitch, her head bobbing and her tongue pleasuring Allie's clit quickly yet gently. "Yes, just like that! Just like that... you're gonna make me cum... oh, fuck!" Allie descended into gasps as Mary's tongue pushed her over the edge, the slave's head moving in time with her licks that sung to her Mistress's clit, reveling in knowing she served well, reveling in the sensation of her husband fucking her, reveling in her trance, thoughtless but for these feelings of obedience and pleasure.

TaoTeQ
TaoTeQ
17 Followers