Allie Kat Revealed 01

Story Info
Allie Kat wanted to revealed herself. She needed a gimmick.
2.6k words
4.21
3.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there folks. I'm Alex Andrews and I wanted to share a few things with you today. I recently made the decision to introduce myself as Allie Kat to my small group of friends, one way or the other. I spent most of August and September trying to figure how to go about it and every idea I came up with seemed to end badly for me because most of my ideas involved tricking them and nobody likes to be tricked. So, plans one through nine were out. Besides, playing tricks on people seemed so childish and I'm a grown cross dresser.

And then it hit like a brick in the head. I needed a gimmick, not a trick! And then lady luck patted me on the back and reminded me that I had three things going for me. One, I had just enough time to pull my gimmick plan together, two, hell, it was almost Halloween and three, my Tranny friend Jeanie Jaye, my gimmick queen!

I met Jeanie Jaye earlier in the summer in a Chang chat room and we seemed to become friends and by that, I mean I'm the only one who associated with her because other CD's and Tranny's shunned her because she was just way too attractive. And when I say way too cute, I mean she is very committed to her life style choice and she was absolutely born into the wrong gender. Her soft features and fashion sense are also on point and that's not what other CD's and Tranny's are looking in terms if friends, right? They need someone who is equal to or less, right?

Oh, and she is so committed to her life style that she had breast implant surgery last July and they are perfect on the frame of her chest. They look very natural and they look like they were always meant to be there, going back to that wrong gender thing.

And no, her boobs are not the gimmick I need, I mean, they won't hurt for sure, but it's her other skills that I needed for my gimmick. Jeanie Jaye is a self-proclaimed, all-knowing, all-seeing spiritual fortune teller and she has all of the equipment required to lure in unsuspecting clients. And again, I'm not talking about her saline breast implants, although, again, I'm sure they don't hurt, right?

Now, I think it's a nice hobby for Jeanie Jaye to have, but I learned in August that to never call her skills a hobby again. I mean, she either spiked my ice tea or she actually put me in a trance and I'm not one to tempt fate anymore, so hey, Jeanie Jaye got tarot card skills and that's that!

I guess I did need one trick. LOL, I had to trick Jeanie Jaye into being my gimmick during my stepping out party and that was easy. I just mentioned that she could set her table and wall hangings up in my Den and that I would hang beads over the doorway and most importantly that she could wear one or more of her sexy little "I dream of Jeannie" costumes and that's all I needed to say. Jeanie Jaye the Genie was all in and my gimmick party was in motion.

Next, I authored a carefully worded party invite for my friends. I stated that the next video game night at my house would be on the Saturday before the Halloween night weekend and that there would be a special freak show, I mean side show as well. I was careful to imply that Halloween costumes were not required. Jeanie Jaye and I would be wearing all the costumes the gimmick party needed, which may or may not put my friends into shock and possibly drive them away forever.

Whatever was going to happen, it's underway and with Jeanie Jaye being so excited to show off her skills and her costumes to real people as opposed to her Chang Web Chats, she even agreed to decorate my house with a few Halloween banners and such, you know, just as long as I guaranteed her the Den room and just as long as I stayed out of there until the party was over. Which I happily agreed to just as long as she agreed to only burn Raspberry scented incense. Which she may or may not have accepted because I'm still trying to figure what each of her eye rolls mean. At my last count, Jeanie Jaye has at least nine different eye rolls and the only one I know for sure is roll number three which means shut it.

So, here is the basis of my gimmick party plan. My friends would be coming over for a fairly usual night of game play, but I would greet them at the front door dressed in a very risky Jeannie costume. I would certainly hope for the best, but if things started to go south quickly, I would revert to my backup plan which would be to claim that it's almost Halloween and I was simply role playing the part of the sexy assistant to the fortune teller in the Den. I mean, what could go wrong, right?

Well, what could go wrong started a few days before the party.

It wasn't exactly something that went wrong, but I had to share with Jeanie Jaye that according to the RSVP's, there were only going to be six or eight victims, I mean clients to swindle. To me, the RSVP list was as expected. LOL, to her, it wasn't enough, so she shared my private party invite notification with her Tranny friend, Brie. Hah, I have lurked around Brie's Chang account and that little, well, I'll watch my language, but she seems to like trouble and she seems to like bending over to tie her high tops, like all the time! Not that there's anything wrong with that, you know, for her.

Secondly, OMG, holy see thru snap, there is no way I can wear the Jeannie costume she brought over for me to try on! I mean, that was a lot of sheer material covering the legs and a lot of exposure on the top and my belly isn't quite the same as Jeanie Jaye's. I mean, the headpiece and scarf looked alright and the bejeweled veils were cute as hell, but putting my bare middle section out there like that was a little too risky for me. LOL, she gave me eye roll number five and tossed a very sheer deep maroon shirt at me and told me to shut it, you know, eye roll number three.

Thirdly, OMG, Jeanie Jaye is way to prepared for all of this and I need to learn to not leaving cash or my credit card just laying around, you know, in my lock box under my bed. However, the see thru deep red shirt worked, so I shut it.

Fourthly, I still need to work on my eye rolls. I swear, I was trying to tell her to button up one more button on her shirt, but she said the correct interpretation of my eye roll was that her amount of exposed cleavage was perfect and that I gave her approval to buy small gifts for the girls who entered her parlor of doom and gloom on the night of the party.

And things started to seem to go right as the party weekend approached, I think. Jeanie Jaye spent most of Friday night at my house setting up her parlor, burning the wrong scented incense and decorating the house with just enough Halloween banners and streamers to let everyone know that it is the witching season. She actually does have a few skills.

Just before she left for the evening, LOL, she reminded me that I promised to stay out of her Lair, I mean her fortune telling parlor and she gave me a quick tarot card reading.

Oops, before I go any further, I have to cover a very important part of my story. I needed help so I could introduce Allie Kat to my friends and Jeanie Jaye was there for me. However, she has taken control of the situation, so whatever happens from here, well, I'm throwing it out there right now. That's right! I'm throwing out the "I'm innocent" card right up front! See? It's right there on the kitchen table for all to see! It's a tarot card with the lady in her white flowing dress holding up her innocent child up. You can look it up, it's the innocent card. Or, you know, you can trust me and not look it up and just accept that I'm innocent. Innocent I tell you!

"Ah, Jeanie Jaye, you turned the cards over already? Weren't you suppose to wait for me?"

"Shut it, Allie Kat. I'm the professional! Sit. OK, this first card is the "The Lovers" card. It doesn't mean that you and I will be lovers, but it does mean that you will talk to me before you get seduced. It also means that we will spend the Thanksgiving weekend together and it may be romantic. The second card is the "Village Ball" card and that means that your party will be great tomorrow. I know it's just a Queen of Hearts that I modified with a sharpie, but never mind all that. The Queen is decked out for a Rave party and that's all that matters. This third card is the "Sword Guy Number One" card and that means that you will shave tonight and I mean everywhere. The fourth card, "Red Robe Hooded Scary Lady" means that you keep drinking the special ice tea I mixed for you. You know, the tea in the yellow pitcher on the center shelf of the refrigerator towards the left with your name on it. Any questions?"

"Not really, but what about the other cards?"

"Oh, well, they mean you're going to be all happy and stuff, you know, yada, yada, yada. So, are you willing to accept your fate as told by the cards, Allie Kat? Or do you need another ice tea?"

"Well, you're the professional, so I'll submit to my fate. However, according to the Chang boards, things can get pretty serious when you throw a "and stuff" out there. Oh, and by the way, your Lovers card seems to have a little unprofessional photo shopping going on."

"Shut it, you already submitted. Besides, I mean, it looks familiar, right? Like maybe an accidental bump and hump that happened between you and your friend Charley last summer? Am I correct?"

"Shut it, I mean, thanks for the reading and I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, and please keep your boobs contained tomorrow."

The truth be told, I was hoping that Jeanie Jaye was going to volunteer to help me shave, you know, everywhere, but I didn't get that. So, I stayed up very late shaving, trying on my costume, taking selfies and making my own tarot card. I mean, I have sharpies and I wouldn't be mad if my balls were emptied before the party guests arrived, so I marked up a Jack of Diamonds and placed it in my lock box where I need Jeanie Jaye would find it tomorrow.

And just like magic, when I opened my lock box, I found what Jeanie Jaye had left for me and they were perfect. I'm not sure when she jimmied the lock on my home safe, but she left me a new set of maroon undies with gold trim to wear tomorrow and she clearly understood my fears. The bra was cool, LOL, not quite Ripe Red Raspberry, but it was nice and it had firm cups. The undies were the best. Again, not quite Ripe Red Raspberry, but there were two pairs. I wasn't exactly sure on the style names, but one pair provided quite a bit of coverage and the other was like a bikini brief. I was sure that I needed the containment and coverage and sent Jeanie Jaye a thank you text. LOL, she replied that I needed better locks on my safe.

Oh, and then I changed out of my pajamas and whipped off a few more selfies and I made sure that the gold trim was noticeable. I also loaded a few of them on Jeanie Jaye's homepage, you know, to model her fashion skills. And oh my, the comments came quickly! And no lurkers, I will not repose like that. What I posted was good enough for now.

By the way, OMG, don't lurkers sleep? I mean there were so many comments and requests on my page when I woke up in the morning. And just so you guys know, I set a 20 minutes timer on my phone and I will take down the meme selfie that I just posted. If you want the version without the "crack of dawn" banner, then you'll have to ask for it! Or attend my gimmick party tonight and wait for me to have my second glass of spiked ice tea.

I spent the afternoon walking around the house making sure that everything was ready for my gimmick party. I dusted off the game console box, neatly lined up the headsets, checked the refrigerator to make sure it was full, smelled the yellow pitcher of ice tea to verify that Jeanie Jaye spiked it and discovered that I need to keep a better eye on Jeanie Jaye when she's here. The bedding on the bed in my spare bedroom is not the bedding set that I put on it a few months and I know it was her because I found the receipt and that was not my signature.

With the house ready to go, I proceeded to work on me. I gave my face the closest shave I could and jumped in the shower. And OMG, how did she a key snap, there was Jeanie Jaye when I stepped out of the shower and I mean she was right there! Her excuse was that she wanted proof positive that I had shaved everywhere last night and guess what? I did not disappoint.

At least not until she let her boobs out and I couldn't control myself and made a mess on the shower floor. Which was really embarrassing because she didn't even touch me! LOL, however, in my book of life lies, this is going down as sex in the shower, LOL.

And then she told me to clean myself and the shower up and to go finish getting ready in the common bathroom because she needed my attached bathroom so she could get ready. She also mentioned that I could clean myself up as fast or slow as I wanted to because empty balls would help with any boner issues later that night. I took her advice because my costume wasn't going to hide any boner issues and I knew that I would have at least two glasses of ice tea tonight.

And then I realized that I was making a big mistake by wearing such a skimpy costume for the first time I step out to my friends and then I realized that I had the veil on inside out and then Jeanie Jaye fixed that and straightened my costumes leggings.

Relax Allie Kat, everything is going to be just fine. Just be yourself, I mean your new self and enjoy the evening. Oh, and you might not agree with me on this, but I helped out by sending your RSVP guests a link to your secret Allie Kat Chang homepage, you know, to give them a heads up. Now, down a ice tea and prepare to greet your guests. Keep your posture, be pleasant and give your friends a few minutes to get used to you. I'll be in my parlor and remember, no peeking. Oh, don't forget to order the Pizza and Subs soon."

Oh, holy gimmick party snap, I hear car doors, I hear voices and I should have used the bathroom, again!

End Allie Kat Revealed 01